Searching for good Yaoi/Shounen-ai Mangas

MrsJellyfish

Hi there,

I really like to read Yaoi/Shounen-ai Mangas earlier and since some time I have been looking for new Yaoi Mangas. It's really difficult for me to find new good Mangas so maybe someone can recommend some?

I like Yaoi as well as Shounen-ai but I prefer Yaoi. I like a good story, but when the style of the story is fascinating I also like Slice of Life. I do not prefer One Shots as I want a sweet story where the couples get closer over a longer time.

I read many Yaoi/Shounen-ai Mangas, but my current favourites are:

Harukaze no Etranger

Escape Journey

Only the flower knows

Ten Count

Would be nice if someone helps me :). And please tell me why you like the Manga, don't only list it, thank you :).

Greetings

MrsJellyfish

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mmilaa

• MrsJellyfish

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiii, I came to your post to see if anyone recommended anything cause i need more mangas but I might end up being the one recommending lol

I've already read the ones you listed, loved them, and I feel like these are similar? I dont know, maybe you read them already.

-Given (super cute)

-Jackass! (again, cute i love the art)

-Konya mo Nemurenai (I love this one is kdshfkajdsfh, there's a spin-off for the story of the other couple)

-Hanakoi Tsurane

-Sick

-Sore wo Koigokoro to Yobu no nara

I love the art in all of those and I liked them enough that I remember them and I've read like +200 mangas so that must mean something lol also I've read sick, sore wo koigokoro and jackass more than once lmao

now im just gonna list a few i like just because

-Hinekure Chaser

-Omairi desu yo

-Seven days

-19 days (this is a chinese webtoon kinda idk, but its super good)

-Kono Ore ga Omae nanka Suki na Wakenai

-Hello Again

-Suki tte Iwasete?

ok im done i had to stop myself or this post was gonna be too long lol, tell me if you read any of the ones i mentioned and if you liked them! and if you found any one you like that isnt there then tell me pls i need yaoi to live

(.....................if u are reading this and you're not mrsjellyfish comment anyways if u read any lol and if no one reads this oh well its FINE OK im fIneE)

ok bye