cd6abb5641a407b477a55da1f60b27d0--anime-werewolf-werewolf-art.jpg

Fur Color:

Gray

Eye Color:

Icy Blue

Name:

Isa Huyu

Rank in the pack:

Isa is going to become the new Alpha of the Huyu clan, due to his father becoming rather weak in his very old age.

He looks 28, but his real age is 138. Werewolves age differently than humans do.

Normal height:

6'2"

Werewolf form:

7'4" and that's when he stands up.

Normal weight:

164 Ibs

Werewolf weight:

215 Ibs, its all muscle.

Hobbies:

Isa, loves to swim in the lake outside of his clan's village- he enjoys it especially when it's a full moon, that's when the lunar rainbow shows makes its appearance. Taking long walks through the forest/ running- the feeling he gets when he runs through the underbrush is indescribable. Playing the flute; he was very talented in the music department.

Background:

Ever since he could remember, there was a deal between the Huyu clan and the human village- and that deal was to sacrifice the humans to his clan in the sole purpose of keeping them "occupied". However, the human's never lasted very long... Either they would run off... Get themselves killed, or die during childbirth... In his opinion- he thought they were weak-minded and eyesores. But; one day the village stopped sending the human's, much to his delight- not so much his father's... His father became enraged due to the fact that the human's didn't keep their end of the deal...

Loud angry shouts, yells and curses filled the once silent night- a tall muscular male was standing on top of the large aged and weathered stone. The very stone the man was standing upon was once used to execute human's, the ones who misbehaved. He held up his tanned hands up; effectively silencing the angry mob of werewolves. "My fellow brothers' and sisters', it has been years since those pathetic human's have kept their end of the deal!" His loud voice held authority and dignity, that is what you should expect from the Alpha of the clan...

His sharp gold eyes scanned over the angry face's and shouts' of his fellow kinsmen, good- he has them riled up. The long jet black haired male held up his marked up hand once more, yet again silencing the crowd with just a tiny action... "Now, is the time to strike!" Even more shouts' moved through the crowd. He jumped down from his perch- with a grace as his long hair fluttered slightly behind him with just that small movement. "Who is with me!" He pumped his hands in the air, his hand was clutched up in a fist, many more fist flew up in the air following along with the leader.

Tonight, they will strike! And there is nothing those human's can do about it...

Meanwhile, Isa, the next Alpha, was leaning against the building that was nearby the center of the village. His golden colored eye narrowed into a silt. How could his father be so stupid? Didn't he realize that the human's might be waiting for them with silver swords and pitch forks?

A soft sigh escaped from his plush kissable lips, he nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. "My son, you didn't think you would stay behind while the rest of us goes to strike!" The hand on his broad shoulder tightened, he didn't even flinch- the grip wasn't as tight as it use to be... His father was loosing strength with each passing day. To put it simply... His father was getting old...

"No, of course not... I'm assuming your going to make me lead the first attack?" He asked in a highly irritated tone of voice. His father narrowed his own golden eyes at his child, "Isa... You maybe the next in line to take over my position... But- I am still your father! You should treat me with respect!" His father snapped back at the short jet black haired male.

The young soon to be Alpha held up his hands in defeat, "You're right... I'm sorry..." He muttered lightly, causing his own father to sigh. He squeezed his child's shoulder one last time before walking off to get ready for the attack on the human village, once the full moon is high in the sky- that's when they'll pounce.

Isa, watched his father- he lifted his slender tanned hand up to his face, he removed the eye-patch covering his icy blue eye. The eye itself had a large scar coming down from under his brow and ended below his bottom eye lid. He received that mark from talking back to his old man when he was younger, the wound healed- but the scar remained. To him, it was an eyesore... Others think that it adds to his personality... But to him, it was a small reminder that he still had a long ways to go.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• ~Silver_Pedal~

231f9d99b40fd6a2837b314cb9451908.jpg

Looks:

Jet black hair

Deep blue eyes

Paleish skin complexion

Name: Aso Moriguno

Nickname: Little Red

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 145lbs

Hobbies: Aso enjoys climbing very talks trees and seeing as far out as he can. He enjoys playing tricks on the villagers since there's usually nothing else exciting to do. He loves fresh fruits as well as gardening.

Background: As a child Aso would often get lost within the woods surrounding his village. His love for the forest creatures began since then but he soon gave that love up due to the fear the werewolves brought to the area. His village would sacrifice someone to the wolves in order to survive but that all soon came to a dramatic hault in terms for a new decision.

Sitting upon a branch in the tallest tree, Aso glanced down at the ground. He watched the flickering lights of the lanterns within the village. He could tell they were preparing for the werewolves. It had been a years since they sent the last sacrifice up to those beastly creatures. The village head was sure their days were numbered but he had a plan. One he was sure wouldn't fail.

Slowly climbing down from the branch, the rustling sound of the leaves caused nearby villagers to tremble in a bit of terror. "Aso you must get ready. It won't be much longer before they arrive." an elderly woman says to him as she placed down a basket.

The entire entrance of the village had been lined up with various fruits, meats and flowers. He knew they were preparing for the new deal and offering. However this offering was one he disapproved of but couldn't go against the village head.

Aso arrived home and was greeted by his mother and father. "Where have you been? Please change into the clothes prepared for you and allow your mother to help." his father demands. Aso quickly changed and walked out in a slender long white gown. The color was like ivory which made his skin look even more pale in comparison. It was dawned with small bits of crushed rock crystals so that it would shimmer when it's bathe in the moonlight. His mother placed his red hooded cape over his shoulders and used some crushed berries to brighten the color of his lips. "It'll be fine. Your father knows what he's doing. He is our village leader after all." she says as she kissed his forehead.

Aso looked like the perfect image of a bride despite the hugest appearance error. He was a guy in a dress.

Ear piercing howls' broke through the cool mid-summer air; the human villagers' paused in their preparations for the wicked, cruel beast. “They are nearly here!” One of the men from the village yelled out to the others' who were nearby, his voice shook lightly- he was terrified of the night creatures. The others' stood their ground, legs shaking, hitched up breathes, and shaking forms- the howls became quite clear and much louder now.

The forest came alive, as rotten fall tree limbs snap like match sticks under the heavy, powerful paws of the werewolves. Bushes near the villages' entrance shook violently; the whole perimeter was surrounded by the creatures of the moon.

Glowing icy blue eyes were peeking through the underbrush, narrowed as growling was heard- causing those who were nearby jump and turn towards the noise. Even more glowing eyes appeared around them- they were definitely outnumbered. Just one word, no- one signal and the others will pounce. Isa, could feel some of the younger members getting rather anxious. -Don't move!- He growled lowly in a commanding voice, a voice that matched his fathers' in tone and in authority; such as the way of an Alpha.

He felt one of the younger ones move from his hiding place. Isa's blue eyes shimmered dangerously, he moved out of his own place and tackled the young pup, causing him to whimper in pain due to the fact he just got body slammed by the soon to be leader. The large gray wolf hovered over him in a menacing fashion, -I told you to not move! You fool, now you have alerted the villager's!- As soon as he had said that- sure enough there was movement around the village. Torches were ablaze in the dark night, panicked shouts filled the air. “Their here! Their here!”

Isa, growled loudly-alerting everyone that they were spotted, -Attack!- Loud howls, growls and angry shouts replaced the panicked ones. The Alpha, used his sharp claws and swiped at the young pup- blood oozed out of the wounds that was on the young wolf's face. -That was for disobeying my order!- He hissed through his bared teeth, his ears twitched as they heard all of the chaos that was happening.

He stepped away from the pup, he told him to go and join his fellow pack mates- he will deal with that little one later. Right now... He was going to join in on the chaos, his strong powerful paws dug into the ground- his body was lurching forward with sharp movements towards the entrance of the human village.

However, he paused when he felt something squish beneath his claws- his blue eyes glanced down seeing the fruit, meat and flowers now crushed due to the many large strong bodies stepping on them like they were nothing. His head snapped up, fire was everywhere, his brother's and sister's chased after some of the human's; snapping their large jaws at them. Everywhere he looked was chaotic... He released a loud howl, stopping the madness in its tracks. The wolves by the entrance made way for their soon to be leader.

Isa, moved with grace and caution- some of the pack members gave him a confused look as he walked passed them. His gray fur was shimmering in the light of the full moon, in all honesty he looked much larger in size compared to the others. He moved towards the center of the village, he stood up on his long massive back legs- his form was shifting into a more humanoid beast. His claws looked longer and deadlier- like he could cut through flesh with just one swipe of his hand. He could tell the humans were petrified in fear. 'So... you all have came to your senses... where is the head... I want to have a word with him...' He spoke through growls, he knew they could understand him clearly- since he was in his half-half form.

The sudden sound of the bushes rustling alerted some nearby villagers. This was the begging of the beasts attack on the village. From within their home, the sounds of cries screams and shouting could easily be heard. It was very hard to simply ignore to the point that Aso was ready to just run out there and put a stop to it all. However to much of his surprise it all suddenly seemed to calm down outside. The howls almost inaudible and even the screams from the villagers were hard to hear. Aso feared the worse but his fears weren't justified. Someone from the village council knocked upon the door and his father walked out to approach who he assumed was now the head of the wolf pack.

"My deepest apologies for the lateness upon the sacrifice. However I have discussed this within the masses of the village and we've come up with an alternate solution to the usual sacrifice. My own child has decided to offer themselves up as a sacrificial bride in order to protect the villagers from here onward. If you'll accept this then we can guarantee the safe living of this village for years to come." he says as he glanced back. Aso knew this was his que to walk out there. Letting out a heavy sigh, he slowly walked outside. His feet felt like led as he slowly moved forward to stand in front of his father. He wasn't too far from the werewolf in his half human/half beast form. He kept his gaze lowered as he was sure he'd end up glaring if he looked up.

His dress was shimmering in the light of the moonlight just as they suspected it would. It completely complemented his pale complexion. "This will be your sacrificial bride if you so graciously accept." Aso's father says as the villagers all wait in fear and anticipation. Aso stood there unable to bring himself to look up. He was a bit scared but mainly because he was worried this plan of his father's wouldn't work and he'd be killed on the spot. His heart as racing with each passing second as an answer was in the wait.

It was quiet, too quiet- nobody seemed to have moved, breathes were caught up in tight throats. Awaiting for some form of movement, the large form of the beast was the one to break the spell- walking forwards in a stealthy predator like fashion, his feet stopping right in front of the young 'bride'. His black sharp toe nails curled into the ground below- his hands curled into fist. Isa's, strong gaze was glaring down at the small human- his hands uncurled as he raised his hand up. Using just the tip of his sharp nail to raise the young human's head up, his eyes narrowed when he realized that the human... Was a male....

His sharp icy blue eyes looked away from the young man and over at the village head, -Is this a joke!- A loud snarl was heard coming from the left side of the Alpha, it was a woman's voice- and she didn't sound to happy. Just then, a dark colored looking wolf stepped forwards- her snout was pulled back into a snarl. -Isa-sama, you can't honestly think of going through with this! What about the bloodline! What about the....- Isa, released his hold on the young human male- his sharp gaze switched over at the woman. -Silence, Mari! This is my decision, not yours!- He bared his large teeth at the woman- the red wolf whimpered and moved back into her place, her ears bent back as well as her tail falling in-between her legs. She bent her head down, -My apologize...-

He growled angrily at the red wolf, was everybody seriously testing his patience tonight? Isa, was feeling beyond irritated right now- and his irritation was starting to show in his very cold eyes. Without so much as looking at the village head and the young male, he made up his mind; -I will accept... But, if he so much as step out of line... We will be coming back... And next time... You won't be so lucky...- He snarled lowly, before he started to shift back into his wolf form- loud cracking of bones was heard as he started to take on his animal form.

He nudged the young male with his snout, just as he opened his mouth and tugged on the red hood- signaling for the man to hop on his back.

Aso stood there keeping his head down. He could feel his entire body frozen in fear. Trembling slightly as he felt the point of the beast's claw against his neck. He would have fought it but he easily let his head be raised as an ear of sweat drips down the side of his cheek. Of course this wouldn't work. No man in his right mind would take another man for a bride. Sacrificial bride or not, Aso worried this plan of his father's wouldn't turn out well from hence forth. He wanted to look back but was far too scared to do so. He wonders what kind of excuse or idea his father would come up with to calm the rage he just instilled within the wolf.

"This is no joke. All our women are either married, elderly or far too young to be considered passible for a bride. That is my very own child there. Fully aged to perfection and as pure as the first snow fall. He's beyond the recommendations for a suitable bride." the village head says in an almost too proud of a ton. Aso was a bit annoyed by that but he could only hope his words were enough to keep this transaction going in the right direction. Aso stared up slightly at the wolf man standing so close to him. He wasn't sure why but some odd reason he felt he's seen his eyes somewhere before. They were such a wonderful color that it was almost mesmerizing to gaze upon. He averts his gaze quickly as he tried to think back on it. He only stopped playing in the forest because he had gotten hurt one day. It was fuzzy but he wanted to try his best to recall that day. Something has never troubled his mind like this before. While deep in thought he missed the part where the deal was accepted.

Aso took one last look upon his village and all who were there. He looked at his mother and father before he slowly climbed upon the back of the wolf leader. His gaze shifts towards the wolf as he quickly apologizes if he is too heavy. "I'm sorry but I hope I'm not too heavy back here." his eyes lower a little as he held on before wondering what would truly become of him now that he would probably be the wife of some werewolf. The thought was both terrifying and yet a little interesting.

Isa, felt the weight on his back of the young male climbing up, sitting with a tight grip in his soft silky gray fur. He growled lowly, a sign that said the young male was fine and not heavy at all- he lifted his head up, releasing a howl- signaling to the others that the problem has been solved and to retreat back to the village. The red female wolf, walked up to her Alpha and snarled loudly at the human on the pack leaders back. That earned a low dangerous growl to come from the large gray wolf. -Back down, Mari! Or you will regret it!- He snapped his large jaws at her, all she did was snort and ran ahead of them.

-I hate that woman...- He snarled to the human male; he turned his head to glance over his shoulder at the raven haired human. He stared at him for a few minutes; something about him seemed all to familiar- like he met him once before... But- he couldn't put his paw on it... Shaking his large head he lurched forward in lightening quick strides, he felt the grip on his back tighten- his chest rumbled lightly- it seemed like he was laughing at the situation. Isa's, strong form moved through the forest with grace, leaping over fallen rotten tree branches, ducking under low hanging branches on the trees. Howls' echoed all around them- it seemed like everyone was heading back to meet the newest member to their pack... Even though, he could tell they weren't really happy about it...

He started to slow down his quick movements, into a light trot; he wanted to make something clear to the young man before they enter the village, -You stay by my side... Because, the others would literally jump you... Especially the women... They won't take too kindly to this arrangement...- He growled out the warning, not moving any faster until the young man can agree to his terms.

Aso was amazed at how soft the fur was upon the wolf. He wonders just how could someone who is supposed to be beastly and wild have such soft fur. He smiled a little as he held tightly enough so he wouldn't fall off but not too hard as to hurt him. His gaze shifts towards the red wolf as she seemed to be very angry at him. It's not as if he asked for this just to get some laughs or to cause trouble within the wolf den. It was all in the hopes of protecting his fellow villagers. In all honesty he was worried himself about all of this.

His gaze lowers as he was suddenly whisked away into the depths of the forest. The wolf was running so quickly that he felt he'd fall off. Aso was holding on for dear life but what made this worse was he was sure he was doing this on purpose. 'Either he's just moving fast or he just laughed at me..' he thinks to himself as he pouts a little. Hearing the howls of all the other wolves around only made him a bit more nervous about this. Living in enemy territory was definitely not the safest way to survive this kind of battle. However Aso was sure he'd be okay so long as he followed any rules given to him. He felt the wolf slowing down and he glanced towards him. He felt this was more than just a warning for his safety.

"I understand but I'm sure no one would go against their leader so openly. Even if I am considered an eyesore. I'll stick by your side so to not cause any trouble." he says as he looked at him. His attention turned up as he wonders if this was the place where he'd call home for a while. "Uh might I ask where are we? I don't think I've ever seen this part of the forest before. Not to say I've ever been this deep within the forest either." Aso says softly as he looked around.

-I'm not the leader... At-least, not yet...- The gray wolf snarled lightly as he continued to trot lightly into the village, he was silent for a moment- moving past some wolves who were growling lowly at the human on the Alpha's back. Isa, ignored them- walking with his head held up high, showing his status and warning anybody that if they so much as lunge at him- he would make them suffer the consequences.

-If you must know, we are in Mameluke forest... Or the center of it...- He growled out in a calm tone of voice, it almost sounded like a soft purr. He felt eyes on them, some were narrowed in anger while others had pity for the human. Once he got through the village, he stopped in front of a rather large manor- the top of the building was high and arched up on the sides as it became much more flat on the top.

Two large sliding doors stood closed before the two, however- there was many stone steps that you had to climb in order to reach the very top. Large beautiful Sakura flower trees lined the steps on both sides. The sweet smell of cherry blossom's filled the air, Isa, inhaled the sweet crisp air- filling his lungs with fresh air. -Welcome, to your new home...- He snarled lightly- moving up the steps in long strides, it was easier to get up there in this form.

Aso looked around as he tilts his head. He could feel the cold stares of the other werewolves around him. Some looked as if they would kill him the moment he was alone while others had such an apologetic stare. It was hard to tell who he could trust here. So far he knew this male he was currently holding onto was his only confidant here for the moment. His mind began to wander a bit as he wonders how things back home were going. Now that they were safe was everyone living a bit easier. Are his father and mother worrying about him. So many different things crossed his mind before he suddenly smelt something sweet in the air. His attention turned towards the place he’d soon call home.

“You really live in a place like this?!” Aso didn’t mean for it to sound rude but he soon noticed how his words might be taken. “Please don’t take that the wrong way. It’s just a very beautiful place that I wouldn’t expect wolves to live like this. I more so pictured it to be like a cave den filled with the bones of your victims. However it’s such a calm and serene atmosphere that it’s hard to imagine you all were just about to kill everyone in the village. Like two side of a coin that you can’t tell which it’ll land on.” he says as he heard the other welcome him here. Ask smiled gently as he looked at him. “I deeply apologize for the intrusion. I’ll be in your care from now on. So please treat me gently.” he says as he continues to take in the breathtaking views of this place.

Meanwhile back at the village, Aso’s father was currently in preparation for his next step in his plan. This part of the plan was something Aso knew nothing about. Only those left behind were aware that this marriage proposal was a smokescreen for something bigger. “You’re going to risk Aso’s life with such a foolish plan. You should reconsider.” Aso’s mother insists. However as the village head he was not going to back down. “I have a sworn duty to protect the people of this village. I will dearly miss our child but this has to be done to ensure our survival.”

((OOC: Oh, that was clever! What else does the village head have in store? 0.0))

-That is pretty rude! We may have the appearances of beast, but we don't live like them!- Isa,

snarled harshly at the young male as he bucked his back, causing the young man to fall off- landing on the ground in front of the large double doors. Bones started to crack rather loudly, his form was shifting- his fur started to recede into his back, arms, legs and head. Tanned skin was starting to become more visible through the fur, his spinal bones were shifting from the arched form into a more straight human form.

His snout started to become smaller, forming a human mouth- the fur shrink in his face. After a few minutes of shifting he stood up tall, his tanned smooth flesh shined in the moonlight- causing his skin to glow. Isa's, silky smooth jet black hair ended at the nape of his neck, his muscular arms flexed slightly- his two different colored eyes looked down at the human on the ground.

Luckily, his bottom half was covered by black hakama pants. His eyes narrowed coldly at the young human. "Tsk, so disrespectful!" He snapped at the other male, before he grabbed his arm and yanked him harshly to his feet. The Alpha towered over the human, he bent down and moved closer to his face- "Tell me, what is the name of my soon to be wife!" Isa's teeth clutched together as a low growl escaped from his chest, his grip tightened on the human's arm.

Aso gasped as he went flying forward and hit the ground. He grunts as he rubbed the back of his head. ‘Damn it... I deserved that... I should watch what I say...' he thinks to himself as he looked up at the other. His gaze shifts a little as he watched the other changed from a wolf to a human. In all honesty he was horrified by the very sight of it all. Not because the male was shifting forms. It was mainly because it looked and sounded so painful. He frowns a little as he lowers his gaze a bit. He didn't know what to do as he stayed sitting on the ground. His mind wanders elsewhere but it only lasted a moment. He was soon yanked up to his feet by the male before him.

"My name.... I didn't think you'd really want to hear it. My name is Aso. You can call me whatever you want to be honest. I don't mind at all. Uh, I guess it would make sense to ask this as well but what would you like me to call you? I should at least call you by a name you prefer to be called." he says as he avoided looking the other in the eyes. He was still having very strong mixed emotions about being here with the werewolves. For one he didn't know if he could trust them all. Another reason was due to fear and misunderstandings. He knew very little of werewolves or why they hated humans like himself. What he did know is that were violent when angered. So he would have to tread carefully when it comes to anything he says or do around them all. Especially the leader or soon to be leader. Aso slowly averts his gaze to stare at the werewolf before him. "Is it alright for me to say how captivating your eyes are?"

"Of course I would, if you are going to be my wife- I have to know your name!" He snapped at the young male- his heterochromia* eyes narrowed into slits. Jeez, this is one reason why he hated human's... Isa, turned away from the other and stood up straight- ignoring the comment on his eye color.

His grip still not letting up on, Aso's, arm- "My name is, Isa... Remember it..." He said harshly, moving towards the double doors, pushing one of them to the side with his tanned hand. It slid easily against the smooth groove in the floor- the inside of the main hall was massive, the walls were lined with brightly lit torches, casting shadows on the walls and floor.

Up ahead of them was another set of doors- made out of a different kind of wood, the color looked much darker than the main doors. The walk to the other set of doors was silent, he didn't care if he was pulling the other along. Isa's, strong back was all the human was looking at- his movements were sharp.

All, he wanted to do now was take a bath and be done with this night- however, he knew better... He knew that his father would like to see the future pack leaders bride.

(heterochromia- (a variety of color within a single iris) are relatively rare in humans and result from increased or decreased pigmentation of the iris.)

Aso wonders if maybe it would be best to avoid talking while here. It seemed the more he opened his mouth the angrier the other got. His gaze shifts towards the ground as he spoke his name and then heard the werewolf’s name. It was sure a nice name for such a powerful male. He wanted to say something nice about Isa’s name but refrained. He just tried to do his best to keep up with the male. Aso felt like if he didn’t keep up his arm would be ripped out of place. ‘Why accept this if you’re not happy about it...’ he thinks to himself as they entered through the massive doors.

His eyes shift from side to side as he took in all he could see around the place. Inside was much different from outside but still very breathtaking. He felt this entire thing was a terrible idea. Being the bride to such a man was something Aso couldn’t picture at all. It was like he was being punished or worse. “Might I ask where I’ll be resting tonight? I know you told me it’s best to stay by your side but...” Aso couldn’t finish his thought. The idea of sleeping beside someone was something he’s never imagined before. It was slightly embarrassing to think about since he wasn’t sure if he had any terrible sleeping habits. His mind began to race with countless possibilities of what could and couldn’t happen if they were to share a bed for the night.

Such innocent thoughts only crossed Aso’s mind. However there were more sinister things happening back within his village. A horse drawn carriage arrived with a young man and several armored personnel with him. They came from a far off village near the sea. A kingdom if one would call it. The man approached the village head in peace. “We have considered your request. What is it you’re seeking our help for?” he asked. “My only child has been stolen from our village by beastly werewolves. We’ve tried to reason and bargain with them to return him alive but it seems to no avail. Please help us rescue our child.” he says sincerely despite being the reason Aso was taken in the first place. The man looked back at the armored men. “Very well your request shall be granted. We shall return within a months time to rid you of those vile beings and bring your child home to you. If it’s werewolves we are to fight then we must prepare. However this doesn’t come cheap. You and your entire village will relocate to the kingdom. Working alongside us as a whole.” the male says as he heads back to the carriage to leave. Aso’s mother still very worried about all of this. “Are you sure we’re doing the right thing? Is killing the werewolves really a good thing?” she asked. “Of course it is. They are nothing but beastly animals. We get rid of our troubles, save our son and move to a nice new place. All without dirtying our own hands.” he says with a nod of his head.

"You'll be sharing my sleeping chamber's from here on out..." Isa,

answered the younger male, his voice once more sounded quite irritated. Wasn't it obvious that, Aso, was going to be staying with him? Didn't he make that clear when he said to stay by him?

His feet came to a halt in front of the large double doors, he released his iron hold on the male. He turned around slowly, a harsh look was covering his tanned face. Once he was facing the younger male completely he raised his large hands up, and placed his hands firmly on his shoulders.

"As soon as these doors open, you will bow and show respect to my father, not only that- but you will speak only when spoken to!" He spoke in a deadly calm voice, but the threat was still laced in there if, Aso, did not comply. His slender fingers were smoothing out the wrinkles that had formed on the younger males sleeves, his words may have been harsh- and his touch was now taking on a more gentle feel.

Aso listened to the sleeping arrangements and he felt slightly conflicted. He was still finding himself worrying about trivial things that he had zero control over. Its not as if he'd have control over anything he does while asleep. Even so he couldn't help but worry about it. As his worries only increased, he suddenly noticed their movements coming to a halt. His gaze shifts towards the double doors that were as huge as the one outside this place. He felt the grip of Isa's hand move from his wrist to his shoulders. Flinching slightly he stared up at him as he could only bring himself to nod his head.

'He's far too scary and intimidating... I can't say no even if I want to...' Aso thinks to himself as he averts his gaze slowly. What was the actual leader of this pack like? Would he look like more like an older Isa or not? His curiosity was getting the best of him but he held himself back as his shoulders were still being held. He couldn't tell what the male before him was truly thinking about this situation. In honest he wanted to leave as soon as he had arrived here. He felt completely unwanted but he couldn't complain since it was Isa who agreed to this marriage offer.

Aso stood there awaiting for the doors to open and to come face to face with the current leader of this wolf pack. While standing there he noticed the gentleness of Isa's hands as they fixed the sleeves upon the dress he was still wearing. This only caused more confusion within his mind.

Isa's hands froze on the younger males arms, the massive dark oak wooden doors opened with a loud creaking sound. He turned around sharply- his eyes narrowing into dangerous slits, he knew that scent all to well... "Isa~" A woman's voice carried through his ears, standing in the now open door way stood a beautiful woman with long flowing blonde hair that ended just below her bottom.

Her sharp golden eyes were shining as she saw the soon to be Alpha standing there. Her long red kimono flowed all the way down to the ground, the sleeves were off of her shoulder's- exposing her soft tanned flesh. She had a large slit on the left side, exposing even more of her skin- "Did you miss me~" She purred seductively, rushing up to him with her large chest bouncing around with her movement's. Her small hands started to run up and down his muscular well toned chest.

Her eyes were looking up at him in a pleading like fashion, he released an irritated sigh- moving his left hand up to pinch the skin in-between his eyes. "No... Now- move, Yukina!" He snapped at the woman, who was touching his chest none stop. "Awe, but you feel soo good!" Yukina, whined loudly in a highly irritating voice.

Isa, felt his eyebrows twitching- "Yuki-" Before he could finish his sentence, he felt her letting him go and walk around him. Her gold eyes narrowed, her nose scrunched up in disgust- "Who in the hell are you!?" She snapped in a growling fashion. Who was this human? And why bring him to the leaders home?

Aso was silently standing there as the doors opened. He was a bit confused by the woman who seemed excited to see Isa. ‘I wonder who she is to him... she sure is very beautiful though...’ he thinks as he moved to stand on the other side of the male. He knew he’d have to stay close to Isa to avoid dangerous situations and wolves here. He flinched as he was able to sense her disapproval of his presence here. He didn’t know what to do. Should he answer the question she asked or keep quiet. Knowing Isa gave him a fair warning he had to think far too deeply about his every move. Was being a human all that bad when one considered their options? He honestly had no clue but he continued to stay silent as he followed Isa.

Back within his village many of the villagers were packing up to make the move towards the new kingdom. Aso’s mother was very worried about her son. “This is bound to escalate if I don’t do something about it.” she says as she began writing a letter. Meanwhile his father was making sure all of the villagers were preparing and all ready to go. He couldn’t wait for the next month to come and go. Things would be better once the werewolves were gone.

"My, my, my... It is quite noisy out here!" A much more soothing and silky voice spoke up, causing, Yukina, to freeze in her very spot. She whipped her head around and saw a much more lovely and elegant woman standing in the door way with a look of disapproval.

Her velvet soft black hair was pulled up in a high wrapped around bun, a few strands of hair fell over the sides of her soft smooth tanned cheeks. Her plush lips were colored red from the crushed berries and Sakura pedals. The woman's golden colored eyes were deep and held love, along with compassion- however, at the moment it held irritation and distress. Her nicely formed eyebrows were furrowed together showing just how frustrated she was.

"L-Lady Akemi!" The blonde haired woman bowed lowly, placing her hands in front of her. The regal woman looked at the young woman with a sigh. "Yukina, are you being rude to the future wife of the future leader?" Lady Akemi said, as she moved her hands from out of her floral red and blue kimono sleeves, taking out a blue fan- unraveling the fan and snapped it shut once more.

"If so, I'll have my husband shun you or banish you... You choose..." The woman tapped the closed fan against her chin, staring the young wolf down. Yukina, sighed softly- she felt the heavy eyes of the Alpha woman, "It won't happen again..." She whispered lowly, keeping her head lowered. "Good... Now... Let me take a look at the newest addition to the family!" Lady Akemi smiled brightly, her once intimidating aura dropped as she moved with grace towards the young one standing next to her son.

Isa, who was quiet the moment his mother had came out was about to once again say something but the look on her face told him to keep his mouth closed. Once she approached, Aso, literally pushing the other woman out of the way. She used the bottom of her fan to lift the young man's head, "What is your name?" Her tone was gentle and motherly- so unlike the cold welcome that the young man was greeted with.

Aso was still confused on how to handle his current situation but he soon snapped out of his thoughts as another voice enters the room. This one also very new to him but he was soon able to piece together who this was. With one quick glance over he could tell this must be Isa’s mother. She was truly a beautiful woman but then again so was just about all the werewolves he’s ever seen in human form. ‘So that part of the legend is true.. werewolves are by far the most captivating creatures to lay eyes upon..’ he thinks to himself as he could feel her intimidating aura. Aso felt this aura alone could crush him.

Quickly realizing she had authority here, Aso lowers his head in a bow to show his respect. He kept quiet until his head was lifted. He blinked a bit before parting his lips to answer her question. “My name is Aso Moriguno.” he said feeling nervous yet calm. Her voice gave him the sense that there was nothing to be afraid of. It almost remained him of his own mother. Though he remembers he’s long miles away from her at the moment. He grew silent again as he takes heed to Isa’s earlier warnings. He had to keep reminding himself of the rules he was given to follow. It’s not as if he was one to break rules. However Aso just never seems to remember them well. ‘To survive is to listen..’ this phrase replays in his head as well like a broken record.

"You are the cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes upon!" Lady Akemi giggled lightly as she started to pinch the young human's cheeks. Her face broke out into a wide smile, she was cooing over Aso- Isa sighed softly, rubbing his forehead with his middle finger and thumb.

"Mother... Would you please stop..." His voice held aggravation, he felt his eyebrow twitch in annoyance. The Alpha woman didn't listen but kept on coddling the younger male, her thumbs moved under his eyes- she could tell he was tired. "Awe, you poor dear- you look so tired!" She was ignoring her son's protest. However, she stopped after a few more minutes- "Mother, I need to introduce him to father..."

The jet black haired male grumbled lightly, his mother looked at him and blinked her golden colored eyes. She stood up straight and opened her fan, a thoughtful look was crossing over her face. Yukina was watching on in silence, her eyes were narrowed into slits- "Your father is resting... He told me to check on the newest addition to our family..." She whispered lowly so that her and her son were the only two to hear.

Isa furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he was told by one of the Beta's that his father was expecting to see his bride... But hearing that the man was resting caused some form of concern to arise within him, "I see... Perhaps tomorrow will be better..." Lady Akemi nodded her head as she snapped her fan shut. "Yes... And besides, you both look tired so... Get some rest..." She patted her son on the cheek and rubbed her hand against Aso's soft hair. She than moved through the doors once again in order to head to her own room.

After, she had left, Isa brought the young human to their now shared room. He slid the door open- the room was massive, in the middle of the room sat a large fluffy futon- the pillows were made from the finest of feathers and cotton, as well as the heavy blanket that covered the futon.

In the corners of the room there was cinnamon incense burning- giving a calming atmosphere. Large colorful lanterns were hanging from the ceiling, casting a dim glow among the room. On the left side of the room was another set of sliding rice paper doors- which led to a walk-in closet filled with lavish silks and cottons. Behind the futon was another set of doors that led out into the lovely Sakura garden.

Pushing the male inside- he closed the door behind him, he reached up above the door and latched it shut. Nobody could get in, which was fine with Isa, considering the fact of him loving his own privacy.

Aso was silent as the woman seemed to be genuinely interested in him. He stood still as she messed with his cheeks although he noticed that Isa wasn't too pleased by this. He knew since he wasn't being spoken to that he couldn't really saying anything against this. Not that it bothered him at all. He was actually happy that someone here was a bit happy about his presence in the pack of wolves. It made him feel slightly welcomed among all the negative atmosphere he's been greeted with since the proposal for this sacrificial bride was brought up. His gaze shifts towards the floor slightly as he fought back the urge to yawn. Aso was indeed tired but not as in a sleepy way. He was more mentally exhausted by all the events of the day. His attention turned towards Isa as it would appear he wouldn't be introduced to the pack leader at this moment. Aso was a bit glad. If Isa's father turned out to hate this arrangement he could be faced with sudden death. Prolonging it was in his best options and thus he was glad they made an exit for their soon to be shared bedroom.

Once entering the bedroom, Aso was caught completely off guard by its entire decor. It wasn't anything he had pictured or been told by others within his village. It gave off more of a comforting sense of calm that he found it hard to believe wolves lived here. He glanced over towards Isa as he frowns a little bit. "I don't wish to trouble you so soon but I don't think I can lay in that bed with you. I mean not like this." he said pointing out that he was still wearing the wedding gown from his village. It wasn't just that but Aso didn't wanted to tarnish the lovely room before him. The bottom of the dress ad gotten quite filthy on the way here. He also didn't have any other clothing with him besides the dress he was in and the red hooded cape that covered his shoulders. He slowly sat down near the entrance of the room. His feet a little sore from the shoes he had been wearing. Aso stayed silent after that as he gently rubbed the bottom of his feet to soothe himself from the aches he was feeling.

Walking around the younger male who just sat down right in front of the door, Isa sat down directly in front of Aso. Lightly smacking his hands away- he grabbed his leg, yanking it slightly; resting it on his lap. Rubbing the younger males smooth soft leg, easing the tension that had gathered there. "If you feel that uneasy then undress..." He muttered while running his fingers down towards the human's tired foot. Rubbing his thumbs over the bottom of the foot, moving them up and down with slight pressure.

"Also, sorry for being harsh earlier... I just had to put up a front around the others..." He sighed softly, moving on to the other leg and foot. Giving it the same treatment as he did with the other. Once he stopped- he looked up and pulled the younger male onto his lap, staring at him in the face. His nicely sculpted eyebrows furrowed together in deep thought. The face, eyes, and red hood...

Red hood...

That's when it clicked! Two different colored eyes widened, no wonder his scent was familiar! He met the younger male long ago, how could he have forgotten! Aso was the only human he ever got close too! The only one that stole his heart... His little red riding hood... Moving his hands up to the ravens face, he cupped the soft cheeks and leaned forwards- brushing his lips ever so gently against his lips, but not quite kissing him. "I'm so sorry, Aso... Please forgive me..." His tone was much more softer than before, his eyes were staring deeply into the younger males.

Aso flinched a little as his hand was smacked away from his own feet. It was strange but he silently watched Isa. He wonders if the other was going to cut his feet off but to his surprise he didn't. It was rather strange having someone actually touching him in anyway other than hugs. He bit his lip lightly as he stares. He gave a faint smile as the other suddenly apologized to him. "Its no need to apologize to me. I am completely out of place here. Not to mention I did utter something rather rude as well. I don't mind the small bit of harshness if its well deserved."

he says as he glanced at his first leg. This was really nice but something about Isa was oddly familiar.

'Its definitely the eyes... why do I feel I've seen them before... a dream.. a memory.. ugh...' the thought was driving his insane but he barely had time to fully think on it. Aso went from sitting across from Isa to sitting upon his lap.

Despite both being male he could feel his cheeks heating up quite quickly. "Uh... this is really close you know.

I might be your bride but I am no where near ready for something like this." he said before he hears him once again apologizing. It was odd and only gave Aso more questions than answers. "Why are you saying sorry again? I don't understand Isa. You haven't done anything wrong at all. At least not so far. So with that in mind I forgive you."

"For doing this..." Ignoring the rest of the sentence, Isa pressed his lips against Aso's in a gentle kiss. Moving his right hand behind the younger males head; his fingers threaded through soft locks of hair, he had forgotten how good it felt to kiss the younger male.

Pushing his head forwards to deepen the sweet lip lock, his left hand- however, was twirling the loose strands of red silk; yanking on it with his index finger and thumb, causing the hood to pool behind the younger man's back. His left hand was not done with its quest, it slid against the smooth fabric of the dress. Inching lower and lower, moving closer to the side and pushing the hem more upward- exposing some more of that creamy soft flesh.

Pulling his lips away from the other's, Isa glided his mouth along the corner of Aso's, over a nice pale cheek and down a slender neck- which he stopped at the junction between shoulder blade and neck. Sucking lightly on the skin- as if he was afraid of hurting the young raven male.

His mischievous left hand kept on moving the dress up higher and higher, his fingers trailing the soft pale skin along the way. A low growl left the back of the soon to be leader's throat; just feeling, tasting and smelling the young man was turning him on.

• Saga locked this topic