The Boss's Problem (Wolf x gacktluvr) [18+]

WolfDog12

commission_incubus_shota_by_ruriko_sama-d7ljwb2.png

Name: Seieki akuma

Species: Incubus (More like a cum vampire)

Bio: Also unknown. He suddenly appears on day and marks the boss of a huge company as his.

[/hr]

Squish... Slurp... Gulp "Ah! Your semen is really tasty Mr... I think you'll be mine forever," a voice whispered. It was a male's voice, a young and alluring voice that called out to the sleeping man before him. The business man had only half woken up during the time he was being sucked off by a real cutie with unmatched technique so it would probably seem more like a dream than anything else. Heck, he probably hadn't even noticed the wings on the male's back or the long tail that stuck out open lower back of his outfit that even showed the very top of his round and adorable ass, nor even the dark red horns that stuck straight up from his jet black hair. Those red eyes captured the man and his blowjob rendered him helpless.

Shortly before the man's alarm went off however, the young stranger crawled so he was just above the man and kissed him deeply, using tongue and everything before vanishing completely into thin air. The strange creature didn't clean up, didn't pull the man's underwear or pants back up, nor did he clean the drool left on the man's lips or chin. As far as he was concerned, it was the only proof that the stranger had even been there and that it really wasn't a dream. He'd just have to think about it all day.

Of course, the stranger did not return or show himself at all until midnight the next night. As soon as the clock struck 12, he was there, like clock work, waiting in the man's bedroom to check if he was asleep enough to get another fix of that delicious milk.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• gacktluvr

hqg1uaq.png

Name: Shizuo Kurotani

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance

Hair Color: Platinum blond

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'10"

Build: Tall and of an average build

Personality/Interests

Personality: Shizuo is a particularly serious businessman, who doesn't seem to have much of a life outside of working. Serious to a fault he never seems to take any real breaks, although he isn't unpleasant to be around. He is courteous and generally likeable, but outside of social drinking with his workers he doesn't seem to have many interests that he talks about. This doesn't mean he has no interests, but he isn't the type to talk about himself. He enjoys reading in his spare time, and persists on coffee.

Dislikes: Slackers, people who make excuses, long plane rides

Shizuo wasn't the type of person to have dreams like this. Never anything like this, and never so vivid. He could clearly imagine the feel of the stranger's hair as he reached down to hold his head in place, lazily keeping the demon between his legs. It was an incredibly clear dream, one that stuck with him the following morning. Lingering remnants of their physical encounter were swept away in a haze, mind still fuzzy from their nighttime activity. There was no mess to clean up, so there was no reason for him to believe what had happened had been anything but a dream.

Even though he was certain that it had all been a dream, Shizuo couldn't keep his mind from wandering back to that night. Having a dream of that sort was rare enough that it stuck in his mind, making him wonder what it was that had spurred such an unnecessary reaction from his body. He wasn't the type to give in to such urges, or even have them to begin with. Everything about last night was foreign to him, unable to be truly forgotten.

Perhaps that was why he was awake so late this night, his current tome set on the table beside him as he laid there, unable to truly fall asleep. Would he have a similar dream tonight? With how much it had been stuck in his mind, there was little doubt in his mind that he would dream of it again. But what had started this chain of events? He didn't have the slightest clue...

He didn't even notice someone else was in the room with him, happening by chance to open his eyes as the demon neared him. He didn't seem to realize just what was happening as he stared at the stranger in a daze, slowly connecting the dots in his tired state...

"Oh? You're still awake? Maybe I should have come later," the demon said in that sweet voice. "Go on, sleep. I'll make you dream the greatest dream. After all, you were very into it last night." The demon moved in, placing a gentle hand on the man's thigh, then slowly moving his hand upwards towards the crotch, stopping inches away. Seieki leaned in slowly as he placed his face inches from the other's crotch before placing a kiss on it.

"Your body remembers, doesn't it? What we did last night?" he said with his lips touching ever so slightly so it felt like a butterfly kiss right against the balls. "See, you seem excited." Then, the demon pulled the fabric down and exposed the business man's proud cock. However, before the man could fully react, the strange boy licked all the way from balls to tip before sucking on the tip and massaging the balls with one of his hands. Even without saying anything, it was clear just how much the demon was loving it and just how skilled he was. That tongue explored every little section, up and down, sucking and nibbling here and there before he took one of the balls into his mouth sucking and licking it all over.

The demon didn't stop there and refused to move away. The only way to get him to stop was to pull his tail or try breaking his horns and those horns were too strong for bare hands and his tail was too far out of reach. After releasing the tasty hunk of flesh, the demon put the tip of the man's cock in his mouth before deep throating the whole thing. With no gag reflex, the demon was able to lick everything and press the cock with his tongue to the roof of his mouth. His mouth was tight and sucking on the hot rod as if begging for it to fill that slutty mouth with the prized milk. However, the demon didn't actually let the man cum right away.

Just as he was getting close, the demon let go and waited for the man to calm down just enough to stabilize. "If you think my mouth is skilled, wait just a moment." The demon then crawled onto the man's stomach and slid back, leaning forwards a bit so his round ass pressed against the hard stick. Now, his tail was in reach as the demon slipped his thumb into the opening of his outfit and pulled it forwards to expose his ass. Without so much as prepping himself, the demon angled his butt and slowly lowered it, letting that cock rub against his entrance before slowly beginning to penetrate the small, tight hole.

• 1 year later...

Shizuo sat up with a start as the demon drew closer to him, rushing to turn on his light so that he could get a good look at the stranger's face. He couldn't tell just who or what it was that had invaded his all-important privacy, eyes adjusting to the sudden light as he listened to what Seieki had to say. "W-what..? So it was your fault...!" He jumped at even the most innocent of touches to his thigh, reaching out to halt the small demon's upward progress even as his body began to react positively to the other's presence. "I-I didn't..." His voice caught in his throat with a little gasp as Seieki's lips connected. He was quiet for several moments, protestations dying in his throat with soft gasps and muffled moans. It had been a while since he'd had anyone to enjoy this sort of thing together with, and despite the man before him being a complete stranger he couldn't find it in him to push him away entirely. Perhaps he was more desperate for human touch than he'd believed.

The thought that this was something he had little to no control over certainly didn't occur to him. And why would it? Such thoughts were completely absurd. "I don't remember any of it, so get yo--" He shuddered as a warm tongue caressed his surprisingly needy length, toes curling as he leaned back slightly and raised his hips to meet the other's mouth. Was this how it had happened last night, too? Shizuo had lost the will to protest already, his hand sliding up over the line of Seieki's arm to bury itself in dark locks and hold on with a low moan. If it felt so good, and this stranger wanted it so badly, why should he bother fighting against it? His hips rocked shallowly as the incubus explored his sizable need, a heated, hungry gaze following each movement. His lips parted from time to time to moan or pant softly, but otherwise he had gone silent. Shizuo was enraptured with the show, body far too desperate for its owner to bother thinking logically. He wasn't the type to lost himself to passion like this, and so he had no recourse but to let his body do the talking for him.

"F-fuck...!" The silence of his room--until now filled only with the wet sounds of Seieki's mouth and Shizuo's heavy breathing--was broken as he was taken fully into the creature's mouth, both hands gripping onto the smaller male's hair and holding him down as his hips jerked up into that welcoming heat. His dick twitched and balls tightened at the influx of pleasure, a low groan keeping the young CEO just in control enough to keep from giving in completely to the pleasure. As much as his body ached for orgasm he knew it could only be better if he held out, instead grinding deep in Seieki's throat instead of just face fucking him to completion. His grip loosened as the demon pulled his lips from Shizuo's organ, glistening wet with the other's saliva as it was once again presented before the other's eyes.

"Wh...What do you get out of this?" He asked softly as the other seemed content to wait for Shizuo to calm himself once more, one of his hands wrapping around his dick and giving several slow strokes before making room for the other to position himself where he pleased. "Is it money? Because I'm not the sort of man who pays for sex. Especially when I didn't ask for it." His hands found the curve of Seieki's hips appealing, gripping them gently as he ground back against the hole that was being so eagerly offered to him.

Tomorrow he would have to do something about his security, but for now he could only give in, a low hiss sucked through his teeth as he was finally given entry, the slutty little creature proving quite a bit tighter and more welcoming than Shizuo would have thought possible. With the way he'd sucked him down earlier, it was obvious this was far from their first time. He was no small man, and yet Seieki hadn't so much as hesitated before swallowing him up.

"If you have some sort of disease, I'll sue..."

That was his last ditch protest, fingers digging into the soft flesh of the other's ass as he began to bury himself inside.

Seieki Smirked as the other was clearly eating this right up. He was getting into it and didn't seem to really be trying to make it stop. Maybe his words got a little forceful but that was quelled instantly with the groans he was making, thanks to the skills of the little demon. "I'm not the type that needs your money. I'm just here for a good time," he said, tail swishing happily as he clearly had no reason to lie... However, he did add, "But I also am here for the semen. Your semen is better than most humans and it really gives me life."

"I can't get any of your useless human diseases, nor do I have any of my own. As long as you blast your load into me, I will stay perfectly healthy," he explained and let himself be pulled downward without so much as flinching. The demon was balls deep with a whole cock in his ass and he didn't seem to be in pain or stiff at all, in fact, he easily moved about before going to town on that dick. The two worked almost against each other but in the best way because when Shizuo pulled down, Seieki rose up and the two would come back together so hard.

It took only a few seconds for Seieki to reposition himself so that his prostate was being struck by these heavy blows and began to moan, getting more and more into it. He began to tighten his ass some more the longer they went at it hoping to get Shizuo to let out a load. After all, this demon wasn't about to end things until his belly was bulging with this man's semen. Seieki had been going to a partner that couldn't give him what he was really craving for so long, that he wanted to indulge a little now that he found someone who could do more than just satisfy.

"Come on, Mr. Important, show me and my ass what you've got in you tonight. It's been far too long since I've met someone this good so I hope you aren't about to disappoint," he said. The demon began to tease the other to keep things interesting. Sure, he didn't know this man, but what man liked to be called disappointing in bed? Certainly this got everyone's blood pumping enough for Seieki to get what he wanted.

"Fuck me so hard if you think you can. How much do you have in you? Because I want it all," he explained licking his lips.

• Saga locked this topic