Hi ~ Yaoi fan from China

qinuox

Hi, I am from China and studied in UK now. It is very exciting for me that I find this forum for Yaoi. I think Yaoi fans are all over the world, however, because of the language, it is not easy for me to a place to communicate. Since the translation of Japanese in Chinese and English is really different TAT. So I am and will try to learn what are the English translation of each yaoi animation...like Junjō Romantica (in Chinese 纯情罗曼史= =). Hope I could communicate with you~(hope my English is ok:hamtaro-005 (9):

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Amander123

• brohne

• PamelAxiah

. .a warm welcome hugz to you qinoux :leaf3:

. .don't worry, you're english language was just okay :leaf12:

. .and besides people here were friendly, they will sure understands you :)

Hiya! Your english is great qinuox! You are right, there are lots of yaoi fans all over the world! We are so happy you found this forum.

Hello, be very welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the language, here practically everyone is from a different country, that's one of the reasons it's so much fun.

Wish you lots of fun with all of us :D

Hi and welcome here! You are right, yaoi fans really are all over the world :msn_red_fox 9 That means that we are gaining strength :msn_red_fox 9. Your english is fine, it would improve in time, trust me :) So have a nice time here :leaf12:

Hi ^.^ Welcome to the form qinoux ^.^

I was born in Taiwan and my parents are said to be Chinese (don't know them though) I immediately moved to USA and now I have lived in the UK for 8 years (8th now) and I'm sure your english will be understandable ^.^

when i first came from the states even though it is basically the same language i didn't understand anything lol for example my face was :S when someone said Bin instead of Trash Can ... lol

• Like 1

Hello! :) I also want to wish you welcome to this forum! Hope you'll enjoy the time spent with us here! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Welcome to the forum! I'm pleased to meet you! :D And I wish you lots of fun here! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Welcome to the forum!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23): Wish you to have lots of fun here and enjoy every moment you spend here with us! :D

• 4 weeks later...