Can you help me figure out what I am? Because I’m not gay, right? (Closed to BookMark

Draiger

Melanie thought that his day was going good. He had taken breakfast in his room as his parents where off doing other things as he learned from one of the maids. He was thankful that he didn't have to endure with their looks that they always gave him. He was able to enjoy the yummy food that was always made for them. He savored every flavor until he had finished. After that he jumped into the bath making sure that he was nice and clean.

One he had clothes on he went to the same spot that he always went to. The library was the place he found that no one in his family would ever bother him for. He settled down onto the couch as he picked up his book that he had been reading. It was a history book and one that he enjoyed. It taught him many things about the humans. Who often made him carious. Flipping it open, he started to read. Losing track of time as he did so.

It wasn't until his stomach growled that broke him out of his trance. He sighed and put his book down. Getting up and making his way to the kitchen. Only to see his mother already there, before he had a chance to back away. She had turned to him, he was able to read her. "Melanie dear just who I was looking for. I have you maids up stairs waiting for you. There is a party tonight and you must attend. I don't want a no, you are going and that's finally." He wince at her firm tone and he knew better then to argue.

With his lunch in hand. He head back upstairs quickly, he ate in room and after that. He let his maids show him the different outfit choice. He sighed but he picked on before shooing them out. He got another bath this one layered with some oils. Lavender was his favorite to soak in. After that he dress partly before calling his maids back in to help finish him up.

Coming down and hearing all the people chatting and the music. He bit back a groan, this was one thing he wasn't going to be looking forward to. He stepped inside a looked around the room. Taking in the sight of people. So many people and he hated it. He never like crowds they where always annoying and the giggling girls nearly made him gag. He turned away and headed to the table to grab a glass of wine.

He turned his attention back onto the people, taking in the sights. He allowed his eyes to run over some. He knew a few of them to be his parents closes friends. He snorted at that as he was not surprised that they where here. As he continued to look he caught a bit of purple. He stopped for a moment not quite sure he had saw right. He looked again and notice that one of the vampires did have purple hair. From what he could see. Melanie could tell that the other vampire was male. He couldn't die that the other looked good.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Draiger

• BookMark!

Varen going to the party had been a last minute thing. He had nothing else going on and thought why not. While many knew who the man was very few knew him. Sure ge was well known in the vampire community and all but he kept mostly to himself. After all, most were after him for his wealth even women shamlessly flirted with him in hopes of becoming his wife. Though he never seemed to show interest and as such rumours of him preferring men began. He did nothung to dispell such rumors only leading to people believing them. He didn't seem to care what others though anyways so the option of sheep didn't matter.

Varen was attractive though, so it was easy to see why people flocked to him. He had a strong build with broad sholders highlighed by the well tailored black suit he was wareing. The black also brought out the strange purple eyes and hair he had. His hair, like always had that rumpled just got out of bed to it. While his eyes seemed board and lost in his own thoughts. He currently stood alone sipping blood wine as he watched the room.

In his scanning of the room Varen caught Melanie looking his way. Varen gave the boy a playful smirk abd a little wave with his fingertips. This was a show that he knew the other was looking at him. Also that it was an invite to come talk to him as well.

Melanie stood there watching the other vampire in quite confusion when he notice that the other was waving him over. He didn't move from his spot though. Not sure what to make of it. He let out a soft sigh to himself as he made his way over. He stopped in front of the other vampire not saying.

He looked around for the moment. Catching sight of his mother talking to another vampire he didn't know about. Though he didn't care at the moment since he really didn't know a lot of his parents friends. He turned his attention back onto Varen since it was the other vampire who called him over. He took a sip of his wine as he continued to stay silent for awhile.

Finally he turned and looked at the other. Blue eyes taking in the sight of the man before him. He had been correct about the gender but it was someone he hadn't seen before. "Can I help you with something?" His tone was bitter and filled with annoyance as he spoke.

Varen sighed frowning at the others sour look.he wasn't sure what had caused it. He hadn't done anything wrong. "Come now... what is with this hostilty?" He said in a soft smooth voice. "I saw you looking my way and thought it might be nice to chat...but if its too much for you then I'll take my leave." He sighed softly. "This party is boreing anyways...sorry." he shrugged as he looked the other over with an approving smile.

Melanie held back a sigh, he knew that it wasn't the other's fault for his irritation. "I don't mean to be snappy it's just I really didn't want to be here. My mother is the one who forced me to go. I hate these parties and I hate crowds even more." He took another sip of the wine hoping that it would calm his mood down a little. He was the one who had be staring and he came over when he didn't have to. He could be a little bit nicer. He looked back over, "its just I haven't ever seen you before. Well at least from what I could remember from everyone one that my mother invites."

"Truth be told I am not much for parties myself." He said softly looking at the younger male before him. Taking him in and smiled softly. "I have...been away...I've just come back." He said sipping his wine. "If you don't like the party why don't you show your guest around? My name is Varen." He offered up holding his hand outm the shake would be firm and warm. He had fed before coming.

Melanie looked unsure of the older vampire. He really didn't know what to make of the guy. "Melanie," he took the other's hand for the shake. He tried to think for a moment about what to do. He glanced back at the party before looking at the other male. "I guess I can show you around. Nothing much interesting to see most of the places that might of little interesting is would be my parents private places where they allow their friends to sit and talk with them."

Varen smiled at the othet male and sipped his wine. "How about places you like?" He mused. "I'm sure you don't want to be at this party ether." He said amused as he looked the other over openly.

• 1 month later...

Melanie flicked back some of his silver hair as he looked at the older vampire. He didn't look show sure about showing his favorite place. He stiffened for a moment before nodding. "I can show you a place that is more private." He said simply and turned with that. Heading out the door and not bothering to see if the other was following him at that moment.

• Saga locked this topic