The reasons i like fantasy chars of my own sex

FireEmblemYaoi

Hello i am from germany. As my name probably tells i like fire emblem games alot, especially because of the friendships you can build and sometimes get deep and very touching even between boys. But i like other animes with boy relationships aswell...

Why is that? I can not explain it fully, but hey i know 1 thing. I dont like how my own gender acts and behaves in reality. Most of the time its just frustrtaing to read them or hear them speak. Its superficial, silly and stupid often and rarely i find any attraction, but when i find it i fell in love. Its not about the looks or other things, that i consum, its that they know who they are and what they want, this is what i like. But it can be childish, that is not what i am going for.

I am sensitive, i like hobby mangaka very muich and give credit to them, sadly i dont have time to teach it to myself. But i design other things for gaming, so my actual work is very special and really fun.

I have no problem to out myself in other forum and platforms, normaly they think i am girl, and i let them think it because, there is no need to explain everything to random people that judge because they are told so by society.

I like animals, and i am half frutarian and vegan, i love animals alot, especially cats, because, they dont care about their owners, only about themself, and i dont like followers.

Anyway i do not now if i want to write in more posts or i am able too, because i am afraid it could become boring and i cant stand boredom.

My yummy yaoi is most towards anime and gaming couples, that are not meant to be together, if u stick to the story, but that makes it very interesting to me.

I like Aladdin & Sinbad from Magi, yes the manga has alot of hot boys, probably because the mangaka is female. I like Killua x Gon, also Hisoka and...and what else.Ohh right beserk, the main is freaking hot and somehow complicated behind all those muscles., especially because he resembles Ike and his troop of sellsword. here i like Ike x Soren.

I didnt read the other introductions, so i freestyled around...what a mess.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FireEmblemYaoi

• RedNoki

• Riki

• Orient

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to our little community, where we welcome all types, shapes and sizes of people, regardless of your background~!

i hope you have a good time here and get to know many wonderful people in this forum and discover amazing things around here. enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often :)

Thank you both, u are very kind. Is this a general yaoi forum, or is there something else u can look for?

Most of the time i was in gaming forums and believe me, they go not very far, as their so loved reputation allows them to do so. It wasnt very satisfying, because neither they ever go deep, or are they talking about the Foking games. Its all about the better console or the better game.

Welcome here my dear

~

I did really enjoy to read your Introduction, just ask when ya want to talk about anything or you need help with something,

I´d love to help~ foxy2

oh, and I have the problem too that people mistake me for female on this forum lol xD

but somehow my proud makes me want to correct them, I can´t really explain it:_red_fox 12:_red_fox 11

I guess. There's also anime, downloads, Roleplays, Polls, etc. You could also make a thread about Foking games, if you want.

i think there is ne need here or in general. Give the people hwat they like, this is why i neither tell them i am or i am not.

i found some really good fanarts already, very impressive. Man, i really would like to post them on some special sited.

Lol foking games, i pulled the accent from Game of thrones, thats how they spell the word most of the time.

I see, so in this rp u behave like a male even if u are not? Or are you a observer. i Think both is possible.

Ah I see. I just started watching Game of Thrones (yes I'm behind it, I know)

Yes, that's correct. Or in other words you roleplay as someone else that isn't you. I'm more of an observer but I also roleplayed too. Just not here on the forum though.

And why is that...are u scared something might go wrong and a wider audience makes it more dangeroues? i know something, people that roleplay are very special and very intelligent, because they want to explore the edges of their fantasy and even go farther. How far u can go is the question. it might be something for me as i am daydreaming most of the time...wait all the time.

Game of thrones is very special, charakters like tyrion, arya or jaquen h quar have become memes with their onliners all over the internet. It is not suited for everyone, because the nude scences and the death offend some people, and it happens like every episode

Anyway...this world...serious and straight how it is, makes me very depressive. i do not care about politics, kids, social status, money....it doesnt fullfill me at all....its like a nightmare.

Erich Käster once said: "Most of the people throw their childhood away like an old hat" Indeed true.

Hallo FireEmblemYaoi. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Sure i love questions:

What does Host stand for in this forum?

is being off topic a problem in this forum, as it is in many others?

What is the inventory for?

And your pic is somewhat nice. Good colours, good effect on the eyes, mysterious.

I found out about uke and seke through googeling. But why is that important here, being passive or active. Is that a thing in yaoi? i thought we were just readers or watchers, not the players...besides rp.

This link will explain the host and other ranks

Inventory= IShop

The inventory is just the hold your favorite gifts and cards, you can get at the IShop (You use credits to buy them).

That's really cute and somewhat fresh. I mean in general, obviously not in this forum, but i find that really cool.

Hello

!

Love your post, and understand what do you mean by roughness of boys. Sometimes it's artificial, like I had have friends who would be all sensitive and sweet with me, but then would put their casual settings on when with other boys. It's sad when people try to hide their different from the society expectations sides :(:(:(. I think it's not healthy for their mental state in the end...but I also understand how difficult to avoid it, as our society pushes labels and genders on people.

Hope you'll feel here comfy and cosy and florish!!!

bdf39cd04b42d4e6044c8406ce4ca4d3--digital-art-fan-art.jpg

Thank you, that is a very interesting example. Indeed, it will kill them from inside slowly and it is the reason we are all getting slowly ill, this strict limititations we are put under... i dont care and i cant stand it, neither does it help anyone.

People tend to say they are special, differen from others...but are they really? I dont see that... to me the most of them are products of their own environment, and after that they dont change much. The moment u dont progress mentaly further, is the moment u actually get older, not because of a simple number.

Another example i like, many boys are so crazy about woman realtionships and their acts in movies or series, but do not understand or give credit to men couples....like what? How blind can u actually bee, that there is another gender, that likes maybe...just maybe the opposite thing? Also men, that want to see a man with a man. why should the other way aroound be a foul?

It follows the expectation the world has of A REAL ALPHA MALE. Be strong, be painless, eat meat, dont show any emotions and so on...come on pls we all know thats mor of an act, than it has ever been real.

Also, everytime a man wrote to me because he said i am hot, it was in the next moment about that other stuff, as if i care about that things, it gives me nothing. I like stories and my fantasy.

Welcome welcome to Yaoi Otaku

:)

------------------------------------------------------------

I love your new welcome image ♥♥♥

Thank you riky.

and well damn....did u really do it....u shipped the 2 from erased, an anime i almost forgot, because of the average ending. The whole thing in the hospital really felt more like a proposal.

He suits him better than that teeny girl from his work and later in the other future. I dont know why the anime shipped them at all.

@FireEmblemYaoi oh no no no, hahaha. They're not from erased, they're from a manga named 23:45 and, since the sequel is about one of the mc forgetting the other one... my signature has that phrase :)

Hi

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time to the fullest with us ;)

Take care and cya ;)