—「 Literate RP Search. 」★

ay dios mio

Ayye, thank you for checking out this thread!

My username is ay dios mio but you can call me anytime∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

no just kidding please don't kick me out of the forums yet ;;

On a more serious note: You can call me Dio or Mimi.

For those curious about "positions" and whatnot:

I prefer seke RPs but I genuinely don't mind being seme or uke either. If you tell me which of the three options you'd like your character to be, I'll happily choose the corresponding role. The only thing that I ask of potential RP partners is for them not to bring excessively blushing; timid and pushover-type ukes to the table and know that I won't either.

I usually write about 4-5+ paragraphs per reply and would love to find someone that could do the same.

if you need a writing example just tell me and i'll drop one either here on the thread or send it to you via pm!

Now, on to the interesting stuff!

Fandoms:

Please know that I'm not interested in just fandom pairings! If you'd still like to write with me but would prefer to RP with original characters rather than pre-made ones with set personalities like the ones found within this spoiler tab, the offer is 100% on the table.

Names colored red are characters I'd be interested in writing as.

★ represent level of interest.

Teen Wolf -

Derek ←→ Stiles ★★★

Peter ←→ Stiles ★★★★★

Stiles ←→ Deucalion ★★★★

Scott ←→ Stiles ★★★

Scott ←→ Derek ★★

Isaac ←→ Scott ★

Homestuck -

Dirk ←→ Jake ★★★★★

Dirk ←→ Dave ★★★

Dave ←→ John ★★★

John ←→ Dirk ★★★

John ←→ Bro ★★

Bro ←→ Dad ★★★★★

Dad ←→ Dave ★★★★

Karkat ←→ Sollux ★★

Karkat ←→ Dave ★★★

Karkat ←→ Gamzee ★★

Gamzee ←→ Dave ( Black-Rom ) ★★★★★

Sollux ←→ Eridan ★★

Cronus ←→ Mituna ★★

Cronus ←→ Kankri ★

Davesprite ←→ Dave ★★★★★

Davesprite ←→ Bro ★★★★★

Interests:

• Zombie Apocalypse / Survival Settings
  • Polyamory
  • Angst / Drama
  • Comedy
  • Dark Themes / Potential Character Death
  • Fluff
  • Supernatural Themes / Vampires / Werewolves / Etc.

Personal Plot Ideas:

I'll remember you.

Warnings: Eventual character death. Adventure. Slice of life. Angst.

Prefered: Sekes.

An advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease, the doctor had said.

There was no cure. But there was medicine to temporarily alleviate the symptoms, M1 had been told. He had three years left—four, if he was lucky, before the illness would take him. It was one of the things he was sure had been said—he'd written it down to remember it, after all.

Which brought the previously careful man to where he was now: Liquidating everything that he couldn't stuff into a travel bag. Quitting his job. Sitting in front of a computer and posting an anonymous ad to a forum in search of a partner to see the world with for a few months to a year, all expenses paid. Planning his own death once it was over.

---

M2 is a world-weary person that's just finished reading some nutjob's post on a site that they'd found by chance just an hour ago. And decided to reply to after much deliberation, because why not? A bit of conversation over the phone regarding potential continents and locations to check out leads M1 into realizing that this person's being serious about the whole ordeal——and they meet a couple days or weeks later at an airport with luggage in tow and troubles tossed aside.

With weeks of a whirlwind adventure turning into months filled with new sites and sounds; laughs and memories, once platonic feelings of companionship between the two travelers begin to blossom into something more. But when the final few months of joy begin to roll around the corner and the truth comes into the light, will goodbyes be as easy as M1 had planned?

Tumblr Plot Ideas:

Reincarnation prompt starters.

• We fell in love with each other three lifetimes ago and I’ve been looking for you ever since but I’ve been starting to give up and my friend’s new crush has your eyes and oh god I’m not going to steal her potential man just because I’m hoping you’re the person I met in a past life (jk yes I am).
  • I meet and fall in love with you in every lifetime at the same age but your age is always different so it never works out and for the first time I’m meeting you when we’re the same age and I’m horrified that I might fuck this up.
  • I skipped like four cycles of reincarnation and I know you’re pissed at me for leaving you all those lifetimes but it wasn’t my fault please please will you take me back.
  • I don’t know how to tell you this, but the reason you didn’t see me in our last reincarnation cycle is because for some fucked up reason I was reincarnated as your dog.

For when both characters are assholes prompt starters.

• We were both playing wingman for our friends who have now decided to go home together, and after five minutes of conversation we fucking hate each other, let’s bang it out.
  • I saw you trying to hit the “close door” button in the elevator but I made it in and then I pushed every single button to make you late for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and I don’t know what to say other than “you started it” but it turns out you're my new boss and fuck, hi nice to meet you?
  • I asked for your help getting a book off the top shelf and and you laughed at my taste and called me a nerd so I shoved you into a table of nonfiction best-sellers and that’s how we both got banned from the quirky community bookstore, you're going to find me a new one to go to.
  • I take my grades very seriously and you’re the lazy asshole who asks a ton of off-topic questions to distract the professor and I might be a foot shorter than you but I swear to god I’ll fight you.
  • You tried to barge into a private conversation I was having so I said something devastatingly witty and dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and more clever and now we're trading sarcastic remarks back and forth and this poor bystander I was talking to looks terrified.
  • I'm a single dad and this week has been shitty and if you think I'm above starting a shouting match over the last Thanksgiving turkey at this grocery store then you've got another thing coming.

If you're still interested after reading all of that, feel free to PM me or drop a message down below to plot.

Thanks again for reading!

:Wink:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• ay dios mio

• Shicchan

• Z3N

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hi there ... I liked the Idea of Supernatural with Vampires and such and I was thinking that we can add this starter and from that idea create a story.

Please let me know what do you think.

We fell in love with each other three lifetimes ago and I’ve been looking for you ever since but I’ve been starting to give up and my friend’s new crush has your eyes and oh god I’m not going to steal her potential man just because I’m hoping you’re the person I met in a past life (jk yes I am).

Hi!

Glad to hear that one of the prompt ideas caught your eye. I'm definitely up to seeing how the reincarnation aspect would match up with the supernatural / vampire angle from the interests list——

Would you be interested in RPing out their past lives with the story-line eventually leading up to current-times where they're seeing or hearing about one-another again or would you prefer to keep everything focused on their latest lifetime with only the occasional mention or reference to the past being made?

Hmm ... I was thinking that, from my character point of view, it will be better to start with their present life and add along the story different fragments from their past. Like, MC can have flashbacks from his previous lives but he thinks that they are just deja-vu's ; or when he sees YC its like he is drawn in a weird dimension thinking that he has seen him. The story can be that every time our characters tried to be together, MC would end up dead but this time it would be different. MC is stronger, crazier, more stubborn than before and more funnier. I don't want to make too much of a drama, maybe just a little where it is necessary. :)))

Hello there, I'm interested in this plot:

I saw you trying to hit the “close door” button in the elevator but I made it in and then I pushed every single button to make you late for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and I don’t know what to say other than “you started it” but it turns out you're my new boss and fuck, hi nice to meet you?

But we could also try to think up something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello~

I also prefer to role play as seke characters, it seems less unnatural, haha.

And I tend to match the amount of text I get in the replies, so 4-5 paragraphs sound great :3

Lots of you ideas caught my attention, but I guess I've got a hard crush on Supernatural Role Plays.

Would you be interested in adding vampires and werewolves in the context of a slice of life plot?

@

• 1 month later...

Hello! I was interested in the apocalypse plot and was wondering if we could work to on one together! It would be neat to do a roleplay with dark themes! If you're still looking for partners I would be very happy to be apart of one!