Hello ^^ and pleased to meet you!

Ritsuka-chan

Hello everyone, I'm Ritsuka-chan and I have joined this forum in an attempt to make more friends who love yaoi :leaf9: because at the moment, only two of my friends do and one of them (the Soubi to my Ritsuka) has just abandoned me, while the other (the Sebastian to my Ciel) doesn't like my three favourite manga's (Death Note, Kuroshitsuji and Loveless) *sniffle* it's just so tragic.

:banhbao29: anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and am glad to be part of this forum ^^ so pleased to meet you and I'll stop rambling :hamtaro-005 (10):

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ritsuka-chan

• Chacha

• YLove

• Amander123

Hello Ritsuka!!!! Welcome to the forum!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

I'm sure you'll make many many friends in this friendly community :D

Hello Ritsuka and welcome to the forum!

We are also glad you are part of this community! Hope you'll enjoy this forum and make many friends! :D

. .a warm welcome hug to you ritsuka-chan :)

. .don't worry, you'll be able to meet friends here, okay? :)

. .just enjoy every second you spent here :hamtaro-005 (13):

Hi Ritsuka-chan!!!! Welcome to the community!

I hope you will have a great time here!!! And make many friends! :hamtaro-005 (4):

Hi, Ritsuka-chan :-D.

Welcome to this forum, enjoy your days here.

Oh, I ever read Loveless, but only 1 volume. is it a good manga? I think Death Note isn't yaoi manga. CMIIW :-).

Thank you everyone ^^

Hi, Ritsuka-chan :-D.

Welcome to this forum, enjoy your days here.

Oh, I ever read Loveless, but only 1 volume. is it a good manga? I think Death Note isn't yaoi manga. CMIIW :-).

Yes, Loveless is a great manga =) and no, Death Note isn't yaoi, but it's still one of my favourites and both me and my cousin think it has potential =3

Hiya! I know you'll make a ton of friends here Ritsuka! I just joined today and it's one of the friendliest yaoi forums I've been on. I'm still reading Loveless but it's amazing! I can't believe they wouldn't like it. T-T