Beautiful Voice (Anonymous_lurking x Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Name: Leon Carmine

Hair: Platinum blonde hair, always very neatly cut

Eye color: Bright green, wears dark glasses

Attitude: Comes across as cold and uncaring, but is actually just shy.

Dislikes: Laziness, bad food. Waking up early.

Other things: Is very embarrassed about how much he likes anime. Prefers minimalistic clothing and decor. A slight germaphobe, has a pet ring-necked parakeet named Pia.

Leon stood before the convention center. The panel must be ending around now. Leon truly wished that he could have gone, but what if he met someone who recognized him? Or what if he had to sit next to someone disgusting?

There were just too many things that could go wrong. Instead he sat down on a bench out front and sipped an artisinal coffee from a nearby shop. He didn't expect anything from this. But perhaps if he could meet his idol and just say something, anything. It wasn't like he needed an autograph or a long Q&A. Just to say hello and that he thought the other man was amazingly talented.

Even if he didn't see his idol, it was better than just waiting at home. Eventually he spotted the other man and stood up, hurrying to the other's side. "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be Mr.Josh Leonn?" His question came across as far more aggressive than he had meant, almost as if he was about to accuse the other of something.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• anonymous_lurking

🌟🌟Name: Josh Leonn

🌟🌟Hair: windswept to the right and covers a bit of his right eye. His hair color is strawberry blonde.

🌟🌟Eye color: they are a soft hue of*green.

🌟🌟Attitude: He is jolly, polite, and modest. A bit clusmy when he get nevrous/flustered.He likes to wear a smile and think on the bright side.

🌟🌟Dislikes: Dosent like overbearing fans. Or people with high pride. Nor cabbage with a deep hatred for.

🌟🌟Likes: The color deep lush purple and birds. Also likes his job as a voice actor with a passion. His fans as well as sunsets and the wild life.

🌟🌟Other things: Makes dumb puns with his collegues and is intemendated by people who wear glasses. Has a pet rock named bob, he dosent tell people this. Although he seems collected and a bit professional to the general public he really is just a silly guy. He voice acts as the main charcter of an anime.(girl character who is cool and serious)

Josh swiftly left the stage as the crowd boomed with claps and cheers. The panel had gone smoothly and he had enjoyed himself. His colleagues had felt the same way and patted lightly on eachothers backs. As Josh grabbed his waterbottle he had overhead the others talking about getting some coffee. Feeling generous, Josh said that he would return with the beverages quickly as a gift. He had said quickly, yet he stood in the sidewalk lost.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be Mr.Josh leonn?" Josh had turned around after hearing his name said in such a tone. His eyes widend in fear as he saw the otherman. He looked intimidating and gave off a mean vibe. Josh got a sudden shiver thinking about what he had done wrong to have had said his name in that tone. Another thought that hit him like a bullet was, how in the world this man knew his name. Only one solution came up in his head: witchcraft.'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Witchcraft? Really?' Josh scolded himself.

"U-um, Yes? I am Josh." He awkwardly answered as he fiddled around with his hands. Josh tried really hard to look the man in the eyes and not run away as fast as possible. Yet he couldn't stop the bit of tears collecting near the edges of his eyes and how his body was shivering in fear.

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Leon didn't notice the other man's shaking, too focused on prevent himself from trembling. "Um, Mr. Leonn." Leon cleared his throat. "I wasn't able to go to your panel today, but I wanted to have a chance to tell you that I truly admire your talent and I hope that you will continue to work so hard."

He felt his cheeks growing hot with embarrassment. "Ah, well, I apologize for taking up your time. I do not want to trouble you for an autograph since I am sure that you are tired." Without thinking he pulled out his business card and held it out for the man. "I doubt that you will ever need my assistance. But if you are ever in town and need a last minute reservation then please give me a call and I will see what I can do."

Josh was afraid of the words that were to come out of the mans mouth ,but was shocked to hear his response. He looked at the man and saw the blush on his cheeks as he praised him. He thought that was kinda cute, not that it really mattererd or anything. The man then toke out his card and held it out towards Josh.

As Josh toke the business card from the other man he felt embarrassed on how he had perceived the individual standing before him. The man was just trying to have a chance to talk to his idol.' Oh gosh do I feel bad, Josh thought. He then realize that he was still helplessly lost as. he reached out his hand to stop the other man from leaving," Thank you, I appreciate your complements! And it really isn't to much trouble to give you an autograph but could you help show me the way to a cafe, I kinda got lost here, heh. Oh and I didn't quite catch your name either!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, I would be honored to show you to a cafe." A smile crossed Leon's face. "I am Leon Carmine, I am a professional restaurant critic. I do monthly articles for an international magazine and weekly reviews for a local newspaper. So I can show you to the best cafe within walking distance."

"Please follow me Mr. Leonn." Leon made a slight gesture for the other man to follow him and began to walk in the opposite direction of the town's main street. "Is there anything in particular that you are in the mood for? My favorite place nearby is a cafe with wonderful sweet and savory pancakes. They have everything from pancakes with lox to blueberry cheesecake pancakes."

Josh's mouth watered at hearing the mention of food. The sweets Leon had talked about had sounded really good. Josh then answered the man,"I'm actually just getting some coffee for me and my colleagues, but the blueberry cheesecake pancakes you mentioned sound delicious!"

He was happy to find the right person to guide him to a cafe. This man knew his places and Josh was lucky to have a run in with him. Perhaps going out in a town you don't know by yourself is a pretty bad idea but golly was he saved by a gentleman. Speaking of gentlemanly,"Leon you don't have to call Mr.Leonn just say my first name. I mean it is the name given to me by birth, wouldn't it be a shame not to use it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, this cafe also roasts their own beans every day. They have wonderful coffee in general, but their honey butter lattes are heavenly." Leon smiled as he walked. He was actually going to be useful to his idol, it was like a dream come true.

His eyes grew wide as Josh suggested calling him by his first name. "I... That sounds so casual though..." He looked away, cheeks flushing softly. "I truly find you inspiring... Just speaking to you took all my courage." He lightly chewed his lip, thinking about it a bit more. "Perhaps I could call you Mr. Josh? If that would make you more comfortable."

Josh softly chuckled at the other man as he seemed flusterd at his request."pfthaha, you really don't have to force yourself to be so formal. And there's nothing wrong with being casual, after all I'm just your average Joe." Josh smiled as he spoke to Leon. Honestly this man came straight out of a fairytale with the way he spoke, dressed, and looked. Anybody would be able to fall for him, Josh thought.

"Ah, but if it really bothers you than call me what you like. And I appericaite how you see me, but trust me I'm nothing too special." Josh said with a cherry tone " Also don't get to tight up, loosen up a bit. I don't bite trust me." Josh then grabbed the man's shirt, to get his attention, as he pointed to a a cafe." Is that the place?" He asked with excitement evident in his voice.

"Ah..." Leon's cheeks flushed as he felt his idol grab his shirt. "I- Er- T-that is not it, the one I had in mind was this." He pointed to a tiny hole in the wall cafe. "I know it does not look like much. But they have a large garden in the back which is very relaxing. Especially since it is away from any traffic."

He led Josh into the cafe which looked very old fashioned but cozy. Leon picked up a menu and handed it to Josh. "Please pick whatever you would like Mr. Josh, it is my treat."

• 5 months later...

"You don't really have to pay for me. Its fine I can pay for myself plus Im the one who stole your time to go to a cafe.", Josh ansewered waving his hands in the the air. He then skimmed through the menu and saw the blueberry cheesecake pancakes they spoke about earlier. 'Oh gosh the words used to describe the pancake flavor was put to the trash at the actual picture on the menu of the delicacy.For sure that pancake was going straight into the dooms of the stomache' Josh thought. Looking at all the treats and coffee's he felt his mouth watering. Or perhaps it actually was. That’s when Josh realized there was actual drool dripping from his mouth. He quickly wiped it off but the embarrassment stayed evident on his face with the cheery red blush on his cheeks. He looked across the table just to make sure Leon didn't see him. Sure seemed like he didn't and he hoped he actually didn't see.

After what felt like an internal war in his mind ,between all the choices, Josh settled with a hazelnut coffee and plate of those god heavenly blueberry cheesecake pancakes. He was quite happy that he had ran in to this man. Mostly because he would have never been exposed to the those pancakes, oh gosh those pancakes. Besides that, Josh was enjoying Leon's company as well.

"Ah, Leon I'm really glad I met you! Today's been nice with you around.How about you? How do you feel today is going?",Josh spoke his mind and questionend Leon.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

((I have to say I am extremely sorry that I have not responded-due to some issues-and if you haven't lost interest in this rp I will like it if you could still continue it with me. But it's your choice. Anyway thank you so far for ring with me I am extremely thankful for it))

• Saga locked this topic