Academy Days {AkiravidelXRikka} FakeRP

RikkaTag

Ryo whimpered softly into the kiss feeling himself being quickly swept away. His technique was unlike anything he could have imagined. He remembered people talking about how awkward the first time could be, but this was anything but that. Gently his tongue reached up to roll against Dee's. Which his other hand reached up to rest against Dee's chest.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Dee curled his tongue around Ryo's and moaned as he slid the hand on his cheek up to run through his hair. The Koss was mind blowing and he enjoyed it rather well, but he knew he had to pace himself with the innocent man beneath me. He broke the kiss and grinned. "I believe that dare is satisfied."

Gasping softly Ryo's hands were holding tightly to Dee's shirt. He couldn't believe how good that felt, and it was just a kiss. He licked his lips trying to tame the tingling in them, "y-yeah..." He trembled a little wondering how just a kiss from this guy could feel so good.

Dee let Ryo get his footing while he straightened up some. "So.. truth or dare, Ryo?" He looked down at the smaller man and running a hand down his side. "Or do you wish to call it a night?"

Ryo brought his hand to his mouth trembling a little, "Um... we can go one more round... I'll do dare this time." He licked his lips trying to calm the blush on his cheeks.

"Oh.. dare. Getting brave." Dee grinned as he tried to think of something good, but not too much for the other. He thought a moment longer before smiling and poking Ryo's forehead. "I dare you to sleep in my bed every night until we leave the academy."

Ryo blinked as he blushed even harder, "Wait what?! Every night? L-Like together with you?" He looked down at the bed they were on then back to Dee."O-Okay Dee... there's not a whole lot of room though. I've never slept with anyone before."

"Don't worry. We won't need alot of room." Dee grinned as he watched Ryo react. Oh yes, this was going to be fun. "Alright. Truth. Then bed with you."

Ryo bit his bottom lip his mind drawing a blank. This night had become a jumble of so many things. What could he possibly ask him at this point?

"How do you... feel about me?" he looked up with those flushed cheeks.

Dee was thrown off by the question at first. He hadn't expected it. He looked down at Ryo and raked his gaze over his face. "I... I find you interesting. I like you."

Ryo looked at him for a moment before smiling softly, "I like you too, Dee. Now... I have to pee... then sleep." He slipped up onto wobbly legs and headed for their shared bathroom to pee. He stumbled into there to use the restroom and wash his hands. This evening had certainly turned into an eventful one.

Dee laughed as he plopped back on the bed and rested his head on his hands. Tonight was eventful indeed. He looked up at the ceiling and grinned. He had not expected such a turn out, but it couldn't get better. Whether the other remembered come morning or not, he knew how Ryo felt.

Ryo walked over to Dee and slipped into the bed with him. He blushed a little as he wiggled in, "see where am I going to fit?" He turned on his side and huffed pouting a little. "Are we supposed to spoon or something?"

Dee wrapped an arm around Ryo and rolled on his side, drawing the other closer so their chests met. "Spoon... fork... butter knife. Whichever cutlery you prefer."

Ryo looked at Dee and chuckled softly, "you're silly, Dee..." He rested on the bed but shifted a little hooking his leg over Dee's a little. Closing his eyes those soft brown waves falling into his face.

Dee watched Ryo a moment before closing his eyes and following the other in his dreams. He would fill his night with images of the brunette flashing through his mind. That morning was definitely gonna be a hard one.

The first thing Ryo noticed that morning was the slight hangover he had. Having never drank before he didn't know the rule about drinking water before bed. Then the second thing he realized was he was warm and felt another touching him. Slowly blinking he took in where he was. Maybe the alcohol helped slow him down. A typical morning if he woke up this way he would have screamed in shock. This morning parts of the events from last night came back. They'd agreed to this.

Hearing the alarm finally he turned over and pressed the button to stop the awful noise. He just realized that was what had actually woke him up. Rubbing his face he turned back to Dee noticing how nice this was.

Dee shifted and frowned in his sleep. He shifted and pressed closer to Ryo, pressing his morning hardness against the other. He was by no means ready to wake. His dreams were getting good when his bed started to shift.

That was when he noticed something hard pressing against him. Ryo raised his hands to shove him out of instinct but stopped. That sleeping face stopped him. Although having that hard appendage rubbing against him wasn't something he was expecting that morning, "Dee. It's morning we have to get ready for role call." He reached up shaking the other mans shoulder.

Ryo turned a bit more red and bit his bottom lip, "D-Dee... come on. They'll come get us if we don't get up and get ready." He reached his hand up to gently tug against his shoulder.

Dee sighed and rolled on his back, releasing Ryo. He draped an arm over his eyes and groaned. "I hate getting up early. You can use the bathroom first."

Ryo stood finally and blushed realizing he was wearing a lot of clothes for having gone to bed. Maybe he was more drunk than he realized? Getting into the bathroom he cleaned up for the day and came back out, "go ahead Dee." He went to his closet hoping Dee didn't remember the sleeping deal.

Dee stretched and reached down to rub his abdomen. Damn. He forgot about the whole morning wood thing. He hoped the other hadn't noticed. It would definitely lead to awkwardness from the brunette. Once Ryo came back, Dee got up and rushed to the bathroom. He was quick to get in and take a cold shower. Those were bad thougjts.

Ryo blushed when Dee went by. His head felt all frazzled as he tried to remember the night before. There was a blank section and he really hoped they hadn't done anything crazy. He could still feel Dee's hardness on his leg. Shaking his head he quickly got dressed and sat waiting for Dee.

• Saga locked this topic