Uke or Seke needed!

Wewuwe

This world is supernatural-ish, and futuristic.

Gods of all history have finally begun living on earth, thus reproducing with humans.

After centuries of this, unaffected humans finally decided that demi-gods and hybrids were too dangerous, and set out to capture these people and leave them to rot in prison, or have them agree to a different type of therapy, one that pushes back their abilities to help live a normal life.

058881c99052f5b82ab753d1eb1c65c6.jpg

MC is the ancestor of Ra, the sun god. He isnt hot tempered as most would think, because hes too weary to be around humans, since he has a hard time controlling his bodies heat and flame abilities.

He finally gets caught by the Humanities Taskforce and MC agrees to the therapy, in hopes to live a somewhat normal life.

YC is the Therapist who is taking this task.

(if you wanted YC to have secret abilities, thats fine too. i like leaving the YC creation entirely up to you)

after months of therapy, MC starts to develop feelings for YC, but is dealing with the struggle of never being able to touch you, because he doesnt want to hurt you, but he is determined to fix his issues so he could confess to YC.

During this, there is side stories of maybe YC struggling with his secret abilities, or something within the Taskforce is causing too much harm than good.

(random side plot)

MC Finds out the Humanities Taskforce found his younger sister, Sol, and kept her for testing, since her ability made her not age. the task force knew higher wealth royals would pay for her ability for themselves, so they planned on experimenting on her and sell her abilities off for funding for the Taskforce.

I would like it if MC was seme, but im comfortable with anything. :3

Message me if you're interested!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Z3N

• BookMark!

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like it would be really fun to play out! I'd love to play the therapist even. Maybe he could have ice or even his own fire powers so he could be touched?