Beyond Eden

Lobagris

nppgmx.jpg

Original name:에덴의 너머

Group:Studio Pieplus

Release date:2017-10-06

Rating: R18

Description:

It is the late Victorian era, a time of drastic social upheaval and shifting values.

Yet everything seemingly remains routine and unchanged in 'Ashgrove Park,' a stately mansion surrounded by a vast forest.

But then a man arrives to disturb its tranquility—a man who spent his boyhood at the estate has now returned after 10 years.

The Baron Edenic—the master of the house—and his four sons, the doctor, and the servants greet him with wariness, joy, or unfamiliarity.

A story of discord and destruction between and the people of the mansion and a man who hides his thirst for revenge beneath a calm demeanor.

Does the fall await beyond Eden?

Or—

Link:https://mega.nz/#F!6c0UXBba!E6lB-7hiFfiecDBnRF6lqg

Crack:https://mega.nz/#!OQNFlAgD!jAcNiEfmHrmFHMxADzlL9EpzRjAav2wT-ZfD3yqToYA

1. Download the replacement steam_api.dll, then decompress the zip file.

2. Open /game/libs and replace steam_api.dll with the version from the zip file.

Enjoy :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renker

• Lobagris

• portisHeart

• 레이라

Thank you for sharing. May I ask if there's a walkthrough in this game? Thanks in advance.

Whats the point of playing, if you already fishing for walkthrough?:D

Anyway, the games pretty straightforward: want good/happy end(depends on route),choose top answer (help, hear, etc.);for bad end choose bottom answer(stay still, he is an idiot, etc.)

Simply put: be a good, hepling guy, or don`t help and be the bad guy :)

P.S: two characters are secret, unlock them by playing 3 other guys routes(for me it was after Jeremy)

Whats the point of playing, if you already fishing for walkthrough?:D

Thanks, I looked everywhere but I didn't find it, in my case I play with guide because if I choose I always end up in the bad endingsXD

Thanks, I looked everywhere but I didn't find it, in my case I play with guide because if I choose I always end up in the bad endingsXD

Anytime! Heh, in general, bad endings are my everything - whenever i play somebody got beaten to death or eaten alive/raped in process*eww* or something worse:D

Thank god, This game way more easier :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont think such botton exists, couldnt find them myself...

Anyway, if you still interested in playing this game, i`ll give some links. But, they from another sites, so... Pm if you want :)

hmm.. since steam is a totally integrated program/client - i buy stuff there - doesn't this type of *installed* games get detected? i don't wanna mess with steam and get i dunno, banned or sth?

with hadaka no prob it was just a separate renpy folder (and it's not on steam afaik anyways), but this here i wonder..

Maybe install it on different disc, not the one were steam is.

For me it worked, no game detected.

p.s: if u not sure itll work for you, dont try

hmm.. i think i'll pass then. pity, not many *simple* to install & english games. can't be bothered to patch and/or daemon iso & mess with locale... hadaka was so easy to get working TT'

Yeah, it sucks and pain in the butt... But hey, at least for now we got lovely butlers to mess with! :)

oh yeaaah! and "messing with" is not just a figure of speech in Hadaka lmao XDD

Heh, some messings still rubs me the wrong way though! Togo-sama certainly have very exquisite taste on the matter ^_^

p.s: and treat good ends as bad and vice versa... simply genius:cool:

• 5 years later...