Fundanshi For Cosplay (rebeccayaoifan x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

MC was always a closet fudanshi (Male that likes reading Yaoi) however, one day, when he is asked to go to a yaoi convention with one of his friends, she figures out that he is into it and wants to help him open up to it more. So, she helps him by having him cosplay one of their favorite characters in hopes hiding his identity while showing support might help him over come his fear and make it easier for him to go and buy what he wants. While there, he finds someone who happens to be cosplaying the partner to MC's cosplay. Not only that, but the cosplayer is also a guy and gay!! When YC suddenly comes onto MC For the sake of pictures, MC gets rather uncomfortable at first but eventually finds himself conflicted. He thought he was really straight but what if he isn't? And what if this other guy isn't just really good at cosplaying, what if he is actually the author of MC's favorite Yaoi?!

I know this story may seem a bit unfinished but the idea started off better in my head.... Where we go from here will depend on what you want. It could be the, "be a model for my Manga" or something like that.

[/hr]

95e240cb1cd5ee3b308bf6b1c0c34599.jpg

(Blonde all the way to the right)

Name: Nanashima Nozumo (Last, first)

Personality: A bit of a tsundere at first but really just shy and awkward on the inside.

Likes: Yaoi but doesn't like to show it, reading, and hanging with his best friend.

Dislikes: Being discovered enjoying yaoi, bitter things, and having to wait until after classes to go home and read.

Bio: More or less in the plot, Nana (For short) has had a friend since childhood and discovered himself enjoying yaoi after his friend left him in her room, her manga just out. After reading one, he found himself sneaking about to get his hands on some but was always missing out on what he really wanted because he didn't have the confidence to just go and buy it.

[/hr]

"Come on, I promise, no one is going to judge you for being there," The female called, pulled the blonde to her room to get ready for the convention. "I still can't believe you are into this!!!" She smiled, giving off a slight giggle of enjoyment.

"Can't I just take some of yours? Or I'll give you the money and you can get it...." the blonde whimpered back. It had only been a week since his friend found him sneaking about and reading some yaoi and promised to help him get his hands on more and give him the confidence to be able to enjoy it openly. "I don't think any disguise is going to hide the fact that I'm a guy going to a yaoi convention..."

"They're called Fundanshis and you're not the only one, Nana." The girl seemed determined to get him to go. "Besides, you won't be hiding in the shadows." One glance at Nana's face and she could see the question forming so she decided to answer it before he had the chance to ask. "You'll be hiding in plain sight. If you see the amount of positive attention you get for enjoying this then you'll feel a lot more open about it. So, Last week when I found out you were into this, I put together something for you. Now, I stayed up for 3 days straight to finish it so you better appreciate it!" She demanded and opened the door to her room where an outfit lay out on the bed. "Now, go get changed."

"Is that-" His question was cut off as the girl stuffed the clothes in his hands and shoved him into the bathroom.

------------------------

"I'm not sure about this..." Nana said as they walked closer to the con to pick up their badges.

"Come on, You were jumping for joy to try the cosplay on and even more excited knowing who you'd be cosplaying. So buck up and get in there. Just watch what happens." The two walked up to the desk and just after getting their badges, some girl came up behind them and complimented Nana on his cosplay, even taking his picture. Soon after, it wasn't long before his tough facade melted away and Nana actually began to enjoy himself. In fact, people seemed thrilled a guy was into it and would cosplay such a character.

After a glance to his friend he mouthed a thank you and was able to openly look at the different Manga sections he really wanted to see.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• WolfDog12

69fcbae1fa31a9e7b11f0a5584feb6f8--anime-male-eyes-anime-boy-red-eyes.jpg

Name: Amagai

Dob: unknown birthday

Job title: manga writer

Bio: For Amagai, he had it bad growing up but what kept him happy and satisfied was his writing since he was a teenager. His parents abandoned him when he was small and grew up with some family members who willling to care for him. He lost his virginity at age 16 with an older man and found himself loving men but never was in a serious relationship with them. For school he did well and has good grades as he didn't go to college as he wanted one of his family members his aunt suggested he sign up for a writing company name "Hearts Works" when he did so he began writing more of his own stories and it became popular by the time he was in his late 20s. Grateful he thanked his fans as he would dress up himself as one of his own characters to meet his fans thank them sign autograph and take pictures in any yaoi convention.

A dark haired man wearing a suit ready to sign autographs for fans and take pictures he sees many of them dressed up as characters from his stories. In a small smile he stood up from his booth walking around to check out the other yaoi authors who were able to make it to the yaoi convention like he did. The man name Amagai was someone tall as few girls walked beside him, getting his attention to no avail but he waved at them while walking and from there he bumped into a young man. After close to falling down with him he holds his balance looking back at him.

"Are you alright man?" He asks seeing his adorable outfit licking his lips, not sure if he saw or anyone else saw what he was doing. Red eyes stared up and down at the young man believing he was a fan of his writing. "I see you like that character that you're dressed as." Giving out small smile he pats the male's back. "Would you care for a photo and autograph?" As he says it taken the young unknown boy with him to his booth. "I'll tell yo who I am, as long as you tell me who you are cutie." As he talked more as the male he's holding onto hasn't said a word.

Nana had just purchased a number of manga, limited edition he'd normally have missed out on and as soon as he turned, he collided into another man, causing him to grab the table he'd just been hovering over. "Oh, sorry. Guess it's a bit too crowded," he said as the male pat him on the back and seemed to get rather close. At the last second, Nana managed to catch the man pulling his tongue back into his mouth. Did he bite his lip when they collided? Despite wanting to know if he was alright, Nana found himself unable to get a word in as the other continued to talk. Who was he?!

The two were ushered into a photo together where they ended up having to stand for quite a while though Nana's eyes would glance away every now and then trying to scan the crowd for his friend who seemed to disappear into the sea of people. Was he going to be left all on his own? He couldn't even check his phone with all these people taking photos and this man hovering over him. Though, he was a bit surprised so many wanted his photo rather than the other cosplayers... Then again, he looked the most like him.. In Fact, the only difference between Nana and the fictional manga character Shion was that Nana was real and his eyes were slightly sharper. Other than that, they were identical.

"I'm Nanashima Nozumo," he finally managed to say when they found a moment between pictures. 'Wait... did he just call me.... Is he gay?!' Nana bit his lip as he thought to himself. Shit.... this man was probably under the wrong impression... Nana wasn't gay... Wait... was this man licking his lips at Nana earlier? He didn't look to have a bit lip... Damn.... Now it seemed being this close was dangerous. This man still had a hand around the blonde's back and it would be all to easy to grab him by the cape he wore or something. What to do?!

After the picture was taken Amagai let's go of the young teen smiling at him. "That was such a great picture I bet." He scratching back of his head not sure what to do next. He sighs waving bye at the young man whom introduced himself. "So his name is Nanashima Nozumo, what an adorable name. I should call him Nana if we ever meet again." With that said in mind he walks back to his booth seeing few cosplayers believing they're fans of he's. "Hello everyone would you want picture taken and autographs?" As he says that his red eyes looked back to the young boy he was with previously. "He's so damn cute too." With a smile he knew he was gonna have a good afternoon at the fully packed yaoi convention.

The convention was great success as fans were also able to watch a few new yaoi shows that would be probably come out on television or movies. The older writer closed down his booth until the next day as the convention was for a weekend. He hoped all whom saw him and talked to him would read his new work he would be releasing before the end of the year. He packs up all he needs ready to go back home as he lived an hour from where the convention took place. Already done he heads to his car throwing all he carried in the back of the car.

Thankfully it didn't seem like the man was going to try anything as he released Nana and basically just waved good bye... What was the point in introducing himself if this man wasn't going to tell him who he was?! Wasn't that their deal? Still, Nana was quickly swept away by the crowd and couldn't get a chance to ask the man who he was. Still, it was almost a relief to get a little space. Of course, space wasn't something he actually got as a number of people got really close, everyone fighting for certain merchandise.

By the time he found his friend again, Nana was exhausted. He had a bag full of things he managed to buy and collect but he was sore and hot from the crowd pushing him all over. It was early to end the day but the two wanted to get some fresh air at least. Soon the two were outside near the parking lot in a small patch of grass. It was one of the few places without people around. They sat down and went through the things they managed to get their hands on, sharing and chatting about how much fun it was. It was so different... Nana never let anyone know what he was into and now he was with his best friend talking about the thing he loved and they just had even more in common. "Man, I'm glad you had me come today. It really was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to enjoy me being in cosplay. I never thought it would be like this!!!" Nana had a bright smile on his face.

About to drive off his red eyes caught a glimpse of one of his supposed fan he believes. He watches from his car the closeness he was with a female companion and wonders if they're together for some reason or just friends. Already bored inside the car he gets off his car and walks up to them. Wasn't sure what he'd say as he crossed his arms already close by them and eavesdropping on their conversation. As the young male mentions what people thought of his cosplay outfit he steps in with a huge smile. "Your cosplay outfit for me was the bestest I've seen." Making his presence known he wondered again what they thought of him interrupting their small talk.

Nana and his friend both freeze for a moment before looking up to see the same man who was all too thrilled to get in a picture with the cosplaying blonde. The male of course jumped as his female friend screamed suddenly and jumped to her feet to shake the man's hand. 'What the-' Nana thought and just as if reading his mind, the female turned to him and quickly explained what she screamed for.

"Don't you know who this is?! It's the author of our favorite Yaoi saga!!! Shion is his character!!!" The girl was practically jumping up and down as she begged for an autograph, pulling out a notebook for him to write in. "Would it be too much trouble to get you in a pic with my friend here?! We are both huge fans and I even made his cosplay!!! It took me 3 sleepless nights but I did it!!!!" All the while, Nana remained on the ground absolutely floored. How did he not know this was the author.... Then again, it wasn't like he watched any interviews or anything, he had to make sure not to watch anything with sound or anything he couldn't hide when he heard his parents coming.

Finally though, he got off the ground to speak as well. "I'm sorry I didn't realize who you were at first!!" He bowed feeling really bad.

Amagai eyes widen as the young women screamed. As he hears her explain to her friend whom he was he gave out a sheepish grin. "Well thank you for being a loyal fan of my work. I'm so appreciative." He smiles at them and winks at the male beside the young women. "You dressed up as one of my characters, and as I said before you look quite good too young man" winking again at both as the girl asks his autograph and a picture. He nods his head signing her book and taken a nice picture. "May I take a picture with my fans too?" The dark haired male asks both while standing beside them. He had his phone taken out and takes few pictures with the girl first and then looking down at the young cute male on the ground. "I'll help you up there." He grins scratching back of his head waiting for him to speak, but what comes out was an apology. "No it's fine I'm sorry I should had apologize first and introduced myself." With that said he wonders if his male fan would like a picture too.

"Thank you for that," the male said with a smile. He took the author's hand and got up to his feet for them to take a picture together for his friend. After the pictures were taken and he moved closer to his friend to see it. "Send that to me will you?" He asked and of course, the female nodded with excitement and and texted the picture to Nana for him to keep as well. He pulled out his phone and quickly made it his wall paper. "I'm gonna keep this for a long time," he admitted.

Just then, a cell phone rang and the female took a step back. "It's my boyfriend, I'm gonna take this," she said and stepped away for a moment leaving the boys alone.

Nana froze up for a minute before turning back to Amagai. "I really am a huge fan of your work and can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, is it true that one of your BL manga is getting turned into an anime?" He asked slowly opening up a little more. It was clear that Nana was a bit more reserved or even curt with people until he came out of his shell and then he was a much more relaxed guy.

Amagai enjoyed taking the pictures with his fans as he nods his head watching the young women take her phone call in private. He looks back at the quiet male whom smiles at him, and he smiles back sitting on the bench they were sitting on previously. "Yes my popular novel will be turned into a anime, why is that kiddo?" as he continues talking to him, his red orbs looked up and down checking out his male fan, a grin on his face seeing how cute the male looked. "I bet you ask because you wanna voice one of my main characters from my novel." He chuckles taking out a cigarette.

"Sorry kiddo I'll be smoking so I hope you don't mind the smell." He warns him as he began smoking, making sure he did it away from them as he gets off the bench. After he says it also he paces around the small area they were in. Just few minutes go by and he was done smoking stepping on the cigarette bud his eyes looks back at the young male. "So are you up for my offer? And how long have you been a fan of my work?" He asks nosily wondering if the cute male was either into guys or girls? He wasn't sure himself in his mind he believed the male was more into the opposite gender.

• Saga locked this topic