• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• panda16

• canary

• hakainoyume

I love this pairing. I watched only Naruto, not Naruto Shipuuden and I like Sasuke a lot. :D And Naruto of course too. More than doujinshi I like fanfics ♥. It's one Polish fanfic which I totally love. I like relation Sasuke-Naruto. It's nor romantic at all, there is a lot of sex but I can feel all feelings between them. And sometimes it is NaruSasu and I really like it, Naruto is so sexy at that time. When he takes Sasuke who lets him do that :D Sasuke and Naruto, both of them are very manly in this fic. I don't like sweet uke, and sweet Naruto.

very nice pics here! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my all time favourite pairings! I like Naruto topping Sasuke, whiney bitch needs to know his place!.. Under Naruto. Yup. Love them both

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh god i've been a fan of sasunaru/narusasu for many many years it makes me happy to see such a fanclub here haha :D

I don't really care what some fans think i believe the couple has a lot of potential due to how well built their relationship is and it is the only mutual one tbh(the obvious shonen ai the creator put there is well...basically in your face XD).great couple,great story to back it up. forever my favorite

(i could write an essay on them and all... but i wont since it would be well probably bothersome to some :3)

Oh also i love the pics :3333 so cute my pc is full of them haha :) maybe i should post some?idk if im allowed... also may i join? :3

• 1 month later...