Which Yaoi manga would you want to see as an anime / live action?

Miro

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
arigatou gozaimasu! I had a quick glimpse of it before I read the rest tonight and... ahhh let me just say, it was... urgh, it was... (*starts fangirling like crazy*)

:cuteonion45::8onion5:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• sarah3161

• Usagi-chan

• Miro

No problem. So I was right about the title. XD Anyways, Have fun and tell me whether you liked it or not.

:D

I'd like to see the manga Blue Morning that is released in English by

become an anime. I wouldn't mind there other manga Oh My God released as well, although that's more shōnen-ai than yaoi, but it's cute shōnen-ai so it's a reasonable exception.

I want to see Junjou Romantica, Egoist and Terrorist in Live Action. Same with Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi.

That would be an awesome to turn into a live-action movie! But first... they all need season 3s!!!

• 1 month later...
Which manga would you like to see in anime version? I would like to see Viewfinder as anime.

It would be good if they make Hua Hua You Long into an anime...

• 4 weeks later...

I can't read Chinese -__- I only understand what they speak.

And when I said the novel, I mean the translated one.

I want to see " Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume o Miru " & " Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru" go on Anime!

want somthing that squeez your heart make you cry but sweet at the end anime :p

Oh and maybe " Sayounara, to Kimi wa Te o Futta " & " Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai "

those mind fucking and a bit or rogue sex those 2 are awesome too if have Anime :D

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see Crimson Spell made into an anime with Daisuke Kishio voicing Prince Val in Japanese rabbit8. If by any chance I've been living on the opposite side of the moon and there's already an anime somewhere out there, please tell me!!!!

I'd like to see Nakamura Shungiku's Sekaiichi Hatsukoi as anime. It is one of the best mangas I've read. Really really love it :leaf15:

there's sekaiichi hatsukoi anime already here, even the OVA is already out long time ago :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to see Gokujou no koibito as an real anime opposed to voiced manga scans and I absolutely love to see Ja-dou as an anime. (need less to say in Japanese with subs. no dubs thank you very much)

kawaii akuma or any Madarame Hiro's manga, am interested into seeing her art in animations moving and speaking, so i am excited to see Scarlet soon.:hamtaro-005 (6):

I would love to see the summit as a anime. I would also like to

see Okane ga nai, vassalord, and dramatical murder as a live action film.

Ooh, I'd love to see any of Junko's works made into anime! Yamamoto Kotetsuko's too- just imagining Honto Yajuu animated makes me drool.