Looking for fluffy sex

gacktluvr

It sounds simple and really it is, so I'm sorry if it's boring to read through or a boring idea.

Basically I wanted to do something cute and romantic between two characters. I'm not looking for a seme, an uke, or a switch. I'm looking for two characters going through their first time together, unsure of what they're doing or where they might land on the stereotypical sexual positioning chart.

Basically the story would be thus:

YC and MC have been dating since high school, maybe a year or two, and are finally getting ready to move on to the next stage of their relationship. They've done some fooling around here and there, but living in their parents' houses meant that they never really felt comfortable doing a whole lot together. Now that they're officially college students the two of them have moved out together, either as room mates in the dorm or perhaps just living together at an apartment near to college they're both attending.

Although the two of them want to bring their relationship closer neither one of them is really sure how to do it. They only know about this sort of thing from romance movies, which skips over the sorts of things that really matter--like how to bridge the subject. Both of them are pretty shy about the subject, and how do you start this sorta thing? Do you ask? Like "hey, do you wanna sleep together?" Is it supposed to occur naturally out of a moment? How do you set up 'a moment' without being awkward?

Basically the two of them keep trying to bridge the gap in their experiences, but are mostly just awkwardly fumbling through what they think their first time should be.

I want that sort of awkward, sweet sort of attempted (and eventually successful) love-making. A sort of realistic, awkward but sweet situation between a loving couple trying to navigate their first time.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snazz

• gacktluvr

• BookMark!

Top Posters In This Topic