My Darkest Secret (private for Yukonwolfspirit)

Sasuke_Uchiha

871f7e16e6e2cd460b99610ddf689920.jpg

Name:Fletcher Zacharias

Likes: guys who are older than himself, sweet food, vacations, the beach.

Dislikes: coming out for being gay to his parents, spicy food, school, rain, guys who are younger than himself

Fletcher knew already that he was gay when he was just twelve and started to go out when he had turned eighteen to some gay clubs, of course he had always attention there as he was really good looking. It was no secret that he already had some experience with sucking cock but when it comes to the real deal he was still a virgin. His parents didn't know it that he was gay and he liked to keep it like that, as it was not easy since his father was homophobic and his mother would be more easy but he knew that they both wanted him to be straight, so in front of them he was acting like a straight guy but when they were not near or if they didn't looked at him he sometimes made hook-ups with guys older than him and ended up sucking them off, somewhere more secluded. He even does this at his school.

Since a few days ago he was trying to follow a man, it was someone who was even more perfect than in his dreams. Though every time that he followed the man he suddenly disappeared when it becomes dark, but Fletcher was not the person to give up that easily, when he wanted someone, he would succeed even if it takes a month. The man was turning him on so much that he always got aroused by seeing the other.

Fletcher made sure to keep behind the tree and cover up when the person would look behind him, he first wanted to find out where the guy lives before making a move. He had tried this method for the whole week and now he was getting enough of it as he made sure to stand in front of the guy when the other was getting closer as he winked at him and licked his lips teasingly. Trying to arouse the man in front of him, he wasn't scared to get beaten up, because if that happens so be it. He wasn't the person to wait for too long to see if he was right if someone was gay or not, he rather took the risk.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Sasuke_Uchiha

original.png

Name:Yukie

Hair color: white

------

Yukie looked at the strange boy before him and glared his eyes cold and like daggers and his features much more cold and distant as a handsome man beside him glanced over at Fletcher and whispered into yukies ear asking if he would be harmed by this man as Yukie laughed..."no sana...he's quite harmless looking..." he replied to his red hair friend who stayed by his side seeming to be like a bodyguard. "Let's just hurry we have dinner reservations" Yukie replied fixing his white hair a little as he followed sana.

Fletcher looked at the guy besides his dream man, as he quickly found out that it was the man's bodyguard. 'hm this is not going to be so easy then.' he thought to himself. Though it surprised him that his efforts were not working as the man and his bodyguard just continued walking as they left him there.

Fletcher was quickly thinking about a short cut and soon he ended up in front of the guy again but this time stopping the man in front of him while he looked up at him with his cute eyes, running his tongue slowly over his lips. " I'm Fletcher, and who are you? " he asked flashing a smile at the guy, " you know you look really sexy and gorgeous~" he purred, ignoring the bodyguard.

".....my your persistant" Yukie admitted with a laugh as he looked down at fletcher. "If you just want sex I'm going to turn you down...your not my type" Yukie admitted as he moved around the boy and continued walking.

Fletcher looked in awe at Yukie when the other said that, " oh wow..that's the first time someone said that to me.." he muttered in surprise as he didn't knew what to do since this had never happened before. This time when Yukie walked past him he just keeps standing there like he was frozen. When he was finally recovered he turned around and ran after him, " WAIT! then tell me what do you expect me to do?" he asked confused as this had never happened before so he wasn't used to be rejected. " I like you!" he said to Yukie as he keeps following them as if he was a puppy walking after his owner.

"My kinda lifestyle isn't good for you~ I'm a rough lover I think it's best you head back to your own home besides...fletcher was it. You've been stalking me for months and yet you've just barely decided to introduce yourself...and without a gift meaning you might love me for the moment but it will fade"

Fletcher raised a brow, " hm? rough lover, oh i can live with that, i don't care!" he quickly said before blushing, " you knew? Well.. let me prove it to you! let me treat you on a breakfast tomorrow morning, please.. give me this chance. " he looked with pleading eyes at the other, " I'm Fletcher Zacharias, i'm 19 years old and i'm studying at the local institute of Fine Arts, to pursue my dream job and that is to be an artist since I like to draw. Well further there is not much else what would be interesting, i found out that i like guys who are older than me. " he introduced him talking rather quick, so when he was done he was taking a deep breath as he panted a little bit, "I have something ..f..for you" he said grabbing his sketchbook out of his bag and take out the drawing that he had made from Yukie when he had stalked him, he then put his sketchbook away into his bag. Fletcher looked at the drawing before he stick his hand out with it and gave it to Yukie. " i..i..it's for you.." he said softly with a blush appearing on his face.

"My, it's quite beautiful...thank you" Yukie replied suddenly blushing as he looked away" I can meet you for breakfast at ten here'd my number" Yukie replied handing fletcher a card before leaving feeling quite embarrassed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A wide smile appears on Fletcher's face as he heard that and rubs the back of his head at the compliment, " t..thanks, i'm glad you like it. uh s..sure~" he was a bit embarrassed as well to hear the other say thank you to him, since he first was rejected by the other. Fletcher took the card as he looked at it and then at Yukie nodding softly, " t..thanks, See you tomorrow, and thanks again for giving me a chance, i promise i don't mind or care that you are a rough lover or anything. " he said as he hold the card tight and watched the other leaving with his bodyguard again.

The next morning Fletcher woke up, hurrying to get ready to leave as it was almost time for his date. Just like they had agreed he was on the right time there at the restaurant as he was panting a bit from running as hard as he could, so that he still would get on time.

Yukie arrived a little late as he played with his phone and sat down at the table ignoring fletcher clearly having hoped he wouldn't show up as two of his bodyguards sat at their own table watching.

Fletcher smiled at Yukie but blinked as the other was ignoring him, he raised a brow. " Hi? " he said a bit sarcastic. Fletcher decided to let it go by that and call the waiter who asked what they wanted, " A can of icy cold water please, and some croissants, what would you like Yukie?" he asked, wondering if the other was now going to talk. Fletcher had already noticed the two bodyguards but he just simply looked at them before ignoring them to focus back on Yukie.

"I'll have a steak very raw and bloody" Yukie replied as he looked at his date, "unless that grosses you out to see me eat such a thing" he replied putting his phone away as he played with a strand of hair.

Fletcher rolled his eyes already noticing what the other was trying to do, " No that's alright, it wouldn't be easy to freak me out" he said looking at the other with a serious look in his eyes, when the waiter was gone he shook his head a bit, " seriously? you are just trying to scare me away? Let me tell this, you won't be able to freak me out, i'm not someone who gets so easily scared, so yeah that plan is not gonna work, dude" he replied with a shrug, giving the other a smirk.

Fletcher was now looking confused and surprised at Yukie, " uh? your a ..demon?" he asked while blinking as he looked dumbfounded now, it took him some time to take it in and to recover from the news. " To be honest.. i didn't knew.. Though i guess it's cool, i don't mind you being a demon, even if your the devil. I like you for who you are and not because of what you are" he said smiling softly at Yukie

• 3 weeks later...

Fletcher blushes deeply as the other said that and shrugs, " well maybe you think i'm foolish and naive, and sure i don't know you, but i want to know you better because i still like you, whatever you say" the boy insisted as he was stubborn so he didn't really gave up that easily.

"I guess I wouldn't mind having someone new to sleep with, my men do get boring as good of body guards they are they don't snuggle much" Yukie admitted as he streatched and smirked his demon eyes flashing a little red as he sipped his wine. "Well if your serious I suppose you wouldn't mind moving in with me and cleaning my house."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic