Looking For Semes <3 (PLOTS AVAILABLE)

_ladytrash

Heyo, So this will be the thread to keep up to date with my plots, and which ones are available in case you don't see the ones on my other thread that are down in the comments. You CAN comment on this thread to claim it, just make sure to pm me afterwards!

Exit Hesitation - OPEN

Exit Hesitation {OPEN} (REALLY WANT TO DO THIS ONE!!!!)

MC = Slave / Uke

YC = Master / Seme

Ever wondered what it was like, to be ripped away from home and driven to a far away place, where nothing but hell exists? Welcome to Exit Hesitation, the modern day, Slave Containtment, where People, are dehumanized and driven to near insanity by the lustful greed of the upperclass. It is here, that Slaves are bought, sold, tortured, pleasured and killed. Sometimes, if a Slave has spent their time long enough there, they can escape, but after enduring ruthless amounts of pain and agony, will they come crawling back for more? Most of them do. But not MC. MC, one of the new bloods brought to the Containment, is sexually tortured and used, specifically classified to that regiment. Their master, YC, is ruthless in their actions, and makes sure to keep all satisfaction to their tastes, never to their vicitims. However, there's something special about MC. MC is pure, and hardly gives in to the torturous ways. However, YC, is fed up with this attitude. Everyone in this Containment, should be broken by the end of their stay. And it appears, the only way to break MC, is to take away everything they've ever loved. Including; Family, Friends, Lovers, Pets. Take away everything, and make sure they have nothing left. That is the ultimate goal of the Master's, here at Exit Hesitation. As MC slowly withers away, YC, begins to notice something. They can't stand seeing MC in pain. There's something about MC, that has always caught YC's interest. But how can YC ever bring himself to nurture what he purposely broke?.. The rest of the story lies in your stay, here at Exit Hesitation.

Confused? It's Simple. Exit Hesitation, get's it's name from this simple fact. Slaves are tortured to the point that they love pain. And if they get the chance to leave, they're constantly battling themselves with the truth; Do they really want to leave? Hence the hesitation. But what makes MC and YC so speacial? They're both changing, in a way, that could ruin Exit Hesitation. They're changing, the face of the original intentions, whether it's for the good or for the worse. Everything about them two, is changing. And it's destroying everything in their wake. Every move they make, is ruining everything around them. Will they stop it, or ensue what they both really want?

What's Included:

* HEAVY angst, and torturing, sexual, physical, and emotional.

* Smut; Lots of it, all ranging from want, to near or actual rape.

* HEAVY, HEAVY themes of Death, loss, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts/Actions or actual Suicide.

* Some BDSM, not a whole lot of Bondage Please, but massive amounts of Sadism/Masochism

* Character Changes - Bad to Good

* LONGTERM, I've worked hard on this plot and thinking it out, so I'd like for it last awhile in Rp.

* Some Fluff as the Characters Change

* MASSIVE Hurt/Comfort Themes

Lost and Found - OPEN

Lost and Found {OPEN}

MC = Uke

YC = Seme

MC, is adopted. They were adopted at birth, after MC's mother died. MC, gets adopted into YC's family, but is treated rather differently. While most of the family welcomes MC 'back', YC, whose the oldest, can't help but feel pity and hatred for his family. YC has also begun to treat MC differently, being more bi-polar than anything. One day he's all lovey-dovey, the next he's locking MC out of his room and yelling at him. But there's a reason behind this. MC's mother never died. But YC's mother, was always his mother. She just didn't want MC. When the truth comes out, MC spins into a whirling depression, nearly to the point of suicide, but before anything can happen, YC gives a helping hand and helps MC out of the Abyss of Family Lies.

Includes:

Older!Brother x Younger!Brother Incest

Smut

Kinks

Dark Themes

Angst/Fluff/Hurt-Comfort

Forget Me Not - OPEN

Forget Me Not {OPEN}

MC = Uke

YC = Seme

MC and YC have been dating for 3 months, and slowly, they have been growing closer and closer. One day, on a romantic date through the city, rumors of a shooter being near have begun to spread more and more. But there's a catch. This isn't your typical shooter. He doesn't kill you physically. He kills you Mentally. How so? He shoots your eye, triggering a nervous break down. But the bullet doesn't kill you. It kills your memories. Of everything and everyone you love. MC, happens to get shot, and it's up to YC to recreate the memories they've shared, without losing his own.

What's Included?

* Smut

* Angst, Hurt/Comfort

* Fluff

I wrote this for You - OPEN

I wrote this for You {OPEN} (REALLY WANNA DO THIS ONE!!)

MC = Uke / #1 Fan

YC = Seme / Author

YC, a world wide famous Author, best known for writing Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, and Adventure, is having a panel meet. There, you can get your books signed by the author himself! MC, suddenly hearing about this, is ecstatic. After much persuasion, MC is finally able to go! Using the money from his job to get tickets, MC is eager to meet his favorite Author. The day has come, and MC is nervous and eager. However- When it comes to be his turn in line- he's unaware of one thing. His suicide note. Not noticing that it had fallen out onto the table, YC unfolds it and reads it. Shocked, upset, and worried, YC makes it his job to help his #1 Fan. From there, their relationship grows into something more. However, away from the prying eyes of the press, YC's publisher, is not pleased with their relationship, and makes sure it's his duty to destroy it. Can they withstand the hungry and judging eyes of the press, and the ones around them?

What's included?

* Author x Fan

* Angst

* Dark Themes

* Forbidden relationship

* Hurt/Comfort

* Slight Age Gap

* Fluff

* Smut

* LONG TERM - Short term (Maybe)

Medicine - OPEN

MC = Uke / Patient

YC = Seme / Doctor (Therapist)

What do you do when you find yourself in a mental institute, with nothing but the clothes you had on last night, and unable to move? You scream. The screams were ear piercingly heartbreaking, and devastating. At least that's how it felt for YC. YC, probably one of the best therapists on the team, helps the mentally Ill and treats them back to a safer life style. However- MC, a new patient, is a rare case. Unable to respond and cooperate properly, it appears he has severe schizophrenia and split personalities. Unable to keep him under control, the doctors have been forced to keep him in solitude. Not liking this one bit, YC, is planning on taking MC under his wing as his caregiver- however- YC can't help but over hear that they plan on injecting MC with a poison that's powerful enough to kill him. Can YC save MC before it's too late?

What's included?

* Angst

* Heavy Themes

* Forbidden Relationships

* Mental Issues

* Slight age gap

* Smut

I will add more to this post as I come up with more plots and update it regularly! Comment down below to claim one! I will accept only ONE person per plot, so if you want to make sure you get it, include a proposal of some sort, it can be anything, but to ensure that you get the plot, give me a good reason why. That's all for now, will be updated shortly!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _ladytrash

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic