Cloudy's silly questions... :D

K

(you may answer all, or just select any from the ff:) :leaf5:

. .If one day you woke up with no hair, what would you do?

. .If you could have x-ray vision, who would you look at to? why?

. .If you had to live inside a shopping mall for one month, which would be your favorite store? and how will you live your life?

. .If you could have any, one thing in your backpack at all times, what would it be? why?

• Like 5

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• 현애

• elfmist

• crazy_crystal1

I like all your questions lol...so funny...

To show my interest I will answer all....:hamtaro-005 (5):

1. If one day I woke up with no hair...O__O...I may keep yelling when looking myself in the mirror...may be keep crying :8onion5:... another days

It;s so terrible...but I can't change the current situation so the best choice is to buy a new beautiful wig for myself ...:cuteonion45:

2. If you could have x-ray vision, who would you look at to? why?

lol..I don't know...:cuteonion51:..I'm so ashamed to answer this...may be..my idol...???:Red_fox3:

3. If you had to live inside a shopping mall for one month, which would be your favorite store? and how will you live your life?

I will choose the one which has great food, luxury clothes and awesome amusement zone....

yeah..

it will be my heaven...No money for a great life :msn_red_fox 6..lol...

4. If you could have any, one thing in your backpack at all times, what would it be? why?

"credit card...." =)))

There's no need to tell the reason...who doesn't want it huhh??? :leaf5:

• Like 3

I'm going to awnser all of them!

1. I would most likely freak out! scream and cry. then put on a halloween wig and wear a hat then go buy a high quality wig

2. I would look at Andy Sixx because is yummy ^_^

3. I would live in hot topic becuase that's my favorite store but I would just walk around admiring stuff.

4. My Ipod. I need my music or I might die and I also have yaoi pics on there so I wouldn't die from loss of Yaoi starvation XD

• Like 4

If one day you woke up with no hair, what would you do?

-Wearing Wig.

- i will look at My Daisuke?...:leaf15:

. .If you had to live inside a shopping mall for one month, which would be your favorite store? and how will you live your life?

-Restaurant,record shop and game shop.that all

. .If you could have any, one thing in your backpack at all times, what would it be? why?

money is so important

• Like 3

I'd be shocked... I'd panic and maybe I'd just cry, like Ichii said :D and I think I'd just wear head caps...

If you could have x-ray vision, who would you look at to? why?

Hmm... that's a secret :leaf4:

If you had to live inside a shopping mall for one month, which would be your favorite store? and how will you live your life?

I'd prefer to live in a hypermarket, cause there you can find everything you want :)

If you could have any, one thing in your backpack at all times, what would it be? why?

My wallet cause I need it all the time... :)

• Like 2

(you may answer all, or just select any from the ff:) :leaf5:

1. I know what it's like to wake up with no hair. I've shaved my head four times already. No biggie. Hair always grew back.

2. I think I would like to look into my own chest and see if anything's wrong then I'd look into members of my family and my friends with permission of course.

3. I would be in the grocery section A LOT. I love the grocery. I could stay for hours there. Then I will move on to the furniture section so i can nap on those big beds and cozy up on the couches. I will try on some clothes in selective boutiques and maybe try on some shoes. If i get bored, I'm gonna go to the bookstore and read.

4. I would like to keep money in my backpack at all times. having money at all times should save me a lot of hassles.

• Like 2

1. Tattoo my head right away *smirk* I have so many ideas, what will I choose..? :2yoyo4:

2. Living beings. I want to see their insides~:Red_fox:

3. Both the music and the book store. I'd survive as long as there were fresh fruit, vegetables and water. I'd spend my days reading and listening to music and watching movies and passing around so my muscles won't get stiff. And drawing. I'd use up all art supplies available. Then I'd draw on the floor, the walls...

4. Water. I just cannot stay without water. I'll wither, literally. I'm always thirsty. And something sweet. I hate candy to death but I have low to none sugar levels and my brain tends to shut down and I faint, so yeah. Water and chewing gums, I guess. Menthol ones. It's the only sweet think I don't dislike that much.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Go "....wtf?!" and then jump online for a wig xD

Uhm... X-ray vision just sees through things... uhm, and they go through different amount of mass depending on which energy they have *Science nerd*... Uhm... I have no idea...

Could I live in moi-même-moitie?!? Please?!?! I'd drool over all the pretty clothes... and every now and then go to a food store to get something to eat... then dress up all pretty *_*

... uhm... this is hard... can I have Mitsu from Dolly? He's really pretty... And sings well... And yeah, he's just adorable... A new pet!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If one day I woke up with no hair

i would definitely scream and be Mad , i would wear a wig and make sure to take something so my hair grows fast

If i could have x-ray vision

???? i have never thought about it ?_?

If you had to live inside a shopping mall for one month, which would be your favorite store? and how will you live your life?

my favorite store would be the pet shop :D i would take care and hold them all the time

.If you could have any, one thing in your backpack at all times, what would it be? why?

my laptop , so i can always be in contact with the yaoi world :D:D:D:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

If I woke up with no hair?

I would first freak out, then probably shrug it off since i didn't have much hair either way.

If I had x-ray vision?

I probably wouldn't look at anyone, cause overexposure to x-ray can lead to health defects, so I guess someone i really hated?

If I had to live in a shopping mall for a month?

I would probably be at brook shires or a Barnes and noble the most, trying to entertain myself. Then I would use the kitchen in one of the food court to cook, to keep myself alive.

But I would rather live in a whole foods, cause that place rocks hard core!!!!!

Any one thing in my backpack

It would be my hobo bag of items that I always bring around anyways.

• Like 1

oh wow. those are some pretty good questions :)

1. well first I am gonna cry some time.. then try to calm my self saying its ok (probably take a few days) then wear a hat and go find my self a nice wig.

2. x-ray vision "moouhhhahahha* I would go outside for a little walk, and ask all the random hot guys "what time is it?" :D

3. my favourite shop would be the pizzeria and I would probably gain twice my weight /"

4. one thing all the time.. humm.. gum?

• Like 1

suicide. My hair is one of the things that i'm proud of, my hair, my hands and my nails. that's all i have =)) And it grows so sloow, like 1-2 cm in a month it kills me

GD. Definitely him, i'll watch him anywhere he goes, stalking. *=*

AAAL. I think i'll take a hipermarket. Even if i choose one with clothes nobody will see me so i think i'll choose something to eat, wirte, play games, smth like that. or maybe a phone shop yes :x calling and surfing on the internet

Hmm, i think my laptop, i can't live without it:-?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ill be HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz my hair isnt in a good shape right naw so a make over from the scratch would be nice

and ill wear a wig for a couble of years xD

If you could have x-ray vision, who would you look at to? why?

myself !! to see if my body is okay its hurting all the time x_x

.If you had to live inside a shopping mall for one month, which would be your favorite store? and how will you live your life?

Aveniuse or 360

My phone to keep in touch ^u^

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

.If one day you woke up with no hair, what would you do?

my gosh, hmm, i'd be shocked of course and cry.. and accept the fact that i have no hair left in my skull.. huhu

- - - Updated - - -

.If one day you woke up with no hair, what would you do?

my gosh, hmm, i'd be shocked of course and cry.. and accept the fact that i have no hair left in my skull.. huhu

• 2 weeks later...

if i woke up with no hair? id proberly not notice since i have very short hair anyway but if i did notice id go buy a wig straight away

if i had x-ray vision? id look at my boyfriend lolz

if i had to live in a shopping mall for a month id go to westfields in sydney it has everything

if i had one thing in my backpack it would be lots of money so i can buy clothes and books and music and FOOD!!! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Geh, I have for about 20 cosplay wigs in my closet.. I'd be wearing all off them for I have a proper excuse ! it would be perfect for cosplay, meaning I wont have any dark hair prodding out off my light blonde wigs ! *Sees it as a improvement*

I'd go for T.O.P. from big bang.. that guy has a killer haircut and a perfect toosh

I would go for a shopcraze until I have no money left.. (probb in 4 hours..), after that I'd steal some books and read at the Starbucks, for it would hype up my hipster side that I never though I had...... Oh and after that I'll go to shopping again, but this time I'll just clothfit and discover the ugly bits of fashion, to wear it and giggle at myself in the changing room.

3DS, for I need to find people in streetpass.. Its serious business ^,~,^

all the questions are so fun so I'm going to answer it all XD

-I'll get a wig similar to my hair XD

-I'm going to use my x-ray vision not at someone but at something lol

-Bookstore. Yes,I'm a bookworm I'm going to read all books that peaks my interest XD I'll visit the food court time to time XD

-Headphones. I need music to calm my mood.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, let's see :D

- I would freak out then go buy some wigs xD

- I'm gonna use it at school. No teacher would escape. :leaf4:

- The food part of the store would be my favorite part, because I would never get hungry.

- My Mp3 player