Inuyasha Hearts Transcending Through Time ((~Silver_Pedal~ x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

Taylor%202_zpsla8e1zrj.jpeg

Higurashi Kaname was your everyday highschool student. He was just trying to make it through with the best grades he could. It seemed like this was the life he was going to lead. Unsure of what to be when he grew up this child of the shrine took each day as they came.

Although fate would change one day...

Chasing his cat Buyo into the well shrine somehow got him pulled back into a strange time. A large centipede creature pulled him into the well but by some strange power he was able to make it away. Climbing from the well he found himself in a very strange world. Where was he? Somehow on the other side of the well?

Walking along he saw a boy hanging from a tree. How old was he? Why did he have dog ears?

Meeting with the people in town he realized he was back in time. Seemed to be 500 years in the past. Kaede realized who he was, the reincarnation of her long lost sister.

Fast forward to that evening and the town was under attack. Here begins the real beginning to their story...

Running from the creature that bit a strange glass ball from his body he fell before the dog-boy attached to the tree. Grunting he held his side and started to sit back up. This was crazy! What kind of world was this past?! Why was that glass ball inside him?!

He wasn't built for this kind of fighting! He was just a school student! No amount of P.E. had prepared him for this much running.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ~Silver_Pedal~

Amber colored eyes snapped wide opened, the scent of blood was had awoken the half-demon from his slumber- he started to struggle against the tree. What the hell was going on! His eyes shifted to the young man on the ground, an irritated expression crossed over his face lightly tanned face. "What's the matter with you! Can't you get up and fight?" He snapped at the young male- he was struggling even more against the binds.

His struggling came to a stop, he looked away from the teen and down at his chest- a sour look replacing the irritated on. Oh, that's right... Kikyo, shot him... He shook his head as he heard the cackling of The Mistress Centipede, "Kuku, the Shikon no Tama is mine!" Her laughter echoed through the large area, her limbs grew back as her size became even more massive than before.

She had just swallowed the jewel, her hand was holding the young man's body up against the half-breeds form- "Hey! That's my jewel! Give it back!" The half-breed shouted out at the demon who just continued on laughing- almost mocking him.

"Grr..." He gritted his teeth, before looking back down at the young man; "Hey, idiot- I have an idea, why don't you take this arrow out of my chest and I'll kill this thing here..."

Gasping he looked up the the tree seeing the strange dog boy moving now. What on Earth was going on?! The fairer skinned boy started to get onto his feet when he heard the creature behind him.

Shikon no tama? That's what came out of his body?

Grunting in pain he was pushed up against that strange boys form against the tree. He could feel the air being pushed out of his lungs and it hurt so bad! How was that guy not noticing it?! He couldn't be human, "What's-ahhh going on?"

Brown eyes looked up at the man he was pressed against, "take it... out?"

"No! You mustn't remove it Kaname!" Kaede came running up with a group of other men. It looked like the whole town he met before was on high alert.

If he didn't remove it then he might die! Looking back to the strange boy he whimpered as more air was pushed from him, "if you're honestly strong enough to stop it... then..." Reaching up his hand wrapped around the arrow and tugged. Letting out a yell it burst and disappeared from the mans chest. This was some strange power he wasn't prepared for. What kind of powers did he have, and never knew about?

The half-demon fell down on the ground, his sharp toed feet touching the surface of the grass- he clutched and un-clutched his hand's. Finally- he was able to move around again! He chuckled loudly, causing the demon to turn in his direction- "You dare laugh at me you half-breed!" The Mistress Centipede's large red eyes narrowed at the half-demon. He cracked his nails- causing them to sharpen even more than they already were.

"Hn, we'll see who survives this!" He ran right at the demon, dodging with quick reflexes- the demon cackled in a wicked way as she started to twist her body rapidly, almost like a tornado. Her body bounced up and down on the ground causing the earth to become unhinged. Crater's in the once undisturbed earth, her body started to burrow under the surface.

The half-demon was looking around for the creature- the ground started to rumble and shake violently beneath his feet. His amber colored eyes widened for a brief moment before he dodged once again out of the way, the large mouth with razor sharp teeth was snapping after the half-breed who was in the air.

His eyes narrowed as he pulled his claws back and slashed the demon from the corner of its mouth down its side-cutting it open is one swift movement. The jewel came flying out of the demon and rolled on the ground towards the high priestess. Mistress Centipede quivered and moved around rapidly- her blood was spilling out everywhere.

"NOOOO, THE SHIKON NO TAMA! IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE MINE!" She shrieked in pain before falling to the ground in a large thud. Her body started to disintegrate into bone and flesh, the half-demon chuckled wickedly- "Well, I guess that takes care of that!" He chuckled even more before rushing over towards the high priestess and the jewel...

Kaname fell to the ground as Inuyasha set forth to attack the demon. He couldn't believe how strong that man, dog... Person, He'll just say person for now, was. Watching the short battle before him he slowly stood and held his bleeding side.

Kaede watched the battle go on and knew that this wasn't going to be good. Judging from the fact that boy had the jewel in his body meant he was reincarnated from her older sister. He had to be. Plus they kind of looked alike. Reaching into her pocket within her kimono she began to chant with the rosary around her hands. She remembered him and remembered how her sister died during their fight fifty years ago. She wasn't about to let another die today.

The rosary flew off wrapping around Inuyasha's neck, "Kaname. Instill a command word to control him!"

Command word?

"What do you even mean?" Kaname stood there putting a hand into a fist. "Um...uhhhh osuwari!" That's all he could think of. The guy kind of looked and moved like a wild dog so it was the first thing to come to mind.

The rosary beads started to glow brightly, Inuyasha stilled his movements and--- fell face first into the ground, he was grumbling something in the dirt- it seemed like he wasn't at all pleased with what just happened. After a few moment's of the beads started to stop its shimmering glow.

He pushed himself up by his hands, digging his claws into the ground- "What in the hell was that!" He shouted out, glaring at the young man who looked slightly like his dead love, only expect the being before him was a guy and not a woman. He gritted his teeth, walking towards the boy while trying to take the beads off of his neck- yanking the beads, stumbling as he tried to remove the damned things.

"Grr... Take these things off of me!" He growled while moving his eyes away from the boy and at the priestess, "You stupid old bat! Take this off of me right now!" His amber eyes were narrowed into angry slits.

Watching that person fall face first into the dirt with just that simple word shocked him, even though a piece inside him wanted to giggle. He had something over this powerful man, and he suddenly felt a little safer.

Kaede folded her arms behind her back, "Kaname."

"Osuwari," Kaname said again. Once that strange guy hit the ground again he came up and grabbed the jewel walking back to Kaede.

"Let's dress your wounds and get you a nice meal," Kaede realized through this whole thing who he was and an idea of where to go from here. They turned to leave Inuyasha in the dirt and head back into their town.

"Eh!" Inuyasha fell once more into the ground, causing a small human sized crater in the dirt- the weight of the beads were heavy and it was pissing him off. When they stopped glowing he pushed himself up yet again, his hands were coming out of the hole he had just created with his body.

His teeth were grinding together in irritation- "Grrr... Damn it! Quit doing that!" He yelled out as he started to follow after the old priestess and the boy with the weird clothing. His eyes glanced at the jewel in the boy's hand- how can he possibly get the guy to part way's with the jewel. He was starting to ponder and think of a plan to steal it... Maybe when he was asleep? Or while he was bathing?

Once they had reached her hut Kaede fastened the jewel to a rosary and handed it to Kaname to wear as a necklace. After that she had him remove his shirt so she could address his wounds.

"Shikono tama?" Kaname held it up to look at the jewel.

"It is the sacred jewel of our land. In the wrong hands it can aspire to a great evil. In the right hands it's purified and used for good. My sister was the priestess who watched over the jewel keeping it pure, but a certain hanyo stole it," Kaede hummed as she wrapped Kaname's side.

Kaname looked over to Inuyasha and frowned, "hanyo? So this is a different world." He'd been in his typical black uniform with a white collared shirt. It was actually on the warm side for being in what he would eventually learn was the past. "We're I'm from this is all a myth or as my gramps says history."

"Tsk... Stupid old bat..." The hanyo spat out as he turned his back on the two other occupants of the small hut, his amber eyes closed tightly at the mere mention of his deceased loved. It still stung, the part of him that had the arrow embedded into his body along with the sting of betrayal.

"Well... Why don't you just go back to where you came from!" He turned his head over his shoulder to look at the human with icy cold eyes. The male may look like the woman he loved, but... He shook his head and turned back around, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh... And don't say that word!" He barked out in irritation- his eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

Inuyasha stood up from his spot on the floor, walking over towards the flap of the hut- pushing it aside as he walked out, not bothering to say a word to either one of them.

Kaname watched the whole outburst before him. This guy seemed really immature but at the same time he didn't seem as mean as the other made him out to be. Sure he went to attack him but still if he was that fast and strong he could just kill him and take it. Maybe he wasn't a bad guy after all. A rather handsome hanyo- what was he thinking?!

Smacking his hands against his cheeks he tried to clear his mind of those thoughts, "He's right I should go back home... but I'm not sure how..."

Kaede smiled softly, "it's probably by the well but we can discuss it more in the morning. Try and get some rest."

They sorted into bed as Kaname tried to get comfortable on the rather hard beds in this time. His one back home was very fluffy and comfortable. Eventually he fell asleep after thinking about this crazy world he ended up in. That Inuyasha was certainly a strange one.

As the moon rose higher into the night sky creatures were starting to become away of the jewels presence. More crows started to gather and one rather large demon crow had his eyes set on the hut. The jewel's power was in there...

Inuyasha, was resting on top of a hut- laying back on it while looking up at the night sky. He couldn't sleep, his ears kept on twitching every which way. Something didn't seem right- he sat up when he saw the sky being filled with crows, that was odd... His nose twitched and scrunched up, okay...

Definitely something was amiss, the scent of a demon was near by- his amber colored eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. He stood up from his position on the roof- he then jumped down and started to follow that scent. No way was he letting some damn crow demon snatch the jewel, at least not on his watch...

"It's gone!"

Running outside the hut Kaname looked around seeing the crows flying all around the hut and through the small village. He couldn't believe it was already stolen from him!

Kaede went outside with him, "we have to get it back! Can you feel where it's going?" She was holding on to a set of bow and arrow ready to take on whoever had it. She knew Inuyasha had been hanging around her hut all evening "Inuyasha?!" She looked around hoping he was still nearby.

"Um..." the strange thing was was he could feel it. He pointed to the North and looked back to her. "It's headed that way."

Just as soon as he heard his name, his ears started to twitch on top of his head- he had lost sight of the crows... Damn it! He gritted his teeth, hopping from hut roof to hut roof. He jumped down in front of Kaeda and the strangely dressed boy- "What do you two want?" He asked in a highly irritated tone of voice.

Inuyasha crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his foot against the ground. "I was following the scent, until you called me!" He turned his attention on the elderly priestess, "And because of that I lost the trail... So, what are you going to..." That's when his eyes landed on the young males neck, noticing the jewel was missing. "You idiot! You already lost the jewel!" He growled lowly, narrowing his eyes at the young man.

For a second Kaname felt bad that it was stolen until Inuyasha stared to yell at him, "HEY! I didn't mean to loose it! It was taken off in my sleep!" He yelled back at the other man throwing his fists down at his sides.

"Besides I can feel where it's going," Kaname leaned back from yelling at Inuyasha to point in the direction of where it was going which was North from the village.

"It'll be faster and safer if the two of you work together," Kaede handed Kaname a bow and arrow set. "Taken this and go with Inuyasha. He has the speed and strength to catch up to the demon. You have the sight and skill."

"S-Skill?! I've never shot a bow and arrow in my life!" Kaname panicked a little.

"You don't have time to argue! Go!" Kaede knew if he was anything like her sister he'd be able to do it.

Kaname swallowed hard and looked over at Inuysasha holding the bow and arrow holder over his shoulder, "l-lets go?" His uniform gently waved in the wind. It was a long sleeve and pants version for that time of year at his school. It was black with many buttons along the front but he went ahead and undid the top several buttons exposing the white tank top under it. He honestly didn't really care for the boys uniform at his school but he had to wear it.

• Saga locked this topic