A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

azuneko

Javier sits down hearing what the older man said, and not knowing he had an affect on the sweet adorable small child. He sighs crossing his arms nodding his head as the man leaves them alone. He felt kinda weird with the other man name Kai, “well I’m not one coming from a rich family, but I have good intentions honestly.” He tells him not sure if the other man believed him. “I also come from a poor family an only child too...I used to live in a home with other kids who had no family ..just waiting for the right family to take us in.” When he tells him he feels his head being touched.

The pinkette feels his hair being touched and played with . “I wish I didn’t have to leave but things happened personally and I’m grateful your brother helped me with the situation and it’s not easy coming from a poor family.” Looking down his pink eyes began watering. “It was a pleasure working for him even for a short time and I’m glad to have a companion like him.” He wiped his tears getting off the couch. “So what exactly you do here at your big family mansion?” The young male smiles at him hoping they can become great friends down the line. “Your family seem wonderful too” When Kai sees about getting involved witch his brother it didn’t surprise him. He would done the same if the handsome man was related to him. He ignored nit jealousy just wanting Reiji to come and knowing where exactly the sweet girl was.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Kai let go of his hair for a moment. “Poor this. Poor that. Is that your word of the day? You realize Reiji has never once looked at you like some helpless poor person. You’re an idiot if you are willing to let where you started from forever define who you are as a person. That’s really pathetic Javier.” he says as he sits back down. Kai smirked a little. “Since you only stayed here for a short time I’ll let you in on the secret since you don’t seem smart enough to catch on all on your own. I’m not Reiji’s brother. Hamako wasn’t his sister. We live here so we can move on with the help of Reiji. You see this house is very special in many ways besides being really huge and hard to clean.” he says as he held up his hand to Javier. “See you can see through me if I move like this. I can’t go beyond this house even if I tried. I’d loose physical form. I’m a ghost in case you didn’t realize.” Kai says just as Reiji walked back into the room.

“So sorry about that. Seems there was some trouble at the office. I hope Kai wasn’t rude to you. So Javier what did you wish to speak about? I’m all ears to hear it since you’re the one asking.” he says with a humble smile.

Javier was in shock what the other male said not believing it. He nods his head hoping he can show him proof he was a dead spirit. “How come you’re here then.. you couldn’t pass through the afterlife?” He asks remembering stories few spirits left behind aren’t able to pass through without achieving something for the upper heads can allow them to pass through. He so bad wanted to question his former crush/boss on it but kept to himself his curiosity. Glad to be away from the male that kinda made him

uncomfortable as he enters the office.

Inside the office he looks around seeing it was his first time inside. He sits down making himself comfortable. “..well your brother is kinda awkward” he says in response. Looking away noticing his smile and glad to be there seeing his unexpected smile. “You have a nice smile...” when he says it this time he looks back at him blushing himself not sure why he did blush though. “What I wanted to see you and talk about was since my lover’s bakery business is running good on the poor side of town ...I’d like to see if we can pull it off here with your rich society ...unlike me you know people and I’m not rich like you and the others here.” He explains wanting to have the great shop to popular as it is in the other side of town. Looks away from

him waiting next for a answer

Reiji chuckled a bit as he glanced to the side. “Kai is a bit odd indeed but I’m sure he has his reasons.” he says about to thank Javier for the compliment about his smile. Before he could do so his expression got serious. “Javier I’ve been to the shop in which you work at and I can tell you it would do extremely well in this area. However I can tell you that if you speak and talk as you are now you’ll fail within less than a day. There is a fine like between rich and poor. I assure you there’s more people here who can relate to you more than you think. A lot of those living in such huge houses started with nothing. Myself included. Don’t assume because you grew up in poor conditions that makes you poor. That way of thinking of yours really irritates me. It was that same way of thinking that ended with you leaving my home in the first place.” he said before signing. “Forget it! I’ll help Your shop open up here but I assure you if you don’t change your outlook on the rich or poor things that you have burned into your mind your business will fail. Not even I would be able to save it then.” he says seriously. Reiji hated the idea of being harsh but he was sure Javier wouldn’t get it if he was too soft about it. No one in this part of town would judge the shop based on its origins. It’s the quality of service and products that truly makes a store great.

He claps his hands with the answer. “It’s the same my lover name Arata told me, it’s all about making the customers feel comfortable enjoying what they order and eat at the shop” He gets up from the chair falling onto his face. He laughs soon as he quickly fell. “It’s all about sells profits and making the customers enjoy what they consume at the shop” the pinkette already up smiles in excitement texting his lover now the news the rich side of town is down for the business idea. In his mind he knew a lot needed to be done for the shop to succeed especially workers at the shop. When done texting him he looks back up at Reiji feeling his heart beat not sure why he goes up to him kissing his cheeks. “Thank you so much for willing to help us” he couldn’t help already past few months feeling more attractive to the man in his presence and blushing redder then ever.

Reiji nods as he lightly touched his cheek. Before he could say something Kai pops in. “Hey cotton candy! Come with me for a moment. I worry leaving you here you’ll end up getting eaten.” he says as he walked in and grabs his hand. He leaves the room with him. “If you like him then ask him out. Of not don’t going being all cute. Reiji isn’t a patient man and when it comes to something he wants he’s sure to make it his. You said you have a lover so don’t be such a flirt.” he says once they were far from Reiji’s office. “So I’m sure before you leave you have some questions on your mind. Out with it before I change my mind about being nice to you.” Kai says pouting.

The pinkette was pulled away from Reiji’s office and confused by what the other male wanted. Hearing he wasn’t being nice to him the young male sighs. “I didn’t finish talking to him though... you’re very rude pulling away from what we were talking about” when he says it he pulls his arm away from the strange man. “I think I’ll just leave..” when he says it he goes back downstairs and wonders if he will ever see the small princess girl he liked a lot and still not believing she wasn’t the handsome owner’s younger sister. “Unbelievable I’ll just see him when he comes for his special food” He leaves the mansion and calls Arata. “Babe I wanted to call you and say he’s down with it and I’d like you to meet him when he’s not busy during the week” when done talking on the phone he just heads to the park and loves what the rich society had done to it. It was more longer than he last remembered and goes to the beautiful garden seeing what they made and all flowers growing.

Kai rolled his eyes as he looked at him. “You really don’t get anything in this world. You’ll always be miserable living the way you do. Always running away it’s so painfully pathetic.” he says watching him leave the mansion. Kai could tell this idea of Javier’s wouldn’t last forever. He just worried it would have a negative reaction towards Reiji. That’s something that bothered him but he would just watch and see what would happen. Reiji stood nearby a window seeing Javier leaving his home. “He’s sure good at running. Oh well I guess that’s just in his nature.” he says to himself before continuing about the rest of his day.

A few days has passed since Javier seen Reiji. At work busy as ever and compliments as usual being used to it for the shop and the pinkette. He smiles as his shift was done and a friend of he’s would take over the kitchen soon as he leaves, and he would head to the lake with his lover for a date later that night. At the lake he relaxes sitting on a bench and writing down on his journal how he’s being doing so far. A family member of Arata wanted to take over the shop that was built on the other side of town and the boy knew he needed to let Reiji know some point. He wasn’t sure how the other would react since he didn’t mind taking over the shop for Arata’s growing business. “I wanna see him.... where is he at this time?” He asks himself and wondered if the strange man Kai he’d ever see again.

Reiji was at home watching anime as usual. He glanced around his home as he noticed how quiet it was. He wasn't use to it being this silent. Jin was working hard back at the office so it would be some time before he arrived home. He sighs wondering what he could do to pass the time. His home was slowly starting to pile up again with trash. He glanced at the clock wondering if he should order take-out for dinner.

The day was turning dark as the pinkette decided to visit Reiji calling him up. As the phone rings he leaves the lake liking the sight, as the sun was going down knowing night would approach the town. Arata calls up Jin and letting him know the shop his family owns will be taken over by a family member of he’s and wouldn’t mind a trusty person on Reiji’s part to help along with the shop business, “please make sure you let your boss knows since Javier was the own that came up with the idea” he says hanging up and goes back to preparing dinner for himself and waiting on the small

male.

Javier makes it to the Manor ringing the bell, “I hope he doesn’t mind I’m here...” saying to himself as he rang the bell once again.

Reiji was home and had just gotten out of the shower when he heard the bell ring. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went to answer it. "Oh its you Javier. What do I owe this visit? Jin told me about the idea for the shop you plan to open up around here. I approve of it so there's nothing to worry about." he said as he steps back to allow him to enter his home.

Javier all smiles blushed at the sight of his former boss close to nakedness. He laughs winking at him cutely before hearing to what he said. “Damn Reiji-sama you’re making me little hot, or is hot in here already?” He grins walking inside the manor and nods his head to what he says about the shop. “I came to talk to you about the popular shop, we need to come up with a name or stick with the same name that’s used in my boss’s shop, and also someone you trust to work along with my boss’s family member at the shop” saying everything to him the pinkette sits on the couch.

“Who do you trust to work along beside Arata’s family member?” He asks him handing the male some papers that his lover/boss given him for Reiji. The young male getting thirsty heads for the kitchen and makes himself a snack and drinks apple juice. For the snacks he prepares some brownies for himself and Reiji, not sure if the other male was fans of brownies

Reiji ignored the comment about it being hot or not as he glanced over the papers. “I don’t see why you can’t work there but it makes sense since you’ll probably be at the main shop. I think I can find someone skilled enough for the job. Don’t worry about it. Anyway the name shouldn’t change since the store itself is the same. Just a new location. Kept the original name. If that’s all I’m heading off to bed. Be sure to lock the door on your way out.” he says as he noticed Javier in the kitchen. Reiji was very professional when business talks were happening around him

After the small business setup was done and watches his former boss heading upstairs the young man follows behind him. “Hey wait, why you’re going to sleep so early?” He asks nosily while eating the brownie in hand. “Let’s hang somewhere and get to know each other more” when saying that he gives a small smile deadly staring at his handsome toned body. The male wondered if he worked out, knowing his lover does that and out of nowhere just asks Reiji. “Hey have you ever worked out too? Your body looks so flexed and toned” he licks his lips poking the man’s abs.

Reiji stopped walking as he looked at him. “Hold your horses Javier. You have a lover and I’m sure he’s waiting for you at home. Don’t go saying or doing things that could be considered promiscuous. Anyway I live alone after all so what time I go to bed is completely up to me. Get going before it gets any later. You shouldn’t make your lover worry about you. Also it’s best you know very little about me. Wouldn’t want to cause any misunderstandings.” he says gently patting his head before he continued up the stairs.

Javier follows him up the stairs grabbing his hands. “Wait hold on before I take off I just want you to know I’ve always felt an attraction just a year ago” he says letting go of his hands, and quite awkward now deciding on leaving. He sighs again walking down the stairs and keeping quiet after what he said to him. Leaving the manor he knew the other man was right his lover now has treated him good and didn’t want to do anything stupid to lose his trust and love from Arata.

In an hour taking the bus back to the poor society he calls up his lover whom answered glad to hear from the young pink haired male. “Hi I should be around your way soon” Arata smiles glad to hear his voice and surprises him outside the house. “Hey baby I’ve been waiting for you”

Reiji stays silent as he glanced over towards him. “You made your choice a year ago. You chose to leave this place and thus you lost your chance. The past can’t be rewritten.” he said as he lowers his head a bit. Those words could easily confirm that back then Reiji clearly had the same feelings towards Javier. However things are as they are due to choices made back then. Reiji was far too mature to think childishly about such a topic. Thus he was alright with things as they are now.

Arata and Javier goes back inside the house as the smell of already done food gets to the younger male’s nose. “Smells good and can’t wait to eat too” when he says that Arata chuckles kissing his lips. “I just can’t wait to eat you tonight” winking at him as the pink haired male blushes and just walks past him sitting down on the dinner table. The older man sighs sitting across from him, wondering what was wrong with his adorable lover. “Are you alright you’re not usually like this distant...” voice trails off as he sips his wine. The other didn’t say much not sure what to say to him, and so grateful for his love and everything he’s done for him. “Yes I’m fine just a lot on my mind ...especially what will happen with the shop in a few days” he answers his question seeing the other raise a brow. “It will be fine since the guy name Jin told him whom will run the shop with my cousin who should be over here tomorrow.” He says assuring the younger not to overthink the new busy shop for all the rich to try their delicious food. “I want to also work there if it’s okay with you”

Arata sighs nodding his head no. “I’ll need you more at my family’s shop not the new one since my cousin will hire people whom are worthy to working there” he says making it clear for the younger male to understand. “...okay if you’re certain”

Reiji went to bed early that night. The next day he went to work as usual and discussed the shop that would soon open in his part of town with Jin. The two was glad Javier was doing so well for himself and expanding his horizons. He found that the other clearly was doing far better now that he wasn't his housekeeper. Reiji found it funny how the world works in such ways. After work he went home and enters finding it oddly cold. 'Seems.. I am not alone today...interesting..' he thinks to himself with a small hum as he enters his kitchen to prepare something to eat. He wasn't much of a cook but he could make simple dishes.

The previous night wasn’t much fun for Arata as he remembered his small lover being distant. He wondered what was on his mind and why he didn’t he accept him showering him with love as he always did, his mind drifted to last night’s dinner wishing it had gone differently.

Last night was supposed to be a great night and start for Arata and Javier, especially to do with the family business expanding more around the small town. Arata wore a sexy suit for his lover to take off when they make out after dinner, and to drown the cute male in sweets that he prepared earlier. Wine was set up for they could share and drink in celebration as he couldn’t wait for him to come back home when setting up the table. Already dressed up he receives a text from Javier saying he’d be little late, not thinking much of it he brushes it off and replies back an okay and I love you. Which was odd for the boy whom would call him soon as he said those words, but no phone call except when he came back home within the hour of dinner supposedly to start. During dinner Arata was all smiles but Javier was in a daze and just wanted to finish eating and sleep in his room. Not much was said between the males except what will be happening the next day and dinner seemed felt like a drag for himself. “I’ve prepared some cookies babe do you want some?” He smiles putting few of the cookies he gathered in a plate for Javier. The pinkette just stared down and grabs one to eat excusing himself to his room. Not a word was heard from him except whimpering coming from the boy throughout the night. He didn’t bother checking on him as he had an idea what could be wrong with his sweet adorable little lover.

The next day Arata sits down at the new shop awaiting his cousin, Hiroya and someone by the name of Jin he barely knew, but Javier knew bit well. “This shop will do good for the family’s name to expand more” Arata says to himself as his business like cousin name Hiroya makes his presence known and apologizes for coming late. “Hey cousin, how are you and your little lover?” The dark haired man says smiling as he drank his coffee and sets his briefcase down on the table. “We can talk later about that ... as of now we’re waiting on someone else..” he sighs already distraught and distracted from last night’s event.

Jin soon arrived at the shop just seconds after the other. "Please excuse my delay. I am usually more prompt than this." he says giving an apologetic bow of his head before he fixed his tie a bit. He glanced at Arata and then Hiroya. "Its a pleasure to meet you both. So shall we get down to business?" he asked taking a seat across from the two. Being the business type of person, Jin never liked to dilly dally when there were more important things he could be doing.

With everyone at the shop already gathered, Arata sighs looking at the newcomer Jin. “Do you have slightest idea how to run a shop, especially one from a family that’s not higher class, sir?” He crosses his arm when asking the other. Hiroya smiles licking his lips. “Excuse my dear cousin a shop like this in part of our small community is amongst the popular ones for our lower class.” He says wondering how the rich like businessman will respond to what he’s said. Arata growls pulling his cousin’s arm down. “Shut up don’t make it any worse ...” he coughs looking back at the man, seeing seriousness all over his face. “Besides running the shop will there be higher classes involved working at the shop, or will it have to be our kind of lower class civilians?”

Javier was in the back room hearing what was going on. He wondered whom will make the terms for all classes to work at the shop as where he formally worked at was busy and booming with a lot of new customers daily. He’d wan the same thing for the current shop he was in, cleaning and setting up for a trial test for the rich society during the day.

"Sir please don't belittle yourself in such a way. Everyone in this world for the most part starts from the ground before climbing up. I assure you I am well versed in knowing how to run a business whether it was from the lesser class or not. Besides, I only have such a status now due to my skills. Myself and Javier are cut of the same cloth so don't be mistaken." he says ever so politely. He honestly disliked those who judged people and places by status alone. Its why he enjoyed working for Reiji. He had the same way of thinking as himself.

Jin's gaze shifts between the two as he let out a small sigh from within his lips. "I am honestly confused. Do you want to expand your business or not? If you products and service is at its best the class doesn't matter. I say employ the same kind of workers you have at your original shop. The people of this area will not judge your shop based on class but how well its service is. I grew up in poverty and yet I have never allowed my class to define me. If you allow your status to define you then I think its best you reconsider opening up a second shop. My family owns a small flower shop that started out as just a wooden stand. We never allowed the poor values of our living to define the flowers we sold. Now its a well known shop that even delivers flowers internationally. So I ask you again, are you sure you truly wish to expand your shop." Jin says a bit annoyed with all this talk of poor verses rich.

“Yes I’d like my family’s shop to expand and I’ll be happy to use my coworkers from the current shop to work here” Arata says smiling knowing fully that Javier wanted to work at the new shop once it’s opened for the public. Hiroya grins listening to what the male opposite of him says, liking his idea and glad his cousin was on board as he said to him before. “We should have a trial test for the whole day and see how business booms here and at the other shop.” As he says it he takes out a paper hoping the other would sign on what was just discussed.

“As we sign this paper in agreement do you know of anyone looking for employment not minding where he or she works at?” Hiroya asks Jin looking ahead as few people wondered what was going on inside the shop. “Also I guess we have some customers wanting to try few of Javier’s tasty food.” When pointing out the obvious Arata stands up letting Javier know what was going on. The pinkette starts off preparations for the customer’s enjoyment as they entered now the opened shop.