[18+] Your favourite dirty scene

Preeh

Hi my cuties

I'm wondering: Do you have a favourite dirty scene in manga? :Wink: And would you explain why it's your favourite? :Excited:

*note: this is not about the story in general but just the dirty scene*

let me know please

randomly tagging people

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Preeh

• auser

• Dexen

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh

, my dear dear preeh... I will spam this thread because I have so many favorite sexy, dirty, kinky, juicy, lovey dovey sex scenes! :D

Okay, let’s start with this one.

It’s out of the manga Kobi no kyojin, vol2 ch. 13.6 a extra chapter. It start’s With those pages:

Besides the fact that this chapter is extra extra hot (I seriously had high blood pressure and nosebleed while reading) it is also funny :D I just loved to see the always dominant Kabu-San be teased to death, seeing him suffer yet enjoying it. And nirasawa doing his job according to his manual, was hilarious and cute! XD you guys should read it! It’s so fun HAHAHA

This is such a great idea

!! Its a really difficult one though, there are so many good and dirty scenes in yaoi manga *starts daydreaming*

Anyways, here's my choice for today. I've said countless times Im an extreme fangirl of anything that Harada creates, I know she's a bit twisted (a bit... hehe) but among all of her works, this one is maybe the more "light".

Ch 1 of Yoru to Asa no Uta: Fav scene is among the two main chars in the manga, while Asaichi is not good singing, playing instruments or writing songs, he's in a band anyways, with the solo porpouse of do as many girls as he can.

Dirty scene happens when there is too many people in a single room, and with lights off!!

XDBOkYj.png

tQQntfd.png

"something sticky* hehe Asaichi's face is priceless XP

Go read the manga (if you haven't) to see what happens after turning on the lights!

what a nice choice

kabu x nirasawa is such a lovely couple *nosebleed* to be honest I haven't read that extra chapter but it looks promising with their roles reversed so I'll go search for it now...

you can't imagine how much I like harada

this work had me laughing tears especially the *schlup* sound LOL the perfect idot couple.twisted works are always lovely *daydreaming*

Do tell us

what's your favourite scene(s) [feel free to post multiple] *begging eyes*

Tsk tsk

... you always know what topic that’ll make us fellow yaoi-lovers hot and bothered ;)

I’m loving all the dirty scenes you guys are sharing so far \\\<. here one that i find hot:>

2bbe91q.jpg

nK95v2L.jpg

Anything with pushy and teasing top and a desperate/embarrassing situations are kinda hot to me ;) hehe..

yummmmy

you've opened the floodgates to smuttilicious goodness ;) mmmmmm... i think i'll be spamming this thread too!

one of my fav mangaka is Fujisaki Kou but be warned that her art is acquired taste. her style isn't traditionally pretty-pretty, for sure.

my #1 pick is her oneshot, Harem. it has this slutty prince having a romp with his two manmeat... it's a deliciously debauche menage a trois with the uke in control of 2 huge hot men. i love power ukes who know what they want, get their way or basically act all bratty & have the seme wrapped around their fingers :)

the entire thing summarised in a few panels...

B-Boy-12_p234_Harem.png

B-Boy-12_p235_Harem.png

B-Boy-12_p237_Harem.png

oolalalalalalalalala, yakuza buddy... kabu x nira!

i LOVEEEEEE Jojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both Stardust & Diamond

recommendation on DJs please!!! jojo (jotaro) x kakyoin... jojo (josuke) x kishibe :)

Thank you for the tag my lovely

!

Whenever I think about dirty scene, there is only one scene that made me completely shiver !

And it's from Yatamomo... Although ALL the scenes are super sexy in it (let's be honest), my favorite one remains this one :

c7084019b2c1e8cb80b4d3f9a7ea3c12.jpg

I have no idea why but it MIGHT be cos I secretly fancy this type of position huhuhu

you've opened the floodgates to smuttilicious goodness

Oh dear me, that was absolutely not my intention ... *smirks*

I love Fujisaki Kou - wasn't that the author we first talked about? That lovely threesome there with the slutty prince. Still love her works too bad I can't get my hands on them... I also love the DaigoxKaoru couple. A friend of mine is a huge fan of ChiharuxKazuki.

Waaah

what a lovely choice I've read that dj. I love the JotarouxKakyoin couple too (probably becuase their dj are the smuttiest). I also like the DioXJonathan and CeasarxJoseph. Besides those there's this one WamsxKars dj by Kotora called Sanen Sekai no Karasu Koroshi. JJBA is nice because of all the fancy muscle hunks *daydreaming*

Thanks for the input

that position sure is interesting. I love Yatamomo this story is amazing and smutty *yay* I love the lift off the ground positions or against the wall. Would love to get to try this once *sigh* where's my bara cutie that can help me *looking around* It somehow has the impression you are dominated and depend on your partner, also the friction might be amazing as your own weight drives it deeper inside *mind starting to wander off*

i LOVEEEEEE Jojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both Stardust & Diamond

recommendation on DJs please!!! jojo (jotaro) x kakyoin... jojo (josuke) x kishibe :)

(ahh! i found another mutual who likes jotakak (jotaro x kakyoin)! >.

i haven't found much josuke x kishibe dj, but for jotakak djs, my favourite artist so far is No.28 (Tetsuo). i think she draws the hottest jotaro kujo ever. i mean:

yBvzUTvl.png?1

its my lockscreen btw. can't stop staring at it whenever i tried to unlock it >///

another artist, Ondo (nurunuru) also did some josuke x kishibe djs as well i think, but she mainly does jotakak djs. i'd also recommend amarans. her works are by far the smuttiest i'd ever read. hehe...

i immediately read Sanen Sekai no Karasu Koroshi after reading your post. and i'm not disappointed at all. not disappointed at all~~! *wipes nose blood*

you pretty much got me into Daigo x Kaoru (Kedamono series)

once i started reading about them, i totally love them

hahahah, i think we are probably the very few who love Fujisaki Kou **fistbump** not only are they smuttilicious, i am also emotionally invested in her couples from King & Prince, & Dakenai Jikan (footballer x CEO).

ohmyyummmmmmm

that jojo is chooooooou calienteeeeeeee

i totally approve of your lockscreen!!!

thanks for all the recommendation, guys **kisskiss* but after some snooping, most of the jojo DJs seem to be done by this scan group which is super private there's no site even, so that's that then :)

yesssssss, JJBA is hotness overload for me too....... plus the plots are just too awesome

what a great idea for a thread!!

Hah, I have to think about my own favorite (actually I probably already know which one xD) and I will get back to this thread but for now I just wanted to say

you made me put Kobi no kyojin back on my TBR list xD I've read the prequel and I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected, so I didn't think I would read it.. but dammit, I need to finish that scene! You left the most interesting part out xD

And

, I'm literally leaving the forum now to go reread Yoru to Asa no Uta.. I forgot that that's how it all started xD Amazing:)

Because of everyone sharing here, I'm pretty sure I will check out most of those manga xDD

a great choice!!!! Always is a good time to read Harada heheheheh

Oh well and btw I got another scene... this one is from Kashikomarimashita Answer, which is one of the best omegaverse ive read in the last times...

Its a very sexy and sweet at the same time scene ^^

oyy1Fp8.jpg

Sorry about the Spanish dialogs, I read it that way xP

Oh I know what you mean

, but... its so well written!!! Disturbing af, but so well done hehehe

Im still trying to get a good mental moment to listen the cd drama, dont have the guts yet!!! >.

Hahaha weeeeell....

mochi’s i did that on purpose so that the ones who are interested read the whole thing :D besides the whole scene is pretty long and I don‘t want to read any posts of me beeing the course here on YO causing Pandemic nose bleeds :p

how cunning of you! xD

And, if I get a nosebleed while reading the manga I will still blame it on you:D You've shared this goodness with us, you've got to take responsibility! xD

• 1 month later...

i am SHOCKED that this thread has been sooooo quiet!!! hontouuuuuuuuu???????????

hahahah, anyways, i can't resist adding a title which i have always find smexxxy hot & it's also one of my go-to 18+ dirrrrty scenes...... i bring you...... the Kuroneko series by Sakyo Aya!!! not sure if you guys have read it but these werekitties are my baes cause they are just endlessly frolicking in pheromonal filthilicious funnnnnnn

i love my Shingo (black stray kitty) & Jin (Shingo's bro-in-law, nyeknyek) who are more alike than they'd admit :)

Hmmm,

People are probably too shy to share

also I'm quite busy at the moment and not able to serve you goodies as much as I'd like to.

Anyway back to the topic: there's a recent one you all probably know - Mother's Spirit - to be more precise the neck bite scene of this amazing work *daydream*

CYDYJZpWYAM2PCD.jpg

Any more neck bite scenes that make you shiver with excitement?

Ohoho well if it's ok to post multiples, here are my top three. ;)

This amazing scene from "Reckless Mob Rape – Kuroko no Basket DJ" Kise is so sexy I honestly have this doujinshi bookmarked I reread it all the time. It's not just this scene, this four part dj is seriously the hottest.

316262e.jpg

"Camellia" by Minami is actually a personal favorite of mine. This scene in particular stood out. (It's actually a two-pager). These two are actually in my signature.

28ioyvk.jpg

24edq2h.jpg

"Yoru wa Tomodachi" by Ido Gihou This is my all time favorite manga, it was the manga that turned me to the sadomasochism genre honestly. The uke in this one is just incredible and probably my favorite. It's not that dirty actually but this was the scene that stood out the most to me.

11scebm.jpg

I have so many more but I think I'd take up this entire thread lol.

I think I've been M.I.A for so long and was shocked to see this amazing idea thread!

I have many fav. sexy dirty scene but I think is Eto Irokoi Zoushi (vol.2 c.6)

2JWBzzB.jpg

until

aqENLKP.jpg

I think what make me like this scene is more at how Masataka didn't want to hurt Kotarou because he afraid that he will be rough if he get to close to him, which is so cute! :leaf15:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice hot stuff here,

!

Not sure about dirties I like. All above are in the range. DJs usually hit the ceiling, yep.

Also a horror type, such as (one shot or series of stories) 2017 manga about a beautiful demon luring travellers to feast, literally in the end... can’t remember the name.

I like Saezuru. Is it dirty? Or hot?