The Hunter and The Leech (r18)

JonnyCJTHM

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Have a splendid day Mrs. Mathews, we look forward to seeing you during your next visit." the robe cladded male spoke, head bowed as he showed the elder woman through the cathedral's front doors. Anger clear in her hobbled steps as she exited out of the building, ignoring his attempt at niceties.

"Bah, a splendid day yet! How dare they allow someone like yourself into the church. Its a disgrace I say! They all may be blind to your spell but I know better, you'll never get the better of me you demon! I have god at my side!"

"Of course Mrs. Mathews, tell your son that I send my blessings." the raven said kindly, closed the door to cut off the further profanities the crooked woman yelled his way.

"Crazy old coot." He grumbled, eyes rolling as he as pulled a cigarette and lighter from the folds of his robes, a near scantily made meterial that adorned a split going up just past mid-thigh. Showing off the lacy thigh highs and underwear he wore beneath. As well as the small hand gun strapped tightly to his thigh.

It was an outfit that most in his profession wouldn't dare to wear. But he rarely did anything that was considered acceptable for people in his position.

Bringing the neatly wrapped tobacco to his lips Isaac took a long drag, slowing allowing the smoke to fill his lungs, and watching as it curled back out of his mouth as he sighed.

"Brother Isaac please put that out, I have told you about bringing that cancerous substance into the church." A deep voice rasped behind him.

Smiling the raven turned back, grin ever so suggestive as he dropped the cigarette to the floor, crushing it beneath his shoe. "Sorry father I just needed something to keep my mouth busy. But I'm sure with your help we can find something else for it to do-" he trailed off as he turned eyes locking on the man stood beside bishop.

"This is your new partner Isaac, the one I told you was going to help with the investigation. "

"You didnt tell me he was a Leech." the raven said, suductive smile turning sharp.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• JonnyCJTHM

"Mmh he didn't tell me my partner was a trashy whore unfit to lick my boots" Yukie replied with a huff as he glared at issac not liking the looks of him his outfit quite revealing as he sighed his red eyes watching the 'nun' as he absentmindedly played with a loose strand of long white hair that had escaped his beautiful bun, his features where beautiful and quite stunning but he wasn't one to try and draw attention to himself...he had learned as a young vampire well a young child that that could get you in horrible situations his only scar reminding him of it by the miner burned into the back of his neck a lucky number seven.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Saga locked this topic