24-ji, Kimi no Heart wa Nusumareru ~Kaitou Jade~ (English Yaoi Game)

Kojichan

kaitou_jade_box.jpg

Title-JP: 24-ji, Kimi no Heart wa Nusumareru ~Kaitou Jade~

Title-EN: Your Heart will be Stolen at the 24th Hour ~ Phantom Thief Jade~

Developer: PinkClover

Translation: Kojichan

Published: 19/03/2004

Language: English

Rating: 18+

File Type: EXE in Folder (No installation necessary, extract and run "jade_alt.exe")

>>(Translation Released May 19th, 2017)

english_logo.png

'The Phantom Thief Jade will be paying a visit this evening!'

After having magic powers suddenly awaken in him, Makoto is enrolled into the Magic Department at Hakuou Academy. He soon learns of a rumour stating that his cousin Yuki will be the target for an elusive thief whose creed is, "there is nothing that cannot be stolen."

While pursuing the mysterious phantom thief, Makoto becomes involved in solving various riddles in an effort to protect his precious cousin Yuki.

And so the true identity of the Phantom Thief is...?

Jade_01.jpgKaitou_Jade_01.jpgKaitou_Jade_02.jpgJade_04.jpg

>> DOWNLOADS

!! FULL ENGLISH GAME LINK !!

-------------------------------------

File size: 610 MB

Mega:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

4Shared:

Patch:

Contains:

• Full game:
    • Complete original game
    • Windows 7/8/10 compatible, NoDVD/No Protection
    • English text and graphics

[*]Hard-Subtitled intro video

[*]Instruction manual/Read me

[*]FAQ

[*]Extras:

• Soundtrack
    • Intro-sized and Full song "Limit Night"
    • Lyrics for "Limit Night"
    • Back story/glossary
    • Character profiles
    • Cultural notes
    • Voice Actor list
    • Walk-through (Includes 100% CG guide)

DIRECTIONS:

- Download!

- Extract some place like C:\Games\

- Run "jade_alt.exe"!

- Have fun!

100% CG/Event Save

--------------------------

- The system save data that keeps track of what CG's and Events were seen. Drop this into the /Phantom Thief Jade/Save/ folder and overwrite any existing files. Allows you to see the CG's and Smexy scenes in the "Extras" area.

Event CGs

------------

File size: 88MB

- JUST the Event CG's extracted from the game, including variants. Doesn't include background CG's, or character portraits.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you know how to save the game??

Where's the save button??

right click takes you to the game menu where you can save/load

Where did you found Konno with some cat? In what scene? I can't found it....

I'm sorry, I can't use english well. I hope you understand what I mean :')

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot~~

- - - Updated - - -

right click takes you to the game menu where you can save/load

Thanks a lot for your help~ XD

Where did you found Konno with some cat? In what scene? I can't found it....

I'm sorry, I can't use english well. I hope you understand what I mean :')

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot~~

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot for your help~ XD

when you want to pursue Konno going to bar for the first time dont go to his room instead stalk him with shuu

when you want to pursue Konno going to bar for the first time dont go to his room instead stalk him with shuu

Thank you very much~~

• 3 months later...
Game keeps crashing around Konno's happy ending :(, I keep getting message that jade.exe has stopped working Please help

Is it "jade.exe" or "jade_alt.exe" has stopped working?

Please make sure your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese! ^^ For some strange reason, if you don't have this turned on and some of the dialog use two ~~'s in a row for the text, the game crashes. This only happens when Japanese System Locale isn't turned on.

I did attempt to update the game to remove any double ~~'s, so you might have an older patch.

Here, download this updated version patch and overwrite the one in your Jade folder:

If that doesn't fix the issue, could you tell me the exact moment in Konno's route where the game crashes? Is it where Makoto starts screaming his head off outside the Baseball Clubroom?

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with a crash of "jade_alt.exe" My locale is set to Japanese and I have used the updated patch. The crash does happen where Makoto starts screaming his head off outside the Baseball Clubroom, exactly as you said. I would be grateful if you knew a way to fix this, if you have the time. Thankyou

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same problem with a crash of "jade_alt.exe" My locale is set to Japanese and I have used the updated patch. The crash does happen where Makoto starts screaming his head off outside the Baseball Clubroom, exactly as you said. I would be grateful if you knew a way to fix this, if you have the time. Thankyou

(Sorry for the lateness of this reply!)

If you have the crash around where Makoto is screaming, you have an older version of the game. You'll need to download this patch to update that script. (I took out the extra ~~'s)

Extract it and overwrite the existing "jade03.dat". One unfortunate aside, is that you will have to load a slightly earlier save file from before Makoto starts following Konno with the Baseball club members. If you have a save file after that point, the save file keeps the older script in the save. Loading a slightly earlier save will make the game load the new script.

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I have some trouble in game, when i first play it, the game has stopped in opening, and the screen become white.. please help guys if you know how to solve this, thanks

I have some trouble in game, when i first play it, the game has stopped in opening, and the screen become white.. please help guys if you know how to solve this, thanks

Before the white screen, what was the last thing you saw in the game? Was it the purple haired guy in a labcoat saying, "What will you steal next? Kindhearted Wizard of Oz."?

That's usually where the video for the game will start playing.

Does the whiteness last for a while? ^^;

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(Sorry for the lateness of this reply!)

If you have the crash around where Makoto is screaming, you have an older version of the game. You'll need to download this patch to update that script. (I took out the extra ~~'s)

Extract it and overwrite the existing "jade03.dat". One unfortunate aside, is that you will have to load a slightly earlier save file from before Makoto starts following Konno with the Baseball club members. If you have a save file after that point, the save file keeps the older script in the save. Loading a slightly earlier save will make the game load the new script.

Hope that helps!

pls reupload this again huhu i just downloaded this game and i love itttttt

i keep going for konno's route but it crashes always

pls reupload this again huhu i just downloaded this game and i love itttttt

i keep going for konno's route but it crashes always

It's here in this folder!

^_^ Look for "jade03.dat" It should also be part of the base game, now, so if you downloaded it recently...

If you keep having issues, remember that the save files keep the older scripts! If you have an earlier save in Konno's route, please load that.

Or... You could just enable the Japanese System Unicode Locale. A lot of visual novels require that. ^^ It might help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...