The alpha in charge of me~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sighed his pure white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and adjusted his glasses as he frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. he of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"BLoody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his very distant didn't even know half the time he had a son father had planned yet another attempt to try and make his boy popular or atleast hooked up with a girl to get him out of his home sooner due to Yukie being his adopted son and being to difficult and him not wanting to admit to his high social life friends he never wanted him.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" an old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...." i would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once hell I'll pay you whatever you want if you just pick one to marry~" The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image which of course wasn't happening so he was doing the next best thing if he couldn't have a good son he would have no son.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like any of your rich asshole friends sons" Yukie hissed as he sulked unsure of where he was going in life as he went back to his room alone locking himself in and sat at his computer finally feeling safe and comfortable as he went and looked at the potential matches that only he could control the man enjoying this small factor in life as he sighed and set his date for later that night at an amusement park.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

(Picture in progress)

Name: Emilio

Hair: White

Eyes: Pink

Height: 6’2

Build: Very thin

Bio:Emilio is an alibino alpha and was constantly sheltered by his wealthy parents. He was home schooled and then moved out on his own to work as a fashion designer. He has made somewhat of a name for himself for being a modern minimalistic designer. He wears the same type of clothes that he designs, so rarely wears anything besides black, white, or simple primary colors.

Because of his sheltered life Emilio is not very mentally stable and becomes obsessed with people or things. He has a pet yellow ring necked parakeet named Jau who is his only real friend.

The day just seemed to stretch on and on for Emilio. He was far too excited for his date that night. It was rare for him to go on dates since he was so isolated and awkward, so this was a rare opportunity. From the pictures he'd seen it looked like his date was very attractive.

He finished work as quickly as possible and went back to his house where he spent almost three hours picking the right outfit. Something that made him look sleek, handsome, and effortlessly perfect. Finally he found the right thing and made his way to the amusement park. He waited outside silently sitting on a bench, his piercing gaze searching the crowd for his date.

"Sorry I'm late...traffic was horrible!" Yukie replied blushing cutely as he smiled and played with a strand of white hair excited to see the park and secretly hoping that this date would go well so he wouldn't be heading home soon. "My name is Yukie, you must be Emilio" Yukie replied offering a hand out for the man to shake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emilio rose to his feet and offered his hand. "That's right, it's a pleasure to meet you." He leaned down to press his lips against Yukio's hand. "Don't worry about being late, I wouldn't want you to stress about our first date... Besides." He flashed a charming smile. "I think the park is far more romantic in the evening, don't you?"

He released Yukio's hand and offered his arm for the boy. "So... How has your day been so far?"

"Terribly busy with appointments and lots of doctors doing checkups with me" Yukie admitted as he smiled and followed Emilio towards the park excited for their date.

"Ah... I hope that I will be able to improve your day." Emilio paid for both of their tickets and led Yukie inside. "What would you like to do first?" He smiled gently. "Have you eaten yet? We can get you a snack."

"I want to go on the Ferris wheel!" Yukie exclaimed excitedly as he dragged Emi over towards the ride desperately wanting to ride the romantic ride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic