coolness.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Name: Souma

Weapon: Gun

Spieces : Vampire Hunter

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Likes: Working out, Running , Rock music , Shooting , and Clubbing

Dislikes: Animals , Reading , and* Vampires

Personality: Outgoing but rude. He's charming and yet cruel. He's what you call a sometimes* likeable smart ass.

Past: Souma's parents were killed by a pure blood vampire. He hates every and all vampires. He followed his parents footsteps and became a hunter.

INFORMATION / HISTORY

A very long time ago, when the human race was on the verge of extinction the first vampires emerged. These first vampires, known as Purebloods, appeared. Purebloods are those who have not bred with humans, thus keeping their vampire blood pure. Some Purebloods breed with Humans producing weaker vampires which have came to be known as the Noble vampires. Most vampires have some human blood in them, but a Pureblood vampire does not. There is no human blood within the Pureblood blood line.

War broke out between the Purebloods and the Humans at some point a long time ago. In order to defend themselves against vampires, some humans ate an ancestor's flesh, creating the vampire hunters which granted them the power and strength to kill vampires. This includes anti-vampire magic and weapons. Therefore all vampire hunters have vampire blood in them but not to the extent that they are classified as vampires, thus they do not benefit from a vampires' longevity and thirst for blood. The vampire hunters protect the Human race from the vampires. History shall remember the year 1790.

During the war, the Pureblood population greatly diminished. Many Purebloods drank the blood of humans during this time thus creating Level E vampires to increase the vampire population. Consequently, there are few Purebloods today.

The full extent of a Pureblood's powers are only known amongst their Pureblood companions. Their true powers remain a mystery. They are immortal, meaning they live forever unless an anti-vampire weapon is used to cut off their heads or pierce their hearts. Any other injury is healable, including having one's head cut off or blown to pieces, if a Pureblood uses the blood of another Pureblood to heal them.

Purebloods tend to not show emotion.

A Pureblood's nature is an everlasting quest for power. By killing and drinking the blood of another Pureblood, they can absorb their power. However, this is a great taboo and is said to summon a sinister future upon that Pureblood, unless it is their lover. Similar to other vampires, a Pureblood's blood thirst can only be quenched by the blood of their loved one. Since Purebloods live for eternity, losing their loved one is much more devastating for them.

It is also common practice for Pureblood siblings to marry each other to preserve their thick blood.

Noble vampires who are Pro-Monarchy have a strong sense of loyalty to Purebloods. It is very important for Purebloods to continue the vampire race, therefore many Noble children are put forward as potential wives or husbands.As opposed to other vampires who are Pro-Vampire Council view the Purebloods as a threat because of their great power; for example Purebloods have the power to absolutely control lesser vampires at will. However, no matter what a vampire's political views are, they all have a seemingly instinctual fear and awe for Purebloods. The Purebloods and the Vampire Council also work together in order to maintain order in the vampire society by keeping watch over Level Ds and exterminating Level Es.

Level A are the Purebloods; the rarest, most elite, and most powerful class, being the only vampires able to turn humans into their own kind. However, these former human vampires are not powerful and will eventually lose their sanity and fall into Level E.

Level B are known as the Aristocrats. Every Aristocrat has a special ability* and the power to heal faster, have more strength and move more quickly. They have a small amount of human blood in their ancestry.

Levels C, D and E include humans who have been turned into a vampire by a Pureblood rather than being born as a vampire. These ex-humans would eventually go mad with blood-lust and become a "Level E" if they are not stabilized by drinking the blood of the one who originally bit them. Stabilized ex-humans are known as "Level C" or "regular vampires", and humans that have been bitten, but have not gone mad are "Level D".

Beginning Post :

Souma sighed as he walked back to the Hunter Association. Later that morning he received a letter telling him to kill Toma Key.* A former human that was turned a few weeks ago. The poor male had fallen to a Level E.

Souma hated vampires. No matter how many he killed , they only seemed to grow. He wanted to kill every one of those blood suckers. They were monsters...vampires loved to destroy peoples lives and ruin them.

Tch.. I'll have to toss these clothes

He thought , as he observed the blood on his clothing.

When he finally arrived to the hidden underground building he smiled a little. His friend had been waiting for him.

"You waited. How sweet "

He said sarcastically.

"Give this to Kyo , will ya?"

He handed his friend a letter. Kyo was their leader. The very Head of the Hunter Association. The two didn't quite get along so he often have his friend turn in his completed missions for him.

" Mission was a success."

He smirked. The thought of killing vampires always made him smirk. He has such a evil spark in his eyes and every one knew Souma was one of the best hunters in town.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Kotorichan

b08607822cabfbecb3d47ae04358934c.jpg

Name: Sayuri

Nickname: Sayu

Weapon: Sniper rifle/knives

Species: Vampire hunter

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Dislikes: Loud noises, waking up early, and vampires

Personality: Etsu is very reserved and rarely talks about himself. His expressions tend to be very slight so most people don’t even notice them. He usually speaks in an almost complete monotone. Many find him too secretive and think he might betray them at some point.

Past: Sayu’s parents had avoided going into hunting and instead focused on raising their family in a small town. Sayu’s older brother, Shion, was turned into a vampire and killed their parents before coming to kill Sayu. Sayu killed Shion in self defense and went on to become a hunter so that he could prevent anyone else from suffering the way he did.

Sayu sat near the front door, quietly reading a book. The sound of footsteps made him stop and look up. It was unlikely that someone was coming to attack their base, but it was good to be careful. A slight smile crossed his face as he saw who it was.

“Our prince has returned.” He murmured. It had become his nickname for his friend due to the other’s fame and attitude, as well as his attractive appearance.

“Would you have felt lonely if I hadn’t waited?” He took the letter and tucked it into his robe. “Of course it was a success, I don’t think you would have returned if you had failed.”

His gaze dropped to the blood on Souma’s clothes, his brow furrowing slightly in concern. If one wasn’t used to Sayu’s mannerism they wouldn’t even notice the expression. “Not yours I hope...”

He turned away to pick up his book. “I’ll turn this in for you, you should go get cleaned up. It would not do for our prince to look so messy.” His voice held the hint of laughter but otherwise was the same as usual.

“Our prince has returned.” [/Quote]

Souma smirked. The other often called him that.

“Would you have felt lonely if I hadn’t waited?”[/Quote]

He shrugged. He noticed how the other stared at his blood stained clothes and sighed. He could see the concern in his eyes.

“Not yours I hope...” [/Quote]

"Of course not. "

“I’ll turn this in for you, you should go get cleaned up. It would not do for our prince to look so messy.”[/Quote]

Souma snorted.

"Haha your right. I'll change clothes. We'll go out to eat once I'm down. "

He lightly hits Sayu on the back and leaves to change. Everyone knew him and Sayu were inseparable. The two males where best friends and partners. You always saw them together.

Sayu allowed himself to show a slight smile, shaking his head slightly. "Go out to eat? You make it sound as though you successfully completing a mission is a special occasion instead of just a normal occurrence. Or perhaps the cafeteria food is not up to our prince's standards?" He lightly ruffled his friend's hair. "Either way, think about what you feel like eating. It will be my treat."

He stepped away, giving a light wave. "I will meet you back here in a few minutes."

Sayu's movements were so smooth that he appeared to glide deeper into the hideout and to Kyo's office. His smile faded to nothing as he heard someone whispering about him. It seemed that almost every day he heard someone spreading rumors that Sayu was somehow a spy for the vampires. There was no reason for it aside from the man's lack of emotion. It was ridiculous but Sayu couldn't help but worry that Souma might take those rumors seriously one day.

He shook the thoughts away and knocked on Kyo's door, pulling out the report from his friend.

"Go out to eat? You make it sound as though you successfully completing a mission is a special occasion instead of just a normal occurrence. Or perhaps the cafeteria food is not up to our prince's standards?" [/Quote]

Souma smiled a little.

"It never is.. You know that. "

The other ruffled his hair. Making him frowned slightly. He always acted like he hated it when Sayu touched his hair but in truth... He rather enjoyed it.

" hey- hands off the hair- your messing it up Sayu."

"Either way, think about what you feel like eating. It will be my treat."[/Quote]

"You don't have to do that.. Im not broke.."

He muttered.

"I will meet you back here in a few minutes."[/Quote]

Souma huffed under his breath , flicking the hair from his eyes.

"Yeah yeah.. Hurry up.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Sayu left Souma began to make his way to his locker. He knew he had a spare shirt in there. As he entered the locker room and undressed he couldn't help but to over hear another hunters conversation.

Rumors were spread all around the organization.. And of course Souma never believed them.. But recently he'd been hearing a lot of odd rumors spread about his partner. It seemed that almost every day now he heard someone spreading rumors that Sayu was somehow a spy for the vampires.

Souma knew that A lot of people didn't know the Sayu he knew... That his partner wasn't always so...emotionless.

Souma slipped on his new shirt and tossed his blood stained one in the garbage. He then butted into the two males conversation. Irritated.

"Why don't you boys do your job and kill some blood suckers. Or are you both better at gossiping like some bitchy school girls ."

He hissed. His eyes were wild. Souma was known threw out the hunter association for being a loose cannon and having crazy , murderous eyes.

His nick name was the blue eyed devil...but Sayu was the only person who called him a prince and he was the only person who didn't tremble when he met his eyes. He wasn't afraid of him..

"S-Souma.. Uh sorry we didn't hear you come in.."

"Stop spreading rumors about my partner...got it."

"Y-yes ok!! No problem.. S-sorry "

He glared at the two hunters , before slamming the door behind him to leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyo sighed as he fiddled with files on his desk, reading over countless papers. When Sayu entered. The older male stopped what he was doing biting his lip.

"You again. Why does Souma never turn in his own reports to me?"

He waved Sayu over, jestering for the other to hand over the report. He opened and and began reading with a hand to his chin and a frown glued to his face.

"...hmm...There was blood on his clothing? ..troublesome..."

He met the others gaze.

"Since the Blue Eyed Devil enjoys ignoring my orders when I summon him.. Please let him know that next time he better be the one turning in his report...or I'll suspend him..."

He glared at Sayu for a moment before pulling out two letters from his desk and sliding them across the table to the other.

"There's a gathering of vampires tomorrow night. A party full of aristocrats and well behaved Vampires. In order to keep the peace between our two Societies and our treaty in tact.. Hunters must attend. Its a way for us to show...control and ...build friendships. But you know as well as I do.. You will not be welcome there. Im sending you two there to keep the peace.. Do not do anything that could destroy our treaty with the vampires. Do I make myself clear ? There's a pure blood I'd like you to meet and give this message to him.. Do remember you two are representing me and your fellow hunters.. So do behave. "

He hands Sayu another letter this one has Kyo's signature and was tide tightly with a leather rope.

"Also..make it clear to your prince that he has no choice.... You may go...and I want a detailed report of the entire Party."

"I think you know as well as I do that he does not want to deal with the way your personalities seem to clash." Sayu said, his voice emotionless. "However if you insist on him being the one to turn in the reports then I shall pass along the message."

He stepped forward and took the letters, glancing at them briefly. "I must say that it seems unwise to send our prince to such an event. His hatred can overcome his reason at times... One might even wonder if this is a purposeful move to end the treaty without taking the blame." His gaze somehow became even colder as he spoke. "Of course that would a ridiculous thing to do. Because you are aware that I will kill anyone who might try such a thing."

"I will make sure that he attends." Sayu said as he took the last letter. "Since you are putting so much faith into him." He turned to leave, not wanting to keep his friend waiting.

"I think you know as well as I do that he does not want to deal with the way your personalities seem to clash."[/Quote]

Kyo shrugged. Everyone knew the reason why Kyo's and Souma's personalities clashed. It was because they both enjoyed being the leader and hot shot.

"However if you insist on him being the one to turn in the reports then I shall pass along the message."[/Quote]

"Good."

He muttered. After that he began fiddling through another stack of papers assuming the conversation was done. Sayu however stepped forward and spoke once more.

"I must say that it seems unwise to send our prince to such an event. His hatred can overcome his reason at times... One might even wonder if this is a purposeful move to end the treaty without taking the blame."

Kyo looked up from his papers and gave the other a cold glare.

"Of course that would a ridiculous thing to do. Because you are aware that I will kill anyone who might try such a thing."[/Quote]

"It'd be wise not to question my authority. If your prince can't follow my orders and function as a proper Hunter.. Then perhaps he shouldn't be one. Its a test Sayu...do make sure he passes. "

He hissed.

"I will make sure that he attends.....Since you are putting so much faith into him." [/Quote]

"Indeed...

Kyo returned to his papers as Sayu left. Was he indeed planning for Souma to fail ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You ready"

Souma asked as he stretched his arm- swinging it above his head.

" I'm feeling ramen....Huh?"

He noticed the envelopes in the others hands and looked confused.

"What's that ?"

Sayu was able to relax slightly in Souma's presence, falling into step next to him. "This is our next assignment." He handed Souma one of the letters. "We are both to attend a vampire gathering. It is meant to be a peaceful gathering so you are not allowed to hurt any of them."

"Also Kyo insists that you turn in your report yourself next time." He shook his head in annoyance. "He is so childish... He says he is giving you this assignment as a test to see if you can control yourself."

He tucked the other letters into his kimono before turning to Souma. "You said you wanted ramen, yes? Would you like to go to our usual spot or perhaps try someplace new?"

"This is our next assignment." [/Quote]

Souma blinked.

" ..oh yeah."

He took the letter and was slightly curious.

"We are both to attend a vampire gathering. It is meant to be a peaceful gathering so you are not allowed to hurt any of them."[/Quote]

Souma stopped in his tracks. Anger slowly began to take over his body.

"Also Kyo insists that you turn in your report yourself next time....He is so childish... He says he is giving you this assignment as a test to see if you can control yourself....You said you wanted ramen, yes? Would you like to go to our usual spot or perhaps try someplace new?"[/Quote]

"..BASTARD!! "

Souma clenched the letter in his hand. His eyes glowing with hatred.

" He's doing this on purpose!! Hes screwing with me! Aaaghhhhh!"

He let out a frustrated tell before taring his letter into pieces and stomping it into the dirt.

(Which was bar since that was his invitation)

After a few deep breaths. He took control of his anger and began to laugh... hysterically . To anyone who didn't know him..he'd appear crazy.

" A gathering. Haha haha a fucking gathering. Hahah... fine. I'll play your game Kyo."

He turned to his friend. His once happy expression vanished.

".. Usual spot..."

Was all he said..pretending as if what happened didn't just happen.

Souma was called the "devil" for a reason. At times his hatred drove him insane.

"Ah..." Sayu's brow furrowed slightly as he watched his partner tear up the invitation. "Ah... We may need to get another invitation from Kyo." He murmured, lightly brushing his hair back.

"You should try not to let it get to you. The more resist the more he will push back..." Sayu paused for a moment. "He said that you will be suspended if you do not behave, if you keep doing this you may lose your position entirely."

"Perhaps you would not mind, you could just continue your hunt on your own..." His gaze dropped to the ground, a quiet sadness overtaking him. "But I would not want to lose you as a partner, nor would I want to see a bounty on your head."

His steps quickened slightly as he took the lead, attempting to hide his face from the other male. To most it would seem that his face was still emotionless. But Sayu could feel the faintest hint of tears in his eyes, just enough that his eyes would appear slightly more damp than usual.

• 3 weeks later...
"Ah... We may need to get another invitation from Kyo."[/Quote]

Souma shrugged.

" .....whatever.."

"You should try not to let it get to you. The more resist the more he will push back..."[/Quote]

He glanced at Sayu.* Souma hated being wrong..but...Sayu was often the voice of reason to his problems. The only person that made him think clearly. Together ...they were unstoppable. The best hunters the organization has seen in decades. He heaved a heavy sigh, slipping his hands into his pockets, and slightly dragging his feet.

"...I..I know.."

"He said that you will be suspended if you do not behave, if you keep doing this you may lose your position entirely."[/Quote]

"..Sayu.. You know I can't help but play with fire. "

He grinned.

"And Kyo won't touch me.. I'm the best freaking hunter they have-"

"Perhaps you would not mind, you could just continue your hunt on your own..."[/Quote]

Souma shrugged.

"Its not like I need the organizations permission to kill vampires. "

He snickered a little, being scarastic. He indeed needed their permission.

"But I would not want to lose you as a partner, nor would I want to see a bounty on your head." [/Quote]

Souma stopped glancing up at Sayu with a slightly blank expression before sighing.. His cockiness slowly vanished as he began to take their conversation seriously. Once he heard Sayu slightly change his voice.* He knew it was time to stop being a jerk.

"..I hear ya.."

"..I don't know how you put up with me ..."

He smiled a little.

"Tell you what...I promise to start following the rules..will that make you feel better?"

He followed behind the other - watching the others foot steps.

"I guess.. As long as I'm with you..and doing what I love...Listening to that damn smart ass isn't so bad.."

He groaned.

" ugh.. Listen to this sappy shit. Come on.."

He hit the others shoulder , walking beside him.

" I'm starving. "

• 2 months later...

"Well... I do not expect you to follow the rules completely." Sayu said with the faintest hint of a smile. "I would be worried if you suddenly started acting perfect, I might think you were possessed. I just do not wish for you to get yourself into too much trouble."

Sayu lightly pushed back against Souma's shoulder. "You are right, I do not think either of us are particularly good at emotional things." For once his smile was visible enough that anyone would be able to see it, not just someone who was used to Sayu's strange mannerisms. "After the assignment I will treat you to something good as thanks for you holding back and not killing all those monsters."

• 3 weeks later...

Souma couldn't help but notice the others smile. He rarely ever got to see Sayu smile.

"Yeah..sounds good.."

He muttered, a small smile on his lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Next Day }

Luckly Souma didn't need his invitation to enter the vampire party- since he came with Sayu. The party was underneath an old building , no one would suspect that a huge underground mansion was hidden beneath this dump. Many vampires were already inside already enjoying themselves. There were 4 blood suckers guarding the entrance.

Once inside Souma bit his lip. Controlling himself , but his eyes were full of hatred. He made sure to keep to the wall.

"This sucks ."

He muttered to Sayu, crossing his arms in irritation. He felt completely out of place here. He hated being around these monsters !

"Who the hell are you suppose to give the letter to anyway ? Once we hand it over why can't we just leave ."

He hissed under his breath. The mission was to give the letter to a pure blood named Aido not stay and baby sit a vampire party.

"Disgusting.* Who invited them. "

"If this wasn't or lords party. I'd kill them. "

"How easy would it be to snap there necks. "

"How good would there blood taste if I rip them to shreds. "

Souma turned to the group of vampires glaring at him and his partner and smirked.

"Oh yeah? "

With out thinking he pulls out a knife and cuts open his hand. The smell of human blood fills the air and all the vampires turn to him- There eyes glowing a terrifying red, some even flash there fangs.

"Do it. I dare you. "

All eyes were on him now. Every single vampire glared at him with hunger and anger in there eyes.

"Your all well behaved vampires. Your not suppose to hurt humans.. Or us..."

He said sarcastically.

"What shit. Your all dying to kill me.. You all have that animal look in your eyes . Just like level E's!"

"How dare you!"

A vampire lunched at him but was quickly stopped by another. Souma began to laugh.

"Hahahahaha! Come on I dare one of you to try and take a bite out of me- give me a reason to kill all of you freaks and end this bull shit attempt at peace."

"That's quite enough Hunter . "

The room fell slinet and all the vampires in the room fell to there knees , bowing at there lord. A pure blood- unlike the rest of the vampires- his eyes stayed normal - not tempted by his blood what do ever. Souma was slightly taken aback. He hadn't sense the other. He appeared out of no where.

"Would you please cover up your wound. I find it foolish that you willing tempted my guests with your fowl blood."

"Tch- "

Souma quickly ripped his shirt sleeve only to wrap it around his hand in an effort to stop the bleeding.

"So your a pure blood. You don't look so tough. "

"And your just a hunter - you don't look so scary. "

A female with long white hair and dark amber eyes came up behind him. Souma quickly pulled out his gun in an effort to protect himself. It was a reflect and it didn't help that the female snuck up on him. All the vampires in the room hastily stood to there feet, ready to fight.

"And where'd you come from ? Don't you know its unwise to sneak up on a hunter."

He glared at her, pointing the gun at her face.

"How dare you point a gun at Lady Scarlet ! You dare raise your gun at a pure blood!!"

• Saga locked this topic