heyo~

h-honey

hello, everyone! the name's honey, just signed up about an hour or so ago out of sheer boredom and am hoping it was a good decision.~ not sure exactly how to introduce myself here, so i suppose i'll start with the reason i'm here! it's been a while since i've done any kind of m// rp, but i have recently discovered that i am very bored without it, and have since decided to try and get back into it. i plan on making a recruitment thread asap (though my brain is kinda mush at the moment so it might end up having to wait until tomorrow), but if anyone who reads this happens to be searching for something, i am literally always up for anything and everything monsterboy related~

it's safe to assume everyone here is into yaoi, so i'll skip all that mumbo jumbo. i like cats, final fantasy xiv (though my ps4 controller is currently broken so i'm experiencing extreme withdrawals), soul sacrifice, and most things related to magic/the occult. i'm not quite sure how tight-knit y'all are around here, but i'm usually bored, mostly like people, and am always looking for friends to chat with as well. ^^

i feel like i've rambled long enough, so i suppose i'll end it here. thank you for reading, and i look forward to meeting everyone!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Mitsukuni~

• fan_yaoi

• NekoWizard

• h-honey

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

giphy.gif

Nice to meet you and welcome to our little family ^_^

Your intro and your interests are so interesting! And you will find RP partners in no time here, we have a lot of RP'ers. I might even take a look myself. But it can happen that it may take longer to reply to them from time to time, depending on how busy I am. Anyways I have you in mind now and whenever you feel like talking about your favorite yaoi' you're currently reading, or general things, just contact any of us ( including me ofcourse) ;) we are glad to help you and chitchat with you! ;)

So see ya!

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Honey, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! Woah! I love Final Fantasy too! (and games as well, of course! ^ ^ ) so I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hello

~!

Welcome to the forum ^_^ i hope you find many amazing friends and discover wonderful things around here~ Enjoy your time~!

Hello Honey! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum with lots of friends. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello And Welcome!!!I hope you will like it here :D

I hope to see you areond in the forum. Have a very ncie day :]

:9onion70: