A song of yourself...

K

(i wanted to post my thread here)

. .There are times that when we are asked of who we are or what are the feelings we possess at the moment, we can't answer it in details, so expressing ourself through a song, answers all.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThbJ_dD-BGaYBvIO1FAr-7OYvOZVTRfMN6V_CPcwG9R0_604rJ So if you were to pick a song that would best describe yourself, what song would that be?

(you may insert a link of the song or just write a few lines from it) :hamtaro-005 (19):

this is mine:

• Like 11

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• Amander123

• ネイト

• 鼠ドル

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i pick this song...because if u hear this song you will know my feeling it's describe who i am..

• Like 4

i pick this song...because if u hear this song you will know my feeling it's describe who i am..

. .although i don't understand the language, through the video, i still felt it :leaf9:

. .thanks for sharing :)

@cloudykateechizen

Omg you so stole the song I was going to post! lol. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls is like the story of my life and one of my favorite songs lol. But for the sake of the thread I will try to pick a different one :p

This song represents me 100% (well it you take out the being a man part lol). But I connect so much with this song..

I'm Still Here by John Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls

• Like 3

@cloudykateechizen

Omg you so stole the song I was going to post! lol. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls is like the story of my life and one of my favorite songs lol. But for the sake of the thread I will try to pick a different one :p

. .it's okay if you wanted also it too, cause it's the song that reflects you :)

. .it's okay if you wanted also it too, cause it's the song that reflects you :)

Well both those songs do so it's okay :D And they're both Goo Goo Dolls :p

P.S. I love your Paramore signature! I love them! :D

• Like 1

this song says alot about me ^_^ i really like it

avril lavigne is one of my role models

• Like 2

this song says alot about me ^_^ i really like it

avril lavigne is one of my role models

. .i was not able to watch it, it was been blocked here, but i still appreciated your sharing :leaf12:

• 2 weeks later...

I think that this one describes me...at least this one popped up first in my mind

• Like 3

@YAO(H)I_lover . .supah supah like the video you shared, i'm a fan of Allanis Morissette, supah thanks rabbit4

• Like 1

[video=youtube;VIeZZ4c-U8g]

Because I miss some friends... Well, I'm not actually heartbroken like Gackt is here, but I'm lonely ):

• Like 1

@sarah . .i supah supah like linkin park (they're one of my favorites :D ), that's why it made me supah like your video, :D , NUMB is one of their songs that possess meaningful lyrics, :D thanks for sharing sarah-san rabbit4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i also feel sometimes like this song :

sr-71 tomorrow (the words are perfectly great)

and evil angel by Breaking Benjamin

broken inside by broken iris

[video=youtube;6-6jJCP59g4]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the best english song that describes me is Born This Way. I dunno. I thank GAGA for making this song cause somehow its so me. As a gay, there are many criticism for me but since im BORN THIS WAY. I DONT CARE. HAHAHAHA

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

For me, the best english song that describes me is Born This Way. I dunno. I thank GAGA for making this song cause somehow its so me. As a gay, there are many criticism for me but since im BORN THIS WAY. I DONT CARE. HAHAHAHA

because it's literal? lol

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...