Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• panda16

• canary

• hakainoyume

• 1 month later...

wow nice fanclub :D

i love naruxsasu and sasuxnaru pairing

i like when naruto is uke ... he's always so sweet and sasuke as horny seme is the best :D

the pictures here are amazing :7yoyo10:

• 2 weeks later...

NaruSasu is a ship I sail, indeed XD I personally really like NaruSasu and NaruSasuNaru.

Mind if I share some fanart I made? :D

if_one_falls__we_both_fall_by_nicicia-d4v2pm8.png

• Like 2

I'd also like to join this fanclub because Naruto is one of my favorite anime.

I like both pairings, NaruSasu and also SasuNaru, actually I like switching and this is the way I see this couple, they are the same in a way and that is that they never give up, they follow their dream being it revenge or pace but none of them back off so I also see them fighting in bed over the seme position.

@nicicia

Your fanart is really cute, I love it *_*

• Like 1

OMG, you all made my day Happy!

Love you ALL! I love SasukexNaruto couple.

Who ever has some good story to share please do so. onion6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im a huge fan of sasunaru I would so love to join this fanclub. I remember downloading quite a lot of sasunaru picture just a mater of finding them in my folder. i'l be back soon with sasunaru pics.

Hohohoho~ as promise these are the pictures that totally got me hooked to this pair

Naruto-s-Maids-NaruSasuSai-sasunaru-24680431-464-600.png

807506_1331230648672_400_453.jpg

4358945803_27b456dcca_z.jpg?zz=1

sasunaru-gif-sasunaru-29669166-800-589.gif

narusasu53.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason i love it when i see either naruto or sasuke tied up against a wall in chains....can i hear a WOOT WOOT?!?!?!!?

I love Sasuke with Naruto.

Ever since I started watching Naruto, I just can't really picture Sasuke with anyone else. ( I mean...Ican and I have read fanfiction with other pairings that still involve Sasuke, but it's just different with Naruto)

There's just so much feeling between them, such...chemistry. I don't know maybe I'm just biased because I like Sasuke so much.

However, I don't particularly care about who's top. If it's well written/drawn/whatever and it 'makes sense' I'm gonna like it either way.

That being said maybe i do have a bit of a soft spot for NaruSasu. I can't really see Naruto as bottom... but still if it makes sense in a story, I won't complain. Sasuke can fit both roles the way I see it.

i want to join this fanclub

i like narusasu~XDDD

first i more like sasunaru, but when i look at doujinshi and fanart narusasu is not that bad. And now i become more like narusasu than sasunaru..XDD

i always think sasuke is a tsundere uke

455884_large.jpg

• Like 1

ohh yeah !! my very fist yaoi pairing..its so long ago when ii was in grade 5..ii really dont have any idea about yaoi at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I join??? I love when Naruto is the seme it is sooo cute, but I also like the other way around either way it doesn't bother me. I have an album on my profile of NaruSasu->SasuNaru pics, so make sure you have a look XD!

I'm not into the Naruto series anymore but however I really do LOVE the pairing.

I haven't messed with in it years. xD; I love Sasuke dominating Naruto yes, but part of me also likes the visa versa on this pair.

Maybe that's just with all couples though. X3 But this one is definitely an original for me. My first pairing I did a fanfiction on.

:D If I may, could I possibly join?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sign me up for this :D this was my frist yaoi pairing too that got me really interested in yaoi, and from the start there was some chemistry between them. correct me if i'm wrong but ever since they kissed i had that gut feeling they should be together :D