Together with My Mate (Closed to xAkachix)

Draiger

Anthony always thought he had the best family in the world. He was the youngest out of three, even though he was the baby. His two older brother's loved him dearly and would always play with him. His mother adored him as well as his father. It had always been the best thing in the world to him. Until he was eighteen and one day while his mother and him where out doing chores. His father and brother's had been doing work to make money so they had tax money that the king werewolf had so high on them. He pulled a small wagon with him full of clothes. His mother carried a bag of food that they had been lucky enough to get. Even though it wasn't the greatest. They where heading to a friend to get some rabbits that he had promise, when he mother had stopped and panic.

Anthony hadn't sensed anything until he had saw the dark gray and black wolf emerge from the dark, growling at them. Anthony kept his head and gaze down at the ground. Trying to not offend the wolf. When it attack his mother. Anthony got on the wolf and tried to take it off his mother but he just ended up getting thrown to the ground. Head smashing into the ground. His head hurt, but he could still hear his mother's screams. Anthony got to his feet and tried again, only to be bitten and thrown again. This time he didn't get up because he had blacked out from the pain. He was latter woken up by the friend they where trying to go see. And saw his mother there dead. Anthony hated himself for it, it was his fault. When Anthony had gotten home, and his father found out. His father was so mad at him for not being able to protect his mother.

Anthony argued back until he gotten so mad that he changed into a brown, gray, with a hint of black wolf himself. His father was even more angry and his brother scared to death. Anthony left when his father told him that he was no longer able to live with him. His brother's did nothing to help him, to afraid of him to do anything. Anthony had tried to stay around, but no one wanted him. Because he was a werewolf now himself. Once he was able to change back. With only the clothes on his back. He went to the gates that the werewolves had put up to keep humans inside. He was able to go and heard the word mutt as he went.

----latter-----

Anthony shook his head from his thoughts, sighing to himself as he walked along the dirt path. He had been gone from his home for two years and never had looked back again. He wasn't wanted by neither the werewolves nor the humans, he was a mutt. A changed werewolf and not a born one. Not that it matter to Anthony any more. He didn't care.

Anthony winced when he tripped over a branch and cursed loudly at himself for not watching where he was going. Anthony wasn't clumsy but the fact that he hadn't eat for so long made him tired and week. His bones where starting to show through his skin, that made it plain obvious to anyone who say him that he was starving. Even his clothes where to big, to make matter's worse they where torn. The problem was his wolf side of him. Anthony didn't know how to control it, though he normally just kept it locked back in his mind. Though it managed to get out now and again. Which meant it always tore his clothes apart. Most of the time it came out when he was hungry, and he always woke up latter with some taste of meat in his mouth.

The thought of that made Anthony stomach roar in hunger. He could feel his wolf trying to get free. Anthony shoved the though of food aside as he continue to walk. He didn't want his wolf out and make a mess of his clothes again. Anthony sighed again, it would be good to eat but he wasn't good at all and would hurt himself. Lucky for him he had some sort of fast healing thanks to his wolf.

Anthony looked ahead, all he could see was forest around him as he walked along the uneven path of dirt. He didn't have any idea where he was going. Anthony continue to walk until he could smell water, he turned and followed his nose till he found a small stream of water. The water was clear and bright with the sun above. Anthony lick his lips at that, he got down onto his knees. He cupped his hands into the water and drank. He did this four more times until another scent caught his nose. Anthony couldn't help but sniff the air. Oh gods, he never smelt anything like that ever. It was driving him crazy, as well as his wolf.

Anthony couldn't stop himself, as he got up and allowed his nose to lead him to where ever the wonderful scent was. Anthony stopped behind a bush and pushed some of it aside so he could see. He wince a little as on of the branches cut his hand, he bleed a little but not much to worry about. That scent was took him away from the pain. He looked before him, he bite down on his bottom lip to keep from gasping. Before him was a nice area where vehicles where parked. They where nice and not cheep as he remember seeing them. The men around them where taller then most humans Anthony could see. Some wore the same thing, black suits with a white button up shirt and a black tie. Some had guns, one them and Anthony knew why. These where werewolves and they where protecting something important. The men with the black suits where guards, which would explain the guns since some where beta's and omega's.

Anthony could smell meat being coked, and his mouth water. Then his nose caught the scent that brought him here. His eyes looked all over the group until they landed on a man. Anthony couldn't get a good look at the man, though he could see he had black hair. This man was to die for, even though he was a werewolf. And if Anthony was right about this man, he was an alpha too. He could see another man talking with him, who was shirtless. Since most werewolves didn't care if they went around naked, since it was better when they changed.

Anthony eyes when back to the other man, he wolf once again trying to get out. He never felt like this before, his body was hot. His mind was going crazy. He was fighting back the urge to go over to the man and get on his hands and knees before the man. He wanted that man to do all sorts of naughty things that Anthony used to read about. His cock started to come to life, as he thought about that. And his hole ache for attention, wanting to be touched. Anthony closed his eyes, letting everything go black so he could get better control of himself. He opened his eyes to see the man that was doing to him. Touch the other bare chested man. Anthony wolf roared in anger at that.

Anthony could stop it, as he changed into his wolf. Leaving his clothes torn and laying helpless on the ground. He wolf howled in anger, and no matter what Anthony tried to do. He couldn't change back, he was helpless. As he leap forward out of the bush and head straight for the man whose scent made him do all this crazy crap. He pounced on the man, not caring about the screaming men. Who seem to be now running to try and stop him. Anthony didn't care. All he cared about was the man he was above. He growled, as his tail his the man. He bumped his nose onto the mans chest. He was trying to punish this man, who he had no idea who he was for touching another.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Draiger

• xAkachix

Finally free of our vehicles I move around and stretch out my large form feeling restless for some reason I am usually more relaxed after the monthly Council Meetings I,d finally managed to make headway with damn rogues and get the Council members to agree to form a task force solely to deal with rogues.

" Relax Cade will you "

I turned to look at my best friend and my Alpha King Only he would talk to me like that just as I did him normally no other person talked to me like a normal person they were all to afraid I was never sure if it was the scars that littered my body or the fact that I stood at 6,9 with a wide muscled frame with long shoulder length shaggy black hair and stubble that covered my jaw that intimidated people I just scowled my eyes going over his large form not surprised in the least at his shirtless appearance I was surprised he had stayed dressed up as long as he did he was notorious for streaking or just working around in his boxers he had the ripped body and looks of a god and knew it too always flaunting it off when ever he could .

" I am relaxed you Idiot king and put some damn clothes on will you, " I said low as I poked him in the stomach knowing that his stomach was a serious weak spot as it was seriously ticklish.

That's when I felt it a prickle at the back of my neck I stiffened ever so slightly my senses on high alert my wolf roared over and over to be free I let him closer to the surface letting him feel out what had set all my alarms off and the wind blew again just then bringing all the scents of the thick forest we had decided to make our rest stop to my nose and I inhaled them into me mentally sorting them out with quick ease.

There I pinpointed the scent and it slammed into me like a hammer to the head just as chaos broke out I turned instinctively reaching out and pushing my friend behind and watched with wide eyes as he watched Brown Grey wolf head directly for me dodging around the body guards not wanting him shot I sent out a mental message to not shoot him to the rest just as the male wolf launched himself at me taking us both down to the ground.

feeling the wolfs nose against my chest and flicking my gaze up to the guards I lifted a to them to tell them to back off before letting out a chuckle my wolf mostly taking over my eyes changing to the brilliant blue rather than amber of normal wolves my hands ran through the fur of the wolf practically throwing daggers with his eyes and I smirked a little.

" Easy their pup, " he said in a low guttural timbre he used the alpha aura that wrapped around him like a second skin to calm the wolf down.

Feeling of an alpha's aura helped make Antony relaxed then he had been. He finally moved off the other and sat down on the ground watching the alpha. Quite carious about the larger wolf. With the sound of a branch snapping brought Antony back to full alert. He lifted his head and spotting the other's around them. He took in the scents of other wolves around him. His head dropped and his ears pressed flat against his head. He let out a whimpering noise as he could tell there where a lot of werewolves around them and he was not use to that feeling.

As the light breeze blew over them he caught the scent of another alpha and this one was more stronger. His silver eyes widen in fear at the smell. Not even thinking about the other wolf he had charged at. He turned around and ran away, heading back into the forest from which he had come from. He didn't even bother to pay attention to where he was going at the time. All he knew at that moment was how much he wanted to get away from the other wolves. Fearing that they might try and hurt him.

Only Antony didn't have much practice in his wolf form. He stumbled over roots and had branches smacking him in the face as he ran. He let out a loud yelp when he tripped over another root this time he fell to the ground. His foot was throbbing from when he tripped. He laid there on the ground, curing himself into a ball. He licked his injured foot as he laid there.

Cade watched the wolf calm seeing the interested as his own body showed its interested in him his blood boiled his wolf howled with joy inside his head as it flooded his body with the need to protect but also he felt possessive of the little wolf and all the other males around him were setting him on edge.

When it happened the spell was broken as one of the guards that moved forward stood on a twig and drew the little wolfs attention the fear that flashed through his eyes as he finally looked up and around and then finally settling on the king watching him cower and then turn and run away something snapped inside me as I watched him run away back through the bushes he had entered through.

I roared at the guards and my Best friend " He,s Mine anyone hurts or touches him and They deal with me ".

I let my wolf take over my large silvery Grey Timber wolf bursting free and I give chase my nose following his scent as I gracefully close the gap between us I slow for a moment thinking I may have lost him then i focus harder taking a deep breath .

But I don't need my nose I hear whimpering off in a denser part of undergrowth and I pad slowly my body tense and ready for anything but what I found he found his little wolf curled up tight whimpering and licking his paw it breaks my heart and I move closer slowly lowering my larger frame so as not to frighten him I lay beside him l lick his paw before changing back to human form and running my hands over the smaller wolf .

" Shh, little one shh it's okay you don't have to run no one gonna hurt you when you're ready it will help you heal fast if you shift back to your human form".

Anthony had been still licking his foot when the smell hit his nose hard. It was that wonderful scent that drove him made with desire that he couldn't understand. He lifted his head as he heard movement and notice another wolf coming nearly him. He wanted to pull away but his foot hurt. He turned his head as he watched the gray wolf. Studying the other until he felt a tongue on his foot. He held still not sure what to make all of this. Looking back at the now human sitting by him.

Tilting his head at the other's words. It seemed for a moment that as the brown wolf laid there taking in the other's words. He laid there for a moment before his body started to shift once again. Leaving Anthony laying there naked for the other man to see. He shifted a little and wince at the way his foot throb. His silver eyes trained back on the other man before him. Letting them take in each other's sight.

Anthony's hair looked scraggy and mess up with dirt covering it making his normally blonde hair look brown at the moment. It was long and full of knots with a mixture of leaves and twigs tangled into it. His normal bright silver eyes where dim making them look a dull gray then silver. His skin color was tan from being outside. At this moment he was naked from the shift and allowed the other to see his bones. It was clear that Anthony was quite skinny and had no nutrition in him for a long time.

Cade sat back on his haunches looking at the young male taken in his now naked human form and from his head down to his toes I couldn't safely say what colour his hair was and his eyes seemed to be a dull silver but he had seen then bright and clear earlier and they were truly breath taking especially set against golden skin.

Cade reached over and pulled a few twigs and leafs from the males hair and unable to stop him self his body reacted to to the male before his groin hardening making its self known as it stood at attention for the male wanting the others attention on it cheeks flushing cade shifted a little as his hand ran over the others jaw.

A soft growl of displeasure escaped Cades lip as he saw just how truly underfed the boy was how could one of there own kind be treated like this all werewolfs were ment to take care of each other unless they were rogue or insane He had to find the answers to all the questions rolling around in his mind but for now there was one question he simply couldn't ignore any longer.

" My name is Cade and Yours " He asked softly as he lifted the other into his arms holding him and carries him back to emcampment to clean him up and get him fed .

Anthony flinched a little when he saw the hand coming towards him. He was for sure that he was going to end up getting smacked by the other male. After all he was the one who had charged in like that to the group. He sat there when he felt the twigs being taken from his hair. He looked over carious, not quite sure why the other was being so gentle with him. No one else had and he wasn't expecting the same again.

He yelped when he had been picked up. Not really expecting to being picked up like that. He looked up at the man carrying him. "Anthony," he mumbled gently. His eyes widen when he picked up the scents of the group that Cade had been with when he jumped on the other wolf. He started to struggle in the other's arms. His eyes where not full off fear.

"Don't take me to them!" He cried out as he wanted to get away. He didn't want to go near the other wolves. They would surely kill him if they did. He continued to struggle hoping that the other would put him down so that he could run away. Even with his foot sore he would still run.

"Stop Squirming so much you will hurt your self, You have nothing to fear they will not touch you and if they do I will tear their head from their bodies Your Mine ".

Where the hell did that come from he looked down to the other in his arms he felt right being there what the hell was this man doing to him he had never felt much and had never really been interested in settling down or having someone but the man he changes that I like being with him not to mention how damn good he smells it goes straight to my groin and damn if I don't want to feel him beneath me .

I hold onto the smaller male as I casually pad through the open area we are camping my tent which had been set up little ways back and behind the others out of a habit of wanting quiet and privacy the other men with the king were far too loud and irritated me.

I stopped briefly By the roaring fire where food cooked and had extra supplies and set the male on his feet for a moment keeping one arm possessively around his wait telling myself it's to stop him falling over or running away but I know deep down this is not true I am staking my claim on this male for any that stand close by.

Picking up two places I fill them with bread and meat and hands them to the other " hold on to these" turning I grab a pack with extra supplies including water I sling over my should and pick up the other and head off in the direction of my tent not stopping till I get the male inside before I stop and put him down .

Anthony still struggled to get out of Cade's arms. He was so much in fear that the other wolves would hurt him since he knew that most other werewolves didn't like the idea of a turned wolf. He only stopped when he pulled a muscle in his injured foot. He winced a little at the pain that throb in his left foot. He hardly notice that the man carrying him called him, his.

He lifted his head when he got in a good sniff of the other wolves. He could tell that they weren't close to either of them but close enough to see them. He buried his face in the other wolf neck as he pressed closer as he let out a loud whimper of fear. He didn't want to be near them. He didn't have enough strength left in him to fight against the other wolf who was carrying him. Cade seemed to be a lot stronger then he was and with the lack of food it wasn't a surprise at all.

Feeling his feet touch the soft grass, he was ready to bolt from the group. Though he stopped when he felt an arm around himself. He knew that the was no way that he could get of the hold. He had to shift his weight of his injure foot since it hurt to stand on. He really didn't like this one bit, he didn't want to be here yet Cade was making him. It made him like the wolf even less no matter that the other smelled really good and it was driving his body insane with want.

He turned his head when he nose caught the smell of food. That made his stomach growl with hunger. He didn't remember the last time he ate. The smells of bacon, sausage, breads, fruits, and he could even smell the grease. It was driving his sense wild and all he wanted just a little taste.

He looked startled when he was handed the plates. He held them as he felt himself being picked up. He looked down at the food. So eager to eat and he wanted to just eat the food but he figured that the other wolf would take it away from him. He looked up when he was set down. Careful of his one foot, he looked over at Cade. There was confusion in his eyes as he watched the alpha male.

Cade took the plates from the other and placed them down on the floor of his tent he pulled out some cushions and quilt and made a sort of nest and moved the other onto the the pile make sure he was warm and comfortable so his foot could rest he handed him a plate and then a bottle of water and brought the pack of extra food and supplies closer getting a drink for his self he sat down beside the male.

"Eat "

He ate his found his eyes sliding periodically over to the smaller frame watching him as he tried to ignore his constant knowing at his mind to be free so he could be with the man before him. What the hell was wrong with him his body had a mind of its own he had had a permanent boner since meeting the male and he was feeling needy and possessive to the point where He wanted to tear the throat out of any man that looked at Anthony even his best friend and his King.

This had never happened to him before he had never felt anything this complex and complicated for anyone it was disturbing to him. And why was Anthony so afraid of the other wolves guess there's only one way to find that out Cade could at least found out the answer to this question.

" You're a werewolf so why are you so afraid of the wolves out there and where's your pack you don't seem like the type to be rogue ".

Anthony stayed where he was as he watched what Cade was doing. He really wasn't so sure about the other wolf. He didn't know why the other just wouldn't leave him alone. He did run away but the other chased him and brought him back here where the other wolves where. He thought that he was going to be beaten but it didn't seem that way. He broke out of his thoughts when the alpha moved him to a pile of a quilt and pillows. He settled down once the other had moved away. He turned his attention to the plates of food.

Hesitating for a moment, he looked at the other before he picked up some pieces and started to eat. He didn't seem to care that his hands where dirty the thought of having food in his stomach made him forget anything. He took some sausage and bite down into. He savored the taste of it. It had been too long since he had anything as good as he was eating now and it was too good.

He lifted his head at the sound of a question. He finished eating the rest of the sausage before answering. He let out a snort, "I'm not part of any werewolf pack. No one wants me after all." He muttered bitterly. "I'm a turned wolf that's why I am all by myself and I don't care for any werewolves." He stopped wondering for a moment if he should tell the alpha his story, after a bit he didn't think it would hurt. Maybe then he could be on his way. "I had been with my mother doing chores when a patrol wolf attacked my mother. I tired to get him off her but he threw me. He started to rape her and I tried to stop but he bite me and tossed me again. I passed out. When I awoke she was dead, I become a wolf myself and left my family because they could no longer love me."

Listening to the others story I felt my wolf rising up in me in horror and disgust where was this male from and who was in charge of course he was no fool He knew that there were kings and alphas that let their pack do as they wished with humans but only when they were caught on pack lands and Pack lands are clearly marked always I couldn't see the male and his mother trespassing on to wolf land timid as he was It couldn't be on my lands or the rest of my Kings territory as He had laws strictly forbidding wolf and human alike harming each other.

" I,m sorry for what has occurred to you and for all that has happened but I am curious from where did you come"

As I listened unsure why I felt my eyes change to wolf eyes and the sudden need to hold the male and feel him close to me and offer him comfort rode me hard I was unused to such emotions and it unsettled me causing me to let out a light growl - leant forward and scooped up the male cushions blankets and all and placed them all on my lap or around us and let my hand run soothing circles over the others back as I nuzzled his cheek and neck.

• 1 month later...

Anthony wasn't sure of what to make of the other wolf as the alpha seem to listen to his story. He didn't know if the other would believe him or not. At this moment he really didn't care. He had food and was able to fill his belly. He was really grateful for that. He turned his head to peer at the other across from him at the question. His silver eyes turned to confusion, he wasn't sure why but it almost sounded like this werewolf actually believed him and cared about him. "Serenity Sea is the city that I come from. I don't remember which werewolf lead the city."

He looked down at the almost empty plate and yelped as he was suddenly pulled in the direction of the other male. He lifted his head, staring curiously up at the alpha male. Being so close like this made him remember how his body was reacting to the werewolf. He shuddered as he could feel the body heat coming off from the male's who lap he was in. He shifted, not sure what to make of everything. But the smells coming from the werewolf was driving his own wolf mad. He could feel it scratching at the walls in his mind. He didn't understand why this strange person was making him act this way.

He buried his face into the crock of the alpha's neck. He breathed in the other's scent which sent another chill down his spine. He wanted the werewolf do touch him and make him howl. Yet another part of him didn't want to contact at all. He was so torn by his emotions. He didn't know what to do at all.

" Do you wish me to release you I smell your conflicting emotions I,m sorry I grabbed you but my wolf wants you near I don't know why but I feel the need to protect and keep you safe I want to tear all those miserable dogs and humans apart that have hurt or shunned you. I know whom the ruling king is of that area he is a arrogant ass he is completely useless we have been having issues with him for years he lets his wolves do as they god damn please but no one knew it was as bad as you tell me he has not reported that incident or any of the others we have been hearing about from others that pass through his land".

cade loosened his grip and let a low rumble of pleasure feeling the smaller male press his nose to his throat his wolf liked it liked that his sort the scent of his skin needed it as much as he did he cleared his throat and tried to clear his mind and distract the male from his own growing erection.

"I believe your story pup you do not have to fear anything here with me if you wish not to be touched that is fine you can eat and rest by the looks o you you haven't ate for a while and haven't rested much either you can stay with me as long as you wish no one here will say anything to stop you and if they say anything to you I, ll be displeased and the only person safe from my wrath in this cap is you and my king the naked man from earlier".

he let the silence fill the tent and offered the male some more food he was obviously hungry so he would let him be and just let him decide what he wanted to do next.

Anthony lifted his head slightly as he listened to the other's words. It was very hard for him to believe that this werewolf believed him. He really wanted to deny that any werewolf cared about him as he was a changed wolf yet deep down inside of him he knew that this alpha was speaking the truth. Which made him a little confused as why this stranger would care about him so much when they hardly knew one another.

He took the food that was offered to him and started to eat it. His mind was swirling with thoughts and at the moment he didn't know what to say. He let the silence hang between them as they both sat there though he made no move to pull away from the other. He was nervous yet being so close to the alpha made him feel safe. He didn't understand why he felt this way but he sort of like the feeling. It had been a long time since he felt so safe.

Anthony stopped eating however when he smelled another werewolf coming towards the tent that he was in. He tensed up in the other's lap. He turned his head so that he was looking at the entrances when he noticed a head poking in. He blinked as he study the new werewolf. He couldn't tell if this new one was female or male. The other was pretty with sun golden blonde hair and eyes so green they reminded him of the leaves on the trees when the sun hit them. He blinked as he couldn't help but stare at the new person. When he caught the scents coming from the other werewolf, made him slightly relax. The other was an omega not an alpha like the one whose lap he was sitting in. Only the other smelled like lavender as well as another scent from another werewolf.

He blinked when the new comer smiled at him. He couldn't help but duck his head at that moment as he knew he had been staring so rudely.

"I hope I am not disturbing you Cade. But the king has asked me to look over the new werewolf as he was quite concerned when he caught the sight of him as you carried him into camp."

Cade relaxed his hand running soothing circles on Anthony's back trying to offer him calm as well as safety he didn't mind the silence that both had fallen into as he had is own thoughts that swirled around demanding attention.

The scent of the newcomer filled his nose a few moments before his little male in his lap tensed up and turned to watch the tent opening feeling his unease and him shift closer to me I wrapped a protective arm around his waist and drew him close to.

A low warning growl ripped out of his throat at the sight of the omega warning him he better be nice and have a good reason for being there and interrupting them.

At the omegas words cade felt awful he had completely forgotten to tend to the other males injuries and felt like a failure he was an Alpha he should have made sure he was well before anything else other than making sure he ate.

"Anthony this is Justin My Kings Omega he is the strongest omega in our pack and the best healer he won't hurt I should have tended your wounds sooner I,m sorry thankfully my king is more aware than I at the moment " cade shifted looking guilty he looked at Anthony before asking his next question not wanting to release his hold on him but would if the other wished it.

"Do you wish me to stay with you or I can move and let you and Justin have some room as he heals you ?".

Anthony sat there as he listened to the new omega’s words. He turned and looked at Cade, how protective the other was to him. He really wasn’t sure what to make of how kind the alpha was being. Nor could he understand why the other was being so protective of him. He closed his eyes as he allowed his thoughts to straighten before he opened his silver eyes to taken in the male whose lap he was sitting on.

“You can stay.” He said softly.

He turned his attention back onto the blonde hair omega as the other slid into the tent. He didn’t know what to make of Justin at the moment but the other seemed to be really friendly or so he was really guessing at the moment. The soft smile on the other’s lips was friendly that he knew of. He watched as the other set a bag down before kneeling before both of them.

“I promise that I am not here to harm you. Only to make sure that your wounds are treated so that they do not get worse.”

Anthony looked down at himself before looking back up at Justin. He nodded his head at that, “alright.” He moved out of the alpha’s lap so that that the other omega could check his wounds. He sat there not moving as the other checked his wounds. He hissed now and again when the other touched a few that stung. Other than that he really didn’t say much. He glanced up as he watched the other omega.

“So your name is Justin?” He blushed when the other laughed.

“Yes, it’s what I have most call me only very few call me by my really name.”

Green eyes meet the silver of Anthony. He really couldn’t help but admire the other omega. The other was stunning in looks and seem to be really kind. He sort of liked the other since Justin didn’t seem to be mean.

“What is your true name?” He hesitated then. Feeling bad.

“Sorry, you don’t have to tell me.”

The blonde omega laughed lightly as he continued to work on Antony being gentle as he could.

“Summer is my real name well Summersong. I don’t really care for the full name as it looks weird. My pack comes from an island and our customs are different from most packs. Most other werewolves do not care for us and our ways. I only got lucky that my mate is the leader of his pack and doesn’t mind where I came from.”

Summer looked up and smiled softly at Anthony seeing how the other looked at him now in shock.

“Though with your mate. You won’t have to worry.”

Cade sighed in relief as the smaller male looked up at him with those silver eyes that made his insides warm and squirm and said he could stay he pressed his nose against Anthonys throat and ran a large hand soothingly over the male's back before he moved from my lap to let the Alpha Kings mate take a better look at him.

Cade didn't like it felt wrong having his little man out of his arms he was unsettled and his wolf was pushing closer and closer to the surface forcing cade eyes to change to his brilliant blue a low guttural warning to escape his throat he knew the Alpha Kings Mate meant well and wasn't trying to hurt him but he couldn't seem to stop with when he next heard Anthonys pained whimpers he was there beside him and dragging him back against his chest and pressing his nose deep against his throat .

"Summer, you have to hurry my wolf won't be able to hear him in pain much longer without hurting someone and I don't want to hurt you by accident I,m clinging on by a thread right now" his voice low and rough slightly muffled as he ran his face against Anthonys neck and jaw trying to tune out the pairs talking and focus on the wolf infront of him to calm him he had never had to do this before he had always had ultimate control but something about this small male undid cade thats

when he heard Summer mention Mate and wondered what the hell he was talking about.

He was gonna ask but he got distracted by the small male in his lap he lapped and nuzzled at his shoulder and neck.

• 4 weeks later...

Summer glanced up at Cade's words, noting the change in the other. He quickly wrapped up Anthony's leg before standing up, "I will check on you tomorrow. When the making mating between you two is done." He grabbed his things and headed out of the tent.

Anthony watched Summer go. Not sure what to make of what was happening with Cade at that moment. He shifted in the alpha lap so that he could get a better look at the other wolf. He went a little tense as he noticed that Cade didn't look quite human. He swallowed around the lump in his throat not really sure what he was going to do. He shifted again this time in a little bit of fear. He didn't know what the other wolf was going to do.

He looked down as he tried to think of what to do now. He thought back to Summer's words about mate. He looked up and looked back over at Cade. Their was confusion in those silver eyes. "Cade?" He said softly afraid of speaking any higher.

Cade could feel the shift of emotions from the smaller male he shifted and he could smell the sharp distinct smell of fear starting to come from him I growl low in the back of my throat not liking that he was afraid I ran my nose over his throat and pulled him closer as my wolf pressed closer to the surface wanting to be closer to male needing him fiercely.

His small voice sounding almost nervous however pierced the haze that seemed to have covered my mind and brought me back to myself with almost a startling clarity he had spoken my name and gods of my wolf and the didn't love the sound of it rolling off his tongue"

" What is it Anthony " he pulled back a little letting the male have a little space but still keeping a possessive hand on him.

he waited for his reply as he watched the male eyes drifting over his body taking in all that would be his he startled at the thought and realised what he had been thinking his wolf as well as the half that was man wanted no that wasn't right needed this little male more than he needed his next breath and it scared the crap outta him.

He started to remember what his grandfather taught him about mates when he was younger and everything started to click into place all of Summer's words my behaviour the need to protect and possess the smaller male and mark him as it was the wolfs need to mate he had honestly thought that he had no mate and would just end up alone

Anthony swallowed a the sound of the growl. It scared him to death because he was afraid the other would do something to him. Yet at the same time he knew that the alph’s who lap he was sitting in would never hurt him. How he knew this he couldn't figure that out quite yet. He took a few calming breaths as he tried to think and to clear his mind to keep him from being too scared. However the scents from the other clouded over him. He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts as those scents where driving him mad.

He couldn’t understand why he was craving the other man so badly. The other’s scents where enough to make him beg for the man. He had sex before but not with someone that he didn’t even know. His body burned with need to have the alpha. He wanted to be pin to the ground and mounted good. He closed his eyes trying to calm down and trying to clear his head. He really needed to get control of his thoughts better.

Hearing his name spoke jerked him into attention. His nostrils flared as he took in more of the other's scents. This time it made his wolf go wild inside of him. He let out a low whine as his own mind was fogged over. Not even thinking about his actions. He turned and nuzzled the other male. Taking in the smells of the alpha before him. He let out another whine as he pressed closer. "What's happening to me? I never felt like this, I can't stop thinking how I want to be mounted by you." His voice was husky but unsure at the same time.

• Saga locked this topic