If you were born into ur fave yaoi/shounen-ai anime?...

midniteXfairy

I would be Shion(uke) from No.6...the only things I'd change would be that I'd constantly demand sex from Nezumi(my seme) and that I would never let him go!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haruka Kaien

• JenovaVII

• KatieMH25!

• wepoko2000

I would like to be in Loveless. :D The imagination of having cat ears is so awesome *.* I would try to get near to Ritsuka and Soubi :) But first I would search for my Sacrifice or my weapon (but I think I would like to be the Sacrifice Ô.ô). Of course this is a hot dude with cute, innocent cat ears :D

Or I would be Ritsuka and my seme would be Soubi :3 In some kind of romantic relationship

:D...

maybe in any Yaoi anime,, seme or uke,, but... preferably Seme,, because i like to tease people... XD.. still it depends.. XD...

ATM,, it would be any character in Sekaiichi or Junjou,,

there story is with comedy,, i love romantic-comedy stories!!! XD

i would gladly be born in to any yaoi but if i had to chose it would be morinaga from koisuru boukun because...because.....actually i dont know why i guess i just love there realtionship and i much rather be seme than uke!!!!! :Red_fox11:

I'm aggressive so i would be the seme and the best one is usagi-sam , renai junkie all the seme young and old, and there is alot also especially from You're my loveprize in viewfinder Asami I just want to say i am the seme but love to be the uke to take the love , passion, and the force of it all although I am girl. I just love yaoi!

My Choice would be both ? I;m fine being an uke or seme. But as much as possible I would like to be a seme.

But If I am to be Misaki from junjou romantica, I really want to know that I'm here for Usagi-san . XD

Ooooor, If I will not be an uke or seme, I would probably one of the friends of the uke , then , I will help them to confess to each other, like, playing the bad guy?? XD LOLz.

well well, what a great thread.

ok, I'd really like to be Nezumi from No.6 . My uke would be my little Shion of course...

Other than that , I guess I'd like to be Chiaki from Sekai-ichi. But I would break up with Hatori, fool around with Kisa a little bit ( he's cute I can't help it), make sure to become Ritsu's best friend and then be Yuu's uke forever and ever...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ill be kisa shouta from sekaiichi hatsukoi (*great!! even the height is the same, chibi~ish)

Why? I am plain like him, i don't attract people's attention. I'm a mediocre in terms of talent and academics. I certainly lack self-confidence like kisa too. Finally, even though i am *beep years old i look young, there was one time when i am at school my college prof. asked "are you a middle school student??, " damn that pissed me off, kisa and i are kinda the same except in gender.

If you were born,as a guy, into your favorite yaoi/shounen-ai anime...

what show would it be?

what would your name be/ what would you looke like?

who would be your uke/ or seme?(guy from the show)

what kind of relationsjip would you have with them?

It would be 闇の末裔(descendants of darkness) and I'd be Dr. Muraki mwhahahah~ 8)

Tsuzuki would be my beloved uke... and test-subject. *grin*

• 3 months later...

I would be born as.. Usagi-san from junjou romantica..

My name is the same as in the story,

and i will stick to the story the way it is...

or in the Koisuru Boukun

I will be the Isougo ( I'm not sure about the name..)

because like him..

I will play the circumstances happening with Mori and Sempai..rabbit16

Just like what he did when he witness the scene between Mori and Sempai in the street.. leaf2

This topic really interesting ^ ^ lol.

For me I want to be like Nanao san from mujihi na otoko 'cause he has a guy who love him very much and that guy don't want everybody to touch him. That really romantic lol [ for me ]

[ This character really pity, but I still like him ]

• 9 months later...

I wanna be Morinaga Tetsuhiro (Seme) from Koisuru Boukun.

I wanna violate and manipulate my Oranyan Uke (Tatsumi-senpai).

Kyaaaaaa that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *insert fangirl scream here*

• 2 weeks later...

i think i'm gonna be a retired Sexy Middle-Aged Bearded Clueless Seme;

being chased after by a Crybaby Clingy Taller-than-me Seme that'll will try to win me over and top me.

like the first story in Ai no Kotoba wo Uragaeshi.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to be Akihito so that Asami will look at me. I am all for hot older man with money sugar daddy hahahhahahah

What if...I were..

I would be "Ryuuji" in Koi nante shinai!

What if I were him I'll not let this manga finish as in shounen-ai genre in just 6.5 chapters for sure.

It's quite frustrated. The manga has many good points to keep longer and developing these two main characters relationship anyway Ritsuki is cuteeeee!.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would be Aoba from Dramatical murders. Tho its not yaoi but the ova shows the hot scene. AND if I were Aoba, i'd be with Noiz (^-^) hehe hehe and show more hot scene uahaahhaha

Guest Iiva

I would be the mighty Kirishima Zen from Sekaiichi & Junjou, cause I have similar personality, I´m a woman, but I can relate to this character a lot.

And also I would tease my tsundere Yokozawa everyday to see his cute reactions.

I would **** him deep-hard-often. I would take care of him, Hiyori and Sorata. Will wait patiently when my Wild Bear goes full dere- what a sight to see....

:Red_fox:

• 1 year later...