A masters loyal servant~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“What needs to be discussed there?” Yukie asked as he frowned feeling like he was in trouble at those words as he fixed his bag and crawled back into his seat already nice and cleaned up from their fun. “I feel I’m still going to be punished” Yukie replied being quite honest with his master as he refused to look at him not liking being scolded by his elders he worked with let alone the man he loved.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• aominecchi

A chuckle escaped from Keigo's lips at Yukie's assumption. "No, you did nothing wrong." He replied while wearing his seatbelt on and then grabbed the wheel as they needed to return back to the Castle, his foot stepping on the gas. However, he could not drive without first teasing his servant. "Unless you want me to." He momentarily turned to the passenger's seat with a grin, implying that he could punish him, and then placed a few strands of hair behind Yukie's ear. "It's about my Fa- The King. I am old enough for marriage, he said. I should settle down and marry someone. Produces heirs." As if the other 23 Princes before Keigo could not, he scoffed and continued with a soft sigh. "Naturally, I refused but he insisting on meeting the daughter of a family friend's. She will be visiting tomorrow. Of course, I am planning to refuse the marriage but I cannot avoid the meeting." He doesn't know why he is telling this to Yukie yet he felt obligated to do so. Besides, under no circumstances would he marry. Not now, not ever. Especially since he and Yukie became partners. He had found his destined omega and he would not let go of that man so easily.

“...I don’t like that your meeting her” Yukie replied with an angry frown as he glared at his prince not to happy with the situation. “But if you have to then that’s fine I’ll be busy tomorrow anyway helping out in the kitchen making lunch the chef is going to teach me how to make a fancy soup” Yukie replied deciding to speed up his plans and start picking off the shitty older brothers so his mate to get full control over the kingdom.

That night, the pair did not sleep together at Keigo's chambers. He needed to be alone, needed time to think about his future what the right choice would be, for him and the Kingdom. Is there even a right choice? Honestly, the King has been pressuring his sons into marriage since always in order to strengthen their power as a Monarch Kingdom. Most of the Princes became diplomats, lawyers, doctors... Keigo. What was Keigo? Did he belong somewhere as well? His Father had arranged for him to become a lawyer, and so he did but at what price? In the end,

Keigo simply gave up and started to do as he pleases. In all of his life, he had everything and anything, even before he would ask. Everything was given to him before he even wanted it, resulting in Keigo starting to getting bored of all the toys and activities. He was spoiled too much. To the point he longer had fun.

-- x --

Morning had finally come. Keigo didn't sleep at all, obviously, as his eyes had dark circles under them. It was time to meet,

under the King's suggestion and urgency, a family friend's daughter. An alpha, much like himself, in order to create a dominating and strong family. However, at the sight of the woman, Keigo was left speechless. She standing by the fountain feed birds. Her hair long and white blonde. Too similar, Keigo things as his mouth hangs open in shock. Too similar to Yukie.

Had their relationship become known to the King? Is that why his future wife is an almost carbon copy of the man he loves?Keigo closed his eyes momentarily and then took a deep breath, deciding that the earlier he refuses the arranged marriage,

the earlier things will end and will not turn complicated. "Lady Yukari." He forces a smile as he approaches and then bows. "How lovely you look." The woman smiled back and politely bowed in return. "You can call me Yukie. Thank you. You look handsome as ever too my Prince." Ah, cruel fate. Even the name is the same. This plan was definitely Father's doing. A sigh escaped from Keigo's lips as he continued, figuring a small introduction is first required, in order to not anger the wive's family nor break their many years of friendship. "My Father has been very good friends with your Father. They have helped each other in times of need, therefore, it's only natural for us to marry.

However I believe we should not be bound to old traditions and courtesies. I am sure you will be a lovely wife my Lady but I cannot be your husband, for I have someone else in my heart." Yukari listened but her laughter after Keigo finished talking indicated she was prepared for this. Indeed, the King would never plan something without calculating all the outcomes. "My Lady." The 24th Prince sighed once again. "Please don't make it hard for both of us. Someone else might be better. Perhaps the 28th Prince, he is very fond of you. I am sure Lucas will be delighted to hear from you." Yukari remained silent for a short while, grabbing the Prince's arm as she lead him for a walk in the gardens. "Ah, Lucas. What a lovely child. So immature for his age. I rather have the more mature Prince,

the 24th one. Plus you are more sexy." She teased and then suddenly pushed Keigo onto a corner,

hiding themselves behind a bush, and then whispered to him. "Your King insisted." She frowned, showing anger behind her words. "And when we refused he threatened us. Our marriage, for my family's future.

That was the deal. No marriage and we will be disgraced, un-favored by the King. What would you do in my place?" Yukari finally says and does not expect an answer, nor does she intend to receive one as she leaves Keigo alone. They would surely meet some other time, it is only bound to happen as the King had invited her and her family to stay at the estate for a week.

YUkie was busy this morning having served all of the elder brothers their breakfast and with enough time had paid each one a visit secretly to set things right and start his plan in action and by the time he had gotten back there was already a widespread outbreak of the sickness in the royal family causing pure havock among the servents and doctors who where trying to find out how they had all gotten ill so fast. Yukie frowned as he soaked in his bath having enjoyed the destruction too much to the point where it scared him that he might go back to how he acted in his past. He hated that the king had brought a suitor for his prince but...he knew he couldn’t stop it and secretly wondered if there was someone in the world like himself that he could connect to he knew there was atleast one other person but he didn’t want to ruin their plan already.

By the time night had fallen, the Castle grounds turned hectic with many doctors and servants trying to ease the affected. It seemed that not only the Royal family had fallen victim to this outbreak, as there were many Princes and Princesses with secret relationships, sharing food and the like. Therefore, Royal staff had turned sick as well.

The doctors could not find the cause yet, and so, a cure was not available. However, the guards were on high alert and were searching the estate to find the perpetrator. There were many accusations, mostly directed towards the 2nd and 3rd Princes, whom naturally people assumed were behind this attack in order to secure their position to the throne. Still, no process regarding the matter had been made and the accusations were only simple words being tossed carelessly around.

Somehow, Keigo was not affected, which raised a few suspicions among the servants but dared say nothing. He was in the 29th Prince's quarters, helping him out as it seemed the illness had affected him the worst, given his poor health and weak immune system. "Did they not find the culprit yet?" The 29th Prince's faint voice asked while lying on the bed, covered in blankets. Keigo shook his head negatively as he applied a cold compress on the man's forehead. "You should not worry about this matter brother. I am sure they will find him. The King will not stand idle and let this pass." A weak laughter followed, coming from Wei Sun - the 29th Prince and closest person to the 24th Prince. "Yeah, the King totally cares for his children. As soon as the news got out, he immediately rushed to the first Prince's chambers. They got him the best doctor I heard... Us, the further down the line we are, the further ignored we are." There was truth hidden behind the sarcastic deliverance in Wei Sun's words. Bitter truth that angered Keigo, as indicated by his clenched fist.

"You shouldn't worry about this." Keigo repeated, in an attempt to reassure his half brother that everything in the end will turn out fine, though he does not believe in his own words. Just who in the world would come up with such a vile plan? This wasn't just some targeted attack. This was an attempted wipe out of the entire lineage. "Yeah." Wei Sun coughed, not believing in Keigo's words as well.

It was a wide known secret that the first ten Princes were getting the best treatment. Either in school,

college, life. For Princes like Kannosuke - the last one, there is nothing left. Everyone just awaited the King's death or to step down and give his throne to someone more suited.

After a few minutes, Keigo called for one of the servants, instructing her to bring Yukie there. He loved his half brother and did not want to lose him, though it was obvious he would perhaps not make the night.

He tried to suppress his tears and decided to ease his pain as much as he could. "Send Yukie here.

Tell him the 24th Prince requires assistance at once." He commands and turns back to Wei Sun, who is coughing badly at the moment, even spiting blood.

“Mmh so stupid...” Yukie mumbled as he looked at the 29th prince and frowned not to happy that his princes favorite sibling as he sighed looking over at his master he was somewhat quiet and calculating the pros and cons of his next choice he moved over to the 29th and poked at him a little his fingers cold as they touched the younger princes body. “If I fix you...and keep you from dying...you will never betray Keigo right?” Yukie asked knowing how to fix such a toxic medicine since he was immune to the poison and was well aware of how to fix it and sedate the poison.

The 29th Prince gasped at Yukie's proposal. Or, to be precise, opened his mouth in shock, unsure of how to process this thought nor how to answer. Was this outbreak all of that servant's doing? Keigo glanced just as shocked, arching a brow. "You did this?" He raised his voice, standing up and then glanced over Wei Sun who was obviously suffering from the poison. "You..." He did not know what to say. His fist was clenched in anger. His favorite brother was on the verge of death thanks to the servant he most adored. Keigo took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled. Such an action cannot be easily forgiven nor forgotten. No matter how much he cares for Yukie, almost the whole Castle is at risk. A decision was made. "Gua-" His brother instantly stood up, overshadowing Keigo's own voice. "Stop!" A faint sigh escaped from his lips and then repeated, in a lower tone. "Stop. I- I'll help. I'll never betray him so... You help him as well." The last two sentences were directed towards the servant and then coughed, leaving Keigo speechless at the pact. "Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow. He mustn't have heard this right. Are they basically planning to exterminate the whole Royal Family? His own brother and fated partner? "This... I have no fucking idea what this is. What you are planning to do you two. But I shall take no part in it." He says and slams the door behind him as he heads for the gardens. Keigo needed time to think, Wei Sun understood that; his confused nature. As soon as the 24th Prince stormed out the quarters, he turned to Yukie and smiled. "You'll help him out, right? Our Father never really cared for us. It's all about his first sons. In reality, we are all oppressed here."

“Why do you think I poisoned them...the first princes are spoiled and quite rude to me...” Yukie replied glad to finally get some revenge as he smirked and grabbed a small bowl of water and sat it beside the prince on the beside table. “Keep your word you won’t tell anyone what you see when I fix you” Yukie whispered his eyes glowing a dark red as he smirked fangs clearly visible as he moved his hand over the 29th prince the water instantly attaching to the mans body quickly drawing out the black poison and healing any damage left behind from said poison as Yukie just sat quietly and focused on his task his hand trailing all over the young masters body healing it as he went. “I’m not exactly human so even if I was caught I wouldn’t be killed...the king bought me under mysterious circumstances from the last man I lived with he lived into his hundreds...while I had just turned 200” Yukie explained with a chuckle “he didn’t tell them where I had come from just that I was to be sold as a servent and that was that in a way he was giving me my freedom from my past.”

• 2 weeks later...

The 29th Prince was speechless at the servants words, coming out as a huge revelation to him. Was that person an ally or an enemy, Wei Sun did not know. However, one thing is for certain: His half brother cares for that person and he has to help. "I won't help anyone. You must help Keigo in return." He said with a slight nod, hoping won't end up regretting his decision. Honestly, even watching himself being cured, black liquid being poured out his body is a terrifying experience. Even if he was planning on revealing this secret to anyone, chances are nobody will believe him. "Does my brother know that?" Wei Sun asks in curiosity, feeling better already. "If anyone else in this castle knows, ooh will both be in danger. Especially if the King knows..." Well, if that ever happens, Wei Sun dreads at the mere thought of the calamity the King will bring upon his sons. And how Yukie will be used for the advantage of the first Princes. Meanwhile, Keigo had returned to his room, torn between jailing his mate or keep it a secret. It want a light thing to simply forgive, the again, he knew nothing.

“No one else knows my secret I’ve been very careful to keep it hidden and keep myself unnoticeable” Yukie admitted as he sat on the bed and looked at the young prince and smirked. “My...I’m glad I saved you your quite cute~” he teased before turning his head a little to listen to the men running around outside...”your king might have an idea but I’m not sure how much he knows” Yukie admitted as he smirked and looked at the man before him his devilish eyes watching him closely. “My true form...would scare a lot of people so I’ve taken this one that matches the humans in the country I was born” Yukie admitted fixing a strand of his long hair as he moved closer to the prince gently messaging his arm his fingers soft and warm as they worked out any tension or stress with amazing ease.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic