Drebelliation (Dr.Doomsday x batista) [private 18+]

batista

Miles’ heart was indeed racing like never before in his life, when Josh held him close and undressed him further.

His eyes widened, when the taller guy started kissing him. Not just a cute peck, but really kissing him with tongue and everything. The black haired boy moaned in his mouth at the unknown sensation, closing his eyes and lying his arms around his neck.

Gently his friend’s mouth went deeper down along his neck, kissing him, licking him, until he reached his collarbone.

Breathing hard, Miles looked up trying to get a glimpse at what his friend was doing.

But when he felt his mouth on his chest, tracing along the sensitive spots above his ribs, teasing his pink and stiff little nubs, before he went deeper, leaving his belly button above and reached that untouched place down there…

Miles’ eyes went big again, before he shut them, reaching out for Joshua’s shoulder to hold on to something, while moaning and biting on the back of his other hand.

“Oh my god, what are you…?”, he managed to mumble, feeling his wet and hot tongue and lips all over him down there, driving him closer and closer to a white oblivion.

He felt how his breath caught, how his toes curled and how his crotch grew more and more sensitive, until he couldn't take no more.

“Oh my god, Josh! I l-love you!!!”, he screamed out, cumming, his nails digging into Joshua’s skin.

Panting he fell back on the table.

He hadn’t imagined that could feel SO good.

Then slowly, blushing he realized what he had just yelled.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Doomsday

• batista

it was a first for josh to give a man a blowjob so he was pretty happy and proud of himself to see miles feeling it this much. "hey... what where you shouting just now?" he whispered while nibbling on his ear. "you shouldn't be to quick with saying these words, you might regret saying them while having our session of intense love-making *smirk* . and i won't hold back." after saying these words joshua gently licked his neck, and placing a few kisses on his schoulder. the faint salty taste of miles skin on his chest made him want to taste other regions of his body. he slowly undressed every single piece of clothing that was left on his friend's body, while giving him a passionet deep kisses. Miles reactions, the way he clung on to josh, dug his nails into his skin, squirming and flinching with every gently touch he felt gave Joshua the strong urge to devour him all. While panting like crazy the taller man said: "hey, lets move to the bedroom... i will do as i please from now on, which means it will be a long night for you *grin*" so he lifted up his black, clingy kitten and carried him to the place where the magic takes place.

Miles, who was still catching his breath stared at him.

„What are you gonna do with me?“, he asked, a little unsettled but still curious. „Y-you won‘t hurt me, right?“

He tried to get a look at Josh‘s face, hoping he would be able to read him, but the man was stripping and kissing him, not letting the passion fade away.

Miles was still trembling from his orgasm, when his friend carried him to his bedroom.

He was confused, he hadn‘t guessed, that would happen at all and certainly not that much, but… Joshua sure seemed to be hungry for him and that got him kinda excited again.

“Are… are you gonna punish me for breaking into your flat?”, he asked, when Josh finally threw him on his bed and shyly blinked up at the older male.

Seeing miles lie on his bed... his whole body trembling out of excitement and the color of his skin all flushed, Josh's mouth started to water as if he saw a whole banket spread right infront of him after starving for days. Josh had to admit that he thought about His friend a lot these last few days and this in a way he never did before... so finally getting the chance to try out all the things he fantasized about and even jerked off to makes him really aroused.

Still staring down on the irresistible, sexy guy who is lying there like a Lust full cat... josh started saying: "punishment... for the crime you committed, is this what you want?" Finally he crawled up to miles, bowing over the young, shaking man, looking deep into his emerald green eyes. "What you did was unforgivable so punishing you is a must, but since you are obviously looking forward to it, I won't make it any fun for you." Hearing those words out of the dominant older male, Miles flinched grabbed josh by the neck to pull him closer and kiss him. Josh pushed the desperate boy back down on his back, while slowly shaking his head: "first thing... I won't allow you to touch me... I will have to take care of that... and we will only play by my rules you get this?" After making this clear josh went to his closet and brought a few ties. With a sadistic grin on his face he came back "now... let's tie you up"

As Josh stared at him, Miles started to feel uncomfortable. “I-I’m not sure”, he answered as the man asked him, if he wanted to be punished.

He felt insecure. He had thought about this since the last time they had been in here. About all the ways that might have ended, if he hadn’t run away.

But did he really want this? Or was it just a fantasy? He wasn’t sure… but as he stared in space, thinking, Joshua made the decision for him.

"What you did was unforgivable so punishing you is a must, but since you are obviously looking forward to it, I won't make it any fun for you“, he threatened and Miles snapped out of his thoughts, suddenly feeling a little anxious.

“W-what?”, he asked. “No, wait, I want to...”, he mumbled and reached out to pull Josh in for another one of those addictive kisses, but Joshua wouldn’t let him have it.

When he heard the rules his friend set, he got pale.

“What? Why won’t you let me touch you?”, he shouted after him.

“And tie me up?! W-what are you gonna do with me, Josh?”

He was shaking, he felt nervous and scared and exited at the same time.

What did his friend plan to do with him?

With a desperate smile he sunk back on the pillows and stared at the ceiling, waiting for whatever his friend obviously had in store for him.

He still wasn’t sure, if he regretted his little visit or not.

the taller male looked down on his prey, smirking and licking his lips. "yeah... just lay back and relax" joshua said in a steamy voice. he sat himself down on Miles crotch while keeping eye contact with the beautiful young man beneath him. josh took one of his ties and started tying up his wrists over his head. "now tying up your wrists is for breaking in in my flat" he said. Miles sulking face because of beeing unable to touch and only look was so cute that it awakened Joshua sadistic nature. so he thought of teasing him a little and have his fun with the black kitten... "so before i blindfold you i will let you see me strip." Miles didn't even try to hide his blushing face and the trembling of his lips while the older guy took of his shirt and slowly stripping off his pants and shorts showing off his buff, athletic body. josh grinned and asked the younger boy "you like what you see right? *takes a nother tie in his hands* well, this must be enogh for now" josh moved closer to Miles so that his chest nearly touched the slight terrified young males face. Miles moved his face towards Joshuas nipples but he made him stop immediately... reminding him what would happen if he broke the rules. after that he continued covering the emerald green eyes, feeling a little sorry not to get the chance to look in to these hypnotizing eyes of his while doing him later on. "okay that should be enough now... depending on how you behave in the next hours ahead of us you might get more punischments or get rewarded... so it's all up to you" he snickered and then took the drooling young mans face in his hands, nibbeling his lower lip to prepare him for a passionate deep kiss and what's even more to come.

The boy shuddered, when Joshua sat on his lap. He was already a little hard again and he was betting, that his friend – or maybe soon-to-be master could feel it.

Thinking that he wouldn’t be allowed to touch that hot body over him anymore in the following hours, drove him almost insane and gently he pushed up against that hot ass above him.

When he was all tied up and the older male got up and away to strip, he gently rubbed his thighs together and panted quietly, as his athletic friend stripped.

He just hoped that body would be all over him soon again.

But then Joshua also blindfolded him. Miles squirmed, when the man got so close to him and felt a little scared, when he couldn't even see anymore, what was to come.

He listened, when his friend got away again, trying to guess, what he was doing. But then he didn’t hear anything at all for sometime and started wondering, if he even still was in the same room as him and what he was doing.

Was he watching him? Or gathering up objects to possibly torture him with?

Miles fantasy started running wild, in a little bad, but also good ways.

He was nervous, shaking and his heart was racing.

Josh?”, he whispered. “Are you still there?”

(Geez... I pasted that from word and the text appeared almost unreadible dark later on...)

@

Josh stood next to his bed enjoying the frightened and lost look on his victims face...

“Josh? Are you still there?” was what the terrified younger man asked... turning his head helplessly arround to find a sign where his future master could be.

after letting the vulnerable man wait a few minutes on the bed in the dark... unable to freely move, josh couldn't bare it any longer and finally made a move the bed... Miles immediately turned his head towards the noise where the heavy footsteps came from... and uncontrolably started to shake along his whole body. Joshua went on his bed and took one of the slender legs of his friend in his hands and gently started to lick his toes gradually kissing his way up to his calf and licking the inner part of his thighs... Miles started quiver and squirm the closer his dear seme came to his croth "stop squirming and keep your voice in... or else i will have to tape your mouth" Joshua said in a commanding voice. after warning him he started to stick his tongue into the tied up mans belly button, and lick it with circular movements while pinching his nipples. "you are doing good my boy..." he said in a nearly lovingly tone. "let's see how your nipples taste" Josh thought out loud and started to tease them with his mouth... Miles started to wriggle and arch his back out of overwhelming lust... doing his best not to scream.

When Miles didn’t get an answer from Josh his breath got shaky, but he also relaxed a little.

But every time he heard the slightest movement, he flinched.

“Where is he?”, he thought and felt uneasy, wondered if he was being watched or left alone…

But then… he heard him. His steps. He had been standing close by, Miles realized and was a bit relieved his friend hadn’t left his side.

But then… he quietly whimpered as the man who had tied him up, licked along his legs, upwards to his mid. Miles secretly hoped he would go all the way up there again and let him feel his hot mouth… but Josh didn’t do him that favor.

Instead he licked his belly button and started touching his pink little nips. It hurt a little, but to his own surprise Miles liked that and had to hold back, so he wouldn’t moan.

Instead he bit his lips again and threw his head back.

“J-Josh!”, he thought and breathed hard.

He wondered, what about that was punishment, but then Josh’s hot mouth… it… it gently started licking his chest and more…

“Nnngh-nnhh!”, was the sound Miles made through his pressed shut mouth, trying to hold back.

Shit… he wanted to shout out, wanted to grab Josh’s hair and kiss him – but he wasn’t able to.

So instead he held on to his ties and whimpered, gently rubbing his legs together, where his thing slowly came back to life, hoping the man dominating him wouldn’t discover it, too soon.

after Joshua had enough playing with Miles Chest he kissed along the delicate neck of his partner and digged his nose into his black silky hair. "i love the smell you emit..." joshua whispered into the younger mans ear. "it smells like fear... adrenaline and pheromones..." joshua entered his tongue into Miles ear which made his entire body shiver beneathe the "masters" body. "you wan't more right? show me what you want..." was what josh commanded the blindfolded and tied up guy to do. Miles wavered to do so because he was afraid of the consequence that might come. "now is the wrong moment to be stubborn, miles." josh warned him..."lets see... what should i use next?" "HOLD ON!" Miles shouted with a quivering sound in his voice. Joshua smirked after his victim slowly spread his legs making very clear what he desired most. "*giggle* you are a very lewd one... you know that right?" Josh mumbled "let's make a deal, if you manage to endure the next ten minutes without coming and letting your voice out... i will loosen the knot on your wrist." he suggested... *nodd 2 times if you are willing to do so... if you fail, i will gag your mouth, understood? nodd 2 times if you got that?" miles nodded two times.

after Josh kissed the the covered eyes of his friend he noticed that the scarf he used to cover his eyes with felt damp... joshua's lower parts grew bigger out of excitement for what was next to come.

;)

Joshua‘s breath close to his neck made Miles shiver, but when he started licking his earlobe, the younger guy squirmed and struggled beneath his dominator…

"you wan't more right? show me what you want…", his top asked of him, but Miles just felt, how his face went hot.

How did he know? Was it that visible? Or did he just guess?

Miles wondered for a moment, but he knew he couldn't hide it. He felt exactly how all these little touches, that struck him like electricity got summed up in his groin.

A shaky breath escaped his lips at the memory of Josh’s fingers pinching his nipples and he secretly knew, he wanted more… more of this. More of HIM.

But… he couldn't possibly tell him that, now could he? What would Josh think of him?

He would think, he was some kind of slut, wouldn’t he? His cheeks burned at the thought, knowing he could deny it, but he still wanted him…

"now is the wrong moment to be stubborn, Miles", the other man threatened and the dark haired boy with the pale skin turned his head towards his friend’s – or rather… master’s voice to signal, that he got his attention, but he still struggled with himself in his mind.

Only when Josh started thinking aloud about what else he could do to Miles in that dark, a little sinister voice, the boy got nervous. He had to answer!

Slowly, turning his head, to hide his flushed face from his master’s look, he spread his legs, revealing his growing dick to him and sighed quietly at the tension he felt.

Josh obviously was watching him. Miles still was nervous. He was sure this wasn’t how he had depicted his first time being intimate with a guy, but… it all was so exciting, even though he felt completely out of control.

But then his master’s suggestion came.

10 minutes of enduring, whatever he had in store for him and he would untie him a little more, if he managed to keep his mouth shut. Or – if he didn’t he would also gag him.

Miles only had to nod… “There’s no way, he could tease me more then he already did”, he thought to himself and bit his lip. He had managed to keep pretty quiet through that, right? So he surely would manage to uphold this a little further.

Confidently he nodded, signing his master, he was OK with the deal and wondered what was to come.

“J-just be gentle, Josh, alright?”, he asked in a weak voice, already thinking of all the things his older friend would be able to do with him again, trembling in excitement.

- "M-Master...!"

joshua's eyes turned to black marbles and the corners of his mouth filled themselves with drool because of the excitement he felt seeing this helpless man on his bed. he couldn't wait any longer and wanted to taste the boys dicks rich flavour a second time.

the aroused S caressed the other mans thighs, breathing warm air on the mans genitals giving him a hint where the journey may lead him. Josh grabbed Mile's hips, and gently kissed his loins with closed lips. gradually moving his mouth down south. Josh took Miles hard on in one hand kissing the tip and licking it yearningly in circling movements. his scent was so appetizing that he couldn't hold back any longer, taking it in his mouth with greed. Joshua swallowed his whole lenght, sucking on it as if his life depended on it. he could feel how the man below him grow bigger and twitching the more he payed attention to his lower parts. josh kind of wanted to make it as hard as possible for him so he started licking his friends shaft up and down, covering it in his saliva. After that he continued taking his swollen balls into his mouth while massaging his dick. he loved the way he winded beneath him, fighting with him self not let out a single moan. Joshua was curious how he would react if he started to show some "love" to his backside. he started grinning about the stupid thought he just had and the way he phrased it in his head... nonetheless he softly begun to bite his butt, forcing his way to the middle, gently licking his hole... Miles started to pant, turning his head to the side and biting into his pillow. he sure is sensitive and has a strong will is what Joshua thought about his tough cookie. let's se if he can take this for the last 2 minutes... he whispered so Miles couldn't hear. the dominant man shoved his indexfinger into the black kittens mouth, making him suck on it for a few seconds, then he slowly entered it into his anus, pushing and pulling it in and out making him get used to the motion. after loosing him up a little he added his middlefinger rubbing his insides tring to find his good spots... "what a shame..." the older man sighed who had 9min 50 seconds of fun with his precious slutty boyfriend "... 3... 2... 1... well well well..." after he counted down the last seconds Miles moaned and panted letting all of his voice out. Joshua shook his head and grinned, untieing the knot around the weakened man. with a sudden jump, Miles clung himself around his neck thanking him with a deep french kiss for finally at least letting him touch his beloved master.

• 3 weeks later...

Miles beneath him squirmed and tried not to whimper as he felt the hot air around his sensitive area.

He imagined, what Josh might do to him and had to hold back a sigh, when the older male started doing exactly that and teased his cock, that was already hard again.

His fingers tightened in the sheets, he had gotten a grip of and he really wanted to moan and just scream out Josh’s name, telling him, how good this felt… but instead he kept biting his lips, alternating between panting and holding his breath, even when he felt the suction of this hot mouth around his balls.

When suddenly… Miles almost shouted, when he felt a sting in his buttock, figuring Josh had just bitten him. What the hell did he think and try to do?!

His head raised in the lack of ability to make any other movement, even if he couldn’t see anything.

Realizing that, he sighed and his head fell back on the pillows, only to jolt up again, when Josh’s tongue… his tongue… what was he doing?!

Miles held his breath and turned beet red, as he felt his friends tongue sliding over his tight little butthole. He had trouble admitting it, but it felt good. Like REALLY good. Nothing like he had been able to imagine, when he had fingered himself under the shower.

Helplessly he shifted around, pushing his feet against the mattress and turning his head to the side, so he could press his mouth against his shoulder and still tried not to pant too loud, even when his hole started twitching under Josh’s soft caressing.

Gritting his teeth, he was relieved, when he felt him stopping, catching his breath only to jerk, when he felt something brushing his lips. Obediently he lapped at it, gently and curious at first until he realized it was a finger and began sucking it.

He didn’t understand the point of it, until… his eyes went big under the fabric that covered them.

Josh’s finger was pushing against his entrance, entering him and he could do nothing. He loved it. He had only ever dared to try that himself, but it felt so good, now that Josh did it.

Desperately he gasped for air, trying not to moan or whimper or cry out, there were so many things he wanted to say, like “Yes! Harder, baby!” or “OMG, be gently”, but all he could do was pant, harder and harder, trying to suppress his moans, although he barely could anymore.

Only then his master – Josh – counted down the last few seconds and when he finally reached one, Miles let out a long and weak mewling moan.

“Oh my god...”, he panted. “Please… Josh… Don’t stop!”, he begged the older male only to bite his lips again. He was ashamed and his cheeks showed it, but he didn’t care.

He was horny as hell and he wanted this – wanted him…

“Please… I want more…”, he whispered as his master released him of his ties.

Only then he got up and fell in his arms, kissing him deeply.

He wanted this so bad. He wanted to feel Josh – everywhere, let him take what he wanted.

Gently panting he traced his lips along the older males neck. “Just don’t stop, Josh… I want all of you...”, he breathed and gave Josh an intense look with his deep green eyes.

"so cute!" Josh thought to him self, seeing the reaction of his prey after releasing him from his bonds. Joshua loved the warm feeling of his friend hugging him, and kissing his neck with trembling lips, begging him endlessly for more. after opening his eyes he got weak and felt captivated by the intense gaze of his beloved kitten with the deep green eyes. he let Miles silky, shiny hair run through his fingers while giving him a gentle yet intense kiss, making clear how much he desired the man on top of him. "hey..." josh started talking "so you want me... all of me?" he asked Miles in a calm nearly loving voice. "after all you endured to night, you deserved to be taken care of properly now... i will give you what you wish for, BUT before i can grant your wishes you will have to do one thing for me..." before he could continue the desperate boy interrupted Josh, wrapping his skinny arms around his dominators strong neck telling him he would do what ever he wants and that he couldn't take it anylonger. Josh grinned and held his boyfriends waist with one hand while caressing his face with the other giving him one last instruction. "before i can give you what you truly desire, you will have to loosen yourself up... so i want you to do it yourself turning your face to the opposite side of me showing me how you do it, and as a reward i will give you the whole of me... "

Miles stared at Josh pleadingly, until he heard what his master asked of him. He blinked and sat back a little shy.

“W-what?”, he mumbled insecure and looked down on his friend’s bellybutton.

“But… how? I mean… how many…?”

His look slipped a bit deeper and he blushed brightly, as he looked at the mighty thing he had sucked before. He was barely able to fit it in his mouth, so… how should he fit him in there…?

How many fingers should he use for that? And how many was it, that Josh had already had inside of him? Thinking of this only made him blush harder, as he waited for his seme’s answer, but still he turned around to get on his knees.

“J-josh…?”, he asked. “Do you have any lube?”

He knew his friend has used his spit to lube him up before, but he doubted he would fit more then 2 fingers inside of himself like this, without pain.

Sighing, he realized his friend was rummaging through the drawer of his nightstand to hand him some and Miles poured the clear liquid on his finger tips, before he reached back to gently rub over his hole with his index-finger and probe, to see how much had been inside of him before.

It slipped in with just a little resistance, but so far, this was nothing he hadn’t done before… it was just… Joshua, watching him… he was so embarrassed.

But he already caught me this morning in the shower, doing that very thing, he reminded himself and shut his eyes as he circled his finger inside of himself, feeling the tight muscle squeezing down on it.

A small sigh fell from his lips, as he shoved deeper and brushed his sweet-spot, encouraging him to go and try again.

Slowly he fucked his finger in and out of his tight asshole, giving Josh the nicest of views he could have. He wondered if the older male still had the camera running or whatever he was doing behind him, but he didn’t dare to look, being sure, he would just be too shy to cope with it anyhow.

… and so gently the single finger slipped from his hole, exposing the slightly pinkened skin to the man behind him, while he lubed up a second finger to join the party.

After the first one had slipped with ease through the muscle, he had to push slightly, to get the second one in, but as soon as he had, he gently bent both of them, moving them around inside of his ass to loosen himself up.

His other hand grabbed the bed-sheets beneath him and moaning quietly, he clung to them, as he stroked over the tender insides of his bumhole.

“Josh…”, he breathed, barely audible, pushing his ass back and scissoring his fingers, to stretch his hole. He was sure, he had to at least insert one more digit and still shy, he looked back over his shoulder, shaking, to catch his master’s look and make sure he liked what he saw.

Josh was very aware of the shyness his partner had, fingering himself infront of him. watching this scene he felt turned on and hot, wishing it was him inside, finally feeling the warmth of his insides and the rhythmic twitching around his dick. "what a sweet sight" the seme said. he felt so impatient, wanting to enter him right away that he leaned forward, over the man who was busy playing with himself. "what do you think? are you ready?" Joshua hugged his lover from behind, whispering those words into his ear while sticking his index finger into Miles mouth. the younger man sucked his index finger covering with his saliva letting his drool drip down his face, shaking his head. after getting this answer Josh tried to quieten and help relax his insecure partner "don't worry and trust me, it might be harsh at first but i will help you to enjoy it as much as possible." he assured him while letting his index finger slip into his hole. Miles flinched and sighed while feeling the third finger slide in, but was surprised about how much he could actually take in. feeling the sensation young man couldn't resist and started moving his hips, fucking what penetrated him. "you are ready" Joshua chuckled, took his finger out and pulled miles hand away. "don't blame me for anything that happens next" the excited man groaned, pushing his boner against the gaping hole of the greedy man infront of him.

Miles moaned at the stretch the third finger caused in him and fucked himself onto it. He felt his hole trying to grip on what was inside of him now, but all too soon, Josh pulled his finger back out, leaving him feeling empty and open.

The dark haired boy moaned loud now and reached back to feel his hole, that was indeed presenting a small gape right in front of Josh. Miles pushed a little harder, to open it, when he said, he obviously was ready and in the next moment he felt Josh’s huge member pushing against his entrance.

He might have been fingered loose, but compared to this size, he still felt tight, almost too tight, but he kind of liked the stretchy feeling his intruder caused and whimpering grabbed for a pillow, because he felt like he might just cry out any moment.

When finally the thick head popped inside, he squealed and his hips gave a small jolt forward, to escape the intrusion. But Miles just clung to the pillow below him, almost drooling and seeing stars.

“OH my god!”, he stated a second later, after he had recovered from this small shock, that had left small tears in the corner of his eyes.

He felt so open, so full, it almost hurt, but then again… he knew by now, he was a little slut for Josh and he loved the thought of having him filling him up so completely, it left him moaning and pushing back on him, as he felt the bigger man slowly entering further.

“Holy crap… Josh...”, he breathed, trying to pull forward and push back again in a fucking motion, already. “Oh my… fuck...”

He didn’t quite know how to state this or… whatever he felt, but he was positively overwhelmed.

With shaky hands he reached back between his legs to feel how much of Josh’s cock he had already taken, moaning again at the discovery, that awaited him there.

“So big…”, he mumbled, his hand gently stroking further back, over Josh’s balls. He loved the feeling, how he was a little at the mercy of this big guy above him...

after finally entering Miles the just mentioned man made a sudden move forward, probably surprised by feeling of the sudden intrusion of his cock for the first time. was it to much just now and was i too fast?, i mean... it is my first time with a guy too, so even though i don't seem this way i am still a little insecure myself... but straight after having these worries, The man underneath him who just lost his virginity pushed himself on him making slow and carefull fucking movements, getting used to this new and little scary yet overwhelming situation of getting penetrated. the male beneath josh started moaning and reaching out to the nearest object to him to grip tight on it. this guy is handling this very well for being it his first josh thought, grabbing the boys hips and starting to enter deeper inside of his lewd friend. the older male started panting. moving back and forth trying to figure out Miles rhytm "you little slut, i barely entered and you already enjoy yourself this much?... " saying that, the taller guy pushed himself deep into Miles, causing him to nearly cry out. "let us feel good together..." josh panted. the heat inside Miles, and his sweet low voice made the man on top move his hips uncontrollably, moving faster and entering him deeper. Miles reaching out to touch his balls while pounding on to him and seeing his flushed sweaty face, while turning back, made his mind go wild. "god, showing me your lewd expression wasn't wise at all!" he groaned, grabbed his hair to pull his head back and gave him a deep, wet kiss, fucking him without mercy.

The dark haired young man groaned into this wet and messy kiss his friend gave him, shaking from the hard thrust inside of him. He loved feeling him so close, he wanted more of this, more of his hot mouth on his own…

When they broke the kiss, Miles panting got on all fours again and whimpered…

“Josh, I-I want to… I want to ride you, I think...”, he panted, his voiced sounding a little pitched.

A little relieved, even, he felt how his partner slowed down and he gently lent forward, to let him slip out of him.

Quickly he turned around and in the matter of seconds was on Joshua’s lap, kissing him gently and reaching back, behind him, to reinsert his big member into his wet and gaping hole…

Moaning at the size, Miles dug his nails into Josh’s back, who still sat upright and pressed his mouth against his shoulder.

“God, you’re so big!”, he almost cried out and gave him something between a very desperate and very aroused look, before attacking his lips again and gently moving his hips, circling them upon the older male’s lap. His own member was slightly rubbing over Josh’s tummy, as he moved, making him moan and blush, as his movements became deeper and faster.

He barely dared looking up into the other man’s eyes, but he still dared to blink up at him a little, grinning cheekily when he saw the other guy pant as well.

“Josh, I-I want to… I want to ride you, I think...” is what miles said after a long, intense session of beeing screwd doggystyle.

this boy! he is pretty bold for his first time... "Okay... turn around then" Joshua said slowing down the pace and breaking the connection. "but if you aren't satisfying enough i will grab you and have it my way again! so if you don't want that, make sure to keep my dick on full mast." after hearing this, Miles grinned and attacked his beloved seme. pressing his wet lips on josh's and sitting himself on josh''s mighty boner. joshua had to sit upright, hugging and kissing the younger male ontop of him while being so desperatly and longingly fucked. he loved the hot feeling surounding his lower parts that slowly started spreading through his entire body. josh dug his face in Miles hear, digging his nails into his hips, thrusting deep inside following the lewd boys fast, deep movements.

"for now, you are doing a pretty good job" The older male panted, biting and licking the bottoms nipples, teasing him to encourage him do give all he's got.

Miles squirmed as the older male teased his nipples, clenching down tight on him as he felt the slight pain jolting through his body.

“Josh!”, he whined, gripping his seme’s arms for support and rocking his hips hard against the other male’s. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes closed tightly as he enjoyed this feeling. He wasn’t able to put it all into words, but Joshua’s body so close to his, his strong chest so close to his touch, his lips so close to his mouth his eyes so close to drown into them… and his huge member spreading him so wide, he felt as if he was slowly staked by it. It was so good, so much, it was almost too much.

It hurt, but he loved the way it did; in fact, he wanted more and he could do nothing but slamming hard down against this thing inside of him, that was filling him out, that was touching all the right and so secret places inside of him, biting into Josh’s neck in hope for something more, for some punishment…

Mile’s felt as if he lost it. His mind, his consciousness, everything. He was moaning like a slut, asking Josh to fuck him harder, to take him, shivering and shaking in lust and exhaustion.

Almost unnoticed his hand sneaked in between their bodies, trying to get him off on this rhythm, when he felt himself leaning back into Josh’s strong arms, but Josh was coming this direction with him, slowly, until they both ended up in missionary position.

Panting hard Miles looked up at him. His cheeks still were red, but his eyes were overcast with lust now. Still shaking he lay his arms around his schoolmate’s neck and kissed him deeply, his legs clasping around Joshua’s mid as the man fucked him.

Josh bendt himself over his beloved black kitten. he wanted to possess him tonight, devour him with his eyes, feel every single sweet part of his body, taste his salty skin and hear his cute voice. having his friend underneath himself, trembling with lust, his skin all flushed made josh lose his control. he couldn't help but drown deeper and deeper into the sea of his overwhelming emotions while endlessly kissing eachother, looking deep into his clear green eyes while pounding into him. "we are very compatible, don't you think" josh groaned into Miles ear with a steamy voice. fucking the brat faster and harder than ever this night. the moaning, clenching and biting of miles turned the seme to a wild beast. josh grabbed Miles legs and bent them back into the direction of his head, so that he was free to move his hips. he couldn't hold back any longer and wanted to come to an end. Josh loved Miles vulnerable crying face which made his desire grow to pump his semen into the slutty boy beneath him. while panting and breathing harder Joshua warned Miles that he was about to come. his schoolmate was unable to say a word, just nodding his head with tears running down his hot cheaks while Joshua fucked him mercilessly and jerking him off. "don't worry Miles it won't be the last time you came tonight" he said close to his ear and kissing off the tear of Miles cheak. with a last aggressive move he came to an end, making his cute uke scream and twitch like crazy. after the exhaustion both men just fell into eachothers arms... lying close side by side enjoying the heat their bodies emit.

Miles lied panting on the bed.

He felt, like he had been through hours of intense sportive action, kind of, after this, but it felt great. Better. A lot better.

Alright, he felt a little bit dizzy and his hole sure hurt after that ride, but… he loved it.

Still heavily breathing he looked at Josh.

“What… what do you mean not the last time?”, he asked hoarsely, his throat sore from panting and screaming. His whole body felt wet with sweat and cum.

He wondered, what his new found Seme still had in store for him, but…

“Shouldn’t we take a shower, before we go on, Josh-senpai? I kind of feel a little sticky...”, he admitted and blushed as his fingers trailed down over his chest, gently touching his red nipples.

He could still feel how his friend had treated them roughly and he suddenly had to think of ice-cubes to cool the small ache in them.

“Shouldn’t we take a shower, before we go on, Josh-senpai? I kind of feel a little sticky...”, Miles asked Josh while resting his head on the exhausted mans chest. Joshua just fellt like lying in bed and falling asleep after his kitten drained out all of his streangth. "cant we just lie here for a moment and stay like this?" josh asked his lover, while letting his fingers run through the silky black hair of his boyfriend. as an answer Miles looked up to his crush with sad, big puppy eyed look on his face. "alright then... " Josh smiled gently, getting ready to get out of the warm, cozy bed.

"come with me..." he grabbed the shorter guys hand and dragged him along his flat to the bathrom. they both stepped into the tub and felt the cold water softly rain down on their sticky skin. it didn't take long till Miles started shivering. "I'm sorry..." Joshua started apologizing "in the middle of the night we only have cold water that is why i..." "Its not the cold water josh... it's... my body won't forget how it felt just now... please can you... just for a little..." Joshua hugged his cute lover and took him close. "well... i told you it won't be the last round for tonight" he whispered and softly kissed his lips, which caused a hot feeling that spread over his body, making him forget the cold

• 2 weeks later...

Miles was shivering, but it were pleasant shivers that traveled down his spine, leaving goosebumps allover his body. The chilly water and Josh’s warm body against his… He couldn’t help but gasping and trembling.

His body was aching a little, but his heart was still racing, adrenaline in his veins from the experience just before. He really felt like he had used up all his energy, but at the same time there was so much of it.

Blushing and finally thinking a little clearer of what had happened, what he had done and said in the past hours, he looked back at his friend out of the corner of his eyes.

“He must think, I’m a total whore”, he thought and he down at the soap bubbles drifting just above his crotch, in shame.

The worst part about it was, that he still felt like he wanted more.

With clouded eyes he looked down onto those strong arms holding him, admiring the soft muscles underneath the skin.

He wanted to lick every last drop of water off Joshua. And then draw some more liquid from him. Over and over again, as long as he, his… what even was he now? … wanted him to.

He didn’t wanted to admit it, but he loved that feeling.

Being used.

His head was running wild again. He definitely knew now, that he had watched to much porn in his life, since he was sitting in the cozy tub with his friend-to-lover and thought about how much he would love it, if Josh would tie him up again, on his knees and just fuck his mouth.

Or bend him over some surface – the tub’s wall, for all he cared – and just take him allover again until his hole was dripping with cum.

He was already kind of sore, alright. But he knew, he would just love it, to be pushed even further.

“Or maybe...”, he wondered, imagining for the first time at this evening, what it would be like, to be gently seduced by the older male, blushing ever further at that kind of thought.

“Josh…!”, he breathed, feeling some already very familiar tingling in his groin again and clenching his legs to suppress it.

• Saga locked this topic