Heya!

RadRose

Hi everyone! :D Looking for friends to chat and enjoy yaoi together! Also a role player thought a little rusty. Found the site looking around for some anime and thought it looked cool! SO yeah. That's about all I got. Love anime and manga, but its a pain to list or keep track of all over them. I also like video games (KH, Persona, Final Fantasy to name a few) , movies (Action, comedy, and sci-fi fantasy.), and over all just writing with original characters. I'm a glutton for smut but also have fun with a good story , both make me explode in happiness. Any tips or tricks around the site would be awesome, but for now I'll be exploring the RP boards and the fun Ishop around here.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RadRose

• littlespiral

• MadameX

• yuri_plisetsky

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to the forum~! i'm sure you'll find rp partners in no time ^_^ for starters you can always drop by

and talk about anything or say hello. it''ll be a nice icebreaker~!

i hope you find lots of wonderful friends and discover many amazing things around here ^_^ enjoy your time and don't be shy to ask any questions if you have one :)

Hey And Welcome to the forum :D

Hope you gonna like it here, there are lots of RP people here so im sure u will have lots of fun. See you around and enjoy your stay here :D

:9onion70:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your time here with us~

Hey! I just recently joined as well!

We have a lot of similar interests, so hopefully I'll be seeing you around a lot. Definitely hmu if you ever need a comic suggestion. I usually have some good movie suggestions as well, if you like any.

Also, I'm a huge KH and FF fan~! I am replaying the series in timeline order rather than order of release right now. But I'm on KH1 still because I've been killed way too many times by the dragon. :/

It's only been a week but so many warm welcomes! Thanks everyone! :D

I know! I own the first two remixes for ps3 and really ought to play them. I haven't got the 2.8 one yet :(, waiting for it to go down in price a little. Playing certain final fantasy are interesting because there are based in the same universes but different times. I think others are actually parallel universes? I remember reading a thing on them. But yeah. It gets trippy if you try to figure them all out. lol.

Hello RadRose! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a very happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...