When Things Come Together w/Haraku +18 (Private)

azuneko

Shuuji frowns a little as he looked at him. "I am not a stalker. I served you that kind of drink the first time you entered this bar. If its not something you wanted then you'll have to ask for a drink by name. Otherwise you'll only get served water when asking for a drink without naming it first." he said. "Also you saved me from some really bad guy. I honestly still don't know how you did it but I just want to properly thank you for that. I swear I am not following you in a creepy way." he said sincerely. "Give it a rest. Can't you tell when there's a jerk before you. He's clearly too high on his horse to pay you any attention. That's how snobs are. They look down on anyone they consider below them." Ichiro said glaring at Cain

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Haraku

"I see an explanation is wasted if you do not understand my words." Cain spoke in a neutral tone. The bar fell silent, music seeming to fade into white noise. Cain let out a low bitter chuckle. "OH I didn't know you had an inkling about me. You aren't wrong completely. The only problem with your words are- I AM above you. You're a worthless lesser creature and I am the one who will take you from this world. Watch yourself mister bartender." Cain let his eyes take in the mans features, immediate feedback of name and date of birth along with other info coming back to him.

There was a violent swirl of red, those nearby seeing nothing but black and when they could see again the music was back on and the seat where Cain once sat was empty, as if he were never there to begin with. Ichiro had been 'ticked' with Cain's special bug. Irremovable until Cain deemed it so himself. It's affects would take hold under Cain's command and the man would suffer.

Shuuji frowns as he noticed the seat in which the male had sat in was now empty. He didn't think he'd ever get the chance to see him again let alone get his apology across. He sighs heavily as he glanced over at Ichiro. "I should head back home. It is still my day off after all. Sorry if I caused any trouble with my stupid antics." he says softly as he looked down. "No need to worry about it. That guy was a jerk so it can't be helped. After all if someone as cute as you wanted to apologize to me I'd definitely want to hear it." Ichiro says laughing lightly. He was more than glad that Cain had decided to leave. This meant his cover was safe and his prey still solely his. "Go home and rest. I'll see you later." he says patting Shuuji's head. "Yeah alright." Shuuji mumbled as he shuffles his feel towards the exit. Leaving the bar he heads down the street just thinking he might have gone a bit overboard with what was suppose to be a simple apology.

• Saga locked this topic