Zodiac: aquarius

Look: -dark brown hair, neck length, side parting, bangs

-sunkissed skin tone

-barely bodyhair

- brown green eyes

- lean posture

- 182 cm tall

Styling: sporty, casual clothes; prefers muted colors

Liam lives together with his two years younger brother Jaden who studies at the same university. both of his parents work as teachers. as long as he can remember he wanted to choose the same path as his mother and father and follow their footsteps. he is studying language and literature and succeding in every subject with ease. he is ambitious and picks up on everything fast. he always had the support of his family to fulfill his dreams.

he has a lively, optimistic, easygoing personalty and gets along well with everybody. he belongs to the popular type who can pull people over on his side with his warm smile and charming character. you would always see girls gather around him trying to have a little conversation. Liam is very loyal to the ones dear to him.

after graduating he is planning to leave the country and live abroad. he has connections and a few possibilities to find work in japan.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Preeh

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Simon Roth[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Birthday[/td]

[td]14.09.1992, 25 years, virgo[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Body type[/td]

[td]Average, height 174cm, body hair on arms and legs and scarcely on his chest[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Hair[/td]

[td]Black, mediums length, cut into a comb-over hair style[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Eyes[/td]

[td]Brown, same as his mother[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Character[/td]

[td]Simon thinks of himself as an average person. He was clever enough to get into university but certainly isn’t one of the top students, he doesn’t stand out much and enjoys his quiet student life. [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes[/td]

[td]- Books

- Dressing smartly

- Secretly enjoys wearing fancy underwear

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislikes[/td]

[td]- Getting touched

- Loud and flashy people

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personal background[/td]

[td]Simon grew up with his mother, his father died early in a car accident when Simon was 8. When he was a boy, his father always hugged him when leaving for work. Thinking back, Simon identified this as the cause of his aversion of being touched by other people. After the accident his mother was deeply depressed for several years. It took her about 10 years to get over her husbands death and she is now regaining her posture.

Due to this fact, Simons late childhood was imprinted with sadness. He had to look out for his mother, helping out wherever he could in the household and contining his school career.

He somehow managed to get into uni studying language and literature. He dreamed of becoming a writer since he was little, inventing stories for his parents. After his fathers death the stories wouldn’t come to him anymore. He burried himself in books when all got too much for him.

Maybe that’s why he grew up to be a quiet person.

He had to start helping his mother earn money after his fathers death. Luckily uncle Radko, his mothers brother, gave him a little job in his convenience store, supporting the family financially. Simon learned fast that it’s important to dress appropriately to increase sales and customer satisfaction. He continued working there, earning money for his education.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

"today is the day." is Liams thought while packing his last belongings that are left in the dorm he resided at during his campus life. as if his brother could read his mind, he was reminding him that today was the day of the graduation ceremony. Liam answered "this was a hard but happy time. i never thought i would ever say these words but i will miss this place." "I will miss you too brother. i can't believe you will leave this country, your family and friends for good." Jaden replied with a sad look on his face. Seeing his baby brother so down he couldn't help but hug him and comfort him while assuring him that he wont ever forget his beloved ones while living in japan, missing them like crazy and come back home whenever he has free time.

a few minutes later Simon, a good friend of Liam who visited the same courses and lived next door, came to pick him up for the graduation ceremony. Liam nearly tackled down Simon while hugging him to greet his precious friend. "i am so happy to see you alone before we go down to the others! " he said with a sparkling look on his face. "who knows if we can get another chance today..."

Simon woke up early this morning. His screeching alarm clock rang at 6.30 indicating it's time to get up.

Today it is Simon thought to himself as he stumbled out of bed, draging his body to the small bathroom. His limbs felt heavy from a restless night. Everytime when there's a big event in his life, Simon will have trouble sleeping quietly.

He took off his pajamas, stepping under the hot shower. The water finally seemed to revive his limp body and clear his tired mind. Stepping out of the shower, he went to the mirror, shaving his facial hair. The same routine as every day - shower, shave, get dressed. From Liams room next door he could hear some talking and noises.

Right... Simon sighed, Liam is leaving afterwards. He must be packing his last things. Simon went out of the bath, towards his cupboard, putting together his outfit for the day.

It's graduation day he mumbled thinking about what to wear to this occasion. He decided on a black pair of trousers, combined with a dark blue shirt, matching blue socks and a brown leather wrist band. Now came the hardest part. Simon bit his lower lip - a habit, he did it when he felt insecure. Pulling down a shoe box from the top of his cupboard, carefully opening it's top cover, revealing his stock of underwear. He knew he had it in there and after looking through the pieces he found it: A dark blue pair of briefs covered with bobbin lace and brown edges. Ever since he first saw female underwear in uncle Radko's shop Simon had been taken with it's aesthetic. Secretly sneaking out a pair from the shop and trying it out at home. Of course back then it was waay to big, he got the wrong size. But the texture of the fabric and the patterns caught his attention. Over the years Simon got more and more, collecting them and secretly wearing them.

After putting on his clothes, he stepped back in front of the mirror, combed over his dark hair, double checking the outfit. "This should be appropriate" he said to his reflection. He put on his shoes and went over to Liam's room, picking him up and heading to breakfast together. Simon knocked on the open door, spotting Liam and his little brother inside.

He knew Liam since middle school. He didn't know how they got close though. Liam came over and embraced Simon, holding him firmly in his arms. Yes that's Liam Simon thought to himself slightly irked. Over the years he got a little used to Liam's embraces but still didn't feel comfortable enough to return them. So he was patiently waiting for his friend to let go of him.

As always Liam had a big grin on his face and was energetic early in the morning it was only 10 past 7 now. Simon smiled at Jaden and nodded to him "morning." Liam continued talking and Simon paused "who knows if we can get another chance today... ?" he repeated looking inquiringly up to his friend. Changing the topic, Simon proposed to get breakfast before meeting up with the others.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked Liam.

after Liam gave his childhood friend Simon the sqeeze of a lifetime, he slowly but unwillingly let go of him... giving him some space to breathe since he knows that simon feels uncomfortable with physical contact when it comes out of the blue. "*sigh* cold as ever" Liam said in a taunting voice, with a sad puppy face. "well, seems as if i have to live with the fact that you will never respond to my hugs... and to answer your question... i fancy pancakes... but i only want them if you treat me! see it as compensation for all the times you didn't show me any affection." he said with a wink and then laughed, sqeezing his friends shoulder. Liam couldn't wait and was so excited, so he quickly put on his shoes, threw his coat over his shoulder, and said good bye to his brother heading towards the door, dragging along his buddy. Simon shook his head and apologized himself by jaden to leave so abrupt.

Liam enjoyed his walk with Simon on the way to the café. they were in a playfull mood, talking and laughing a lot as they always used to when they were young and carefree. just as in the times when they didn't have to worry about assignments, tight time schedules, work and girlfriends... well... Liam thought to him self... now that i think about it, i can't remember seeing Simon with a girlfriend or talking about someone he likes... but then again, it is simon. although we are pretty close it was very rare that he would really open up to me. i wish we could have spent much more time together and had the chance to know a lot more about him. my dear Simon, i would love to know about your secrets. i myself have actually also a few i want to tell you before i go and have to leave your side but never had the courage to... like my one sided feelings i always had but never found the right moment to confess, or how i... "...Liam... ...Liam ... Hey Liam?" Simon waved a hand infront of Liams eyes "you were just spaceing out on me... what were you just thinking about? besides... we are there" Simon shoved Liam. "Oh... It's a secret" Liam gave simon a teasing look "Come on, let's get inside. I'm starving!" Liam kicked Simons leg.

"...Liam... ...Liam ... Hey Liam?" Simon said, waving a hand in front of his friends face.

Liam had been blabbering all the way, but suddenly went silent a few minutes ago. His face looked like he was deep in thought. He probably is worried about leaving the country and his family nonetheless, even if he doesn't show it Simon guessed.

"you were just spacing out on me... what were you just thinking about? besides... we are there" Simon shoved Liam, pushing his friends shoulder. Feeling the toned mucle under Liam's clothes. Simon lookes into his friends brown-green eyes waiting for an answer. Liam's attitude changed back to his normal self, sending him a teasing snicker saying "oh... it's a secret."

Damn that smooth talker Simon thought as Liam easily avoided the question. Not only that, but Liam quickly acted, kicking his leg and telling him to go inside, so there was no chance for Simon to get back to the topic.

Simon purposely stepped on Liam's foot as he headed for the door. That's for the kick, my friend Simon thought, grabbing the door handle and pushing it open. He could feel Liam staring at him from behind. Glancing over his shoulder Simon said "You go get a table, I'll wait in line to get the food since you make me treat you. Do you want the usual?"

Without waiting for Liam's reply Simon headed into the cafè, taking his place at the end of the line. Luckily it was still early and not many people were in front of him.

"Not showing you enough affection, eh" Simon mumbled to himself "you know damn hard, how difficult that is for me..."

Simon did like Liam, as a friend that is. Since he met him, Liam had always been there when things got difficult. A memory flarred up in his mind:

When he was16, he burried himself in books. Thinking he didn't want to have anything to do with other people anymore. Simon's school friends were few, he went to work at uncle Radko's shop after school everyday. Not playing around like the others. Simon thought that it was then Liam came to drag him along. Uncle Radko always agreed with Liam, that boy easily ensnared people around him, making them take his side. He didn't like Liam, he was loud and people gathered around him. Simon would rather spend his time burried in books or working at the shop, checking the new stock of underwear.

When was it exactly that I came to like him? Simon asked himself. Seeing that it was his turn now - he ordered a big stack of pancakes for Liam, with maple syrup as he liked it and a piece of butter. Liam always let the butter melt on the warm pancakes. For himself he chose a smaller amount of pancakes, no maple syrup, just butter. He didn't have much of an appetite.

But he knew he could count on Liam to eat the leftovers anyway. That big guy likes food.

Affection... Simon thought to himself. He took the small flask of maple syrup, drawing a huge heart on top of Liams pancake stack. That should do for now Simon raised a little sad smile thinking about Liam's reaction. Guess that will be the last time I see it. Simon payed the bill and took the plates, turning around glancing over the tables, searching for Liam.

He wasn't hard to spot, since he did stand out. Simon always managed to identify his friend in a crowd (partially due to the fact, that Liam was bigger than most people around, and in other parts because Simons eyes always follwed Liam's figure secretly).

Liam was at a table near the window, smiling brightly and already waving at him impatiently. Simon walked over, carefully placing the plates on the table, then taking a seat himself opposite Liam so he could see his face.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"ouch... that hurts!" Liam gasped, with a pretentious painful voice after Simon stepped on his foot. "Hmm... seems like i've hit a sensitive spot earlier?..." Liam asked himself while looking at Simon from behind, noticing that his friends ears turned red. Simon always reacts with a violent action towards Liam whenever he feels embarassed or exposed. "cute" Liam mumbled... Simon, either pretending or actually not hearing what he just said ordered Liam to find a table while he was getting their breakfast. "I'll better not say anything." Liam silently talked to himself letting Simon enter the reastaurant first. While Simon was waiting in line, Liam Looked for a seat for two at the window, knowing how his dear friend likes to look out of it whenever he feels uneasy because of his intense gazes.

Liam chose his seat so he could follow the movements of Simon. he always thought he was handsome... and growing up with him together through all these years he couldn't help but notice what a respectable man he has become. "if only Simon could see himself through my eyes, then he would certainly be more confident. today i have to tell him what i feel, how important he is to me and what makes him so precious to me. it might have been the best to wait this long and confess now. at this rate, if i should get dumped i would be leaving this country anyway and we wouldn't have to cross paths ever again... *sigh* i am so pathetic, usually i'm not that pessimistic. " while holding his head in his hand, watching Simon from afar he realized that he was taking his time while coming back. "what is he doing? he is standing there for minutes now. just stareing down on the plates... did i say too much?... does he feel cornered through my actions this morning?... i should pull myself totgether and hold myself back for the rest of the day... oh! he just turned back... he is looking for me..." Liam raised his head and waved at Simon with a big smile to make it easier for him to find the seats.

Simon layed down the plates and finally came to sit opposite of him. "sorry for makeing you wait so long, i took the liberty of decorating your pancakes before i came here" he said with a smile , lowering his head and trying not to look into Liams warm brown eyes to avoid blushing.

Liam with his brightest eye-smile replied: "aww, you can be so cute you know? *stares at the pancakes* you must have been drawing the finest art on my pancakes for you to be taking so long!... is this a heart?! *snicker* thank you very much! i will enjoy every single piece of my breakfast which you decorated with love *wink*" after those words came out of Liams mouth both started to blush and bursted out in laughter. after calming them selves down again they started eating. "mhhh, the last time i had pancakes was when i had to drag you out of uncle Radko's shop after studying for six hours straight you remember? if i wouldn't have come to pick you up you would have over worked yourself... it is nice to see you started taking more care of yourself from that day on..." after a small pause he changed subject "aren't your pancakes too dry without syrup? *cuts off a big piece of syrup-smothered-pancake* here open your mouth." Simon rolled his eyes and obediently opened his mouth letting Liam feed him knowing he couldn't lose against his careing friend.

Simon grimaced, biting down on the horribly sweet, maple syrup drenched pancake Liam fed him. Feeling the sweet syrup killing the delicate taste of the pancakes. What a waste...

"Damn right, you always come to pull me along. And you certainly do remember that I failed that test, do you? I'm not as clever and need to study for the tests" he complained.

"But now we're finished - no more studying!" Simon did feel relieved, he somehow managed to get through university.

It still didn't feel like it was over, it hadn't sunken in yet. He would need to start earning his own money with a real job from now on. He couldn't and didn't want to continue relying on uncle Radko whose generosity had helped him and his mother in the last years.

He bit his lower lip again, looking at Liam's sun kissed skin. Seeing his friend enjoying the sweet soggy pancakes.

How could he eat something this sweet? Simon thought. A strand of Liams neck-length hair fell into his face - but Liam didn't seem to care about it. I really want to run my fingers through his hair, feeling its touch, it must be really silky, smelling its fragrance Simon blushed a little from his own thoughts. Thinking about fragrance, Liam didn't really have a special scent on him. Even though his friend is sporty, he doesn't seem to use any deodorant. Once Simon became more aware of his friend, he had tried to identify his scent when the two of them were close. Secretly sniffing his friend when he got involuntarily hugged by Liam. The scent was faint, but not unpleasant to his nose.

Simon took some bites from his stack of pancakes, looking out of the window. The sun was shining, filling the street outside with a yellow glow, contrasting the blue sky. He put down his cutlery, looking at Liam whose brown hair glistened in the sunlight that shone through the window.

"Do you want the rest of mine as well? I'm full. I don't have much of an appetite..." Glancing at his watch "You'll have to hurry up though, we promised to meet with the others at eight at the entrance to the main hall."

Liam ate noisily his delicious stack of pancakes, humming along one of his favorite songs. that's one of his bad habits whenever he enjoys his meal. after Simon looked back into Liams childlike, happy face he couldn't help but smile "would you like to eat the rest of mine too? but you will have to hurry because we promised we would meet up with the others at eight at the entrance to the main hall." he asked. "Sure!", he gave as an answer. "You know i always have a great appetite" Liam grinned. He destroyed his pile and the rest of Simons Pancakes in such an incredible speed that it turned around Simons stomach just by watching. "okay my boy, let's go or else we will be late!" Liam said in a noisy voice grabbing Simons hand and pulling him along out of the shop. Liam kept holding Simons hand in a tight grip and didn't think of letting it go. reaching half of the way Liam suddenly stopped which made Simon stumble over Liams foot and nearly made him trip. Simon asked him why he suddenly stopped walking. all Liam could give him as an answer was a long intensive stare grabbing him and hugging him the second time and even tighter than this morning! He promised to get a grip of himself and hold back for the rest of the day but because the man he had a crush on didn't even try to let go of his hand as he normally would he couldn't help but cuddle him a second time. "He might hate me now but i don't care, today is the last day will be able to spend time with him together. i want to savour every moment. Liam thought to himself. "Thank you Simon! thank you!" was all he could say while holding his dearest close to him.

"yo! what are you two up to!" some one called. it was one of their fellow students who was also on his way to the entrance hall. "did i interrupt your precious, intimate moment?" their friend said with a wink. Liam answered: "yeah... you really have talent for this" he pushed him and laughed as if the whole situation was a good joke. Liam went ahead with the fellow student... Simon spaced out and stood there alone for a few seconds with a confused look on his face, head hanging down. "Simon, what's wrong? hurry up we only have 10 min left!" Liam called. his clear, deep voice pierced through his ears and made him come back to his senses. "wait up! i am comming!" he shouted towards the two while running to catch up.

Simon knew he could count on Liam to devour the leftovers. Watching him as he gulped down big chunks, clearing both plates easily. Then Liam shot up, announcing their departure to the whole cafè "okay my boy, let's go or else we will be late!" Grabbing Simons hand, Liam pulled him out of the cafè, dragging him alongside himself. Simon felt his friends sweaty hand holding on tight to his own.

Simon tried to control the urge to pull his hand away. After all this might be the last time he's able to feel his friends sweaty palm clasped against his own. So he endured. Liam suddenly stopped, making Simon almost stumble over his friends feet.

"Why did you stop?" he asked his friend, looking up at him. Liam didn't answer but instead stared at Simon and started pulling him closer for a second hug. Damn Simon thought, he's doing it again. Liam pressed Simon's head against his chest.

There it was, Liam's smell, emanating from his v-neck t-shirt. Liam hugged him tighter, making Simon feel uncomfortable so Simon started holding his breath. After seconds turned to eternity, Liam finally loosened his grip, gently muttering "Thank you Simon! Thank you!" Simon was confused, there was nothing to thank him for. Did Liam feel he tried to control his urges?

They got interrupted by a rude voice from another student. Simon could feel Liam's hand gripping his even more thightly for a few seconds, before he let go of his hand. Liam being as prepared as ever had a nonchalant answer ready for the guy, turning towards him and recognising a friend who wsa jokingly addressing them. He always has to get the last word Simon thought. But this time he was actually grateful for the interruption. It took Liam's attention away from him for a bit, so he wouldn't notice that Simon's face had turned red. Liam went ahead with the other guy, kidding around and hitting each other playfully. "Why does he have to be so popular" Simon sighed to himself, facing the ground so no one would see his blushed face.

"Simon, what's wrong? hurry up we only have 10 min left!" he heard Liam calling. "Wait up! I am coming!" Simon returned, trying to catch up with him. They all hurried to the main hall, meeting up with their friends. Greetings were exchanged. Liam hugging all of them, being the center of attention. Simon just stood next to the group, raising his hand in greeting to some, nodding his chin to others. He never really got close to any of them. Most were Liam's friends that seemed to put up with him, because Liam dragged him along. The group went to their seats. Simon resisted tugging at Liams shirt indicating for him to sit besides him. After all it's his last day. He should be in the middle of his friends Simon thought sitting down besides Tanja, who lived in the female dorms across the campus and hug out with them on their free days. Liam sat in the middle of the group, still chatting with the others as the lights started to fade. Indicating the ceremony is about to begin.

Simon glanced in Liams direction, the fading light contrasting his silhouette. He did look gorgeous. Tanja moved her head in Simon's direction, so he turned away his glance, forward to the stage. Moving her head closer "You both act weird today" she whispered. Simon turned his head towards her in surprise, playing innocent "What do you mean?"

She moved her lips closer to Simon, whispering in his ear "You know..." Simon could feel her breath tickling against his ear "I was walking behind you two after you came out from the cafè. You both were so concerned with yourselves you didn't even notice me... and that hug. Wow! What's going on between the two of you?" Simon was left flabbergasted, blushing again, thinking about the events this morning. He couldn't give her an answer and turned his head away watching the stage again.

The principal stepped up to the lectern, beginning a boring speech. Reciting the university's glory and telling the students how fortunate they were to be able to graduate. The ceremony was pretty boring. Some different speakers from local politics and student organisations stepped up, reciting carefully planned talks, glorifying the day, the university's traditions and what other nonsense made them seem more intellectual. Here and there some performances were sprinkled in between the orators. Then the main act started: Every course got called to the front. And every single student was named individually, being led up to the speaker's desk and receiving their diploma. Before the next student stepped up on stage. Cheerful clapping in the beginning that thinned out the longer the ceremony took.

After gathering up with the other students and greeting every single one of them the lights faded giving us the signal to take our seats. "Where is Simon? why isn't he here with us?" Liam stood on his toes and looked over the heads of the others... he spotted him on the end of the row next to Tanja, a girl who hung out with us a lot in our free time. "i bet he needs some space because of me being so clingy the whole morning" Liam was muttering. Liam spoke with his friend to his left during the ceremony so that he could catch a glimpse of Simon who sat about 6 or 7 seats away from him... he noticed that Simon had a longer conversation with Tanja... and that he didn't look comfortable, even less than he already usually does. "i wonder what they are talking about... " Liam asked himself while getting a uneasy feeling.

now the time has come to pick up the diplomas...

the principal called up the students in alphabetical order... "W. Irons... H. James... Liam Jones" the masses started to give applause, like with the other students before while liam was on his way to the platform. after the prinicpal congratulated him and shook his hand, they turned around to the crowd for a picture and show off their smiles filled with happiness and relieve. As Liam looked into the faces of the students and spotted Simon, he felt heartbroken to see his set smile, while all the others showed genuine bright smiles and laughed out of their heart because all were happy for eachother to have succeded and survived these stressfull times together. Leaving the stage, Liam forgot about his sadness, threw his fist into the air and said very short words of gratitude to the others. it took a while but then it was Simons turn to be handed over his diploma. Liam followed his steps up to the platform. "what a great actor" Liam said to himself as he saw the pretentious good mood of his best friend. he also went through the same procedure, showing his handsome smile into the camera and went of the stage without saying a word. "that's the Simon i know... never a man of great words" Liam grinned while lowering his head.

instead of going back to his seat after picking up his certificate Simon left the crowd. Liam ran straight after him and called out his friend :"it isn't over yet, where are you going? since you talked with Tanja you've been acting strange. What is the reason for all this?" Simon stared down on the floor and turned his back to Liam, preparing himself to walk off. Liam felt rage flaming up, grabbing his wrist... "where do you think you are going? please look me in the eyes and tell me why you are acting strange towards me." for a few seconds which felt like minutes that didn't want to pass by, they stood there and remained silent. Liam couldn't stand the situation so he took all the courage he had and started talking "*sigh* Simon, there is something i want you to know before i leave this country and start my new life in japan... and i might do it now because if you don't like what you will hear, you won't have to see my face ever again... i'll make it short. I like you, for a long time now. i realized it from this day on when i picked you up for the first time from uncle Radko's shop. all the hours spent together with you are the most meaningful to me and the memories i have of us are the ones i will treasure the most. these feelings are most likely one sided but i couldn't leave you and regret to never have confessed..." Liam took Simons hand in both hands while squeezing them and shaking like a leaf. beads of sweat started to show up on Liam's forehead and one tear was slowly running down his cheek "p-please say something, don't let me leave you like this..." Liam begged in a whispering tone, unable to look into Simons brown, glistening eyes.

Here we go Simon thought to himself as he stepped onto the stage, putting up his brightest smile. Shaking hands with the principal, receiving his diploma, then turning to the camera still smiling. After the flash of light Simons expression immediately changed back and he left the stage.

He had achieved what he wanted. So he didn't feel the need to go back to his seat spending more time on this worthless hypocrisy. He left the others behind and went straight for the doors.

Simon noticed Liam following behind, but he didn't turn around. Hearing Liam calling "It isn't over yet, where are you going?" Simon stopped. "Since you talked with Tanja you've been acting strange. What is the reason for all this?" Liam said.

He kept his gaze fixed on the floor. How could I tell you what she just asked Simon thought. After all I don't know it myself. What is our relationship exactly? Friends? sure. But friends don't go walking hand in hand in public and hugging.

He turned his head over his shoulder, still looking down. I don't understand him. Today he's been especially clingy. But he'll be leaving the country soon. He has a bright future ahead of himself. Liam will start a family, have kids and love them with his whole heart. Hugging the little monsters every morning like my father did with me. And I? I will be loosing another pearson dear to me. We'll have to say goodbye soon anyway - so it might be better to just end it here. Simon turned his head back and wanted to start walking away.

He could feel Liam closing the distance between them, roughly grabbing his wrist. What followed was deep silence. Simon could hear his heart pounding and a pain in his chest, rendering him unable to respond.

Why does he have to make it even harder to say goodbye? Liam sighed. Then he started talking, his voice slightly shaking, increasing word by word until he reached the end of his confession, now trembling with his body.

Simon didn't believe what he heard at first, turning his head towards Liam as the other continued talking. Their positions were reversed by now, Liam didn't look at Simon and Simon stared at Liam in disbelieve. How could it be? How can he easily name the emotions I have been searching for Simon thought as every word Liam said seemed to have hit his heart and made him feel that it was the same for him.

"Thank you Liam, thank you!" Simon repeated his friends words from earlier. Seeing this made Liam shake even more, it was probably not the answer Liam had hoped for. But Simon didn't know what to say, instead he lifted his hands that were tightly clasped in Liams and placed a kiss on his friends fingers. He could feel Liam calming down, his shivering became more lightly and Simon was able to free his hands. Pulling back at first, Simon reached up to his friends head. He placed one hand on his friends cheek, turning Liams head to face him. The other hand Simon put against his friends neck. Simon still remained silent, staring into Liam's eyes, observing the green spots on his friends iris. Then he pulled Liam closer and gently kissed his upper lip. Still keeping his eyes fixed on Liams, Simon kissed away the tear that ran down his friends cheek, tasting the salty fluid.

• 2 weeks later...

After Liam finally found the courage to make the confession of his lifetime, standing infront of his crush like a shaking tree in a strong autumn breeze he couldn't grasp what happened next. "Did Simon really say thank you?" He asked himself..." and on top of that... was he seriously kissing my trembling, sweaty hands and kissing my lips in public?" He questioned while letting one finger glide along his own mouth where Simon just touched them with his own lips. Liam stood infront of Simon all confused and unable to move. After gathering his thoughts he made the suggestion to leave the crowd and go back to Simons room to discuss the matter in private. Simon was willing to follow his idea, took Liam's hand and left the ceremony without paying attention to the others.

It was a frist for Simon to see Liam speechless for a while after he had kissed him. Simon took his hand and lead the way to his room, not paying any attention to the people they met on the corridor or in the street. Just feeling Liam's sweaty palm clasped tightly against his own. Strangely enough, he didn't feel uncomfortable holding his friends hand, his heart was pounding. At first he thought he didn't really feel anything, just some sort of emptiness. But it wasn't emptiness - it was relieve and happiness that his friend felt the same way about him.

Arriving at his room, Simon opened the door, revealing his scarcely furnitured home: a table, a chair, his bead and a bookshelf with lots of study materials and books. He led Liam to the bed, sitting down besides each other. Still drunk with the feeling of relieve and happiness, Simon craved more. His mind didn't understand what his hear instinctively felt and wanted more proof. He caressed Liam's face, who looked speechless again. Simon didn't want to say anything - instead he just moved his head closer and kissed Liam again.

I never knew Simon had this gentle, empathetic and romantic side to him... Liam thought to himself after his best friend showed him all these acts of affection. Sitting close next to eachother, in this empty, quiet room Liam was worried Simon could hear his heart beat that sounded to him like a drum roll. He felt nervous but also happy to finally be alone with his beloved friend and experience this intimate moment He dreamt about for so long. Liam's eyes started to fill themselves with tears while Simon caressed his face and gave him a reserved kiss. After Simon detached his lips from his opposite partner Liam whispered while gently touching the shy ones face: "can I please hold you and make you mine for tonight?... but I don't want to force you, if you feel uncomfortable or insecure I am more than happy too, receiving a kiss from you is more I ever wished for and hope would happen." Liam came closer to give his love a nother kiss. He closed his eyes, carefully kissed his lower lip then gently licking it to prepare Simon to enter his mouth. As soon as their soft tongues collided the taller man felt a shiver running down his spine. The way Simon responded to Liam's actions made Liam's moves bolder. There kisses became more deeper and passionate. "Simon... I..." Simon stopped him right there by French kissing his partner gradually unbuttoning his shirt. "Liam... I want you..." he said with a steamy voice, clinging on to his neck and pulling him closer to drown into Liam's addictive kisses.

Separating their faces Simon added I was already yours to beginn with... he did feel strange and surreal. Nonetheless it was the truth. If not for Liam, Simon would be a loner, quietly keeping everything to himself. It was all thanks to Liam that Simon could enjoy his student life again. To have that Liam in front of him, giving him french kisses, his brown green eyes burning with desire - Simon wanted more, more of the Liam he didn't yet know.

Simon finished unbuttoning Liams shirt, revealing his friends toned broad chest and lean body showing the firm muscles underneath his tanned skin. Still sitting next to each other Simon placed a hand on Liams chest, feeling his warm skin and pounding heartbeat. Simon kissed Liams nose, then moved his face down, placing another kiss on his friends throat. He left a kiss on Liams collar bone, intensifying the pressure on Liams chest, slowly pushing him down to the bed on his back. Simon followed Liams downward movement so they both were now lying next to each other on the bed. Simons head on Liams chest, perceiving his friends agitated heartbeat. He placed a kiss on Liams chest.

Simon reached up with one hand, running his fingers through Liams long brown hair, down behind his ear. The smell of Liams chest was driving him crazy, it was a warm fragrance of soap and earth mixed with a little saltyness from the sweat. Simon licked his friends chest, tracing his tongue slowly towards Liams nipple. It tasted salty and a little bitter but he couldn't get enough. He continued tracing his hand down liams neck, over his shoulder and arm, feeling the firm hairless skin, until he arrived at Liams hand. Simon interlocked their fingers, kissing his friends nipple, moving his other hand towards his friends other nipple, drawing circles around it with his index finger. Simon lifted their tightly clasped hands up to his head, glancing up at Liam indicating for his friend to start touching his hair and body.