Demons and Cranes (Pigeon)

sisne

William laughed and pulled away. "Pathetic..." He pulled the smaller vibrator out of the boy but left the large one inside him, just turning it onto the lowest setting. He reached into the drawer again and pulled out a chastity belt which he held where the crane could see. "Do you know what this is?"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sisne

• Kotorichan

Thank goodness it was over but then he took only one out and left the large thing still inside him and seeing that other object in his hand he wasn't too sure but nodded his head anyway. "Yes," he looked scared and wished fornit to all be over but he knew it was far from it and hs body would still continue to be used with.

"Good." Without anymore warning William forced the chastity belt onto the crane and locked it in place. "Do you know what 'beg' means?" He asked, a bright smile on his face. His fingers moved to rub the boy's nipples, teasing his body gently. "You seem to be too dumb to understand me much..."

"Beg? I know," he nodded and if he didn't understand he could figure it out and fake it but even if he didn't understood what beg meant he would be doing it later.

Ara gasped feeling his body buck in the sensation and he whimpered quietly pulling at the handcuffs on his wrists because his nipples were extra sensitive from the drugs.

"Well... I am going to tease your body until you beg for my cock again. Do you understand that?" William took the chain off Ara's collar and put a leash on it instead. "Come, walk." He tugged the crane to the edge of the bed, forcing him to attempt to walk. He planned to parade his new pet around his mansion. Even though there was no one but servants around it could still serve as a way to humiliate the crane.

He nodded his head slowly and he got to the edge of the bed and got up a little shaky and his kimono pulled down and around his elbows and fully open. He was still scared but it looked good on him with his white hair a little messy and his lips swollen and pink againt his pale skin which was still flushed in little areas but of all the masters he could've had at least he got William who was really handsome and Ara didn't want to admit that.

William led the crane through the hallways, smirking as the servants tried not to stare. Finally he led the boy to a courtyard with a huge, domed glass ceiling which made the space act like a green house. It was full of beautiful flowers and trees as well as singing birds and colorful butterflies. William sat down on a bench, watching Ara. He was curious to see how the boy would react to such a place.

Ara was embarrassed the whole time and kept trying to cover himself up because the stares he got felt wrong and some felt a little too intense so he was blushing pretty hard. When they got outside he liked the dome room and watching the butterflies but he much preferred to feel the wind, he looked around and finally was able to tie up his kimono who he looked at William and asked, "wind? No wind?" He shook his head and felt so confused when he sat down at a near by pond and watched the fishes inside.

William chuckled and leaned back on the bench. "No wind." He pointed up at the ceiling. "Glass, no escape." He stood up and walked over to the boy, lightly running his fingers through the crane's hair. "Prisoner. Slave. Pet... No escape."

The young crane looked up and around and then it really hit him and so he began to cry and had crouched down with his face down in his hands and knees. "Need wind," he breathed deeply and looked back up at birds flying , "need to fly and feel wind," he breathed and continued to cry because it wasn't so much about eing a slave and wanting to be free but he wanted to feel the wind and just feel the fall from being in the sky.

William watched as the crane began to cry. It was funny that this was the thing that made the crane breakdown. He smirked and used the remote in his pocket to turn the remote onto a higher setting. "No wind, no fly." He kicked the boy, knocking him to the ground, and crouched, ripping Ara's clothing off.

The young crane fell over from being kicked and looked up at William with his eyes swollen and still he cried and allowed his master to tear open his kimono but then he watched a bird whiched helped calm him down but still he cried and wished he could just push William off but if he did he knew he'd be punished worse later.

William fully pulled the kimono off and help it up for the crane to see. "Forget this, forget wind, forget freedom." He ordered before throwing the beautiful fabric into the pond where it sunk into the water. "Only think of me. I am your master, I am your entire world." He grabbed the boy's chin, forcing him to look at him. "Understand?"

Ara looked up at William and he nodded, giving into his master and then closed his eyes crying as quietly as he could and then looked back up at the demon, "yes Master," he breathed slowly and deeply but was still crying quietly, refusing to look at the pond. His kimono wasn't as important but it was warm and he was feeling really chilled without it but it give him a bit of security but now without it he felt truly helpless.

"Master," he breathed with his eyes going down and focused on the dirt, "I cold," he let him be warned while his skin was appearing chilled with goose bumps.

William smirked and pulled the boy to his feet. "Back to your room then?" He began to drag the crane inside and back to the dark bedroom. His hand moved to grab Ara's ass,roughly squeezing him. "You're so pathetic..." He breathed, pushing the boy onto the bed and chaining him to the bed post again.

Ara gasped being dragged away and he followed along with no choice and he stared daggers at the back of his head till his ass was grabbed and then he just squirmed till he was back on the bed again but looked back at William with strong hate and spoke in his natve language.

"My body may belong to you but I'll never be your slave," he breathed deeply declaring where he stood and tnhen tried speaking in english for his master beast.

"You own body never me," he breathed again and he never broke his stare, "my people like you some evil so I know what you are, sadist," he spoke as clearly as he could with as much distate as he could in his words with his leash chained to the wall and his wtists bound.

"No one wants you." William hissed, pulling out the remote to the vibrator that was still inside the crane. "You are worthless. Your body is the only worth." His eyes shone with an insane cruelty. "At your home, is there anyone who will miss you? If they missed you then they would come help you. But they won't, because no one wants you."

He switched the vibrator to the highest setting, sitting down next to Ara. "I may be a sadist, but at least I'm something. You are nothing. Nothing but a hole to fuck."

cried out feeling the egg deep inside his body vibrate and he cried out again and louder with the chasity ring wrapped around his cock getting tighter. "No," he cried and glared at his demon master. "What I am here I was there but a thorn to be thrown away, my twin the true beauty and accepted but what good will I be if body is torn and ruined for you?" He chuckled but was still holding on and he let out a painful moan from the ring making things very uncomfortable

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh?" William gripped the boy's chin, forcing his chin up. "You have a twin?" He slowly smirked at him. "I wonder if I'll be able to find him... I'd love to see you react to watching me corrupt him." He leaned in to nip Ara's neck. "Besides, my only reason to buy you is so that I can play with you... Well, that and use you for breeding." He lightly rested his free hand on the boy's stomach. "Which reminds me, can males of your species get pregnant?"

Ara in his own way was protective of his brother and loved him as well in his own way but as his race's outcast he wasn't loved back so he just smirked, "I ugly outcast to my people and they never travel far or go to land here, only I, you never get my twin but I can't get baby," he lied of course and he gripped tighter on his restraints when the egg inside him hit his spot and he let out a painful moan because the chasity ring around his cock only got tighter and he got much more testy.

• 2 weeks later...

“Well, I suppose we’ll see about that…” William chuckled softly.

-Six months later-

The moment William entered Ara’s room it was clear that something was amiss. He seemed too happy. “Good morning slut.” He walked over to the crane and put him on a leash, dragging him to his feet. “Come on, I have someone who wants to meet you.”

Over the course of six months, the young crane's english has improved and he looked so confused when his master came walking in and was excited which honestly gave him a suspicious feeling but he followed as ordered with the leash around his neck and his wrists bound again from always attempting to escape or at least fly like he used to. He asked quietly, "what is it Master?" He watched him from his back and was slowly beginning too shake because William happy was always bad.