the closing of tokyopop publishers :(

misakixusagi

Oh no Guys, what are we gonna do without tokyopop publishing our manga !! the books are already starting to say unavalible on the shopping sites :( im sooo sad

this means no more Junjo romantica guys !!!! WTF r we gonna do !!!!!! i have many tokyopop books :(

who eles is gonna have trouble with this ????

• Like 1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Nana22

• yojichan

• brohne

Top Posters In This Topic

i think german ones might be ok, but american is closing, but i think that will affect sales here too, as i assume we get ours from america, my book site has out the books that were ment for pre order in july to unavalible!! ...

My concern is since Tokyopop is closing, does this also mean that the licensing of the manga publications/releases will no longer be in effect thus allowing scanslation groups to revive the series and make them available for free online?

• Like 1

hmmm thats a good question yojichan, i hope so cause i was looking forward to reading the next i will drown in love 3 ! now i cant buy it , and am very pissed that i cant complete my JR collection !!... lets hope something gets sorted