~Silver_Pedal~

--Warning: This roleplay contains incest--

c906a2371c3896c8d0840637ff1b3d24.jpg

Name:

Taro Akashi

Date of Birth:

December 12th, 1997

Hobbies:

Taro, used to love swimming- he was very good at it, in high-school he was the captain of his schools team. After an incident he stopped swimming altogether, on the weekends he loves hanging out with his friends at the movies or mall. Playing basketball is always fun and relaxing to him, along with playing soccer and baseball.

He is very athletic young man.

Height:

5'7" despite being short for his age he is quite quick on his feet.

Weight:

136 Ibs

Ever since then, it had never been the same... After that near drowning experience he never went near a pool nor the beach. During a overnight training session that went awry, Taro, never was the same near water- the expansive crystal liquid terrified him to no end. It didn't help much that his brother was a swimming teacher at a local College. His brother was heartbroken when, Taro, decided to quit swimming. You couldn't blame him for not wanting to be near anything that dealt with much swimming.

The red headed male sighed softly, resting his lightly tanned forehead down on his arm- his friends were bothering him again. "Come on Akashi! Just go to the beach with us!" One of his friends said as he leaned down on the long table, his jet black hair falling in front of his face. Masking his light blue eyes, "No..." Was the simple reply to his friends demands. His friend gritted his teeth and clutched his hands on the cool gray surface of the table.

"Why not!? You never ever want to go!" He whined out loud, causing others to look on with raised eyebrows and soft whispers.

"Calm down, Yakamaru... And leave, Taro-chan, alone..." Another voice from beside the red head spoke up, on behalf of the shorter male. His blonde bangs moving with every word he spoke- his tanned arm was resting behind, Taro, he leaned back in his seat with a heavy sigh.

"Wah?! Akashi, is more than capable to speak for himself!" Yakamaru, said harshly- turning his sharp blue eyes at the green eyed man.

The man waved his hand off in a dismissive like fashion, "I know, but I also know how uneasy he feels when people mention the beach..." The blonde spoke with a harsh tone right back, two could play this game...

Taro, finally lifted his head up off of his arm and rested his chin on his arm- his matching red eyes closed slightly, almost in a narrow like fashion. "Seji, don't add -chan to my name!" He snapped lightly at the blonde, but felt his cheeks heat up slightly at the nickname. The guy started laughing lightly; shrugging his shoulders- "Sorry, old habits die hard..." He grinned at his childhood friend, whom shot him an embarrassed glare.

Yakamaru, was still leaning over looking back and forth- he knew, Taro, for only a short while so he had no idea why he feared the open water so much?

"So... No beach?"

"No..."

"How about the lake?"

"...No..."

"... The pool...?"

"...."

The black haired male scratched the back of his head, okay...? So, he's not talking huh... Yakamaru, sighed dejectedly- flopping forwards, his arms were stretched out in front of him. "I give up!" He muttered lowly, causing, Taro, to lift his head up and reach forwards to pat his friend on the head with his now free hand.

His friend was muttering under his breath, causing the red head to sigh lightly- he felt bad for not wanting to go, but he was too scared to set foot near open water...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• ~Silver_Pedal~

Jacques.png?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Name: Daichi

Dob: January 6

Job title: swim instructor and coach at nearby college campus

Likes: his job, helping those that need it the most, his family and friends, sexuality bisexual but prefers men over women, living alone.

Dislikes: rain, those that hurt the ones he loves and cares about, not a partier, unless special occasions with friends and family

A young male in his mid 20s was coming out of work at a nearby college campus. He sighs reading some of the resignation papers as he didn't like the idea of losing more of his students. The man by the name of Daichi had worked as a swim instructor for smaller kids, and as a swim coach for the college students. One of his best swimmers being a college student was resigning due to personal matters and it didn't sit well with the coach and some of the other professors at the campus. He knew he had to accept it and find a replacement as soon as possible. With that in mind he had someone in the back of his head, sighing loudly knowing the person he needed most would not accept and bail on him. Entering his car as he starts it up he decides to head to his friend's house.

"Today wasn't such a great day.." says to himself as he calls his friend, name Mikito a young man whom he used to date and just messes around with for the past year.

"Mik let me come over for the night." He says over the phone already close by his apartment. The male on the other side of the line gave in and has him come over noticing his tone of voice sounding upset. "Okay just let me know what's up. You sound upset like someone has died.." soon as he says it the dark haired man sighs loudly. "Yes, I'll tell you just need to park my car."

After few minutes he gets out the car and steps inside his friend's small complex apartment. "Well I'm here and I'm hungry, so what's to eat first and I'll tell you what's going on." Daichi sits on an empty chair with a drink in hand which Mikito his friend handed him. The small male whom had a feminine frame sets a plate of lasagna he just made for his friend and for himself. After bit of quietness the feminine male sits on his best friend's lap kissing his lips. "What's wrong handsome?" He leans his head on his shoulders waiting for him to answer.

Daichi just sighs finishing his liquor putting the empty cup down. "Well I lost one of my best swimmers for the college division and I'm gonna be needing a replacement." He looks at his emerald orbs poking his forehead.

"You have someone in mind and scared to ask him hmm?" He hit the note as the other male nods his head. "You will need to let him know soon, since the swim meet is in a few weeks."

"I know and I'm dreading it now..afraid to call him and ask for his help.." he carried his best friend kissing his lips. He hoped a round of sex would relax him before he makes the big call.

"I'm sorry... Its complicated that's all..." Taro, sighed once again as his friends grumbling grew slightly louder. The black haired male lifted his head up and looked directly in the red heads matching beautiful red eyes. "How complicated is it? You can tell me!" He removed his friends hand from his head and grasped both of his hands.

Red eyes widened in surprise as a deep flush crawled across the tan flesh of cheeks and ears, "Wah?! Y-Yakamaru!" The slightly younger male stammered in a shocked tone of voice, his eyes looking around seeing as some of the guys and girls in the classroom looking on with weird expressions. So, embarrassing!

"Hey, idiot! You're bringing attention to you!" Seji, snapped at the male who was holding their young friends hands. He smacked the male in the forehead harshly, causing him to fall back and over his seat. A loud thud was heard around the room, Taro, cringed when he heard the loud sound.

He sat up right and peeked over the side of desk, looking down at the male on the lower level groaning in pain and irritation. He turned his attention back at his childhood friend, "Why did you knock him down for!" He asked with a worried expression crossing over his face. Seij, shrugged his shoulder's once again as he sat back, propping his long strong jean clad legs up on the desk, leaning back with his arms resting behind his head. "I don't like how he gets touchy with you..." He muttered under his breath, it was so low that the red head didn't even hear what the blonde had said.

"Eh? You say something?"

"Nope..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup..."

Before the red head could say anything more, the college professor finally came in- "Alright, class settle down and go to your seats!" His voice boomed through the classroom, he watched as the students scrambled to their seats. He sighed and pushed up his square rimmed glasses up, he turned around and started to write on the white board.

Taro, had finally calmed down somewhat as he started to focus more on the teacher than what was around him. He took night classes because he usually works at a local ice cream parlor during the day. His hand was scribbling down notes on his notepad,

he knew today was going to be a long day.

As night progressed Daichi decided to head to a bar, with his best friend coming along. He also gets the bravery on calling his brother as Mikito drives his car to the nearest bar. Which was a gay bar and glad it was since the other kinds in the small town wasn't acceptable of men loving men. He sighs as the other line rings and no answer knowing he was in class he leaves a small voicemail."hey little bro it's me Dai and call me back after your last class. I want to talk to you about something important." He hangs up looking back at his younger ex boyfriend. "So no answer hmm?" He nods his head no as they reached the bar and parks the car across the street.

"I hope he calls you back soon and let's just enjoy our single life drinking and getting hit on by hot strangers." The other says smiling and kissing his lips.

"I surely will cuteness." The older of the two smiled holding onto the smaller male as they entered the bar.

After his last class ended, it was already dark outside- the street lights were glittering along the sidewalks, casting shadows on the concrete surface. Night students were flooding out of the college,

chattering away about this and that- some were making plans others were heading home and then there were some who were going to work, such as the life of a college student.

Feeling his phone vibrate against his thigh, Taro, reached into his form fitting light blue jeans. His two friends were bickering once more, walking ahead of him- he pulled out his touch screen phone, seeing the blue light flashing in the corner of his phone screen. He unlocked his phone and saw that he had a missed call from his brother, along with a voicemail.

Taro, swiped the screen down and pressed the voicemail square that was on the plastic screen. He typed in his voicemail code, as soon as he was done he listened to the voicemail-"Hey little bro it's me Dai and call me back after your last class. I want to talk to you about something important."- He blinked his eyes, confusion was crossing over his tanned face.

"Eh? I wonder why, Dai, called me... He sounded distressed..." He muttered softly, but it was loud enough for his friends to turn around and look at him. "You're going to call him back right?" Seji, said while holding his bag over his shoulder, his green eyes were narrowed slightly- "Of course I am! If I don't he'll kill me!" Taro, spoke in a panicked kind of fashion, scratching his cheek with his free hand. He went through his recent contact information and found his brother's number, pressing on his name as he listened to the phone ring. Walking down the side walk in between his two friends.

After an hour at the bar the two males were hit on few times and were getting free drinks from unknown males whom would talk to them sometimes or for a while. One of them an older man by the name of Nico was interested in both men but his dark eyes kept stealing glances at the older of the two males. Daichi sighs not interested in him as he had his heart set on someone else. He played along with the dark haired male. "Well like I said before I work in a small college with small children and college students." He drinks his third liquor as his smaller friend was on his second drink being a beer. "You don't have to tell him your whole life story." The smaller whispered at his friend resting his head on his arms. "I'm pooped and just want to lay down on my comfortable bed."

A male out of nowhere comes beside them blowing kisses at the smaller one. He sighs wrapping his arms around Amagai, rather feeling safe with him than the older drunk men around them. "Okay love we can leave and go back to my place and you can sleepover." He whispered at him as he agreed getting off the stool, still holding onto his arms glad to be leaving soon. Amagai pays fully for their drinks and carried Mikito back to his car as the men behind whom mingled with them were mad and disappointed as Amagai didn't care not like they will ever see them again, even though where they're all living is a small town. Already out of the bar and walking quickly to his car glad it was just across the street he walks quicker getting inside the car knowing those drunk men were crazy since talking to them. After few minutes already inside the car and buckling up Mikito in the backseat he hears his phone vibrating, sighing and yawning he answers it knowing fully well it was his little brother. As he says hello he kisses Mikito's head whom was already fallen asleep and holds him close. "Hello my little brother glad you called which means you heard my voicemail hmm?"

Taro, was waiting at a bus stop now, his two friends has parted ways with him awhile back. Sitting on the cool metal bench, he sighed heavily- the bus was running late... Again... But- after a few minutes of listening to the phone ring, he perked up in his spot when he heard his brother's voice.

"Niisan! Hi, yes I got your voicemail! Is something wrong?" He asked in a worried tone of voice, he always worried about his older brother- living alone and what not doesn't sit well with the younger brother. He noticed that his voice sounded slightly slurred, his red eyes narrowed as he leaned forwards on the bench; placing his free hand down on his knee- he felt his nicely sculpted red eyebrow twitch in an annoyed like fashion.

"Have you been drinking again, Dai-niisan?" He questioned the older male, yup... Now he was worried about the other male.

He sighs laying back on the coolness of his car. "Yes I've been drinking, and you know I always drink I'm of age and not a child unlike you bro." He says to his brother playing wit his friend's brown reddish bangs. "I'm also with Mikito and he says hello even though he's asleep now." As he says that he gets out of his car to the driver's seat starting up the car, and as it was late decided on picking up his little brother if it didn't bother the red headed boy. "Where are you cuteness so I can pick you up and if interested and no classes I don't have to teach tomorrow, would you want to sleepover?" He starts the car driving somewhere not sure himself as he sets his phone down and uses his Bluetooth turning it on.

A small red flush crossed over his lightly tanned face, his head dropping down to hide his red cheeks. His hair was a great way of protecting his embarrassed look from the world- "Why do you call me that...?" He muttered softly into the phone speaker, sighing softly- shaking his head to clear his thoughts. His silky smooth red hair flowing with the motion of his head shake.

But, his head shot up when he heard his brother offering him a ride and a place to crash out at. Taro's, once embarrassed expression was replaced with a wide grin- his flush was still visible on his cheeks. "Tell, him I say hi as well! And I have no classes tomorrow, also I have the day off from work as well- they are going to be closed for awhile due to renovations..."

He lifted up his free hand in order to scratch his cheek, his red eyes glanced around looking at the street signs. "I'm at the bus stop near my school, and to answer your question- I would love to spend the night with you niisan!" Taro's, signature grin was still plastered across his face.

Daichi was glad to hear his brother's response. "I call you that because you're freaking cute and don't forget what we used to do as kids and teenagers." He says low whisper as he hears his friend snoring in the backseat. "Okay I know your location and should be there soon cuteness, and can't wait till we're all together tonight." With a chuckle coming from the older brother he hangs up the phone not to be much trouble with traffic, just realizing he needed to tell his brother Mikito was going to be with them for the night. "I don't think he will have a problem they get along well" close to where his brother was, Mikito wakes up yawning stretching his limb arms. "Are we there her sexy?" As he asks he notices they were close by the college campus.

"Not yet I'm just going to pick up my brother and he's going to stay the night with us cutie. You don't mind eh?" He asks looking up the rear view mirror from inside the car, as the girly male nods his head no. "Great now I see him cutie stay in the car and I'll pick him up now." Daichi parks the car across the street from the school, getting out of the car with his friend watching out the window.

"Hey cuteness I'm here." He waves his arms up seeing his brother as he crossed the street. "Glad to see me hmm?" He grabs his arms pulling him close to his cool self.

"Wah!?" The younger brother felt himself being pulled into a tight embrace, his tanned face was heating up even more. He didn't even get the chance to put his cellphone back inside of his form fitting blue jeans pocket.

Taro, was sitting still for a moment before he slowly hugged his brother back- "Of course I'm happy to see you... Niisan..." He muttered lightly in his chest, his face darkening as he remembered his brother mentioning all of the times they had together when they were younger. Why, would he bring that up? He thought to himself, his grip tightening on the older.

After a few moment's of hugging, he pulled back slightly- pushing on his brother's shoulders as the scent of alcohol filled his nose, "You reek!" He said moving even more back into the metal bench. His free hand pinched his nose, trying to block out the smell of alcohol.

Daichi laughs letting of his brother. "Sorry cuteness, I was at a bar as you know I have a right to drink." As he says it he pulls his brother away from the cold bench. "So Taro, you must be tired tonight ready to go home or want to go somewhere before going back to my place?" When he asks the younger male, inside the car Mikito wakes up noticing his in the backseat of the car. With a sigh he watches the brother interact with hint of jealousy out of nowhere. "Dai, didn't think your brother would come along with us..." he says as his emerald orbs stares at the male now in front of him. Daichi pushes his brother inside the car, but backseat knowing the boys didn't get along much. "Taro get inside so we can get out of this crazy part of town." As he slammed the door Mikito looks away crossing his arms. "I didn't think I'd see you tonight...Taro-kun." The smaller male says as Daichi gets inside the car turning it on and leaving their destination to go somewhere before going back to his place.

Taro, flinched slightly when he heard the young male in the backseat- not even being in the car for more than two seconds and the other was having an attitude with him. The red head sighed softly, placing his messenger bag on his lap- gripping the strap that was crossing his chest.

"Actually... Could you just drop me off at my apartment... I don't want to get in the way between you two..." His tone was low, his red eyes looked out of the window as he watched his school move away. If he was getting in the middle of something, he rather just go home and take a nice long hot bath.

In all honesty- he really didn't like, Mikito, but he was too afraid of saying something that would offend his brother or his friend, so he kept his mouth shut.

Daichi laughs hearing his brother complain. "No cuteness I said you're coming along with me to my apartment. I want to spend time with you two." The dark haired male says driving as fast as he could. He couldn't wait till he got home so the males could talk once again. "I want my two loves get along." He says honestly close to getting home.

Mikito says clasping his hands together. "'I guess it wouldn't hurt huh, Taro-chan?" The feminine boy looks back at his friend's brother winking at him cutely. "I know I'm not a real bad guy we've known each other since we were children." Reminding the male beside him nudging his arms. "I also know about your sexy times with your brother" whispers in his ear as he licked his lobe sexily. After the short car ride the older of all three guys stops the car and parks it. Figuring out what his best friend was up to he sighs nudging his arms as the brunette gets out the car. "Watch your mouth and tongue cutie" after he says it Daichi sighs taking his brother out and whispers in his ears. "I promise he doesn't mean no harm, and bro we also need to talk about my job I'm gonna need you badly." After he says it himself and Mikito walk ahead of his brother as soon as he locks up the car door.

The younger of the three men flushed brightly, shivering as his ear was getting way to much attention. He rubbed it with his free hand, his face turning even more crimson- however he froze in his steps when he heard, Daichi mentioning something about his job.

He shook his head, causing his red hair to move with his motion- his matching red eyes going wide. "No... I love you and all but.... I'm not getting anywhere near pools!"

He shouted after his older brother. His body started shaking horribly as he started to remember the reason why he didn't want to be near open water, "If this was the real why you wanted me to stay, then I'll go and catch a cab!" Taro's voice was shaky, the grip on his messenger bag strap tightened- causing his knuckles to turn nearly white.

Daichi ignores his brother's pleas as he parked the car. Already in front of his house he turns off the car getting out, not saying a word to the smaller of the three males. Mikito didn't say much as he too steps out leaving the other two males squabble sighing already tired and wanting to sleep the night away.

"This is important bro and I need your help since you guessed it right." The older male grabs his hands helping him out of the car. "We can talk more once we're inside too cuteness". Blows in his ear grinning happy to have him beside for the night; and his younger friend but more his brother for known reasons kept to himself.

Inside the house Daichi removes his heavy clothing and stays on with a tight shirt and shorts. He prepares drinks for all at his home. Mikito prepares her for himself in the couch figuring the other two would be up and argue more in the dark haired male's bedroom. When done preparing the couch he just falls asleep peacefully. Daichi already done with hot drinks for all sees his little friend asleep, sighs he looks back at Taro. "So want to drink with me or not?" He walks up to him setting the now useless drink belonging to Mikito down on the counter.

As much as the younger male wanted to leave- he was way too tired to just up and leave his brother's place. Taro had placed his bag in his brother's room, as well as borrowing one of his shirts- which looked like he was swimming in the white shirt.

The sleeves were falling off his shoulders, the bottom portion of the shirt covered his black and purple boxers. He pouted in a cute kind of way, puffing out his cheeks- while taking the drink from Daichi, "I know it is... But- you know why I have to decline!" He whispered in a harsh tone of voice, taking a small sip of his hot drink.

His red eyes were looking down in the cup, he was afraid to look at the older male. Why is he asking me to do something like this! He thought while clutching the mug tightly.

Inside the house it began warming up as outside was cold and windy due to change of weather. The dark haired male sets himself on the bed eyeing his brother who stared down at the hot drink in hand. "Ready to talk why I need you bad little brother?" He asks as he drinks up the whole hot cocoa. It felt good to drink it feeling warmness inside his mouth and throat. When he was finished he gets off the bed and removes his light jacket throwing it to the side of his bedroom, and pants already in his underwear and tight sleeveless shirt. "I'll set up a bed for you or would you want to sleep on my bed?" He asks him crossing his arms and just stands beside him.

Not a peep was said between the boys as the older of the two just caresses his face in a sexy manner. He grins leaning close to him and rests his head onto he's staring at his cute adorned face and without a care kisses his lips senseless. What took over him was the way he was dressed and innocent his expression looked. Wrapping his long arms around the smaller man's waist he rubs his thigh on his brother's lower region feeling his own excitement and just wanted to devour the male underneath him.

A soft surprised gasp left the younger males mouth as he felt the older male holding him, kissing him, and grinding his thigh in between his legs. The cup in his hands was shaking lightly, the liquid inside was swishing around with his sharp movement's.

His grip tightened around the ceramic mug- he pulled back slightly, shifting in his brother's strong grasp. He leaned over and placed the cup on Daichi's bedside table; however as he moved around he felt something poking at him. "Nn... D-Dai, w-what about... Mikito-san...?" He spoke in a low tone of voice, his face heating up-his red eyes going wide in embarrassment. He turned back around in his brother's arms- raising his now free hands up and push lightly on the other's strong chest. "And your one to talk! Doing this while somebody else is in the same house!" He muttered under his breath, looking away from the older male.

Daichi sighs after he's being lightly pushed from the smaller male as he looks back. With what his brother says he goes to the door closing it. "He won't hear a peep as long as you keep your swollen lips hushed." With the door closed and locked he walks up slowly towards him removing his underwear, as he looks down at his harden cock. "Brother, wouldn't you want to suck me good?" He stays a distance from him jerking off his cock staring dead at the younger one. He wanted so bad to see the smaller one's member as he spits in his free hand rubbing his cock.

"Come on bro, when's the last time you had anyone fuck you?" With his potty mouth he grins. "I know you be having sex with one of your friend's cuteness." Slowly walking up to him he leans closer blowing in his ear and from there sucks on his earlobes still jerking off. His other free hand lightly caresses Taro's upper chest.

Shivering at his words, Taro bit his bottom lip- his face turned so red that it matched his hair color. Feeling his brother so close to him, jerking off and blowing/ sucking his ear was making him weak in the knees. Not to mention the filthy mouth the older male had, "Y-Y-yes..." His voice was shaky as he released his bottom lip and dropped down to his knees in front of his brother.

Removing Daichi's hand from his own cock, he replaced it with his own- grasping the base, he leaned forwards; licking the swollen head slowly- the tip of his tongue swiped along the slit, collecting the pre-cum that had gathered there. His red eyes looked up at his brother, "Last weekend... And i-it was Seji's idea..." He whispered softly, his hot breath ghost over the sensitive flesh.

Taro then pulled the hot flesh into his mouth, sucking only on the tip. His hand was creeping slowly into his boxers- a low moan escaped from deep within the back of his throat as his hand touched the base of his own erect cock.

Daichi hisses watching his brother on his knees sucking the head of his cock. He loved the feel of his mouth, biting on his lips eyes closed. Closes his mouth he lets out low growl grabbing onto his red hair pulling on his locks lightly. Looking up he remembers times he has had with the younger male and the sexual things they'd done to each other. Feeling bit of his pre-cum and noting him licking it up and had enough. "So you enjoyed your friend fucking your or when I do the nasty to you baby?" He looks back down at him, pulling him up as he kisses his lips senselessly pining him onto his bed. Already on the bed he continues the kiss not breaking away hovering on top of him grinding his heavy body on him.

After few sloppy kisses he pulls apart from him and pinches his nibbles about to suck on them. Blue eyes still looking at him licking up his lips. "I'll devour you so much little brother, do you want me to stop or continue?" As he asks he plays with the boy's nibbles ready to suck on them. One of his free hands grabs hold of the other's hands putting them on top of his head. As his other hand plays with his balls and cock about to jam his fingers inside his ass.

Everything was happening so fast, too fast in fact- Taro was one moment sucking his brother and now he is on his back being groped and kissed. He was trying to keep up; he knew it was far too long since the two of them just gave into their feelings and do this- don't get him wrong...

They use to do this when they were younger and even then they had to be careful- especially when their parents were around. Struggling under the older's body a whine left the red heads kiss swollen lips, "Daichi... I want you right now..." He groaned lowly, bucking his still clothed crotch against his brother's bare one.

Pre-cum started to stain the front of his boxer's, he felt it dribble down from the tip onto the sides. However, he thrust his hips up feeling a hand jerk him off along with massaging his balls, an even louder whine pushed its way out of his throat. He wanted more, he needed to feel more.

Hearing his brother's beautiful whining voice and moans he knew what the smaller one wanted. He gets off his brother soon as he heard him say he wanted him right now, obliging he takes off all of his clothes kissing more of his swollen lips. Caressing his face with both hands, and running their balls together with his hip. The older one felt good and just couldn't wait to dominate him as soon as possible, his own cock twitched more in excitement as he knew what was needed to be soon.

As both males were naked on the bed and kissing each other, Daichi takes a breather from him and just looks down raising his hips and jammed his cock inside the male's butthole and slapping his ass cheeks on the process. Inside he feels tightness of his brother's moving deeper and a loud moan escaped his voice pounding hard but not to hard careful with him and pants looking up at the ceiling as he was in sex heaven with his brother.

Slightly pale hands shot up, covering a wide open mouth as a scream tore free from the younger males throat. Tears gathered in equally wide red eyes- pain and pleasure ran through his backside, he was surprised by the sudden intrusion. Taro's back arched up as he tried to get use to the fast pace and size of his older brother, however- his brother really wasn't giving him anytime at all to try and keep up. Which was fine by him, he liked the fast pace of things.

"Nnn..." He moaned behind his hand, eyes now rolling in the back of his head- his hips snapping forwards, matching the older males speed. He raised his legs up and wrapped them around the other males waist. Trying to pull the other closer to him, he really wanted to feel more.

• Saga locked this topic