sharkbait Posted June 3, 2019 Posted June 3, 2019 Thanks! I liked the prequel and I'm excited to read this one now!!
hadas Posted June 11, 2019 Posted June 11, 2019 Thank you so much!! didn't even know this manga has more than 1 volume, so happy!
chan.com Posted June 28, 2019 Posted June 28, 2019 This link is dead. Can you update it? I really want to read this manga. Thank you ♥
sakaki2015 Posted July 9, 2019 Posted July 9, 2019 Could you please upload the link again PLEASE :Sad: 1
AyAyy Posted August 11, 2019 Posted August 11, 2019 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. -san. Please reupload, the link is dead and is there a raw for vol.2 yet? Thankyou
mero-chanXD Posted May 5, 2020 Posted May 5, 2020 PLEASEEEEEE!!! I BEG YOUUUUUUU! REuplod this awesome manga! I bought the prequel and i would love to see how the life of these two cuties goes on! QwQ
Zacktachi 18 Posted July 16, 2020 Posted July 16, 2020 Re-upload Motodoutei wa Nandodemo Ai wo Sakebitai! ❧ YAMADA Papiko [JP] Can you please reupload this, there's only one link and it's dead ;_;
lridzz Posted August 16, 2021 Posted August 16, 2021 The link does not work could you do it again please 🙏
Key Posted December 21, 2021 Posted December 21, 2021 New links added in first post, thanks to Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ! (: 3 6
dalek_emperor Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 Thank you very much, Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now