ISO A few people to RP with

RamiShiro

Umm... I'm not too sure what all I should write here but here goes I guess?

I really enjoy roleplaying but I don't have a lot of experience, that's just a heads up.

Another thing you should know is that I haven't ever gone to school so everything I know I've learnt pretty much on my own so I might make some mistakes here and there but I mean, we all make mistakes sometimes right?

Any moving onto some actual rp details.

Any character I use for an rp is someone I designed myself and already have there own personality so I won't be changing any of them to match a specific rp though I probably have an OC to match any type of personality you want, also I don't use random pictures from google for my character's appearance as they all have their looks already which I made myself, I'm not against people who do use google images for their character though.

I'm open to any kind of rp from cute and fluffy to gore and violence, I don't want to do anything with really weird fetishes such as Scat, Water sports, Inflation, etc.

I can play any position (Uke,Seke,Seme)

Uhh, I can rp on a thread here or on Discord if you want.

I suppose I should write down some of the things I'd like to rp, you're free to come to me with your own ideas if you want, I probably won't decline aha but something you should know is that I don't like rps that have every detail planned out already, if you've got a rp like that, that you want to do then rather just write a story.

I'll write at whatever length I'm in the mood for when I reply, don't worry though I'll always give you something to work with no matter the length, you may write however much you want.

Things in bold are things I'd really like to do.

-Threesome (I have twin OCs that I would use, one set of twins I have is a boy and a girl, the other is two boys)

-Incest of any kind

-One Night Stand (This would just be pure smut)

-Zombie Apocalypse (Our characters would be lovers who are trying to survive, it would be best if you're comfortable with playing multiple characters for this as there would be a lot of NPCs)

-Angst

-Fluff

-Gentle Sex

-Rough Sex

-Affair

+ Pretty much anything else lol I just really wanna RP

This idea of mine is really hardcore and is pretty dark so don't check the spoiler if you don't want anything like that.

Pretty much there's no happy ending in this as in the end someone will die.

MC would kidnap yours !!WARNING!! Rape them and proceed to eat them as this specific character of mine is a cannibal, there will probably be a lot of violence and abuse, your character may try to escape or even kill my character, if they plan everything right they may succeed. Also your character may enjoy it if you wish but that won't change the fact that he will die if he doesn't try to escape.

Some of the things that would be in the rp include:

-Bondage

-Blood Kink

-Rape

-Violence

-Gore

-Death

-Orgasm Denial

NOTE! I do not condone any of the things mentioned above as they are horrible irl but for this specific character of mine it is natural, please do not let this influence your impression of me as the things stated above are purely fictional just think of it as some horror movie, you don't think the creators of similar movies and books are fucked up just because of the things they write about do you?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamiShiro

• gurogod

• _ladytrash

• StarGazer

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! Could you possibly check out some of my plots? I'd love to Rp with you and I have a few plots in mind that you might like :) Feel free to PM me if you're still interested!

Hi! I'd be interested in starting up a rp with you. I'm not against violence in a rp, but I don't think I could do the one you mentioned above.. Too hardcore for me. Pm me if you're interested in hashing out some story ideas :)