Yaoi Incest FanClub! XD

midniteXfairy

I so belong in this club. Hmmmm....lets see....There are so many favorites to list!

Twincest:

Rin and Yukio (Ao no Exorcist), Amiboshi and Suboshi (Fushigi Yugi - I'd have forgotten about them if it hadn't have been for chiakaiyuki's post earlier), Hikaru and Kaoru (OHSHC - of course XD), Vash and Knives (Trigun) Fred and George (Harry Potter....I nearly forgot them....)

Brocest: (XD)

Ed and Al (mmmm.....Elricest....yummy), Itachi and Sasuke (Naruto - just plain hot), Seto and Mokuba (Yu-Gi-Oh!...I know a little odd, but still so adorable....), InuYasha and Sesshomaru (I actually had to come back to edit and add this one cause it completely slipped my mind! - I love them together...they have that complete 'I hate you but you're still my brother' relationship going on....)

That's about it but there are still probably more that I like and just can't think of...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• midniteXfairy

• panda16

• shotanakedboy

• 2 weeks later...

I REALLY LIKE GERMANCEST, i just can't resist loving this two beilschmidt brother's . :cuteonion41:

tumblr_m77hpcl1Io1rwb3dbo1_500.jpg

oh yukio and and rin,

tumblr_lkk6n3HPzQ1qjsxqfo1_500.jpg

Dante x Virgil

0.jpg

Souichirou x Masato x Kaname

Brother_x_Brother_wallpaper_by_Kibosama.jpg

lelouch x schneizel

2259323karntl6tqq.jpg

• Like 1

I love it! By the way where the heck does self-cest (?) go/count as? ex. Ichigo x Dark Ichigo, Manga about guy with Multiple personality disorder a little bit of self love, or clones?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I used to like Inuyasha x sesshomaru hahahaha

SasuIta is a good Incest paring too.

(even better than twincest, the almighty selfcest onion3)

there is a BL manga i read yesterday,,,,Stalemate by AOYAMA Toomi

tumblr_m4qwwaL9hG1qipsf7o1_500.jpg

the couples are uncle and nephew ;)

i really recommend it ... sweet story XD

• 2 weeks later...

hikauru and kaoru they were actually, well practicly cannon so:cuteonion45: i mean thier backstory is so sweet!!! and double the trouble for double the incest with twincest, right?

a new manga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

ai-o-kou-kemono-00-shodensha.jpg

Incest ---> Father-Son Relationship

i have only read one chapter and i looooove it :hamtaro-005 (23):

Ohhhh I really love incest yaoi mangaa! *-*

I'm note really into sasu x ita... I prefer read sasu x naru doujins...

Kaoru x Hikaru!! *-* I looove twincest! Two are always better than one haha~

Sessou x Inu Own... those white long hairs mixing together... is really sexy ;D

There's an ongoing ( I think it's on hiatus D; ) manga called

, It's really cute and all, but wait for the updates just kills me...

Oh,

is also a incest yaoi manga that's really amazing! I has a great story and very charming characters! ^^

And there's another one!

. This one is soooo sad and cute and everything...

• Like 1

i have found that i have a fascination for father-son or uncle-nephew couples ;D but i only realised this after reading a couple of pairings in fanfiction, and ore ni koi shite dousunda, so i'd have to say my favourite incest couple is ryouji & tora

the Hitachiin twins are my favorite !

the Uchiha brothers are also hot (i like ItaDei more..but i just can't resist the incestuous brothers)

there's also Ace x Luffy.. i think they're cute together

and Conrad x Wolfram (though i go for Yuuram)

and of course the Elric brothers!

another twincest couple i like is the Okumura twins.. hot!

Okay, I have read some incest fanfic stuff. I wouldn't say I was a big fan of incest work but I do admit to having read some of it out of curiosity.

I wouldn't say I like twincest but I do ship Kaoru and Hikaru!

Um.... Shikaku/Shikamaru.... and I never in all my life thought I would like this pairing. But, I read a fanfic that was so well-written.... that was so damn dirty.... that was so friggin' wonderful.... well... I was made me into a believer.

I've a read few yaoi incest manga. One, I've forgotten the name of but it was good. The main character was a student that was sent to live with his uncle after his mom had to leave the country for work. But his uncle, a police offer, is a man-whore that sleeps with women only and he has the worst personality. However, he eventually finds himself falling his nephew though he has trouble coming to terms with he might be gay or whatnot. I found it humorous though the conflict the uncle was feeling was not the fact he was sleeping with his nephew but whether or not he was gay. Man, I wish I could remember the name of that manga.

The other manga I just read recently was Not Equal. It was a father/son story. It's a weird story but it's so moving. Their was so much conflict from the father about his feelings for his son. Good story.

• 2 weeks later...

Hikaru and Kaoru are the best! Screw incest, twincest between these two is awesome! (note, IRL i doubt i'd be comfortable with it but it's too cute in mangas) :leaf15:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mine would have to be Elricest!!! I think it's so cute!

OMGosh! ~ Me tooooo!!! *dies* XDDD It's soooo cuteeeeee!

Hehe guilty as charged!! ~

My main fave Incest Yaoi paring would have to be InuYashaXSessbomaru OMGOSH!! ~ I just love the Hate/Passion paring XDDDDDD

Otherones I like are:

Elricest - FMA

Twincest - Ouran

S X L - Code Geasses (can't spell it lol)

USCanada - Hetalia

ItaSas - Narut

PrusGerm - Hetalia

FartherSon - Papa to Kiss

XDDDD There are so many more, but meh can't remember them all XD

Yeah Not Equal, I liked the way Ike Reibun portraid that one. Good in my head

I don't know why no one has mentioned the angsty twincest Sora o Daite Oyasumi? I haven't found any doujinshi's and there's not much in the manga, but I really love it (though it's unrequited) Maybe it's because of that? heh

s61ug1.png

333h2km.png

mra0jd.jpg

But I'm definitely in on the incest fandom, though (I don't know why, maybe because of the mangas I've read?) I'm not the biggest fan of the Uncle x Nephew, or Dad x Son (Doesn't count if I find a good manga with interesting plot hehe) So brother x brother is definitely my favourite :D

Omg..when I saw the title I thought about Papa to Kiss in the dark :3

There are so many incest couples that I like...

I love them too ;A;

Definitely mine's Itasasu too~

and if Arthur x Alfred from hetalia is incest (I've been told and if could be counted although they're not blood related, it's counted that they're brothers), then I'm insanely in love with that one too~

Too awesome together~

us_x_uk_by_witchofwest-d3b1tz9.jpg

...and sometimes, I support incest crack pairings for the fun of it. Like Koisurun boukun, souichi and his younger brother..... yeah, it's odd, but sometimes imagining them together in an awkwardly more than brothers love seems cute and it really cracks me up XD