RP partner - Dark Blue and Moonlight

ChocolateIceCream100

Hello there!

Now, I have just made this account, which means I am new, so I don't know much about how things work in here, but I am slowly learning. Rp'ing isn't new for me at all, I have done it for many many years, and I love it. I also love finding new friends that way, so it's not just about the rp, but also having a talk if we want to on the side. English isn't my first language, so there will be some mistakes, though I am pretty good at English, if I say so myself.

A friend told me about this site, and I want to check it out, to see if I find it interesting. It is different than what I'm used to, but I will happily explore this new realm. I have seen this in some forums, so I'm gonna say it here: I'm fine with being uke and seke. Not seme. Though that is not really something I use, it all depends on the characters we rp with. I will also say that I am not sensitive to violence or sex, but my limit it graphic details of gore and stuff like that - I'm not interested in that. I give detailed replies, but of course I understand if the creativity just isn't there, if you're busy, or something else. I experience that myself. I can write anything from 5 lines to 20 lines. I'm not interested in just smut, I would like there to be an actual plot, so I would love someone who could create that with me, although this is a bit different, because I am looking for an rp partner for the Taiwan Bl Dark Blue and Moonlight. (I know that some don't do fandoms, which is completely alright, I just want to see if anyone are actually up for it).

Yes, that's right. Now, I would like our main characters to be Hai Qing and Yan Fei, but that we can include other characters when needed, so that we can make a more detailed story. Personally, I would feel best about being Hai Qing, because I share his passion, and also have ideas about his character, development, in general, etc. I don't mind being any of the other roles.

What I have in mind - which I have done before with Malec from Shadowhunters - is that we go from the last episode we have seen, and then go from there, and create our own plot. It could be anything, whatever we want there to happen. I know some people find that hard, but honestly, I don't. I find it exciting to see where we can bring the story and the characters, and see how they develop, and create a bit of story for them on our own.

I do also know that this BL have gotten some critisism, especially Hai Qing and Yan Fei, but I don't want any negativity here. It's the Holidays, let's all be happy together! :D Byt the way, if you do celebrate Christmas: Merry Christmas!

Okay, I got a little carried away there, let's get back to the point: You know what I'm looking for, and I would like to see what people say to this here. So, just write to me here or in a message!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChocolateIceCream100

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic