Fallen Petals {For Sosuki0549}

MrSadisticNight

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Flowers are the only thing that gives me joy at this point, all of the smiles you see from me are fake. I'm sick of having to act like I'm fine, having to say that I'm happy when I'm at a loss for words in the middle of a mental breakdown. People say that I'm alright or that I am faking it because I have no scars on my body. Well, some people have other ways of letting it out that is not self-harm; like gardening.

Or breaking people

A smile warm as the sun and a personality as unique as a snowflake. That was how Tatsuya always described this one human that had caught his eye. He wanted that personality only to shine with him, and he wanted to be the only one to see that smile. He wants to protect that one human: that one boy from everyone that isn't him. The desire to break down that boy and build him back again was haunting him every step he took, every day, every second: He felt his own sanity slip away from him every moment he could not see that boy. He wants that boy. He needs that boy to belong to him.

Tatsuya attended a group for the mentally unstable. It was a safe spot for him. It made him feel like he had control over his own mind and that he wouldn't be judged for his issues. He almost felt happy when he was there. It was nice until a new person joined. He was fine when new people were added to the group but this one...This one he couldn't get out of his head. Skin as fragile a Tulip, hair as smooth as a flowers stalk, and eyes as sharp as a rose's thorn. He wanted this boy to be his; no matter the trials he must go through. Bringing a flower every day was a thought that he went through with. Unknowing what flowers the boy liked or if he liked them at all he brought a different one each meeting, all of them with the same meaning though: I love you.

After a few months of leaving a new flower each meeting, Tatsuya chose to stop leaving a flower every meeting. going off of the old saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Three weeks he chose to wait: three weeks he chose to wait to see that boy smile. Week four he finally chose to make a move. He chose to bring a small bouquet with Gladiolus', Delphinium's, and a singular Gardenia. After the meeting he waited until the boy started to leave, at that moment he chose to talk to the boy. With a small tap on the shoulder and a quick movement to hide the bouquet, he was looking down into the boy's eyes with his best smile on.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• MrSadisticNight

ee7fc4f68d12e682add20b9f539329fd.jpg

Name :Akio

Name Meaning: Bright Man

Nicknames: None

Weight:137

Height: 5ft 6in

Eye Colour (Mitch-Match)- One eye Blue Other Grey

Hair Colour: Dirty Blond

Species: Human

Personality: Very out going and kind. He's rather friendly and understanding.

Information : Akio grew up middle class. His mother was a nurse and his father passed away in the military. His gradmother. ( His mother's mom) had Aspergers and Demenca. He was very close with her despite her condition and grew fond of her and took it rather hard when she passed. Akio is now a college student currently getting his basics and is thinking about becoming a doctor or counsler for people with mental disorders.

It had been a few months now since Akio started volunteering at Silus Care. It was a special facility that held groups for the mentally unstable and somewhat of a clinic for them. From his first day he sat in on Dr. Kyo's groups. Giving men and women advice and helping them with their problems. Akio got to know all of the members who attended the group sessions and was kind to them. Offering to help them when ever he could.

However. Once he started working their he began to receive flowers almost everyday from someone.

It didn't really alarm him . When he spoke to Dr.Kyo about his secret admirer. The man laughed and told him it was most likely Tatsuya.

"He's really into flowers and gardening. I bet its him giving you the flowers.."

"..I see...I wonder why. "

"Perhaps he's just being friendly..."

Months went by.. He was use to receiving Tatsuya's flowers and had been wanting to confront the other male about them but he'd always run off . he wanted to thank him....But then. Three weeks passed and the flowers stopped coming. For a moment he thought that the other moved on .

----------------------------------------------------------

"Good Job everyone I'll see you all next week "

Mr. Kyo smiled and dismissed the meeting. Akio had some paper work to do so he wasn't able to leave until later in the day.

As he left the building he stopped, suddenly feeling a tap on his shoulder. He turned and was surprised to see Tatsuya , Unknowing that the taller male had a small bouquet of flowers with Gladiolus', Delphinium's, and a singular Gardenia. He smiled at him.

"Oh . Hey Tatsuya ... How are you."

"I'm well thank you for asking. I wanted to thank you for all that you have done here. I'm just speaking for myself here but ever since you arrived here you have made this place feel a lot safer and more like a home."

Tatsuya rubs the back of his neck with his free hand, doing everything in his power to keep from haveing a breakdown. His hands start to shake, and his pulse speeds up but somehow he manages to keep a calm face on. He looks down into Aiko's eyes admiring them; being drawn into them, calming him down to a normal heart rate.

"I made you something, It's nothing much but I hope you like it."

He pulled the bouquet from behind his back: The purple and pink blossoms intertwined to accentuate the Gardenia. As he holds the flowers out his eyebrow twitches, a sign that his calm facade is cracking, all of his thoughts screaming at him to run away, that it isn't safe. Even though he was calmed by the shorter boy's eyes, they did nothing to help with the anxiety he was feeling making him dig the fingers from his free hand into the arm holding the flowers, creating red blotches and drawing a small amount of blood.

"The pink ones are Gladiolus', they symbolize the strength of character, faithfulness, and honor: The purple ones are Delphinium's, they symbolize fun, lightness, and levity. It also indicates ardent attachment: and the white one is a Gardenia, they symbolize purity and sweetness; They indicate secret love, and hey tell the receiver you are lovely."

He gives an odd little smile and then shoves the flowers into younger boys chest and walks off yelling something along the lines about how he sorry and see you later. As he rushes away out of the sight of the smaller boy he starts pulling on his hair, creating a distraction from the memory of what he just did. 'You are so stupid! Why did you give him the bouquet? You should have just left it on his seat like you did before!' He thought, hitting his head against the brick wall.

"I'm well thank you for asking. I wanted to thank you for all that you have done here. I'm just speaking for myself here but ever since you arrived here you have made this place feel a lot safer and more like a home." [/Quote]

Akio listened, and actually did his best to maintain eye contact with the other. Akio grinned at the compliment and his eyes fell to the ground for a moment as he slipped his hands in his pockets , flattered.

"Gee.. Thank you. That means a lot to me. "

There eyes meet once more.

"And thank you for telling me in person. I'm very impressed and proud of you. "

He observes the others movements. He was getting nervous. Anxious. He saw that the other was trying.

"I made you something, It's nothing much but I hope you like it." [/Quote]

"Really?"

Tatsuya then revealed a bouquet he'd been hiding behind his back.

"There...very pretty Tatsuya. You did this for me?"

As Tatsuya holds the flowers out his eyebrow twitches, a sign that he's crumbling. He began to dig the fingers from his free hand into the arm, creating red blotches.

Akio quickly tried to stop him, placing a gentle hand on his arm.

"It must of taken some time..I really like them. Each flower has a meaning right ?"

"The pink ones are Gladiolus', they symbolize the strength of character, faithfulness, and honor: The purple ones are Delphinium's, they symbolize fun, lightness, and levity. It also indicates ardent attachment: and the white one is a Gardenia, they symbolize purity and sweetness; They indicate secret love, and hey tell the receiver you are lovely."[/Quote]

"I.. Never knew flowers could have such deep meaning. "

Tatsuya shoves the flowers into his chest and suddenly walks off yelling something about being sorry.

"H-hey! Tatsuya! "

He didn't want the other hurting himself. Akio followed him . As he hurried after him he watched as Tatsuya began to pull on his hair.

"Tatsuya!"

He suddenly hit his head against a brick wall and people started to stare.

"Tatsuya.. Dr.Kyo told you not to do that.. M-may I touch you..please don't do that ....breath. Remember to use your words..."

A male passed them, looking slightly concerned but disgusted.

"He's with me. "

He muttered turning back to Tatsuya.

"Why don't we go to that cafà down the street ? My treat. To thank you for the flowers. "

"Tatsuya.. Dr.Kyo told you not to do that.. M-may I touch you..please don't do that ....breath. Remember to use your words..."

"Yeah, go ahead. I don't care... You want me to use my words? Fine! I like you and I can't seem to find the words to tell you so I resorted to leaving a flower that means 'I love you' every meeting! I want to be able to say the right words but I'm paralyzed with fear that I'm going to mess up! So are you happy? I used my words!"

Tatsuya was breathing heavily, not taking a breath once throughout his rant. Once he finally caught his breath he realized that he had just yelled out his true feelings. His face quickly as red as a candy apple and his hands start to shake again. He clenches his fists doing his best not to scratch himself again or do anything that that could be considered as self-harm. His eyes start becoming slightly puffy and tears build up. 'Stop it Tatsuya! Get a hold of yourself, so what you just told your true feelings? Your plan is just moving a little faster than you thought you should go" He thinks, whipping away a few tears that were building up in his eyes.

"Why don't we go to that cafà down the street? My treat. To thank you for the flowers. "

"Uh, If that offer is still open...Yeah, I would like that, but I'll pay for myself. The flowers aren't that big a deal. I had to trim them anyway."

He rubs the back of his head, mind, and body finally a little calmer. A small dribble of blood runs down his nose from a small wound that was created when he was hitting his head. He wipes away the blood with a small white cloth that was in his pocket that had deep red stains from other times this has happened.

• 2 weeks later...
"Yeah, go ahead. I don't care... You want me to use my words? Fine! I like you and I can't seem to find the words to tell you so I resorted to leaving a flower that means 'I love you' every meeting! I want to be able to say the right words but I'm paralyzed with fear that I'm going to mess up! So are you happy? I used my words!"[/Quote]

Akio was slightly stunned. So Doctor Kyo was right. Tatsuya liked him. The younger male bit his lip assessing the situation. He was never confessed to by another male before, he always flirted with girls.

"...Tatsuya.. P-please calm down. "

His voice shook ever so slightly but he quickly tried to take control .

The other was breathing heavily, his face quickly turning red, most likely because he realized he blurted out his feelings.

When Tatsuya clenched his hands into fists , Akio reach out to touch his arm softly seeing the others eyes fill with salty tears.

"..Tatsuya..its ok.."

He gave him a small smile. "

"Uh, If that offer is still open...Yeah, I would like that, but I'll pay for myself. The flowers aren't that big a deal. I had to trim them anyway." [/Quote]

The other actually agreed !... Now what.

Akio removed his touch from the other and quickly lead the way.

" I really. Found your flowers beautiful. "

He spoke honestly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akio sat across from Tatsuya. The cafa was surprisingly not busy and rather quite.

"..Tatsuya.. I'm.. I'm flattered. Truly I am.. However I.... "

He sighed before shaking his head.

" I'm.. Not sure what to say... I've never received a confession for another male before.."

He tried to smile but it was a little awkward and clearly forced.

"I.. I don't think I can.. Reciprocate. Your feelings I mean.. I-im straight. "

Tatsuya ordered a glass of English breakfast tea and a blueberry muffin, once the two things arrived he started drinking from the glass of tea: his panicked demeanor clearly melting away with every sip. He cuts the muffin in half and pushes one of the halves to Akio.

"I.. I don't think I can.. Reciprocate. Your feels I mean.. I-im straight. "

"Eat. We didn't come here for nothing, so... eat."

Tatsuya says with a cool tone, taking another sip of his tea. After he had calmed down he put down his tea and took a bite of the muffin. After watching Akio not more to eat he pointed to the muffin.

"I don't care, it's your feelings. It's not like I can change them, so I'll just accept it. So get that fake smile on your face. You look better with a real one or even without one. So just enjoy yourself with a new friend and eat the god Damn muffin."

Tatsuya was clearly not going to let the muffin thing go but for some reason he was fine with the answer he got, in his head he had no idea why he was able to be so calm but he wasn't company about it. He's has always been on edge so he was allowing himself to relish in this moment of calmniss and clarity.

Tatsuya ordered a glass of tea and a blueberry muffin, cutting it in half to share with him.

"Oh huh. Thanks."

After telling the other male he was straight . The atmosphere was slightly awkward.

"Eat. We didn't come here for nothing, so... eat."[/Quote]

"..right "

He took a small bite, hesitantly keeping his eyes on the other. He didn't want Tatsuya to ....lose it..

But to his surprise the other was behaving very calmly . He was taking the rejection surprisingly very well.

"I don't care, it's your feelings. It's not like I can change them, so I'll just accept it. So get that fake smile on your face. You look better with a real one or even without one. So just enjoy yourself with a new friend and eat the god Damn muffin."[/Quote]

"I see.. Your taking this very well.. Dr.Kyo would be so proud of you..however that wasn't very nice..All my smiles are real Tatsuya. "

He lied. But he wasn't sure what else to say.

He finished his half of the muffin to keep the other happy.

" It was really good. I enjoyed it. Um.. Was there anything else you wanted to say or talk about before we go ? Its getting late.."

"I see.. Your taking this very well.. Dr.Kyo would be so proud of you..however, that wasn't very nice..All my smiles are real Tatsuya. "

"Yeah, and I didn't poison the knife that I used to cut the muffin"

Tatsuya takes a sip of his tea, his face completely calm like he didn't put enough tranquilizer on the muffin to make a lion pass out. He places his glass of tea back down on the table and picks up the knife than wipes it off, clearing off any traces of tranquilizer off of it. He stands up and grabs Aiko's hand sweetly as if he has done nothing wrong, he leans down whispering.

"You should come with me while you have your consciousness so you can keep your reputation intact. Wouldn't want people to think you are doing something bad with a strange man in the middle of the night. Now be a good boy and come with me and no one will get hurt."

He lightly pulled on the younger boy so he would stand up. Once the other finally got on his feet he guided the boy out of the building. He places his hand on the others lower back, keeping him upright.

"Oh and thank you for the compliment, I have been working hard on keeping a street face because people ran away when I showed my true feelings. Now Before you pass out answer me this. Are are you going to tell anyone about this if I ever let you go?"

"Yeah, and I didn't poison the knife that I used to cut the muffin"[/Quote]

Akio looked a little confused.

"T-Tatsuya...please don't joke like that. "

He looked at the ground feeling slightly uncomfortable.

I should go.

He thought as he went to stand but fell right back in his seat. A wave on nausea suddenly swept through his body. Everything began to feel heavy..

He looked at Tatsuya dumb founded.

" w-what did you do "

He muttered. He watches as the other sips his tea and cleans off his knife. Looking so...calm. The other stands up and grabs his hand. He does it sweetly and as if he has done nothing wrong.

"N-no le--"

"You should come with me while you have your consciousness so you can keep your reputation intact. Wouldn't want people to think you are doing something bad with a strange man in the middle of the night. Now be a good boy and come with me and no one will get hurt."[/Quote]

w..what should I do...I.. I don't think I can get away..but...

If he made a scene would Tatsuya hurt someone?

Akio slowly stood up and wobbled slightly with every step. Once they were out of the building

Tatsuya had to support him. His eyes were now heavy and the world around him began to spin.

" Tatsuya..."

This was his chance. Maybe he could talk to the other.

" Tatsuya d-don't do this..t-this is wrong..P-please. Call Dr.Kyo.. "

He stumbled. Struggling to keep his stance.

"Oh and thank you for the compliment, I have been working hard on keeping a street face because people ran away when I showed my true feelings. Now Before you pass out answer me this. Are are you going to tell anyone about this if I ever let you go?"[/Quote]

At that very moment something inside Akio told him to run. To scream.. To get away!

He began to weakly struggle against Tatsuya.

"S-stop!.. H-help! Help! S-someone!!"

No one was around to hear his cries. And the more he struggled the more exhausted and weaker he became..

"N..no...t... Tat..nnnhh"

He suddenly collapsed into the others chest.

• 2 weeks later...

(I am so sorry for the late response, I got busy with testing. Also sorry it's so short, I'm tired right now.)

"S-stop!.. H-help! Help! S-someone!!"

"Stop your screaming, no one can hear you. It's just a waste of breath. Besides I count this as misbehavior so you might want to stop so you don't get as harsh punishment. Or continue, I don't care either way."

He shrugs and grabs onto the others hip, digging his fingers into the bone. Once the other finally passed out in his arms he hosted him over his own shoulder and started walking to a hidden little subdivision.

The houses were small, almost like cottages. each one had their own vibe to them, some of them were painted, some had some flowers here and there but Tatsuya's home was completely covered in vines. Once inside he drops the younger man onto a small loveseat and leaves him there until he wakes up.

"Come on kid wake up, I seriously didn't put enough tranquilizer in that to stun a horse so if anything you should be weak. But hey, I'm not complaining, in fact, I could use you right now. but I won't because that would be no fun. I wouldn't be able to hear your screams of agony, and I wouldn't be able to watch every shred of yourself bend at my will."

He starts lightly hitting the younger males face over and over: after a little bit, he starts hitting the other faster and rougher. He was becoming inpatent. He wanted the boy to wake up already, he was tired of haveing to wait around for the other to get the hint or even wake up.

"Stop your screaming, no one can hear you. It's just a waste of breath. Besides I count this as misbehavior so you might want to stop so you don't get as harsh punishment. Or continue, I don't care either way."[/Quote]

What?

Akio was terrified. Never in his most wildest dreams did he every imagine this would happen to him.

It didn't take long for his world to turn black and his will to fight vanish.

"Come on kid wake up, I seriously didn't put enough tranquilizer in that to stun a horse so if anything you should be weak. But hey, I'm not complaining, in fact, I could use you right now. but I won't because that would be no fun. I wouldn't be able to hear your screams of agony, and I wouldn't be able to watch every shred of yourself bend at my will."[/Quote]

Akio was slowly coming too. He heard bits and pieces of what the other was saying but not everything. When he felt a hit on his cheek he comes too rather quickly. When other hits him rougher he winced.

"Ah..s-stop..please "

He opened his eyes and looked around. He realized he wasn't tied up and he was on a place he'd never been before. He held his cheek feeling the slight pain.

"W-where am I ? Tatsuya.. Why are you doing this?"

He slowly began to move his arms and hands. He was slowly getting feeling back in his limbs.

He struggled to remain calm but his fear was visible in his eyes.