Sinners' Pleasure R-18 (Cryptconfessions and DJIce)

Cryptconfessions

Twincest RP

Name: Lukas Hellscross

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Race: Incubus

The sound of birds flapping invaded the major but not long until a gunshot was heard. Normal day for normal people but its always a play day for the demons. In the heart of an estate lies a manor, no, not a manor but a castle. A castle in which darkness resides in a place that even though densely packed with churches, still reeks in sins.

The onyx haired male stirred from his slumber. The sun shone brightly on his face and a grin of mischief made way to his lips. Lucas Hellscross is his name. He sound like a normal person who bore the name of hell but in reality he is a demon himself.

Next to him is his twin who's sleeping soundly while embracing his brother's arms. His long tongue licks his lip before he propped his arm to support his head. They had a rough night hunting humans, why not give his brother a break?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

• Cryptconfessions

Name: Simon Hellcross

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Race: Incubus

Simon lay completely still aside from the soft rise and fall of his chest. His dark hair was draped over his eyes and he appeared to be resting peacefully beside his twin brother. It was clear he was taking advantage of his chance to sleep in after their long night of hunting humans.

The male finally shifted after a while, his eyes fluttering open as he stretched his arms above his head. A soft groan left him and he brushed the hair out of his eyes before he groggily peered over at his brother. A smile crossed his lips as he turned over to wrap his arms around him.

"Morning." He murmured softly, though he closed his eyes again as he wasn't quite awake all the way yet. "How'd you sleep?" He asked before his mouth opened in a soft yawn.

"Good morning little brother", Lucas purred. Little brother. Simon doesn't like to be called like that. His blue eyes and black hair just mirrored his brother's but the difference is still high. On the two of them, Lucas is clearly the wild one or the bipolar one just what that human girl said last night.

One second he'll be very mean, then he will turn very seductive. Simon is the sweet one. Sweet and Kind like an angel but he's not an angel. "I have a very good night. How about you? Are you still sleepy?" His smirked never falter as he hover above his own brother.

An unamused expression crossed Simon's face and he opened one eye to look at the other male. "For the last time, we're the same age you dork." He grumbled softly. He probably should've been used to Lucas calling him "little brother" by now considering how often he did so, but it still agitated him. That was probably the reason he did it when Simon thought about it.

"I'm not exactly awake yet, but I doubt I could fall back asleep. I slept really well actually." He smiled as he looked up at his brother as he hovered over him. He reached up and patted his face. "What's that smirk for? Hm?" He asked with his eyebrow raised, though he still had a smile on his face

"Technically I'm older than you", he replied before he lowered his face to his brother's torso. He is older. . . by minutes. "It's not my fault you have a big head that mom had a hard time taking you out". He licked his lips once again he began kissing his brother's chest and his left hand made way to his brother's nipple. He kissed and licked the same spot and his fingers played with the nipples. He pulled it hard before letting it go, making his brother whine.

"You like calling me big brother so why not retaliate?" From the chest, he moved his head to his brother's face. Their lips are few centimeters away from each other.His brother's face is going flustered and his heart beat is going crazy.

"Yeah, by a few minutes. That's like nothing." He snorted at what his brother said next. "I do not have a fat head, you were just in a hurry and ended up shoving your way out first." He chuckled, then hummed softly as the other man began kissing his chest and toying with his nipples. He whimpered as his nipple was pulled roughly before he released it.

"Since when?" He teased, looking up at his brother as his face reddened. He bit his lip as he ran his fingers through Lucas's hair. "Someone eager." He snickered softly.

"That still makes me older", Lucas said before savoring his brother's lips. Souls of those girls last night is good but not satisfying enough to feed his desires. "You have a fat head. Your chubby cheeks are like those meat buns Tom makes at winter nights". Tom is their butler. Though he is a higher demon, Tom chose to guide and serve them.

He pulled him again into a french kiss as he sat up and placed his brother on his lap. "Every night when I ravish your body, you always call me big brother", he teased. "Not like you say, you moan it loud". He watch his brother's face go red as he emphasize the word loud. "You're actually very loud that Tom once entered my office asking if you're okay".

"It doesn't count though." Simon gasped as his brother kept calling his head fat. "My cheeks are so not fat!" He moved his hands to feel his face. "At least my head isn't as big as that fat ass of yours." He teased him back and laughed softly. "You slap it and it just wiggles like a plate of jello."

He shut his eyes and moaned into the kiss, feeling Lucas's tongue slip into his mouth as he was pulled up onto his lap. He opened his eyes and looked at him, his face flushing at what he said. "T-That doesn't count! It's just cause I'm lost in the pleasures..!" He said quickly. "Oh jeez, don't remind me... That was awkward..." He mumbled, his face reddening more.

"But you like it so that counts". Moving bolder, Lucas pulled his identical twin into his lap and he began biting his neck. Though they are both incubus, their fangs can still hurt each other. His playful mood vanished as the scent whipped through his sensitive nose. It was the scent of the girl that they made love to and killed last night.

That girl clung to his brother the most, much to his dismay. Not that he wanted the girl all to himself but he is just very very possessive of his brother. Annoyed, Lucas suddenly bit his brother hard, drawing blood with his fangs. Talk about being bipolar.

"Tell me little brother, did you enjoy that slut last night?"

Simon said nothing in response, though he shut his eyes and groaned softly as his brother began biting his neck. The bites weren't exactly painful until he suddenly felt Lucas bite down harder. A soft squeak came from Simon and he winced from the pain, gritting his teeth as he grunted painfully. He had lived with his brother suddenly switching moods all his life, yet it still seemed to come completely out of nowhere at times.

He moved his arms around his twin, his fingers running through the back of the other man's hair as he suddenly asked about the girl they used the other night. "I enjoyed her for the only reason we hunted her in the first place, and that's as food. You worry too much, brother. You know I never enjoy anyone quite as much as I enjoy you. They're merely food, but you're my pleasure." He told him softly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah right", he resumed in biting his twin and he slapped his ass at the same time. His brother whimpered at his arms while his limbs began shaking. "So brother, are you ready for our game today?" he asked. His hand snaked into his brother's waist and into the folds of his buttock.

He laid his brother back down to the soft mattress and he pulled his legs apart, completely exposing his brother's body. He licked his lips and he began playing with his hole. His fingers are not lubricated and he began shoving it in, creating a mixture of pain and pleasure that can be seen in his brother's facial expressions.

Simon gasped and whimpered softly as his brother continued to bite him. "It's true..." He insisted, biting his bottom lip lightly. He felt the other man's hands snake around his waist and gave a slight nod in response. Once he was laid down with his legs spread apart, his face reddened as his body was completely exposed.

Feeling his brothers dry fingers slip into his entrance, Simon shut his eyes tightly and hissed through his teeth, giving a pained groan. He couldn't help but moan from the violation as well though, feeling an odd mix of pain and pleasure. His cock began to harden after a moment.

Lucas could feel himself internally moaning in his brother's response. As sadist he is, pain turns him on. This thing has been going on since they are 15. Both of them own a torture room, in where they torture their victims. If not the victim, his brother.

He began thrusting his fingers roughly as his brother hissed in pain. "Them good", he answered back, curling his fingers and hitting his brother's spots roughly. "Because today, I decided to give Tom a break". Yes, that higher demon had enough of the brother's idiocy. He plan to give him a two week vacation in their villa three forests away from the mansion.

"And since he is away, you will be the one to be his substitute", his smirk widened and he straighten in his position. His cock is standing hard and proud making his brother blush. He stretched his fingers as his ram like horns came out of his head. "I hope you like things really rough little brother".

In swift motion, his member entered his brother's hole. Scraping the insides and making it bleed a little. He left his brother no time to adjust and began thrusting hardly. His ears turned deaf to his brother's whimpers of pain

Simon tensed up and whimpered, gritting his teeth tightly as his brother's finger continued to thrust into him roughly. He looked over at the other in question. "You gave Tom a break..?" His eyes widened slightly as he noticed the smirk his brother gave him.

His gaze moved to his brother's erect cock, his face reddening at the sight. He knew this was going to hurt more than he'd like it to. "Substitute for what exactly?" He asked. He felt Lucas's cock suddenly force it's way into him, his eyes widening as he screamed out in pain.

The incubus gripped at the bed tightly and threw his head back, giving agonizing cries and whimpers as his brother immediately started thrusting into him roughly. The absence of any lube made it even more painful as it tore the inside of him. "F-Fuck, Lucas..! Slow down..!" He yelped.

"Of course love", Lucas answered. Instead of slowing down, he began thrusting harder into his brother. "You'll be a substitute butler for a week. Or in short you'll be serving me", he grinned. "Don't worry love, I will not be rough. Not much". He raised his brother's leg, savoring the pleasure that he is receiving. His lips smothered his brother's, silencing the cries. Slowly, does cries turns to moans as he began hitting the best spots inside his brother.

"Tell me brother, what do you want to do today?" Without pulling out, Lucas repositioned his brother. Simon is now on his hands and knees. He's saliva is dripping on the mattresses.

Simon cried out louder as Lucas began thrusting harder into him. He should've known better than to tell his brother to slow down. He gritted his teeth tightly and groaned painfully. His cries were muffled as his brother pressed his lips to his in a kiss and he shut his eyes as he started giving muffled moans. Each thrust into him was hitting his sweet spot, making him feel more pleasure as the pain started subsiding. The incubus groaned as his brother broke the kiss and pulled out, moving him into his hands and knees. "I-I don't know... Anything..." He answered breathily, unable to think clearly at the moment.

Lucas smirked at him. His hand snaked towards his brother's cock giving it a light squeeze before giving him a hand job. "Then we will be playing today", he said. His thrusts became more and more erratic as he gave out a loud moan. He stopped thrusting for a moment, looking at his brother's eyes. "Ride me", he whispered.

Simon squeaked softly and arched his back more with a breathy moan. "O-Okay..." He murmured lustfully before his moans got louder. His hands gripped at the bed tightly as his brother's thrusts became rougher. Once he stopped, the incubus opened his eyes to look back at the other in question. The words that left him made his face flush more, but he gave a nod before he moved to flip them over, leaving his brother on his back with him on top. He began moving his hips quickly, moaning out as Lucas's cock slid in and out of him.

Lucas leaned to he mattress as a set of pillows appeared on his back. He let out a moan as Simon began riding him. He likes to be ridden hard, he's sure of that. He pulled in his brother to another kiss as he kept on giving him a handjob. On the other hand, he looked at his phone. "There's a lot for us to be eaten today", he said. A list of people appeared on the screen. Different girls of different ages and of different races.

• 3 weeks later...

Simon panted as he continued to moving, giving moans and grunts as he did. He shut his eyes and gave a muffled moan as he was pulled into another kiss, his cock twitching slightly as his brother stroked it. Seeing the girls on Lucas's phone made a slight grumble leave him. He'd never really been one to enjoy women. "Why can't we just fuck and eat guys." He mumbled breathily.

"Male soul is a little more stronger than females but they tend to become sweeter over time", Lucas said before he let out a moan himself. "Do you want to pick up men later?" he smirked towards his brother who seemed to be enjoying his ride now. He turned his phone and opened it to another page and showed his brother the list. Afterwards, he began video taping his brother. "Smile for the sex tape brother"

The incubus nodded slightly and groaned through clenched teeth as he kept moving his hips. "Yeah, we've never really tried it before." He looked towards the list, nodding slightly. As soon as he started taping him his face reddened and he moved a hand over to cover the camera. "Don't tape me, no one needs to see it." He grumbled.