Kotorichan

morning_balcony_by_beebbub-dbe3046.png

Name: Liore Du Dimoure

Height: 6'5

Build: Lean but muscular

Eyes: Arctic Blue

Hair: Powder blue and periwinkle

Skin: Light brown with white speckles

Distinguishing features: Two pairs of lavender horns with white speckles, one small pair one large, look something like worm shells.

Bio: Liore is a type of demon who's magic is controlled through their horns. Usually they are only born with one pair which stick straight up (sort of like a gemsbok antelope) The strange nature of Liore's horns meant that he had a huge amount of raw magic, but couldn't control it in the slightest. Because of this he was throw out of his village at a young age.

The demon lord of the time, Vio Li Nuy, happened to find him on the streets of a larger town and took him in, hoping to train him to control his powers.

Liore went on to become Vio's servant and right hand man, but they always had something of a father son relationship. When Vio was murdered Liore was completely devastated. But he swore to find the demon lord's successor and protect him from any danger.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Shicchan

b2fa1f6c8db423637fe601bb8fbdc54a.jpgName: Mikah Lideric

Nicknames: Mika (mee-kah), Lili, Deric.

Height: 1.63m (5'34)

Weight: 52kg (114Ibs)

Eye Color: usually lavender

Hair Color: silver/white

Skin color: fair, very light

Distinguishing features: round horns, which is an uncommon trait around demons

Quick bio: Mikah was adopted by an ordinary yet very generous human family. His parents are very hardworking and are incredibly correct in whatever they do, from teaching Mikah's younger sister how to walk properly to dealing with a drunk guard who wants to take advantage of a girl who was simply passing by. And he appreciates doing what's "right". It was how he was taught to anyway.

Nowadays he works to help his parents raise some money for their living. He is an assistant at the concert house. He never does anything major, though. Just help to tune the instruments, organize the sheets and stuff.

Even though Mikah's really curious to know from where he came from, he feels weird to ask his parents. But wants to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunlight broke into the young demon's room through the opened curtains he forgot to close last night. Mikah woke up by the heating up sensation upon his face and stretched, getting an angry meow in return from the black furball that joined the demon in his sleep, using himself as his pillow.

"Ah, sorry Witch", he quickly apologized, sitting up and picking the little creature in his arms, kissing the top of her head while rubbing her back, lovingly. He smiled at the sound of the quiet purrs he got in return and sighed happily, moving his lavender gaze up to the clock. Mikah nearly jumped from his bed, seeing he was almost in time to go meet up with his friend at the park. It was a lazy Sunday, so he didn't really manage his sleeping time yesterday, staying up until very late.

He put Witch down and went to get dressed, brush his teeth and rush downstairs.

"Good morning, son!", the humans greeted him as they saw the young demon walking into the room. His mother chuckled. "Running late for the date, Lili?", she asked, teasingly, making the Mikah blush lightly. "Yes and no, mom", he replied as he put on his shoes.

"Take some cookies to the park, then you can have breakfast on the way", she told him as she got up to get a bag to put the freshly baked cookies in. "I will, thank you. Sorry for the trouble", the boy apologized, going to help her.

Once he had everything ready, his father went up to him. "Mikah, please take there. Rumors say that another demon arrived at this town a few days ago." His mother nodded and gently put her hand on the younger male's back. "Yes, be careful, son".

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Thanks you two", he said, gently hugging his parents before waving and walking out of the house, with the bag of cookies in hand.

There was nothing Liore found more unsettling than visiting a town of humans. The constant stares and whispering put him on edge and made him ready to defend himself at any given moment. This time was no exception. He couldn't imagine that there were usually this many police officers wandering around town.

If only he could just move on and leave this place behind. He could forget the experience almost entirely within a few days. But for now he was trapped in this town. Liore had spent the past two years circling the country, spiraling in closer and closer to this town. The small glass orb that hung from a chain around his neck contained a small blue light which guided his way. A trace of his old master's soul, pulling him towards the successor.

Liore sat under a tree in the town's park, turning the orb in his fingers. No matter how much he turned it the light would always press against the glass closest to the next demon lord. It felt like it was straining to break free, to join with the rest of the previous lord's power which had gone to merge with the next lord the moment Lord Vio had died.

Out of the corner of his eye Liore notice a cop beginning to walk towards him, no doubt preparing to ask him to leave. But Liore's attention was caught by a slight movement in the light's position, indicating that the next demon lord was moving. Not just moving, but was moving close enough that it made a difference in the position of the tracker.

Liore rose to his feet, not even glancing at the humans who watched him fearfully, and began to walk through the park. He could feel the pulsing of the light growing stronger as he moved towards the center of the park. Finally his gaze lifted, his breath catching in his throat as his eyes landed on a figure waiting by the fountain.

This whole time Liore had worried that he wouldn't recognize his new master when he saw him. That the other man would blend in with any other demon. But now he knew that was impossible. This stranger had the same presence as his previous master. The same unique aura.

Liore's feet moved before he could stop himself, bringing him to the younger male's side. "Master..." He fell to one knee before the round horned demon, lowering his head in respect.. "I have finally found you."

Mikah had became used to the staring and talking about him as he walked down the streets. However, since the town wasn't all that big, most people already knew him, so the feeling was much less intense. In fact, a pale-haired creature with horns and unusually colored eyes stood out in an ordinary human town, but he really didn't mind. He has never experienced any other kind reality, though.

The demon got to the park in less than four minutes and texted his friend, immediately getting a response with the location she was waiting at.

In any case, when he was about to take another step, someone literally knelt down before him, which easily startled the boy. Mikah raised his eyebrows in surprise as he saw the weirdly shaped horns on the other creature's head and took a step back, scared.

"Uhm, what are you doing?", Mikah asked, trying to keep a safe distance from the weird-looking guy. Was that another kind of demon? "Master? What?", he was confused.

"You do not know..?" Liore lifted his head, a slight frown creasing his brow. "No... Of course you wouldn't know. If you had known then you would have come to find me yourself."

He slowly rose to his feet, doing his best to disguise his own threatening aura. "Forgive me master, I was not thinking. I am Liore Du Dimoure, your faithful servant and bodyguard."

"I have been searching for you since the loss of my previous master, Demon Lord Vio Li Nuy." His eyes held a piercing gaze as he watched the stranger. "You are the one chosen by fate to inherit his spirit, power, and his throne..." He extended a hand, lowering his head again. "Please come with me, your training will begin immediately."

Liore honestly couldn't think of any reason for the man to refuse. He had explained the situation, and who wouldn't want to become a king?

The young demon watched the other in confusion and slight interest. What was that all about? Was that guy an addicted...? Maybe not, he didn't seem sick. But he surely mistook Mikah for someone else.

His eyes went up with the tall being, feeling frightened by his height and posture. Something in the back of his mind told him that guy wasn't lying about being a bodyguard.

"Nice to meet you, mister Liore", the boy returned the greeting. "I thank you for the offer but I have to kindly decline. You must be mistaken, I'm just an ordinary demon... I don't even have powers". The pale haired admitted and politely bowed his head. "I wish you luck on your quest to find the successor". Mikah even offered a kind smile to the older male.

"Master..." Liore frowned at the boy's words. How could he just brush it off like that? "It is no mistake. Perhaps you have not awakened your powers, but I could feel them even from a distance."

Liore straightened up, staring at the man with a piercing gaze. "If you do not come with me then many people will suffer. Your kingdom needs you." His eyes showed that he had no doubt in the stranger's role. "If you live with your family then perhaps you would like me to speak with them? I am sure that your parents will understand if I explain the situation. I know that this is not the ideal way for you to meet me and discover your true identity, but this has been a very sudden loss so I was not able to approach you in a better way."

The whitehead boy raised his eyebrows in confusion and worry. He really had no idea of what was happening. His parents would most certainly freak out knowing the only thing they told him to be careful of is being invited in for a cup of coffee. Not smart but what could he do? The young demon wouldn't dare raise a finger against that stranger... Liore? Lyore?

Mikah took in a deep breath and rubbed the back of his head, working on how to conceal what he had to do and how would he do everything he needed. "Okay... I'll tell my friend I have to go home so you can explain me what's happening on the way". Even though he didn't want to think about it, that guy maybe knew something about his past. And that was indeed something interesting. "... Would that be alright with you?".

"That would be perfectly acceptable. Thank you master." Liore bowed his head again. "I apologize for being unfamiliar with this area. If I was more familiar with it then I could teleport us to your home. As it is I must humbly request that you lead the way to your home."

He straightened up again, offering his arm to the boy as if he were a princess who needed support and protection. In his mind that was exactly the situation. His king was someone who shouldn't be forced to walk among common humans like this. He could see that the humans were staring even more now that there were two of them.

The young creature smiled a bit as the older male apologized, shaking his head out of instinct. "It's alright, don't worry...", Mikah spoke, motioning for him to calm down or simply relax. That situation was already awkward enough.

However, things turned out quite the opposite way as Liore knelt down before him and apparently treated himself as a prince or whatever. The smaller male blushed as he felt eyes upon them. "Y-you know what? Let's just go home", 'before you embarrass me even more', he completed the phrase in his mind, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible.

Mikah took his arm and simply started leading the taller demon back to his house.

"Uhm, could you please stop calling me 'master' and talking so formally? It makes me uncomfortable", the pale-haired asked on their way.

"But you are my master, the king of an entire country. It would be incredibly improper for me to call you anything else..." Liore let out a soft sigh, lowering his head in respect. "But if you are bothered by it then please tell me what you would prefer. I am afraid that I do not know your name. Would you prefer to be referred to as your majesty or your highness?"

As the demon walked his gaze wandered around their surroundings. He couldn't believe that the king of demons would be raised in such a place. Hadn't his parents realized his potential when he was going through his adolescence?

Liore was so distracted by his thoughts that he didn't notice that his powerful aura was beginning to show. It took effort for him to keep it under control, if he relaxed too much then the immediate area would crackle with an electric-like power. It never failed to frustrate the demon that he had so much power, but was unable to tap into most of it. It was always slipping through his fingers.

Mikah scratched the back of his head and sighed softly at what he said, feeling weird about suddenly being treated as a powerful demon lord. He was nothing but an ordinary demon. Maybe even less than an ordinary one. The pale haired had no powers. None. Zero. But still that creature insisted on making him try to believe the opposite. It made him even more uncomfortable.

"Mikah" he spoke. "Please don't use any titles, I don't deserve any of those." The boy asked, stopping right before a door. "If you see me doing something that'll make me deserve one of those titles, feel free to use it, alright?". He asked before opening the door.

"Mom, da--"

"Who the hell is that, Lili?", his father asked right away, not seeming to be happy about the situation. He knew the time would come, though.

As soon as Liore saw the boy's parents it all made sense to him. The other demon had been raised by humans... Of course he didn't know how to use his powers or realize his potential. It took all of his self control not to attack the man who snapped at Mikah, how dare a human speak to a king like that.

The demon stepped forward, making no attempt to hide his presence anymore. Even a human could feel the treat he posed. It was like a wolf stepping into a chicken coop. Anyone could tell the difference in strength. "Please do not speak to him that way." Liore spoke in a cold tone. "I dearly hope you are simply ignorant to Mr. Mikah's role." His eyes flashed in anger. "If you have been purposefully hiding his place then you this could be grounds for an international arrest at best, and an outright war at worst."

Mikah's mother had just walked into the living room with a flower pot which she nearly dropped at the sight of the creature and it's powerful aura. Something told her it was time to let Mikah go but she still didn't want to believe it.

"Li-Liore please stop that. This is my father, he means no harm", the pale-haired explained and did his best to make the situation less hostile. "And he wasn't hiding me, for sure", he defended the elder human. "Right?", he looked at his father and got worried about the expression he wore.

"We fulfilled our duty, demon", the human spoke to Liore. "As our son's parents told us to".

"Your duty?" Liore clenched his hands into fists before turning to Mikah. "Mr. Mikah, perhaps it is too late to make you understand. But these humans never cared for you. They hid your heritage from you as a way of sabotaging our race. All this time you could have been going through training, learning how to lead a country and control your powers. But instead they hid you away while your country fell to chaos."

"Their 'duty' was to their own ideals. Weakening our land until we could be invaded." Liore's eyes were cold, filled with nothing but hate. "They brainwashed you, and due to the nature of demon lords they have put your life in danger."

The way Liore spoke of his parents angered him quite a lot, to the point of making his eyes glow and a feverish sensation run through his veins. But before he could say anything to that arrogant demon, his mother spoke up.

"You shouldn't say what you don't know. You don't know his parents. And apparently, you have no idea of what they asked us because of your hatred for the human race, which won't even allow you to think before reacting." She spoke, taking in a deep breath before continuing. "Lysania and Karma knew their son was going to be the next in line but they never wanted that to be decided for him. They knew demons and all kinds of creatures would come after him, so as a close friend of Karma, they trusted us to keep their son safe and away from their world. They were dealing with something they couldn't let Mikah get involved with while he still couldn't decide for himself." She sighed. "Please be more careful with what you say. Going or not going with you should be decided by him, not by you, not by us".

"And yes, we cared for him and we'll ever do. Because we raised him as our son. So don't infer on what you think feelings are and what they can do. We want the best for him and that's all." Miranda took in a deep breath. "Unlike you, we don't hate".

Mikah has never seen his mother so angry and never imagined what she spoke to them. So indeed, it was probably true he was powerful... But like it was with Liore, is his powers were awakened, even humans would be able to feel it and that would cause rumors enough to attract unwanted attention over them. It all made sense but he was still curious about who his biological parents are and what was their relationship with Miranda and Leo.