Master... Please! (CLOSED, Shisu-Chan00, 18+)

NicholiDeSchidor

Name: Itoshi

Race: Human, But do not let that fool you. He does have a few tricks up his sleeves.

Master: None (yet)

Appearance:

1sf89k.jpg

Most of the Master's had heard that this one was rather difficult to break down. None had been able to succeed in breaking down such a strong spirited boy. Then again, most of the so called Master's didn't have the guts to even try. Afraid they would end up accidentally killing the boy instead. It didn't surprised Itoshi in the least. Everyone whom had tried to break him before was to soft for his tastes and he grew bored of the whole routine of being tied up and left in some dark room to rot.

Pft... If they had been true Master's they would be able to break this boy down with barely even having to touch me. Or so he thought to himself. No, That was the type of Master he wanted. One that struck fear into him without touching him in the first place. But only to have him riled up at the same time. It was a challenge he sought. Not some soft wannabe Master that came from some rich family that demanded obedience but did nothing but talk.

He wasn't like the lifeless dolls around this place he had been taken back to. Another damn pet auction. Why did he always end up with some perverted rich snob that thought they could just own him by paying a large amount of money. No, he wasn't that easy to get. Even if these damned men did pay every cent they had left, he still wouldn't submit to them if they didn't have what it took to take him in the first place.

He had been taken to a separate room this time, away from all the other pets that were being sold. The only light in the room shown like a spotlight upon himself. His arms were lifted above his head on a bed. His wrists cuffed together with chain that connected to the top of the bed. No matter how much he struggled against those chains, they had never gave for him. Why did it always come down to this?

His bright gaze moved towards the sound of the door opening. All he could see was the outline of some person heading over to him. He shifted on the bed which caused the chains to clink together and the sound echoed in the room.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

• Shisu-Chan00

3b15456afcbff23da0d4752de0a2bb95.jpg

Name: Lion

Race: Human

Position: Sadistic Seme

~~

Excitement welled into being filling Lion’s chest with uneasiness and anxiety. He had owned slaves before but this was supposed to be the best of the best. He had grown tired of the lifeless playthings he had grown accustomed to and wanted something with a little bite or even their own living thinking brain. It grew too boring if his toys gave in too soon to their lust.

He didn’t think he was the best at being a master but often times he found himself breaking down too many toys and having to get rid of them because they couldn’t handle his sadistic tendencies. Being in his line of work he had a lot of pent up anger and malice that he found a need to exploit somewhere. Being a leader of one of the biggest gangs in the city meant he was often busy but his night life was sometimes left with patches of time where he could fill with a plaything.

He never grew feelings for his toys. Never, so as he opened the heavy metal door to this small room he had no intentions of doing so. “Sir he is our best one, he has been returned multiple times because of the Masters inability to break him…”

The shop keeper was speaking into his ear as Lion found his way into a room with a man chained to the bed. It was for sure a sight to see but poorly done and had it been his play room he would have had the boy unable to move entirely. His jaw twitched slightly as he turned to face the shop keeper, “If I have to bring him back you will for sure see that I will never buy from you again.” His eyes were stern as he turned back to the kid.

He took another step forward his shoes clicking on the concrete causing an echo to sound. “How much for this little toy? He can’t be all that expensive seeing as you have a high turnover rate.” Lion slid his fingers down to the boys face grabbing his chin rather roughly. His nails dug slightly into the boys skin as he tilted his face to the left and right. He was examining him, wondering what he was good for and how long he could keep him before he grew overly bored.

“Ah, sir possibly you would like to try him out first? I would hate for you to spend the money only to realize you can not break him as you see fit..” It was evident that the shopkeeper was worried about this transaction seeing as Lion was his best customer.

“Try him out? Without all my toys? I highly doubt that you have what I would need to get even close to seeing this boy withering in lust. I’ll just take him as is.” He said with a shrug liking what he saw but more importantly liking the bite and resolve he saw in the boy’s eyes.

Fire was an understatement in his eyes. No, not even fire could describe the will to fight against whomever that tried to dominate him. He kept that fact hidden within himself. Only those that knew what to look for, knew exactly where to look to find the immediate defiance that he contained. But even then... they wouldn't understand why.

Itoshi purposefully avoided looking directly into anyone's eyes. Thankful for his long red locks that would hide his face from view. It was his solace, he special place that he could turn to. To keep from the form within him from coming out. He was cursed with this being. Not many had survived having such a powerful creature inside them, let alone for this long.

But Itoshi had managed, made a pact with the spirit within him. In turn, when Itoshi's body could no longer handle the torture he endured. That was when the tiger's spirit would take him over. It was a fair trade. Itoshi got what he wanted out of the deal. A good struggle. Then also the Tiger got what he wanted, a way to vent out his frustration as long as Itoshi's body came out of it alive. There was really no downfall to that trade, or so they believed.

It had only been the moment that his chin had been taken a hold of roughly. His face lifting to meet with his fate. But it was Itoshi's eyes that stayed averted from the man's gaze. He didn't wish to look directly into the man's eyes. Not when all the past potential Master's had brought him back, not long after they found themselves beyond their experience. Itoshi clinched his teeth in order to keep his mouth shut on the topic. No doubt that he would of done something that the man would of been displeased with.

No, now was not the time to play games with someone. That was reserved when for he was taken to his new owner's homes. When things got interesting and he would allow the spirit within him to have some fun. The tigers fun was way over due, and Itoshi could feel the spirits claws even now. Digging into him and ready to strike if needed. When the words of both the man and shop keeper that had his mind clouding over in various thoughts. Not only by his own, but the spirit's as well. Every last one of them dared to try and break the spirit within him. But as the old saying goes... 'you don't back a cat into a corner'. It was when Itoshi's mind clouded in those thoughts that the boy slipped up.

"Tch... As if a true one would need such things." The words slipped past his lips in a whisper.

The shopkeeper was moments away from answering when the soft words rang through the room. Lion turned his eyes back to the kid infront of him. He reared back and slapped the boy hard. The sound echoing and dancing off the walls as the chains moved from the force of it. Lion knelt down getting eye level with him. "Excuse me? Did you have something you wanted to say because I think I heard you speak without being spoken to." he said a growl rolling from his lips as he spoke.

The shop keeper backed away as if the sound was a hit to his own skin. He was urged to tell Lion to stop that he wasn't allowed to touch the product until the money had been transferred. Something about the mans stance said he didn't care too much what anyone had to say right now.

"Do not forget your place in this world. You're a plaything and nothing more. You will not speak to me unless I ask it of you." he threw the boys face away the nail indentions fairly visable in the boys skin. "I want him brought to my home immediatly." he turned to leave the room the anger wafting off of him like a new high brand cologne. He didn't turn back to the boy in the chains as his feet let him out the room which was far too drab and gloomy for his tastes.

Lion made his way to the front desk paying with a card to have his little fun. The transaction was quickly wrapped up and the man got into the car that had driven him there. It was a sleek vehicle that screamed elegance and wealth. Lion was very well off having been running the gang ring for awhile now. His business was booming and he himself had more than one play toy waiting for him at his home. The kid he had just bought would only be a new addition to the many he had locked away in rooms at his estate. His staff were instructed not to touch these toys even if they were crying and begging to be let out and have a rest. He often left them with sex machines running and he wondered how many times they had came while he was away. It was almost like a game to see how much he could get out of them all.

Sometimes they would pass out from exhausion having had too much fine while he was away. Others were able to slide whatever toy just so happened to be probing them away and relax for a little while he was away knowing all too well they would be punished when he returned. He was more than excited to see how his new pet would fair with or without toys with him.

It was the sudden sting that he felt against his cheek, that had his head turning to the side. This man... was just like those ones he hated the most. An abuser. Someone that believed that just because he had the power over someone, he had the right to do what he wished with their bodies. Let alone control what they said and when they could say it. Itoshi's eyes stayed averted, the contact of the man's hand alone only fed the blazing inferno in his eyes.

Claws dug deeper within himself. Itoshi could feel the instant that the tiger was getting antsy at how this body had been treated. But he had to remind himself that this was not the time to allow the spirit within him to take control.

Lion's words made it to his ears, all to easily. It was the way the other growled out at him that the thrill he felt from his hidden spirit squirm with anticipation. But it was the next words that came from the man that only confirmed Itoshi's earlier thoughts about what this man really was. It had been to easy to draw out that fact about the other, and it allowed Itoshi to gauge just what it would take to bring this guy down.

Once Lion had made his way out of the room. Itoshi couldn't help the smirk that tugged at his lips. One thing was for sure, he had gotten a tad under the other's skin already. Even if it had been a slip up on his part. The game had just begun, and he was starting to see just how much fun that the tiger was going to have in breaking this man down. He would see just how long it would take before this man sent him back to this horrid place.

Itoshi's eyes moved toward the sounds in the room. Finding the chains that held him down were being undone from their places. Instead of having even the slightest of freedom from the cuffs and chains. He didn't even struggle against the men that forced his arms back behind himself and secured his only way to scratch at them. So this was how it was going to begin.

No matter to him, he would still find some way to get himself out of this situation. It only took a matter of time to figure out the best way to break himself free. But there was something different about this time. Before he had been hauled off to a car, he had been injected with some sort of liquid. And with the way he was bound, he wasn't able to fight the shot off properly.

It seemed that the shop keepers had begun to learn things about him. Maybe the past owners had talked to much. Most drugs had little effect on him. Most of them were burned off to quickly before the full effect could take place. So possibly this had been a test to see if a higher dosage would keep Itoshi... somewhat sedated in a way.

The whole ride to this man's place had him seething. Not only from how he had been treated already, but it was the anger that he had no idea what he had been injected with. Making a note that when he did return, to make their life a living hell in every way possible.

Lion made his way back to his estate the anger that had him so angry before gone. Sometimes he let his anger and emotions get the best of him but usually he was pretty tame and kept to himself about how he felt. Other times it was like tonight where his fuse was very short and he couldn't help but feel the urge to throw something. It was his job mostly that kept his anger up.

As he stepped into his house and sat the coat down on the table by the door he peered around. His house was quiet, which was strange even for himself. He felt hair on the back of his neck before a man cleared his throat drawing the attention of the drug lord to the door leading out. "Sir? Did your trip bode successful?"

Ned his butler spoke up. He was an old man with round glasses that perched on the top of his nose as if they would fall off at any moment. He had an empty head of hair and his face shown a lifetime. His suits were always pressed and in order making sure that everyone elses was as well. Ned was the order in the household and without him Lion's home would be a pig sty.

"Ned! Yes. My trip went well...There will be a package arriving here in a few moments. Send him to the kitchen wont you? I feel like he probably hasn't had any real food in a long while." Lion spoke as he undid his tie and the top few buttons of his shirt. He quickly emptied his pockets setting his keys, wallet, and phone on the table beside his jacket. He moved easily toward ned and past him to the kitchen. "I haven't eaten either. I would appreciate it if you would prepare us something to eat?" he asked peering over to his longtime employee.

"Yes sir. Right away sir. I'll get the kitchen staff in here as soon as possible. Any requests?"

"No, something simple will be fine. I'm sure the two of us aren't picky." Lion spoke as he poured himself a glass of bourbon. He felt horrible for hitting the kid earlier but he sort of deserved it for the way he had spoken. Lion had a very short fuse when it came to disrespect and disobedience. There was a difference between being hard to crack and being down right rude. He felt that this kid was going to be the latter and they were both going to struggle to get along with one another.

Itoshi stayed quiet the whole way to his supposed new home. His wrists were already bleeding from the struggling against his cuff's. But he didn't care at this point. There was a plot already forming in his mind that he was more interested in. Trying to play out what could possibly happen the moment he steps foot through the doors. He began to get lost into his own thoughts at that.

It wasn't until the car came to a sudden stop that had him snapping out of his thoughts. Only then did he start to feel a bit... off. The sensation of his body temperature was slowly starting to rise, and it made Itoshi's anger grow even more. Stupid fools thought that just because this man was one of their best customer's that they would try and subdue him with drugs.

"Tch... Basterds." He murmured under his breath, slowly working his wrists in his cuff's once again. He believed that it wouldn't matter anyways. His body would burn up the drugs before they had a real affect on him. Since he didn't realize the dosage had been set higher just for him. His gaze darted to the door that opened in the next moment.

Before he was able to even squint at the blinding light from the sun, he felt the collar of his shirt being grabbed and his body being dragged out of the car. Being forced to stand before he found himself being pushed towards the door of a rather large house. Itoshi's gaze glaced around for a short moment before he was shoved rather roughly towards the door once more.

Before he was even able to say another word about things, his gaze lifted to see the door being opened. It was the spirit in him that had a hard jerk from his body, darting his gaze away from whomever had opened the door in the first place. "All of you will pay for this." He growled the words out. "I will see to it personally that once this basterd sends me back... I will make your lives a living nightmare."

Itoshi had about enough of the auction house's games. And he had it in his mind that he would get revenge for what they had done to him. It had been a cheap shot, they had thought if they could subdue the boy. Then Lion would easily be able to break the boy down, and they wouldn't have any worries of losing their best customer.

LIon shifted his eyes to the door hearing a car outside pull up. "Hopefully he isn't being difficult..." he said to the cook who had started to fill the room with a mouth watering aroma. Lion moved easily and found himself coming up to the door to his large estate. He opened it and smiled at the guards who seemed to be accompanying him. "Good afternoon. Thank you for bringing him here." he trotted down the steps his eyes moving to one of the guards.

"please let go of him I'm sure the kid can walk on his own right?" he said sternly watching him get let go. Lion reached forward and too his arm in his own hand and pulled him to his side. "He doesn't look so good? What did they give you kid?" he could tell that the boy seemed to be sweating and was a little out of it all together. He was holding him up from falling onto the ground by being so drugged up. He found this stupid, that the team decided to drug his new play toy in hopes to keep him here rather than put up a proper fight to Lion. It was sickening all in its own. He knew he was well taken care of and that Lion was his favorite customer but still. It was annoying all the same.

It was the fact that the drugs were starting to rampage through his body, that he was off his guard. Before he even was aware of what was going on. He felt the hands that had been on him just a moment ago, let go. Only to have his arm being grabbed by Lion. Instantly, Itoshi's fiery gaze darted up to Lion's. His body tensing at the grip on his arm. But it was Itoshi's half lidded gaze that been a dead giveaway of what was going on in the boy's body.

The man's grip had only sent a shiver down Itoshi's spine, but it had an unnatural growl leaving the boy's lips. "Are you that much of an idiot?!" He hissed the words out before the guards could even answer. "They fucking drugged me!" His body shook at his own words. Even with his failing strength that was threatening to have him melt to the ground, he still tried to fight.

Itoshi's head leaned forward, just enough for his hair to fall into his face. Despite the flush to his cheeks that could of already been seen. His eyes took on an unnatural glow about them, barely noticeable if one hadn't looked closely enough. "They wanted me to submit... without a fight." His voice took a surprising turn, from a growling and hissing kitten. It sounded more like a mewl that drew from his lips.

The guards by this time had straightened at Itoshi's words. Unsure of what to say to Lion. Since the boy had actually told the truth. "Please Sir, The house ordered the shots for the boy before he was to be brought here." One of them tried to explain. "They wanted to make sure that you would be satisfied with your purchase."

LIon sighed softly and clenched his jaw trying to not snap at the boy in his hands who was half falling from the drugs in his system. Instead of paying attention to his words Lion moved his attention to the guards. "My satisfaction would have come from the boy fighting back against me. You...realize that I hate little dolls that sit and submit so easily? I was intreged by the idea of having to send the kid back but I think I may just have to discontinue my purchases with your management for this backhanded aproach at keeping your customers. This is not what I asked for and I am highly dissatisfied." Lion turned away from the guards pulling the boy into his arms carrying him as if he weighed nothing.

"If you seek further business from me I would like your company to make up for this. I don't care how you do it and I wont tell you how to do it so why don't you get off my property?" he asked and walked up the steps to his home with the boy on his shoulder. He didn't stop in the kitchen instead he took the boy to a spare bedroom and laid him down. "Do you need anything? You don't have to be an ass just let me help you wait out the drugs. I understand you don't like me but I'm not a man who considers raping people." he straightened and sighed. "So until you're willing to be able to consent then I won't touch you in that way. So by all means tell me how I can help?" All the fire that was in his voice earlier that day was gone and he really just wanted to make sure the kid wasn't going to die from a overdose of too much sedatives.

One of the guards started to take steps back from Lion and Itoshi the moment that Lion began to express his displeasure in how the boy had been treated. Not only from that alone, but the way that the house had tried to deceive Lion.

"Sir, We only did as we were instructed. We can report your displeasure to our boss, and figure some way to make up for this mistake." He tried to come to some sort of compromise. It wouldn't surprise the guards if Lion happened to be so displeased that he wouldn't buy from them again. But they would try to make up for their mistake if it was possible.

But it was when Lion began to speak again that both guards stilled. "Yes Sir!" One of them spoke up before the two of them scurried off to the car and began to leave.

A curtain of hair hid Itoshi's eyes before he was picked up and slung over Lion's shoulder. Unable to keep his body from shivering at the touches along with the soft strangled moan that he tried to hold back. But it was when he was laid down in a room that had his gaze darting around he room. His body had a light fever and was twitching at ever bit of friction to his skin.

But it was his eyes that still contained the fire from before. As if the tiger was still struggling within Itoshi's body to come out. It only showed that Itoshi wasn't a... normal boy. Not when faint markings were slowly rising to his skin. Starting out as a faint blue glow, resembling the marks of a tiger's body.

Shaky breaths jerked at Itoshi's body, only causing the boy's back to arch against the blankets on the bed. Struggling to keep from whimpering under the drugs rampaging his body. "Tch... How can you help me?" Itoshi growled the words out, darting his gaze to Lion.

• Saga locked this topic