Why? Why? WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clent789

really why is straight so predominant than yaoi?! When I was searching I tried to search for some, I tried the straight H, and of course who i tried wanking my self with it. But it doesnt affect me at all, i'm shaking but i'm not getting hot and hard at all. Damn why is it that went they create straight H whether it's a game or anime or manga. they're giving they're all to it i mean they're all smut as in rated r And it was detailed. aaarrrgh i realized that was shaking not because i'm seeing a H but the reason is i'm actually upset I realized that i was crying, i'm actually hurt to see that they stopped creating Yaoi while straight is still on the run?! my god and the latest works are also good. and why is it in the furry that there are human males and female anthro pairings?! and there are always incest while in yaoi?! Few! and they are not as derailed, drawn good like the straight H. and when you go to the store you hear then like "Oh The NEW MAID yadda yaddda straight H is on the racks!" while in yaoi?! "Hey there's a new yaoi in the usual hidden stores." when they opened it?! "Oh this maid's vag is so hot!!!" while in yaoi?! "Oh it's good nice at least the story is good" straight H "Wow there's a new incest! and Furry! ETC!" yaoi "the same incest furry etc" damn why is it like that?! and when there's going to be sex in there straight will go all while yaoi?! NO! why is it?!

And also the reason is those uncaring straight people, they would call the people who is interested in this kind of stuff a FAG! that's why there is only less funding that's why there is only less people whose brave enough to buy it in public! I mean c'mon where also a damn human right?! I'm glad that there are some straight that understands us but why are there still so many that throw us aside like treating us a virus?! My face is it was showered with cold water cause i'm crying like crazy! I was really hurt that they are treating us like outsiders, I was really hurt that our yaoi artist need to be discreet at all time! For the reason of self protection! WHY WONT YOU STUPID UNCARING STRAIGHTS WONT UNDERSTAND! THAT WE ARE DIFFERENT! THAT ME AND THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW SHARE THE SAME INTEREST LOVE THIS. THIS IS OUR HOBBY OUR PLACE OUR COLLECTION! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TELL US THAT WE ARE A FAG, BITCHES, LOW RATE PEOPLE THATS WHY WE NEED TO HAVE ONLY THIS LOW PROFILE AND LOW QUALITY !

YOU EVEN JUDGE OUR GAMES! PLEASE I'M BEGGING ALL OF YOU TO LET US FREE SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT FREELY TO THE MAX! ME AS ONE OF THOSE ARTIST IS TIRED! YOU KNOW WHY?! THE PEOPLE WHO Sharee THE SAME INTEREST IS DEMANDING FOR MORE WORKS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! BUT HOW CAN WE WHEN WE ARE BEING STEPPED DOWN THAT WE ARE WORKING ALONE WITH NO ONE'S HELP?! YOU THINK IS THAT EASY YOU UNCARING STRAIGHT PEOPLE, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE LESS INTERACTION WITH THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE AND PREFER TO STAY AT HOME! PLEASE UNDERSTAND US ARTISTS WHO LOVE YAOI, OUR FELLOW ARTIST NEED A BREAK REAL BAD OR ELSE, I'M SHOCKED AND SAD ONE BY ONE WE FELL ILL AND WHEN WE GO OUTSIDE WE WILL JUST PASTE THAT SMILE OF OURS HIDING OUR SADNESS WHILE THE PEOPLE AROUND US WOULD LOOK AT US WITH THOSE SHARP EYES SAYING WE DON'T BELONG TO THEM. EVEN ME ALL I DO WAS WORK AND STUDY, WE ARE REALLY OUT NUMBERED LIKE 8 TO 2. WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING AND FINISHING THEN THE STRAIGHT HENTAI WOULD RELEASE SO MANY ALREADY!

PLEASE I BEGGING YOU UNCARING STRAIGHTS PLEASE WE ARE ALSO DOING THIS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTEREST! WE WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY. WE WANT THEM TO HAVE WHAT THEY WANT. ALWAYS IN OUR WORK WE ARTISTS WOULD ALWAYS TELL TO OURSELVES "THIS IS FOR OUR PEOPLE, OUR PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTEREST THEIR HAPPINESS IS OUR HAPPINESS TO SEE THEM HAPPY AND CONTENTED WITH OUR WORKS" I'M LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES AND YET I AM THE ONLY ONE IN OUR AREA WHO DO THIS, WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!! THEY ARE FEW US AND WE ARE ALSO FAR FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. WE CANT SEE EACH OTHER TOO AFRAID TO BE JUDGED. PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND US,

I'M SORRY BUT I'M ONLY TRYING TO SAY WHAT'S IN MY HEART, ONE BY ONE I TELL YOU UNCARING STRAIGHTS ONE BY ONE WE FELL ILL. EVEN ME I'M ALMOST AT MY LIMIT. LESS SLEEP LESS FOOD LESS REST. WE ARE WORKING LIKE THERE'S NO TOMMOROW. I'VE GROWN THINNER MY MOTHER TOLD ME THAT. YOU SEE!!!! WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER. BUT WE ARE NOT GIVING UP WE WILL CONTINUE OUR WORKS. MY FRIENDS HERE AND AT MY PLACE WHO UNDERSTANDS SUPPORT ME AND MY FRIENDS HERE THAT SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS SUPPORTS ME. THANK YOU GUYS

>>>>>

>

IF ANYONE WOULD LEAVE A NEGATIVE COMMENT THAT'S OKAY I'M ONLY SHARING WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW BUT IF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THANK YOU SO MUCH YAOI OTAKUZ.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Macys

• JenovaVII

• clent789

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand how you feel,but maybe you should post this on a forum with hentai or other kinds of manga, where there are ppl who wouldn't understand it and complain there and have even arguments with them if it's the case... but here we are all yaoi and bl lovers, so...

• Like 1

I agree with Macys. Your feelings are completely understandable and you are correct in many ways but, indeed, here we all adore yaoi, so it's not really the best place to complain because you are obviously directing you speech to people who don't respect yaoi when you say "PLEASE I BEGGING YOU UNCARING STRAIGHTS".

It's true that the yaoi community is the minority and the amount of heterosexual hentai is enormous and BL still has very, very few and there is a lot of discrimination and prejudice, the only think we can do is hope people become more accepting and open minded and let the yaoi industry expand itself. We can only rely on time and change.

We'll continue worshiping our beloved and available yaoi until then.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us (:

• Like 2