Island Dreams (Pigeon x -Hideki- 18+)

Kotorichan

He had not expected the younger man to get that anxious by the mentioning of the announcement alone and he started to feel bad for having asked already as he hadn't wanted to cause the other even more discomfort than he already accidently had. Hearing that Malaya called him ‘Master’ again also made him realise that it probably would take a lot of time and effort until the handsome fellow really understood that Ryan wasn’t his master or superior or any kind of authority for that matter. He gently smiled at the other and patiently said:”I’m not your Master, have you forgotten?”

When his opposite then informed him that what he knew about the celebration wouldn’t concern him, White had the feeling that while it most likely wouldn’t affect him directly it would definitely concern, bother and worry him.

And his feeling apparently hadn’t betrayed him. He tried to hide how angry and outraged it made him to hear that this party would turn into a slave-rape session. The young architect already didn’t want to go, he wanted to cancel it but then he realised that not going, that boycotting it would have no effect whatsoever and wouldn’t change shit.

Going and speaking up against it might also not change a thing but it was at least worth a try.

His grey eyes looked at the islander and he definitely could tell that the man didn’t want to go through that event and he understood that. Then he noticed again how little the other was actually wearing. So he had a thought.

If Malaya would accompany him dressed up like he did, in a suit for example, it would show that Malaya was a guest of his, someone who he had invited to go with him as an equal and that he wasn’t some sex toy.

The older outsider started to speak again, asking the younger:” What would you say if I gave you a suit as a gift? Would you like to wear it or not?”

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• -Hideki-

Malaya shrunk back as he was corrected, clearly expecting some kind of further punishment. "A-ah... I'm sorry M- I mean, I'm sorry..."

His eyes shut tightly as the small male forced himself to take deep breaths. Many people would probably recognize his reaction as a clear symptom of PTSD. But to Malaya it was just his own failure to pleasure and entertain his masters. Something to be repressed, not dealt with.

Ryan's voice started the boy out of his own thoughts, his eyes snapping open. "A... A suit..?" He lightly bit his lip at the question. It wasn't as though he had never worn a suit before... But it had only been worn as a sort of costume to quickly be ripped off by lustful Members. From what he had learned about Ryan it didn't seem like the man would have that kind of intention. "Do you mean... T-to actually wear? Not just as a way to a-arouse you?" It seemed like an impossible idea. He had never actually thought about doing such a thing. Perhaps he had fantasied about it, like he had fantasied about being a character from a movie living a completely different life. The idea of actually dressing like a Member felt wrong, like it would somehow disrespect his masters.

Ryan looked at the other male worriedly when he shrunk back like a dog who expected to get hit.

The other man was so fearful and always expecting torture and punishment that it was obvious that he suffered from a trauma caused by the abuse he had had to endure.

The architect didn’t want to trigger such negative memories and fear but it seemed like nearly everything could lead to such a reaction and even though he tried he didn’t know how to completely avoid it.

He wished that the other would be able to understand that Ryan meant no harm, that he would never be cruel or torture him or use violence against him. The man wanted the islander to feel safe around him.

“Malaya, please don’t be scared of me. I won’t do you any harm.” He said but he knew that this was rather hopeless. His words wouldn’t help to eradicate the years of mistreatment that were deeply ingrained into the others brain.

The confusion his offer of a suit caused in Malaya confused Ryan for a moment but then everything got obvious because the next question revealed the ugly truth again.

Shaking his head he looked into the man’s dark eyes assuring him:” Of course to actually wear it, just like I do. You wearing a suit and I wearing a suit is the same thing and I don’t think that you would think that I am wearing one to arouse you, would you?”

"I'm sorry..." Malaya repeated. "I'm just so used to being punished for my mistakes..." He took a deep breath and let it out as a soft sigh. "I'm fine, please don't be offended."

"Of course you wouldn't be wearing one for that reason..." Malaya's dark eyes moved away as he tried to think of how he could say what he meant without upsetting Ryan. "It's just..." He hesitated again, chewing his lip. "I know that you aren't like my other masters... But the only reason I am given anything to wear is to arouse my masters. I have been told to wear different costumes, including suits, because it makes me more attractive to whoever I was serving at the time. Even this..." He gestured to the layers of sheer fabric which just barely covered him. "Apparently it is more attractive if there is something for my masters to remove instead of just being fully nude. If that wasn't the case then I would be told to walk around without wearing anything at all."

"Everything about my appearance is meant to be arousing..." His voice betrayed a hint of sadness at the fact. Even if he felt like this was the way it had to be, it still made Malaya sad to think about. After just a few more years he would become too old to be considered desirable. Then he would have absolutely no worth to anyone.

He let out a deep sigh and ran his hands over his face and than through his brown hair. Everything about this and that whole place was just so wrong. Ethnically and morally reprehensible and even though he had gotten a hint of how things were on this island and had seen Fred’s treatment of Malaya and the other islanders it still was hard for him to wrap his head around it.

When he heard the sad tone of voice he wanted to comfort the other, wanted to show him that he wasn’t alone anymore but what was Ryan worth in this situation anyway?

He laid his hand onto Malaya's cheek and gently stroke it saying:”This isn’t right. It’s not supposed to be this way. You shouldn’t have to arouse anyone.”

He took his hand away as he had realised that the other might interpret it the wrong way and might think he was one of those bloody perverts as well.

Ryan than smiled at the dark featured male in a way that was meant to be encouraging:”You know what, why don’t we go out into the city and you pick whatever clothes you like to wear and want without taking anyone or anything but yourself and your taste into consideration. How does that sound to you? Would you like to do that?”

Malaya flinched at the sight of Ryan's hand, some part of him expecting to be hit. But when the man's touch was gentle Malaya found himself quickly leaning into it. His eyes closed as he relaxed against the familiar feeling of warm skin. His eyes snapped open when the hand was removed, and he had to try his best not to hide the worry that he had somehow done something wrong.

"Wha..?" The idea of going out and picking his own clothes completely took Malaya off guard. Wearing clothes he liked was one thing, but actually having a say in what he wore was going even farther. "I-I don't know what my personal tastes are, what if my tastes are bad?" He asked quickly. "T-that would be a waste of your time wouldn't it?" Despite his protests Malaya couldn't hide the glint of hope in his eyes. Picking out clothes... That seemed like such an impossible luxury, a dream come true.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at that, casually taking the other man’s hand into his own. “If you don’t know and haven’t developed your own taste yet it’s about time don’t you think!? And even if your taste turns out to be bad it is still your own bad taste and it probably will evolve from there on into something more thought out.” The outsider assured Malaya and he was happy that the other didn’t seem to be against the idea completely and even showed some signs of hope and anticipation. “So if you want let’s just finish dinner and then we’ll head for the city.”

Malaya blushed softly as the man took his hand. Somehow the simple gesture felt far more intimate than of Ryan had tried to touch his body. "Thank you..." Malaya smiled shyly, his free hand moving to tuck his hair behind his ear.

"If you really don't mind..." He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath as he tried to gather his courage. "I-I think that would be nice." He gave Ryan a nervous glance, uncomfortable with the idea of voicing his own opinion and desires so openly.

It was nice to see the islander smile for a change and he wanted to see him smile more often in the future. And he hoped that his smile wouldn’t be that hesitant and shyly anymore one day as he hoped that the other would gain more self-confidence and trust in himself.

Ryan smiled widely since he was glad that the other had voiced his opinion to him. He nodded saying:” I absolutely don’t mind. I would be more than happy to.”

And after they had finished dinner, he brought their plates and glasses into the automatic dishwasher and then went up to the door waiting for the young male to be ready to leave.

In the garage he saw that he had plenty of luxurious cars to pick from and he couldn’t really decide which one to take. He then took the one that stood closest to the garage door. The outsider held the passenger door open for Malaya before he himself got into the car, starting the engine.

“Do you know the way into the city or should I rather use the navigation system?” he asked the islander and then added:” Do you perhaps already have a store in mind in which you would like to look?”

Malaya blushed deeply as Ryan opened the door for him. "A-ah... Thank you M-" He stopped himself, biting his lip as he got in. He squirmed slightly in the passenger seat. It felt weird for him to be sitting up front like this, like he was actually an equal to his master.

"I'm sorry... I don't know how to get to town from here... I could call for a driver if you'd like?" Malaya let his hair down before beginning to nervously re-brain it. He needed something to focus on besides his current situation. "Um... I don't know... There is a shop that has really pretty clothes... But I probably wouldn't look good in such pretty things." His cheeks flushed softly. "Um... A-also... Would you please permit me to call you 'master' when we're in public? If s-someone hears me not calling you that then I'll be punished."

When Malaya offered to call for a driver Ryan felt that he should have known better and shouldn’t have asked and just used the navigation system in the first place. He shook his head saying:” No, thank you. We won’t need a driver.” The brunette then pressed the power button on the navigation system and the high tech system made itself heard in a male computer voice. “Good day, please tell me your destination?” it asked and a sign of a loudhailer appeared on it. “

Ryan was a little confused at first as he wasn’t used to the navigation system actually saying something other than where he had to drive and he also wasn’t used to talking to it but simply typing in the destination. Wondering how close he had to be so that the device would understand him properly he leaned forward his head close to the screen as if it was a phone. “To the inner-city please!” he told it and then could see how the system calculated the fastest route. When it had completed that the computer voice started talking to him again, leading him through the unknowing streets of the island. The landscapes were truly beautiful and it could have been a nice place if the people and the system wasn’t that cruel, unethical and in just.

While he was following the streets he listened to what Malaya said. “I respectfully disagree. I think that you would look perfectly fine in elegant clothes. You are an elegant man, don’t you think so?” he let the other know as the navigation system told him to turn right on the next crossroads.

It was a little hard to not let what followed make his mood drop again and he also didn’t want to cause the islander any more inconveniences. He had probably caused him enough head ache for the day already. So he sighed when he said:” If you have to, feel free to do it. I don’t want you to get in trouble or them hurting you. You could call me everything if it kept those people from beating the shit out of you.”

The drive into the city didn’t take too long, finding a parking space did however. Apparently the members on the island loved to hang out in the city and they also seemed to enjoy buying expensive stuff and status symbols. Ryan got out of the car, walked around it and opened the door for the younger man again.

“Here we are!” he smiled. “Let’s find that shop with the pretty clothes you have talked about I’d say. You can at least look there and try them on and if you don’t like how they look on you, you can still find something that you like better. Is that a decent sounding plan for you?”

Malaya watched as Ryan spoke to the GPS. "You're so nice to everything..." He murmured. "Is everyone from the outside world so nice..?"

"I'm not really an elegant person..." The very idea made him frown. "I'm not even a per-" He cut himself off and went back to playing with his hair. "Wearing nice things would just draw attention to how... Simple I look..." His brow furrowed as he tried to stop himself from going on any longer. He could guess that he was already upsetting Ryan.

He got out of the car and began to walk a few steps behind Ryan. Not enough that it was difficult for them to keep talking, but enough to show that he didn't see himself as an equal. "Um... I think it was just down the main street, but I don't know if you would like to go to that area."

The main shopping street went along a beachfront, and was frankly massive. Along the street members could be seen making use of the islanders in stores and cafes. Fully grown men used beautiful young bodies as furniture, sitting on them or resting cold drinks on the islander's bare skin. Storefronts used the islanders as living mannequins, their skin painted pure white and their bodies bound into painful positions. Children who looked barely old enough to walk were used like sex toys while their masters held pleasant conversations. Just off the main street members beat islanders into submission, their cries and pleas for mercy going completely ignored.

Ryan chuckled when he heard the other say that he was nice to everything. “Am I? I don’t think that I am always nice to everything or everyone. If someone gave me a reason to not be, I wouldn’t be. But as long as someone doesn’t mistreat me or someone else I can’t think of a reason to not be kind to them.” He explained and shook his head regarding the question. “No. Not everyone in the outside world is always nice. There are arseholes and there are criminals but it is no comparison to here where abuse of other people is seen as completely normal. The behaviour of those members disgusts me.” He told the other.

That Malaya still saw himself as some kind of object was sad but he didn’t say anything to it. It wouldn’t help much, the other would need to experience that he wasn’t an object and then he might start to see himself differently.

When they started walking the streets Ryan looked at the other questioningly. “Why wouldn’t I like to go into that area?” he asked but soon after he had asked he started to imagine why. He could see islanders used as furniture, he could see people abusing them for sexual pleasure in public and he could even see paedophiles raping children on the street. The architect felt anger boiling inside of him and he crunched with his teeth and his hands clenched into fists. Looking at those men and women who used children for their disgusting sick perversions was too much and he could barely keep himself from walking up to them and beating the shit out of them. People like them had no right to a life outside of a high-security prison in his eyes and he was just about to go up to one of them and break their nose when he heard a voice he wished he didn’t know.

“Mister White!” the man exclaimed and waved to him and Ryan turned around, away from that outrageous scene. The brunette man looked into the blue eyes of Fred Garnett. The blond man in the expensive black suit was sitting in a coffee shop having a slave that wore the number eight on her clothes on the ground like a dog while he was laying his feet onto her back. Next to Fred sat two identically looking women, one red headed one blond and on the other side a handsome young man with light brown hair who had one of Fred’s slaves polishing his shoes.

Ryan walked up to the table, his face twisted in anger and his veins pulsating dangerously. “I see you’re getting to know our island. Are you satisfied with your house?” Fred smiled without a care in the world. He definitely noticed the outsiders rage but he found it more amusing than anything. “Would you join us?” he asked and the architect shook his head. “No! But I want to talk to you, right now. If you don’t want to get up from your seat I will do it right here in front of your friends.” He hissed aggressively, causing the blond man’s smile to even go wider. “I’m sorry. I should have introduced you. This is Mister Ryan White; he is our honourable member for the time he stays here with us. Mister White, those are Molly and Holly, they are twins and internationally well known models and this is Scott, he has grown up here like me.”

The outsider didn’t acknowledge any of them and looked at Fred,who sighed and then left his place but not without scolding the woman on the ground and giving her a kick. “What is it Mister White!? You look so stressed. Maybe your little friend there can make you relax some, hmm?” he said, his cold eyes meeting Malaya’s. Ryan nearly hit Fred, by now it was really hard for him to keep his fists down.

“No! I am not a rapist sicko and I don’t want that my announcement will turn into a disgusting rape session! Do you hear me!” he said and Fred’s smile went away and got replaced by an innocent, questioning expression.

“I can assure you that no one rapes anyone on this island. Rape is a serious crime and whoever did such a thing would never see daylight again.” The attractive blond man said but the architect just wanted to vomit at the sight of his face. “Don’t act like an idiot you know what I mean. Look around here, they even rape children on the street and no one is doing a thing.”

Fred patted the outsiders shoulder and the smiled creeped back into his face again. “Those aren’t children. Those are!” he said and pointed at a black haired girl with blue eyes and a blond haired boy with grey eyes. “If anything were to happen to this children I would beat that pervert to dead myself, trust me. But those what you called children aren’t. And the slaves on the party also aren’t people, they can’t be raped. If you’re gonna buy a sex toy and you use it, is that rape? No! They are no different from a sex toy Ryan, you should learn to understand that.”

Hearing that made Ryan grab Fred by his tie:”They are people! They are human beings and no sex toys. What you’re doing to them is a disgusting crime, you are disgusting!”

The blue eyes of the other looked into Ryans grey raging eyes completely confused before he busted out into laughter. When he stopped laughing he pulled his tie out of Ryan’s hand.

“I personally don’t sleep with them or let any of their dirty parts touch my body. I can understand why you won’t consider them...” The architect interrupted the other. “No! Oh, no, you don’t understand anything. I just won’t sleep with anyone ever who did it because he felt obligated to, you on the other hand have a superiority complex!” The contract man laughed again. “Fine! Still, I don’t sleep with them but I don’t condemn those members who make use of them that way. It is their right. But I will just have sex with someone of my standard, someone like you. I sleep with women, I sleep with men, I could fuck you or you could fuck me. I'm flexible.”

The architect was completely baffled, he didn’t know what to say anymore and he couldn’t understand what was in those peoples head anymore. They were completely insane. And didn’t people with Fred’s world view usually condemn homosexual behaviour? “Not in a million years would I have sex with someone as despicable as you.” He screamed into Garnett’s face, not thinking about what consequences it might have for him to insult the son of the CEO of the cooperation. Garnett sighed theatrical before his deep voice sounded again:”That’s too bad. God, we could have had the greatest hate sex ever the way you despise me. Don’t you think that it would be nice to let your hate for me out on my masterpiece of a body, this crown of evolution and beauty? I can be just as masochistic as sadistic and I’m sure we’d both have a lot of pleasure. However, you should remember that if you won’t consider me and won’t make use of the slaves, this is going to be a lonesome year for you. Most members don’t care to find someone of their own standard when they can just take the slaves. It's a pity but it's true. So in case you change your mind and have enough of your hand, you have my number.” With these words that were more mocking Ryan’s concerns and the actual topic of the conversation than everything Fred turned around to go back to his friends.

Ryan stood there a little helpless and disoriented:” I don’t want rape on my announcement! Got it!” he shouted after the other but the blond just raised his arm meaning ‘See you.'

The brunette looked into Malaya’s eyes and he felt like he was a disappointment for the islander. So he just continued with their way and it felt odd to him that Malaya wouldn’t walk directly next to him. The brown haired male would turn around to him all the time and would try to walk slower in order to walk next to each other but Malaya would just walk slower as well. And in this moment he really felt completely alone and a little desperate.

Malaya went silent the moment he head Fred's familiar voice. His gaze lowered to the ground as he shrunk back, attempting to go unnoticed by the man. He had to do his best stop himself from trembling, afraid that he could do something that would earn him a punishment. He visibly flinched at the aggressive tone in Ryan's voice, expecting it to be aimed at him and not Fred.

A soft gasp escaped Malaya's lips as Ryan went to grab Fred. "M-Master`" He cut himself off and stepped back, biting his lip to stop himself for interfering.

His eyes raised for a moment as Ryan turned around. The architect's expression made Malaya's chest tighten. He wished that he could do something to comfort the man, but he doesn't say anything in front of Fred or the other members.

As Malaya followed the man he noticed that he kept slowing down. At first he just thought Ryan was getting tired or looking at things, but eventually he realized that Ryan wanted to walk together.

Malaya chewed his lip and looked around to see if anyone was watching before quickening his pace to match Ryan's. He reached out and hesitantly slipped his hand into the older man's. "M..." He paused for a moment and glanced around again. "R-Ryan..?" He said softly, peering up at him. "A-are you alright...?"

The outsider had given up to try bringing Malaya to walk next to him when the islander suddenly caught up to him and walked at his pace. Wondering why the other had changed his mind about it he was taken off guard when the younger male’s warm and soft hand was taking his. It made his heart jump for a moment thinking about Malaya taking his hand as he hoped that he did that because he wanted to and not because he had learned to do that under certain circumstances. He wanted to laugh about himself while he was thinking that. Apparently he was already starting to question everything on that island even things about which he normally wouldn’t think a second time.

He intertwined his fingers with the islanders and squeezed his hand a little. Ryan took a deep breath when the other asked if everything was alright with him. “Yes! No! I don’t know.... Probably not.” He gave an answer that wasn’t really one. “It’s just, I’m sorry to be such a disappointment, such useless in the eyes of such horrible acts and what they did to you. I’m not a soldier, I only know how to fight with words but those people are immune to arguments I fear.” The man paused for a moment. “How can they not realise how disgusting their double standards are? How can someone be so indoctrinated or cruel to be able to strip other people off of their humanity and see them as toys or objects? This Fred, he really seems to think that nothing wrong is going on here. He doesn’t even seem to understand that what they are doing is evil.”

The brunette had to stop himself to not further rant and complain.

“I’m sorry! I shouldn’t bother you with my thoughts you have more serious worries and problems.” He said when he saw a shop that could have been the one Malaya had meant.

“Is that the shop with the pretty clothes you meant?” he wanted to know from the local.

"You're not useless..." Malaya said softly, his gaze dropping to the ground. "But I do understand Master Garnett's way of thinking. When you grow up being told that something is an undeniable fact, it's kind of hard to think any other way. Even if you're told otherwise... It's like..." He trailed off for a moment, trying to think of some way to explain it. "Like if someone told you that you could fly if you just stopped believing in gravity. Even if they proved it to you, you wouldn't really believe them... Right?" He sighed softly and shook his head. "I'm sorry... I guess that's a stupid way to put it..."

His eyes lit up at the sight of the store, one of the few that didn't use islanders as mannequins. "Y-yes! That's it!" The mannequins were made of blue glass and wore outfits that really did look like they were based off the clothes from Disney fairy tale movies. Everything was shimmery and light, like something out of a dream.

Malaya squeezed Ryan's hand lightly. "Um... Do you really think I might look good in that kind of thing?" He asked softly, a bit afraid to actually go into the store.

Ryan let his head drop when Malaya was referring to Fred as his master. “Would you consider not calling this man Master? Whenever you do that you are just validating him. He is not your Master even if he thinks he is. And even if he was someone’s Master he would be a horrible one.” The brunette said sighing deeply considering what the other told him.

“I understand what you mean. And no I wouldn’t just take their word for it and jump down from the next skyscraper to see if it was true but if they could provide evidence I would look into it and consider that my viewpoints might were wrong. But I don’t follow an ideology and try to keep my mind as open as possible. I’ve always been encouraged to think for myself. That’s a severe difference between my upbringing and his upbringing.” He concluded and tried to ban Fred and the scenes from his mind for just a moment.

The older male smiled again when he saw Malaya’s eyes lighting up at the sight of the store and he was happy to see that they didn’t abuse living people as puppets forcing them into unnatural and unhealthy positions.

The blue glass puppets looked interesting and artistic especially dressed in those luxurious dresses that reminded Ryan of Disney land and rococo at the same time.

The man from the outside world smiled encouraging while he nodded looking him into his dark eyes. ” Yes, I am confident that you will look incredibly stunning in those clothes.” He assured the other and stroke one of his long dark strands of hair out of his face gently before he went into the store not letting go of the younger male’s hand.

A young, thin lady with black straight hair and full lips walked up to them and smiled friendly.

” Welcome Sir, how can I help you?” she wanted to know and Ryan nodded to Malaya. “My friend Malaya would love to look if he could find something he would like to wear here.” He let her know and the lady now turned her attention towards Malaya. “Of course! Have you something particular in mind?” she asked in a friendly tone, smiling at the islander.

• 2 months later...

Malaya moved to hide behind Ryan as they stepped into the store, his hand slipping out of Ryan's. He was suddenly overcome with nerves at the idea of actually picking out something he wanted. He lightly bit his lip and reached out to hold onto the edge of Ryan's shirt. "I... I don't know..." He mumbled, dropping his gaze to the floor. "Is there anything here that you think might fit me..?" He glanced up at Ryan and then at the shop keeper before lowering his gaze again.

It felt like his heart was beating out of his chest. He couldn't fight the feeling that he might do something wrong at any moment. Was it really okay for him to even be here? How could he possibly ask his master to buy something for him? He had to fight the urge to suggest Ryan just pick something for him. He glanced around the store for something that wasn't too fancy. His eyes landed on a white button-down shirt that slowly faded into pale blue. It fit loosely on the mannequin, almost like a dress. Malaya stared at it for a moment before looking away. "Am... Am I allowed to try things on?" He asked softly.

The brunette noticed that the young male had gotten anxious again and he felt how he let go of his hand and was clinging onto his shirt instead. He didn’t mind that the islander did that but he felt sorry that the other had had to live a life that had led to him getting all tense and anxious at the simple thought of picking some clothes in a shop for himself. This was not supposed to be that way and he had hoped that the other would be able to enjoy that but it seemed harder for the dark featured man than he had expected.

“I’m sure there are a lot of items.” Ryan said to the question whether he or the shop owner found that there was something fitting. The architect’s green-greyish eyes wandered around in the shop. There were a lot of clothes and he had trouble of getting aware of the separate items. He hadn’t expected the shop to have such a variety of clothes as it had looked rather small from the outside.

While Ryan’s eyes where a little overwhelmed the lady from the shop was already on her way to suggest some items for Malaya as she knew her collections.

She already had picked quite a few for the other to try when she realised that the young man was looking at a specific shirt. “Of course you can!” the woman said with a friendly smile, put down the clothes she had picked together onto the counter to get the shirt down from the mannequin for him and handed it to the islander. “The changing cubicle is over there!” her soft voice sounded when she showed Malaya the direction.

Ryan who was still trying to put some outfit together from the clothes in the store looked deep in thought while he held some things together that didn’t really fit. The woman laughed gently. “You’re not coming from the fashion industry are you?” she joked and the man from the outside world put the clothes back where he had gotten them from. “It’s that obvious huh?” he said and then added:” I’m coming from the construction industry. I’m an architect!” The lady seemed to like his job and then offered him the armchair in front of the changing cubicle to wait for Malaya and she suggested that he should leave the choice of clothes to his friend and her.

Malaya hesitated for a moment before releasing Ryan's shirt. He was still so on edge that the idea of leaving the man's side felt almost too much. After taking a deep breath he managed to let go and stepped forward, hugging the clothes to his chest. "I-I'll be quick..." He promised, worried that Ryan might not want to wait too long.

He slipped into the changing room and drew the curtain closed before undressing. He lightly ran his fingers over the smooth fabric of the new shirt. It felt so nice against his skin, he could hardly believe that he was actually allowed to wear it. Malaya quickly slipped on the shirt and peeked out of the cubicle at Ryan. "Do you want to see?" He asked softly as he pushed the curtain back. The shirt-dress reached his mid-thigh and and shimmered in the light as he moved.

Ryan looked at the younger man and put it off with a smile:”No need to hurry. You can take your time. I don’t need to go anywhere now and the chair is quite comfortable.” He said and it indeed was a really great armchair they had.

After a short while the brunette architect heard Malaya’s voice and he nodded but then realised that the other couldn’t see him nodding through the curtain. “I’d love to see.” He answered and when the man with the long black hair appeared he really looked well dressed in the shirt. “You look really handsome and attractive in this Malaya, it suits you well.” Ryan let him know and the lady from the shop agreed with him. “Your friend is right, you look gorgeous.”

Malaya looked down at himself, his cheeks flushed softly. "It isn't too fancy for me is it..?" He asked shyly. "I've never worn something this nice..." He lightly ran his fingers over the fabric. "M-maybe there's something that's a little more simple... I-I don't want to stand out too much." He looked up at Ryan through his eyelashes. "Unless you like it on me m-" He cut himself off and lightly bit his lip to stop himself from calling the outsider 'master' again.

Of course Ryan had realised that the other had been about to call him his master again but he appreciated that he had not done it and he counted that as a step into the right direction and smiled at Malaya in a soft and validating manner before he finally addressed the shirt the other wore. “I don’t think it is too fancy for you, I think it is like it was made for you and I really like it on you and think it looks good. I also don’t get why the people shouldn’t see what a fine and handsome fellow you are. “ he gave him his opinion. “But that’s just my opinion and that isn’t what truly matters. What actually does matter is how you think that looks on you and whether you feel comfortable wearing it. Those are important criteria not whether I like it or not, I’m not the one wearing it after all.” Ryan told him with a wink and an encouraging expression on his face and in his greyish-green eyes.

Malaya's cheeks flushed deeply at the compliment and he lightly fidgeted with the edge of his shirt. "But... Isn't it bad for me to stand out too much?" He asked softly. "Or is that another thing that's different where you're from..?"

He turned back to one of the mirrors in the changing room and stared at himself for a moment. "I guess it still shows a lot of skin so it isn't that strange for me to wear..." He said, mostly to himself. "It isn't like a real suit or anything." He chewed his lower lip as he stared at himself. It was impossible for him to shake the fear that going to a party in such a revealing outfit could end very badly.

He looked at the other a little surprised. “I don’t see why you shouldn’t stick out. Is there a particular reason why you think this would be bad?” he asked with a questioning expression.

“I’m not sure but it might be. Where I am from everyone regardless of their phenotype is allowed to dress themselves well and stand out of the crowd.” Ryan explained with a shrug of his shoulders as this was nothing that he thought was special at all.

Hearing Malaya’s monologue in the changing cubicle he realised that the other apparently intended to only wear the shirt while Ryan had thought he would wear this with a trouser. He was looking to the young woman a little helplessly and she seemed rather surprised as well.

“Malaya what would you say if you combined that with some nice trousers? It wouldn’t be that revealing then and look well dressed too. I am certain the friendly lady here has a fitting trouser to this?” and while he suggested that the woman had already brought three different trousers for him to try.

Ryan took them and reached his arm into the cubicle to hand him the trousers without pulling the curtain away.