Jump to content

b-boy Omegaverse Phase2 [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Asdlkfjadlkdas thank you so much!

Posted

Thanks for sharing~:Playing:

Posted

I cant dowload...say error file....

Posted

Omg, thanks but... 😢

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Could you please reupload, the download link vol 3 and vol 4, were already dead. Pleasse!!!

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Please read my note (in red) in the first post.

Posted

the links are broken T_ T by fa they could put it back

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, hi! I saw "Okusama wa Alpha" had the same problem with theft, and the download link is now available. Can you please provide an updated link for volume 4? I missed the initial release date due to work and don't want to miss out on the next update! Thank you!

Posted

I hope the link to be active soon... can't wait to read it as soon as possible:No!:

Posted

the link is broken. Please reupload new link. Thank you

Posted

omg! from some reason , the link doesn´t work =(

Posted

mega link isn't working, can you please post again?

Posted

thankyou :Dancing:

Posted

hello, will this ever be re-upload?

Posted

:No!:

Please reupload new link... :C

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Please the link works more ;-;

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes! THank you for reloading the link! I'm so glad I checked on this before going off on vacation!

Posted

OMG Thank you so much for reloading the file!

Posted

thank you very much for sharing

Posted

thank you very much for sharing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus